Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
718,001 - 718,020 of 1,095,508 Comments Last updated 13 min ago

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
By opposing Mihn, the US drive him to the communists.
Supporting Mihn would likely have led to a peaceful Vietnam without communist ties.
Ok. Let's go over the time line of historic facts again:

Ho Chi Minh asks the French to return to Vietnam. The French do not endorse him as supreme leader of Vietnam, but bring elections to Vietnam.
Ho Chi Minh starts a war against the French and asks the Soviet Union to assist him.
NOW the Soviet Union uses Ho Chi Minh to advance their Cold War strategy.
The Viet Minh use Soviet weaponry in the battle of Dien Bien Phu.
Ho Chi Minh asks the Soviet Union to petition the UN to divide Vietnam into two countries, the UN agrees, the result is: a militant communist dictatorship North, and a free democratic South.
Ho Chi Minh begins invading the free democratic South Vietnam with Soviet aid and assistance.
NOW the US begins to aid and assist the free and democratic South Vietnam.
Ho Chi Minh invades and occupies southern Laos and eastern Cambodia and uses these countries to launch invasions of South Vietnam.

Ho Chi Minh was always a brutal dictator. That's who he was. He didn't get the opportunity to become statistically the worst mass murderer in the history of civilization until he had to confront ideas other than his own.
Had the Soviet Union never decided to use Vietnam as a location for one of their proxy wars, Ho Chi Minh would have been just some small-time small pond bullshit dictator keeping his population imprisoned and enslaved, like he did after 1975. No doubt he would have murdered a significant number of his people just to remain in power. That's who he was.
There hasn't been an election for any office of any kind at any level in Vietnam since Ho Chi Minh took power. Never in Ho Chi Minh's live has he allowed an election by the people.
That's who he was. Just some small pond bullshit dictator that chance threw him onto the world's stage.
The bottom line is, the Soviets used Vietnam for a location of one of their proxy wars, and were involved in the invasions of South Vietnam before the United States became involved.
The involvement of the United States in Vietnam wsa the result of the Soviet Union's involvement destabilizing a free country and assisting the invasion of that country.

I know this isn't the fraudulent history the Democrats invented to cover up their treason during the Cold War. This is just a list of the factual events.
fred

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
So trickle down does or doesn't work?
Uncertainty about regulations, taxes and Obamacare? What regulations are businesses worried about? Taxes are the lower then they've been in the past for businesses (we actually see record growth and earnings when taxes are high - but OK whatever). Obamacare? Most businesses that employ more than 50 people already offer insurance so the new laws wouldn't effect any of them. Businesses less than 50 don't even have to worry about it. So what are they so scared of.
I ask again, why isn't trickle down working?
Like Pecker faced Pelosi, apparently you have read ObamaCare.

The Kenyan's communist coup has stifled America's engine of prosperity, the free market capitalist system. Why invest if teh Kenyan will just take it away and give it to his tribe?

Who is John Galt?
Pinot

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>People can't fish anymore because the Republican owned giant corporations have polluted our rivers and streams to the point where seafood is no longer safe to eat.
You mean like Government Motors?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Fresh off the press...

Obama is declining to debate unless he gets a teleprompter tonight.

baaawwwaahhhhhh!!!!!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying that white people don't ever vote based on skin color?
Sure - a ton of them voted for Obama just because he is black. Go read the first post of this thread. Everything the guy said came true.
REPUBLICANS FOR USA

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't pay any attention to what the Moonbats say...
President Mitt Romney now has a two-point lead in Virginia.
The latest Rasmussen Reports telephone survey of Likely Virginia Voters shows Romney with 49% of the vote, while President Axlerod earns 47% support.
God bless Romney. God help Obama find a job he can actually do. LOL

Since he like to run videos. Maybe Obama can get a job in a theater showing kids movies.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
the FBI is a joke for this attack, which should be investigated by the CIA and military intelligence....
The CIA was on scene dummy, that's the problem__they left, it was a full blown clusterfk enhanced by folks here (Romney) trying to politicize the event. It was CNN that first entered the consulate three days later accompanied by freelancers from the DailyMail. The buildings owner is the one who stated that there were over 400 rioters gathered outside prior to the attack.

