Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
718,021 - 718,040 of 1,100,529 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

“Get RIGHT or be left”

Since: Nov 07

www.dreamindemon.com

#773971 Oct 16, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
So is anything being done is this debate to block the Koch brothers mind control rays that caused Obama to lose the first one?
Thank you! I laughed and laughed when I read that!
Ex- El Paso Resident

Las Cruces, NM

#773972 Oct 16, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth was on the video of the attack that the government had immediately after the attack, and was watched real-time by some in the State Department, according to testimony given to Congress.
Can you tell us why it took two goddam weeks for the truth to get to Obama?
Or, did Obama know the truth right away and chose to spew the lies he constantly spewed for two weeks?
The truth did not get out for two weeks because his telepromter was broken!!!!

Nice job of Biden throwing the CIA under the bus and Hillary falling on her sword.

I am really shocked this was not blamed on Bush by Axlerod.

The buck stops ANYWHERE but the white house.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#773973 Oct 16, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
So is anything being done is this debate to block the Koch brothers mind control rays that caused Obama to lose the first one?
It's pronounced, "Cock". "The Cock Brothers." And yes, something is being done as we speak.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#773974 Oct 16, 2012
Forgot the link

Doh! FL union uses "vote early, vote often" fraud mantra as election slogan

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/nakedpolitics/...
dem

Chicago, IL

#773975 Oct 16, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
That makes you very ignorant, you know. I remember hearing and reading about Frank Marshal Davis when I was in high school, and I lived in Louisiana.
Does this tell you how ignorant you are?
both beautiful places.
nothing like that shit hole texas that is basically mexico with hillbillies.

New Orleans is a great town.
Its definitely not in the same class with Chicago, which is a world class city, but fun as hell. literally

Now lets hear about those murders you dopes love to talk about.
as if you give a fk about black young men killing other black young men. its the ethnic clensing that the republican party secretly loves by keeping blacks poor and not offering the same oppurtunities for education, that even a fkn idiot like you almost achieved.

im sorry.
i meant fk off,forgot you're a birther piece of shit for a second.
my regards to Sweaty Svetty..,

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#773976 Oct 16, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Saul Alinsky rule number 5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. It is almost impossible to counteract ridicule."
By the way, how about posting the time line of Frank Marshal Davis working in communist front organizations with Vernon Jarrett in Chicago, organizing the Communist Party USA in Hawaii, meeting Obama's father and mother through the Communist Party USA, mentoring Obama, Obama going to Chicago and being a protege of William Ayers, and Vallerie Jarrett having the office immediately adjacent to the Oval Office today.
How about that fantasy. Your post.
The more you idiots rant about Bill Ayers & Frank Davis the more you sound like that moron Glenn Beck.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#773977 Oct 16, 2012
Phil wrote:
In 2001 and again in 2003 George W Bush passed more tax breaks, primarily for wealthy Americans, reversing the policy Bill Clinton had adopted previously. Bush’s legacy is very fresh in the minds of Americans so a recap will be all that is needed. George W Bush had the worst job creation record of any President in modern history with some of the lowest top tax rates in history. In addition to this fact, he was able to take a budget surplus and turn it into a deficit in the span of just 1 year, undoing all of the work Clinton and congress took eight years to do.
Read more at http://www.business2community.com/government-...
Many believe the Reagan and Bush tax cuts overwhelmingly benefited the wealthy. However, data from the non-partisan Congressional Budget Office (CBO) shows that poor and middle income Americans have benefited more than the wealthy.

http://www.taxpolicycenter.org/taxfacts/displ...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#773978 Oct 16, 2012
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
How about this. All the money is stuck at the top. When people don't spend money then companies are sluggish.
If you opened a business, who would you rely on to buy your products? What if that group didn't have extra money to buy your product? What would happen to your business? Would it grow? What if all the profits that your company did generate went to paying 1 person high dividends to pay for their 5 houses or million dollar yacht? Do you have more people that have anymore money to buy your products? No. If the really wealthy don't want to let any of their money go back into the economy - however it gets back into the economy we will be in the same boat we are in now.
If Romney lowers the taxes even more, that will just take that much more out of our economy so that 1 person can have more houses and boats.
You really don't know much about economics do you?
dem

Chicago, IL

#773979 Oct 16, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
"We were a stronger country when we had a stronger middle class.
Obama is right. Rebuild this country by rebuilding the middle class."
If Obama believes this then why is he making so many poor folks out of what used to be middle class folks?
are you seriously this fkn stupid or just a typical mindless troll starting trouble for fun?
at least i have some respect for the trouble making tea bag trolls.
they are dumb like you but like to agitate for attention.
which i gladly return.
but if you are truly this fkn dumb you should be institutionalized...and i dont mean your mothers basement like my neighbor from palos, the other tea bag imbecile.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#773980 Oct 16, 2012
Jane draws the .308 from it's plastic case and sets the tripod on the table she just moved to the window which is already open a crack. She opens her purse and removes the coke-can silencer converter and screws it on top of a Coors Lite can. Then she screws this assembly carefully onto the threaded barrel of the rifle.

