Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 35,908)

Showing posts 718,141 - 718,160 of1,078,302
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Stay on topic ok?
The State Department did not have real time video, what you saw was cell phone video from Libyan bystanders and perhaps some media.
The FBI recovered the closed circuit videos during the first week of October, weeks after the assault.
It was the owner/landlord of the building that was reporting the protesters__it was reported in the DailyMail and on CNN.
What you are not grasping is that after the evacuations, there were no Americans there to report back to the State Department, all the information was coming from friendly Libyans and the media.
Stevens died of smoke inhalation, the videos were of friendly Libyans rushing his body to a vehicle and then a hospital__did you find that stomach turning?
The report from Reuters although breath taking detailed was a lie.

" Prior to the attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi late in the evening on Sept. 11, there was no protest outside the compound, a senior State Department official confirmed today, contradicting initial administration statements suggesting that the attack was an opportunistic reaction to unrest caused by an anti-Islam video.

In a conference call with reporters Tuesday, two senior State Department officials gave a detailed accounting of the events that lead to the death of Amb. Chris Stevens and three other Americans. The officials said that prior to the massive attack on the Benghazi compound by dozens of militants carrying heavy weaponry, there was no unrest outside the walls of the compound and no protest that anyone inside the compound was aware of."

http://thecable.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2012/...

I am not going to waste my time arguing with your theories when the St Dept has made a clear statement on this!!
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
terroist attack when a republican is in office, america unites to punish the killers and we blame the wrong people and lose thousands of lives...bush a hero
terrorist attack while democrat (black one) is in office, repugs jump the gun on blaming our president, have kangaroo court investigations, their tv channel fox runs endless conspiracies to embarrass Obama without facts...
You cretins will be removed from the face of the earth. trust me.
First off you are dying of old age by the thousands a day.
Second off you have alienated every single group in a country that will soonn have whites as a minority.
Hahahaha, you're an idiot, and a racist).
Big Bird

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Fenris The Chicken wrote:
I Heart Obama because he is black.
And he gives me things.
I Heart Obama Forever!
Liar
Belvue hospital

Costa Mesa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>speaking of old tea baggers breathing their last October air of their pathetic lives.
looks like this is your last election, my diaper clad minion.
last thing you will see on tv is Obama serving his second term. sad yet ironic.
WE have been looking for you all week ,it's time to come back and take your Meds.You know what happened last time we found you ,you were in some dark alley on all fours with a transvestite.
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
how many more people need assistance since bush's depression?
that where you thought you were going you.
you're too dumb for this and will be treated as such.
ask the other kids how proven liars fare around here.
you are obviously a sock of one of these retards, but i gave you a chance.
no longer.
i'll need you to sit in the corner and fk yourself till i need the opinion of a proven liar.
They don't understand just how bad things were and how bad they were headed before Obama took over.
Pinot

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that that in all but the last two months of the 2008 campaign, the economic situation was not yet known.
It wasn't until the Bush news conference that he dire situation was known.
Its like you telling your wife that you would fix the garage door tomorrow & then a tornado rips off your roof. You spend two days fixing the roof, walk in the kitchen & your wife calls you a liar for not fixing he garage door.
You do realize he made the pledge to cut the deficit in half a month AFTER his inauguration, right? That would have been, according to your statement, " ... in all but the last two months of the 2008 campaign, the economic situation was not yet known..." sometime in September, 2008, that Obama, as candidate, learned the security and economic situations necessary to complete the job.

You do realize that means he had plenty of time to ruminate before promising that which he has not delivered. He was either a liar, a fool, or a school kid totally over his head. Regardless of which, he had no business
being president.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
How many more people are on welfare and food stamps since Obama took office?
this particular dumb bagger has what i like to call fktardism.
he will argue when wrong, when confused, and especially when proven wrong.
it runs rampant in the tea bag blood.
like flip flopping on polls and their fake hysteria about everything our balck president does.
they are sick and need help.
but i 'ain't' no fkn doctor or a relative of theirs so i will instead ridicule them .

the liberals will understand.
you mutts...
SKOOL time!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Why is Obama going to lose tonight?