You're just one more schmuck who is more interested the political ramifications than learning the truth.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
The Kenyan's communist coup has stifled America's engine of prosperity, the free market capitalist system. Why invest if teh Kenyan will just take it away and give it to his tribe?
Who is John Galt?
I've gotten a bunch of people from work to go see 2016 and let some people borrow my copy I bought.

They talk about the tribe and his DWI dad. Obama's brother may be poorer, but he's a better man than BARRY. His brother has much more common sense.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
ive lived in chicago my entire life and never heard of either of them till i spotted tea bag azzholes whining on topix
That makes you very ignorant, you know. I remember hearing and reading about Frank Marshal Davis when I was in high school, and I lived in Louisiana.
Does this tell you how ignorant you are?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Fck Saul Alinsky, shouldn't you be working on your manifesto?
Saul Alinsky rule number 5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. It is almost impossible to counteract ridicule."
Jane Says

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Redneck Ron wrote:
<quoted text>Yeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaa you knows what we do to racoons like you we skinem alive ,sou weeeeeeeee pass me that jug a moonshine you Yankee city licker.how is Chicago.You but done got a gangs problem up there Ize can handle its 4 you.You gets yourself a shotgun and a lot a buckshot then open up a Get yerself a free obamaphone store andz theys practically line up to getz bamboozeled there you go you calls if you needs help.Yeeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaa
Jane will pay real money to watch the next time you try and skin a raccoon alive. Please let me know well in advance because I'd like to charter a bus to watch and film this. This is exactly the reason they don't raise coon hounds in California. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaa! In fact, Jane will supply the raccoon. So, when's convenient?
Pinot

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true. Jesus and President Obama have much in common.
According to Jesus, the poor will be with us always. This was in response to one of his greedy followers being ticked Jesus was getting a pedicure with some wildly expensive oils, and wanted to sell the oils "for the poor". Personally, I think the follower, one Judas Iscariot, was simply filled with envy at the boss getting something cool, despite the fact the boss more than earned it.

Greed/envy, the two earmarks of lazy liberals who want a free ride.
Phil

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
I listed for you the reasons stated by companies why they are not expanding/hiring.
How about this. All the money is stuck at the top. When people don't spend money then companies are sluggish.

If you opened a business, who would you rely on to buy your products? What if that group didn't have extra money to buy your product? What would happen to your business? Would it grow? What if all the profits that your company did generate went to paying 1 person high dividends to pay for their 5 houses or million dollar yacht? Do you have more people that have anymore money to buy your products? No. If the really wealthy don't want to let any of their money go back into the economy - however it gets back into the economy we will be in the same boat we are in now.

If Romney lowers the taxes even more, that will just take that much more out of our economy so that 1 person can have more houses and boats.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

http://www.ohio.com/blogs/mass-destruction/bl...

Romney's big lie about his tax plan.
Jane Says

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

I have to admit, I sense that someone in here will have a stroke soon. This is soooo much fun!
Phil

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure - a ton of them voted for Obama just because he is black. Go read the first post of this thread. Everything the guy said came true.
So all the white people voted for Obama because he is black and all the other white people voted for McCain because he's white?
Pinot

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
That makes you very ignorant, you know. I remember hearing and reading about Frank Marshal Davis when I was in high school, and I lived in Louisiana.
Does this tell you how ignorant you are?
Can't blame the ignorant masses. The history of violence and anarchy advocated, and perpetrated by the left, has been conveniently deleted from school books.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying that white people don't ever vote based on skin color?
What percentage of the white vote did Obama get in 2008?
What percentage of the white vote do you think Obama will get this time?

Why so much less this time than last time, given that it will be almost the same people voting?
And so it goes

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Doh! FL union uses "vote early, vote often" fraud mantra as election slogan.
Phil

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is John Galt?
Really? How exactly did he stifle the free market capitalist system? What has he taken away and given to others?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago