Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
718,081 - 718,100 of 1,099,884 Comments Last updated 14 min ago
dem

Chicago, IL

#774033 Oct 16, 2012
Fenris The Chicken wrote:
I Heart Obama because he is black.
And he gives me things.
I Heart Obama Forever!
hey chief. remember when i caught you testing sock fenris?
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#774034 Oct 16, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
are you seriously this fkn stupid or just a typical mindless troll starting trouble for fun?
at least i have some respect for the trouble making tea bag trolls.
they are dumb like you but like to agitate for attention.
which i gladly return.
but if you are truly this fkn dumb you should be institutionalized...and i dont mean your mothers basement like my neighbor from palos, the other tea bag imbecile.
How many more people are on welfare and food stamps since Obama took office?
dem

Chicago, IL

#774035 Oct 16, 2012
<quoted text>
I Heart Dem because she is black.
And she is stupid.
I Heart Dem Forevers!
this is what i was saying about the typical right wing male.
slightly retarded, always violently retarded.
yet being a simpleton is the least of their worries.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#774036 Oct 16, 2012
Obamasharpton wrote:
<quoted text>No, Biden had no time between giggles.
Did you see the resemblance in my teeth picture posting?

lol

Romney/Ryan et al 2012!
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#774037 Oct 16, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
Its going to be interesting to see how Romney handles the questions submitted by the liberal plants.
I think the left underestimates him and he'll quickly bring the conversation back to Obama's failed record.
Look for the vitriol from the left to increase substantially as it suddenly dawns on them for the second time in as many weeks exactly why we have referred to them as hapless,moronic obamabots for the last four years.
"Stuff's gettin better"
I think Romney will stick with what worked the during the first debate and what Obama lacks -a plan to get the US thriving again.

Pounding on your opponent only goes so far, people need to hear about what you are going to do.

Obama had made Romney into such a monster that all Romney had to do the last debate is to prove he didn't belch fire or that his head didn't spin around periodically.

The vagina monologues has hit a sour note also. The DNC telling women to vote with their lady parts brought it all to an ugly head. I rather vote with my lady smarts.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#774038 Oct 16, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>hey chief. remember when i caught you testing sock fenris?
Clean up-aisle 12 year olds. Toothpaste spillage-bring a chisel.

Snap snap-DUHMO.
dem

Chicago, IL

#774039 Oct 16, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
how many more people need assistance since bush's depression?
that where you thought you were going you.
you're too dumb for this and will be treated as such.
ask the other kids how proven liars fare around here.
you are obviously a sock of one of these retards, but i gave you a chance.
no longer.
i'll need you to sit in the corner and fk yourself till i need the opinion of a proven liar.
Homer

Effort, PA

#774040 Oct 16, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> It says how bad the Bush recession was.
The worst since the Great Depression. I don't know Bush sleeps at night. If he were an honorable man he would have committed hari kiri. Peppy's middle name is Hari Kiri.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#774041 Oct 16, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard about one on the news today-making 85k a year under the tables-1k a month on duh snap card.

There's something just NOT right about that kind of crap.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#774042 Oct 16, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
third tea bag imbecile today to concede the debate...just in case
good thinking, gramps.
now where did you leave your teeth?
You're that pervert who keeps changing his name.
Homer

Effort, PA

#774043 Oct 16, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point, just the thought of Uh-bama being president was enough to bring the economy to a screeching halt.
Bush brought the economy to a screeching halt and then some. We've had growth under Obama for years now. Quit lying, it's making your face turn green.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#774044 Oct 16, 2012
Underscoring just how hard a political lift Mitt Romney's tax reform plan would be if pursued, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) said on Tuesday that he would be uncomfortable with any plan that cut down some of the biggest deductions.

"There will be a very helpful debate about whether things like the charitable deduction, the health insurance premium, the home interest deduction should be part of the deal," Rubio told a crowd of journalists at a Bloomberg View event. "I don't think that those, especially the home interest deduction,[reducing that] is troubling, because it really helps the middle class. Do you really want to hurt charitable giving in a country when you are saying that you want to rely less on government and more on private institutions to deal with these issues? And how are you going to raise taxes on people on their health care premiums when you are saying you want there to be a system in place where folks can have more control over their own money?"