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Romney will stick with what worked the during the first debate and what Obama lacks -a plan to get the US thriving again.
Pounding on your opponent only goes so far, people need to hear about what you are going to do.
Obama had made Romney into such a monster that all Romney had to do the last debate is to prove he didn't belch fire or that his head didn't spin around periodically.
The vagina monologues has hit a sour note also. The DNC telling women to vote with their lady parts brought it all to an ugly head. I rather vote with my lady smarts.
Yes!
They've gone from "vote like your lady parts depend upon it" to "Hold on to your lady parts or else"

"Stuff's gettin better"
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see the resemblance in my teeth picture posting?
lol
Romney/Ryan et al 2012!
i did not just catch you making fun of teeth did i?
teeth are what us non-hillbillies use to chew our food.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>They don't understand just how bad things were and how bad they were headed before Obama took over.
LMAO!
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Stay on topic ok?
The State Department did not have real time video, what you saw was cell phone video from Libyan bystanders and perhaps some media.
The FBI recovered the closed circuit videos during the first week of October, weeks after the assault.
It was the owner/landlord of the building that was reporting the protesters__it was reported in the DailyMail and on CNN.
What you are not grasping is that after the evacuations, there were no Americans there to report back to the State Department, all the information was coming from friendly Libyans and the media.
Stevens died of smoke inhalation, the videos were of friendly Libyans rushing his body to a vehicle and then a hospital__did you find that stomach turning?
It's all a sad situation. And darn it Uncle Joe-44 voters out of 200?
WTH we doing in Libya?

Romney/Ryan 2012
America needs to mind it's OWN business again.
Homer

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Seriously, how does Bush sleep at night?
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha, you're an idiot, and a racist).
and you're too fkn dumb for an intelligenbt response just as i pointed out in an earlier post.
get back to fkn yourself, imbecile.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

well have fun nostrilfuckface.
your socks are confusing yourself.
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Read the background briefings for yourself.

"After he sees the Turkish diplomat off, the Ambassador returns to Building C, where the information management officer – his name is Sean Smith, and who is one of the victims – the information management officer – I’ll just call him Sean from now on, on this call – and four other – four Diplomatic Security agents are all at Building C. One Diplomatic Security agent is in the TOC, the Tactical Operations Center. All of these agents have their side arms.

A few minutes later – we’re talking about 9 o’clock at night – the Ambassador retires to his room, the others are still at Building C, and the one agent in the TOC. At 9:40 p.m., the agent in the TOC and the agents in Building C hear loud noises coming from the front gate. They also hear gunfire and an explosion. The agent in the TOC looks at his cameras – these are cameras that have pictures of the perimeter – and the camera on the main gate reveals a large number of people – a large number of men, armed men, flowing into the compound. One special agent immediately goes to get the Ambassador in his bedroom and gets Sean, and the three of them enter the safe haven inside the building."

http://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2012/10/1987...
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"In one of his first major decisions on trade policy, President Obama opted Friday to impose a tariff on tires from China, a move that fulfills his campaign promise to "crack down" on imports that unfairly undermine American workers but risks angering the nation's second-largest trading partner."
Of course, this is nothing like what China invested R'Money has sworn to do the day after he is elected by declaring China a Currency Manipulator..."Say Anything Stepford Bishop"
How are those chinese wind mills working out? Anyone? Bueller?
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
You're that pervert who keeps changing his name.
gonna ride the shit out of that one huh bronach.
does it remind you of riding your daughter?
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>They don't understand just how bad things were and how bad they were headed before Obama took over.
The pie in the sky stupid of stupid.
Romney does NOT seem to be inclined to that plague of "fwee, endless credit" syndrome, having some actual business EXPERIENCE.

Romney/Ryan 2012!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
and you're too fkn dumb for an intelligenbt response just as i pointed out in an earlier post.
get back to fkn yourself, imbecile.
Hey dummy! You staying up for the debate or is that past your geriatric bed/pass out time?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 718,141 - 718,160 of1,078,302
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

60 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min Eric 68,352
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Mark 174,455
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 45 min voice of peace 67,846
Anti-Jewish leaflets: Anti-Semitic hate message... 1 hr Guess what 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr HoneyBear1 97,510
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr KrisChristie 1,855
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Terry rigsby 48,839
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 8:55PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE