Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#774064 Oct 16, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
and you're too fkn dumb for an intelligenbt response just as i pointed out in an earlier post.
get back to fkn yourself, imbecile.
Hey dummy! You staying up for the debate or is that past your geriatric bed/pass out time?
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#774065 Oct 16, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>They don't understand just how bad things were and how bad they were headed before Obama took over.
Hey all my pencils are gone. Didn't Carol just done with lecturing you on "thou shall not steal".
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#774066 Oct 16, 2012
Obama: The buck stops with Hillary.

baawwwaahhhhh!!!!!

It aint working!
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#774068 Oct 16, 2012
The liberals have fought so long against "The Man" that they've forgotten that Obama *is* The Man.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#774069 Oct 16, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Bush brought the economy to a screeching halt and then some. We've had growth under Obama for years now. Quit lying, it's making your face turn green.
Says you Homer (who by your own attesting) has never had the displeasure of being under-employed.
Those UI bens (for those that collect them anyway) only last a certain amount of time, and were not meant for people to try and surive forever on-and NOT everyone is on entitlement programs or SNAP cards.

YES to KEYSTONE energy independence-cut backs for OPEC!
Romney/Ryan 2012
REAL Business EXPERIENCE for America again!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#774070 Oct 16, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
gonna ride the shit out of that one huh bronach.
does it remind you of riding your daughter?
His daughter is 70 yrs old. That's a young one for you!
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#774071 Oct 16, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>fk you mindless chimp tea bagger. everyone of you fkn idiots show up here armed with fox facts that are shoved back up your azz as lies... and you continue lying.
know why?
cause you're all racist pieces of the same shit.
got it, dope?
And the meltdown begins......
Fenris The Chicken

San Diego, CA

#774072 Oct 16, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
DROOL time! this particular dumb bag blood.
like flip flopping our balck president does.
they are sick and especially when proven wrong.
it runs rampant in their fake hysteria about everything on polls and their fake hysteria about everything on polls and their fake hysteria about everything our balck president does.
the tea bag blood.
like flip flopping our balck president does.
the tea bag blood.
like flip flopping on polls and the liberals will argue when wrong.
it runs rampant in the north!
You Have Twisted Lips Like Pigeon Shelf

I Heart You!
Jane Says

New York, NY

#774073 Oct 16, 2012
Fenris The Chicken wrote:
<quoted text>
I Heart Stupid People.
I Heart You Forever!
She's dead, isn't she, CC? So now all you got is you memories, you dandruff, an' that case of wine you don' drink. Heheheheheheh, lotta good that do ya, huh?
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#774074 Oct 16, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>speaking of old tea baggers breathing their last October air of their pathetic lives.
looks like this is your last election, my diaper clad minion.
last thing you will see on tv is Obama serving his second term. sad yet ironic.
If he wins, he will be leaving himself a worse mess that Bush did. I wonder who he will blame this time.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#774076 Oct 16, 2012
I guess HIlary manning up and taking responsibility didn't go over so well so Obama will claim responsibility for Libya policy, says his flack. We know how this goes. He claims responsibility but.....
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#774077 Oct 16, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>They don't understand just how bad things were and how bad they were headed before Obama took over.
Obama is a wanker and a wanker should not occupy the white house.

Romney has the proven ability to manage a budget. Community organizer learn how to stir up shyt and alienate people. Managing money is not in the equation. Four years later and still a trillion dollar deficit, even Tom Brokaw says it's time for Uh-bama to go. And Bill Clinton thinks Romney business experience was sterling. Go ahead and cling to your guns and your bible. No wait.....someone is going to take that out of context. I take that back.
Chris Mc kevin

Oldham, UK

#774078 Oct 16, 2012
I think Obama is a 4 year president. He has failed the economy, and his foreign policy is dangerous to the peace of the world.
http://www.manchesterplanners.co.uk
Fenris The Chicken

San Diego, CA

#774079 Oct 16, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>teeth are what use to chew our food. i did non-hillbillies use to chew our food. i did non-hillies us non-hillies us not just catch you making fun of teeth are what us non-hillbillies us not just catch you making fun of teeth did not just catch you making fun of teeth are what use to chew our food. i did i?
teeth are what use to chew our food. i did non-hillies us non-hillies use to chew our food. i did non-hillbillbillies us non-hillies use to chew our food. i did i?
teeth did i?
teeth did i?
Say It Again Pigeon Lips.

I Heart Pigeon Lips Forevers!!!
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#774080 Oct 16, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>try denying it, dumb bitch
makes you look even dumber and who would have thought that possible.
And the melt down continues....

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#774081 Oct 16, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
His daughter is 70 yrs old. That's a young one for you!
My daughter is 8 months old.
The coward would be even more of a stain if he wasn't already spread across the seat of his boyfriends boxers.
Peppy

Greensboro, NC

#774082 Oct 16, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Says you Homer (who by your own attesting) has never had the displeasure of being under-employed.
Those UI bens (for those that collect them anyway) only last a certain amount of time, and were not meant for people to try and surive forever on-and NOT everyone is on entitlement programs or SNAP cards.
YES to KEYSTONE energy independence-cut backs for OPEC!
Romney/Ryan 2012
REAL Business EXPERIENCE for America again!
Homer once worked five jobs just make payments on his lamborghini.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#774083 Oct 16, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
The report from Reuters although breath taking detailed was a lie.
" Prior to the attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi late in the evening on Sept. 11, there was no protest outside the compound, a senior State Department official confirmed today, contradicting initial administration statements suggesting that the attack was an opportunistic reaction to unrest caused by an anti-Islam video.
In a conference call with reporters Tuesday, two senior State Department officials gave a detailed accounting of the events that lead to the death of Amb. Chris Stevens and three other Americans. The officials said that prior to the massive attack on the Benghazi compound by dozens of militants carrying heavy weaponry, there was no unrest outside the walls of the compound and no protest that anyone inside the compound was aware of."
http://thecable.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2012/...
I am not going to waste my time arguing with your theories when the St Dept has made a clear statement on this!!
You are wasting my time by putting up a source dated October 9.

I wasn't there but the owner/landlord of the building told both CNN and the freelancers (tagalongs) that there were protesters__I'm not saying that there were but that was the first best info from the site. I mention best info because the CIA folks hauled azz, evacuated was the official term.

Bottom line is that there were no US personnel on site until much later.

There's breaking news__then developing news__and then there is FOX news, sounds to me as though you favor the latter. It shows.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#774084 Oct 16, 2012
2016 is available on Direct TV.
Watch it.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#774085 Oct 16, 2012
If this debate is going to be as idiotic as the tickle-me-Biden debate, I will probably join those who turned to another channel during the last debate.

Oh just a by-line. Why did Biden say he played HS football-he didn't. There goes that fuzzy reality again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Dale 182,282
Holiday Greetings 36 min Daddy Warbucks 4
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 41 min ProfilingNecessary 10
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 54 min Mister Tonka 98,886
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 1 hr Did enuf die 6
Amy 12-28-14 1 hr Mister Tonka 10
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 71,301
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web