The Leupold scope sits well proud of the top of the gun on specially made mounts and she slides the window open another smidgen so her view is unobstructed. She fires a few rounds at the hotel across the street. Bits of masonry crumble and fall away but there is no noise. Good. Now she can open a Coors and wait to collect the Cock she came for.
fred

Newington, CT

#773981 Oct 16, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
fred bets candy ass crowley goes rogue tonight and tries to undermine President Romney with gotcha questions while asking the Kenyan what his favorite color is.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#773982 Oct 16, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
That's interesting. I wonder how many perverted episodes would cause a nice girl like you to see things this way?
So, honey, wanna learn to fight like a girl?
Proud Republican

Woodbridge, VA

#773983 Oct 16, 2012
Pinot wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Jesus, the poor will be with us always. This was in response to one of his greedy followers being ticked Jesus was getting a pedicure with some wildly expensive oils, and wanted to sell the oils "for the poor". Personally, I think the follower, one Judas Iscariot, was simply filled with envy at the boss getting something cool, despite the fact the boss more than earned it.
Greed/envy, the two earmarks of lazy liberals who want a free ride.
Isn't Obama of Muslim faith?
The only thing Obama has in commom with Jesus (God) is jokes about him.
Like..
What does the Holy Bible and girls knees have in common?
A: They both lead to a much Holier Place.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#773984 Oct 16, 2012
Cool Hand Luke wrote:
Oh haven't you heard? Hillary has fell on her sword and taken the blame, good timing isn't it?
Obama the so called champion of women!
Besides Candy Crowley picks the questions the audience doesn't get to speak.
She's not going to ask him anything hard.
<quoted text>
I hope one of those questions goes like this: "Mr. President. Who did you learn from to hide behind women? The Kenyan drunk, the African loser or the Philippine diaperhead?"
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#773985 Oct 16, 2012
The Fantasy of a “Fiscal Cheney”

Mark Leibovich describes the idea (via Sullivan):

Ryan told me that he envisions a vice presidency in which he oversees a vast portfolio on fiscal and economic issues. He agreed fully with the suggestion — first mentioned to me by one of his advisers — that his assignment could be the fiscal version of the role Dick Cheney played on national security after Sept. 11.

I don’t doubt that this is what Ryan boosters have hoped for when he was selected. The hope that Ryan could decisively influence a Romney campaign and future administration is what seemed to be behind Ryanmania in the weeks before August 11. Ryan may think that this is what will happen, but I suspect that it won’t, or at least not in the way that is being described here. As I said two months ago:

The main problem with this is that Ryan will be very much Romney’s junior partner rather than acting as an eminence grise. It is more likely that Ryan would be wasted in the VP role, and within a year or two Ryan’s boosters would probably be writing wistful columns entitled “What Happened to Paul Ryan?” and “Where Did the Real Paul Ryan Go?”

We have already seen how Ryan has conformed himself to Romney’s campaign. Just as Ryan fell in line as a “team player” for the campaign, we should assume that he would do the same in a Romney administration. If Ryan received a portfolio to handle fiscal and economic policy matters, as he probably would, it is doubtful that he would be able to have such a huge influence on administration policy as Cheney did. Just as it has been in the campaign, the reason for having Ryan take the lead on fiscal matters in a Romney administration would be to create the impression that Romney takes fiscal responsibility seriously without having to be fiscally responsible. It is more likely that Ryan’s practical function would be to defend and justify administration fiscal policy to skeptical conservatives while serving as a lightning rod for criticism from the left.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
Romney is a Moron

Lenoir, NC

#773987 Oct 16, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
I have to admit, I sense that someone in here will have a stroke soon. This is soooo much fun!
Go ahead, have a stroke. Your covered with ObamaCare.
dem

Chicago, IL

#773988 Oct 16, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
fred bets candy ass crowley goes rogue tonight and tries to undermine President Romney with gotcha questions while asking the Kenyan what his favorite color is.
i caught another little commie, the other being gunner, that has conceeded the debate and is already making excuses...just in case.
you dopes do realize that your big win already happened and obama will turn the tables and it will be the last thing undecided voters see,

maybe next election?
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#773989 Oct 16, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
They are staking their debate hopes on her running interference.
Proud Republican

Woodbridge, VA

#773990 Oct 16, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>
So, honey, wanna learn to fight like a girl?
Honey, go read your D!ck and Jane book.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#773991 Oct 16, 2012
Romney releases details on his tax plsn.

http://www.romneytaxplan.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 5 min Crazy Jae 4,657
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 53 min J RULES 68,997
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 177,409
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr Candy4Me 7,751
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,379
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr newpoly 1,910
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••