Rubio's analysis of who benefits from these deductions is correct. It is primarily the lower and middle class. But politically, his statement throws cold water on Romney's tax reform plan. Without touching the charitable, home interest, or health care deductions, there isn't even close to enough revenue to pay for a 20-percent across the board rate cut of the kind that the Republican nominee has pledged -- even including those exemptions and deductions doesn't get you close. A recent Joint Committee on Taxation report suggested that including those exemptions and deductions would get you toward 4 percent of the cost.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/16/marc...
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#774045 Oct 16, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Stay on topic ok?
The State Department did not have real time video, what you saw was cell phone video from Libyan bystanders and perhaps some media.
The FBI recovered the closed circuit videos during the first week of October, weeks after the assault.
It was the owner/landlord of the building that was reporting the protesters__it was reported in the DailyMail and on CNN.
What you are not grasping is that after the evacuations, there were no Americans there to report back to the State Department, all the information was coming from friendly Libyans and the media.
Stevens died of smoke inhalation, the videos were of friendly Libyans rushing his body to a vehicle and then a hospital__did you find that stomach turning?
The report from Reuters although breath taking detailed was a lie.

" Prior to the attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi late in the evening on Sept. 11, there was no protest outside the compound, a senior State Department official confirmed today, contradicting initial administration statements suggesting that the attack was an opportunistic reaction to unrest caused by an anti-Islam video.

In a conference call with reporters Tuesday, two senior State Department officials gave a detailed accounting of the events that lead to the death of Amb. Chris Stevens and three other Americans. The officials said that prior to the massive attack on the Benghazi compound by dozens of militants carrying heavy weaponry, there was no unrest outside the walls of the compound and no protest that anyone inside the compound was aware of."

http://thecable.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2012/...

I am not going to waste my time arguing with your theories when the St Dept has made a clear statement on this!!
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#774046 Oct 16, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
terroist attack when a republican is in office, america unites to punish the killers and we blame the wrong people and lose thousands of lives...bush a hero
terrorist attack while democrat (black one) is in office, repugs jump the gun on blaming our president, have kangaroo court investigations, their tv channel fox runs endless conspiracies to embarrass Obama without facts...
You cretins will be removed from the face of the earth. trust me.
First off you are dying of old age by the thousands a day.
Second off you have alienated every single group in a country that will soonn have whites as a minority.
Hahahaha, you're an idiot, and a racist).
Big Bird

Bethlehem, PA

#774047 Oct 16, 2012
I Heart Obama because he is black.
And he gives me things.
I Heart Obama Forever!
Liar
Belvue hospital

Costa Mesa, CA

#774048 Oct 16, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>speaking of old tea baggers breathing their last October air of their pathetic lives.
looks like this is your last election, my diaper clad minion.
last thing you will see on tv is Obama serving his second term. sad yet ironic.
WE have been looking for you all week ,it's time to come back and take your Meds.You know what happened last time we found you ,you were in some dark alley on all fours with a transvestite.
Homer

Effort, PA

#774049 Oct 16, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
how many more people need assistance since bush's depression?
that where you thought you were going you.
you're too dumb for this and will be treated as such.
ask the other kids how proven liars fare around here.
you are obviously a sock of one of these retards, but i gave you a chance.
no longer.
i'll need you to sit in the corner and fk yourself till i need the opinion of a proven liar.
They don't understand just how bad things were and how bad they were headed before Obama took over.
Pinot

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#774050 Oct 16, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that that in all but the last two months of the 2008 campaign, the economic situation was not yet known.
It wasn't until the Bush news conference that he dire situation was known.
Its like you telling your wife that you would fix the garage door tomorrow & then a tornado rips off your roof. You spend two days fixing the roof, walk in the kitchen & your wife calls you a liar for not fixing he garage door.
You do realize he made the pledge to cut the deficit in half a month AFTER his inauguration, right? That would have been, according to your statement, " ... in all but the last two months of the 2008 campaign, the economic situation was not yet known..." sometime in September, 2008, that Obama, as candidate, learned the security and economic situations necessary to complete the job.

You do realize that means he had plenty of time to ruminate before promising that which he has not delivered. He was either a liar, a fool, or a school kid totally over his head. Regardless of which, he had no business
being president.
dem

Chicago, IL

#774051 Oct 16, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
this particular dumb bagger has what i like to call fktardism.
he will argue when wrong, when confused, and especially when proven wrong.
it runs rampant in the tea bag blood.
like flip flopping on polls and their fake hysteria about everything our balck president does.
they are sick and need help.
but i 'ain't' no fkn doctor or a relative of theirs so i will instead ridicule them .

the liberals will understand.
you mutts...
SKOOL time!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#774052 Oct 16, 2012
Why is Obama going to lose tonight?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min SpaceBlues 46,294
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min Donnie 177,357
Review: Anthony D S Grill (Jan '14) 33 min Aileen Rodriguez 6
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr the real Jonah1 49,466
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 68,354
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 68,955
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr newpoly 1,903
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••