Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 35,900)

Showing posts 717,981 - 718,000 of1,078,482
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Saul Alinsky rule number 5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. It is almost impossible to counteract ridicule."
I disagree. Besides he WAS just visiting his factory in the DR, so why would he see that as ridicule? If the shoe fits...

This Saul guy doesn't like anything.

How long have you been a disciple of his?
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

AGENDA 21 IN AMERICA

Colorado Agenda 21 Promoters Use Embedded Judge to Take Away Local Opponent's Only Child

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/stacylynnestor...
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Saul Alinsky rule number 2. "Never go outside the expertise of your people. When an action or tactic is outside the experience of the people, the result is confusion, fear and retreat and the collapse of communication."
dont try your bullshit on me, tiny.
ill make you cry again.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ho Chi Minh became statistically the worst mass murderer in the history of civilization. The United States was right to oppose him. The Democrats... well, you can say the same thing about them that you say about associates of othe rmass murderers in history, like those who joined Hitler.
You have been indoctrinated with the lies generated by the Democrats. Post the lies you've bneen indoctrinated with. I'll help you. Here's the post again:
You are well versed in the system of lies the Democrats invented about Vietnam.
Here's the truth:
Ho Chi Minh didn't become a concern until he asked the Soviet Union to help him in the war he started against the French after he went to Paris and asked them to come back to Veitnam. The Soviet Union used this as an opportunity to expand their influence during the Cold War. He didn't become significant until the Soviet Union was supporting his invasions of South Vietnam. If he never invaded South Vietnam, he'd be about as significant as some other small-pond bullshit dictator with too big of an ego in the world.
Listen carefully to this. This is the key ingredient to understanding the US involvement in Vietnam:
As the Soviet Union increased its involvement in the invasions of South Vietnam, the US increased its involvement in the defense of South Vietnam.
That means the US involvement didn't become significant until after Ho Chi Minh asked the Soviet Union to petition the UN to divide the country.
Let's say that again:
Ho Chi Minh asked the Soviet Union to petition the UN to divide the country.
Immediately after the UN authorized the creation of North Vietnam and South Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh began invading South Vietnam.
This is exactly like how the proxy war in Korea started.
Now, idiot, here's the key:
As the Soviet involvement in the communist invasions of South Vietnam increased, the US involvement in the defense of South Vietnam increased.
US involvement didn't become direct until AFTER the UN divided the country.
The Soviet Union involvement was already at a significant level prior to this. In fact, as I told your ignorant ass previously, the communist used Soviet weapons at the battle of Dien Bien Phu, which was before the Soviet Union petitioned the UN to divide Vietnam into two separate countries.
The Soviet Union is engaged in Vietnam.
The US assists South Vietnam.
The strategy of the United States during the Cold War was not to abandon our allies and run away.
The war was all but over in 1970 when the NVA ran away to avoid destruction when the US forces entered the Parrot's Beak in 1970. They waited until US ground forces left Vietnam in 1971 to launch the largest communist invasion of the war. They were defeated by the South Vietnamese WITHOUT ASSISTANCE FROM US GROUND COMBAT UNITS.
Now, I want you to begin your next post with one of the lies in the system of lies the Democrats invented about Vietnam:
"The South Vietnamese wouldn't fight for themselves."
Then tell us about how the communists defeated the South Vietnamese in 1972 when they mounted the single largest invasion of the war, the Easter Offensive of 1972.
... got a problem, don't you....
It seems the single largest invasion of the war wasn't successful, and there is no history of any US ground combat units fighting against the communists.
It was the South Vietnamese that defeated the communists without assistance from US ground combat units.
Now, tell us how the Democrat-controlled congress of 1973 helped the ally of the United States after they defeated a massive communist invasion during the Cold War.
By opposing Mihn, the US drive him to the communists.

Supporting Mihn would likely have led to a peaceful Vietnam without communist ties.
fred

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Phil wrote:
In 2001 and again in 2003 George W Bush passed more tax breaks, primarily for wealthy Americans, reversing the policy Bill Clinton had adopted previously. Bushís legacy is very fresh in the minds of Americans so a recap will be all that is needed. George W Bush had the worst job creation record of any President in modern history with some of the lowest top tax rates in history. In addition to this fact, he was able to take a budget surplus and turn it into a deficit in the span of just 1 year, undoing all of the work Clinton and congress took eight years to do.
Read more at http://www.business2community.com/government-...
W was a great president who led America to recovery after the dot com bust, 9/11, and war on terror. Democrats took control of congress2 in 2007 and sabotaged the economy.

The Kenyan had huge filibuster proof majorities in congress in 2009 and 2010. Why didn't he let the Bush tax rates expire? duh

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I'm starting to think you don't like Democrats. What is your take on Republicans? You should become an Independent like Homer.
I have been registered as an independent since 1992.
I just wish there was a viable alternative other than a party that built itself around lies and treason, and didn't have Marxist communism (with the inevitable ruling elite exempted) as their ultimate goal.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I seriously doubt Frank Davis is passing anyone on the street.
So everyone in Chicago is a communist. Good to know.
ive lived in chicago my entire life and never heard of either of them till i spotted tea bag azzholes whining on topix
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

speaking of banned.
i see a little tea bag kkkweer getting removed.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
"An organizer working in and for an open society is in an ideological dilemma to begin with, he does not have a fixed truth -- truth to him is relative and changing"
Saul Alinsky
Fck Saul Alinsky, shouldn't you be working on your manifesto?
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Phil wrote:
Today corporations are making record profits; the Dow Jones is near record highs and despite these facts, job growth remains low, proving there is little to no correlation between incomes at the top and job growth in the middle and bottom. If that were the case, based on this theory we should also be experiencing record employment numbers instead of struggling with 8%+ unemployment.
While the GOP continues to discuss the virtues of trickle down, the claims do not pass an examination of the facts. The only part of the trickle-down theory that is true is that the benefit to the middle class does come in a trickle, a very slow, barely visible trickle.
Read more at http://www.business2community.com/government-...
The fault is at the WH. Uncertainty about regulations, taxes and the effects of Obamacare has stifled growth.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
dont try your bullshit on me, tiny.
ill make you cry again.
And this one is especially for you.))))

Saul Alinsky rule number 9. "The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself."

:-D
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Romney is a Moron wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans in Virginia ????
Just so you will know in 2008 the state of Virginia, your state, voted overwhelmingly for Obama. Virginia is a Democrat state and will vote Obama again.
If your a Republican in V.A. and vote romney, the outcome will be like you didn't even vote at all. How does that make you feel?
roMNey - what a joke
I understand your desperation and shame, the whole rEpublIcan party is a joke too.
agreed!
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I disagree. Besides he WAS just visiting his factory in the DR, so why would he see that as ridicule? If the shoe fits...
This Saul guy doesn't like anything.
How long have you been a disciple of his?
You are clueless
Redneck Ron

Costa Mesa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Done!
You're catching on you toothless hillbilly azzhole.
Yeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaa you knows what we do to racoons like you we skinem alive ,sou weeeeeeeee pass me that jug a moonshine you Yankee city licker.how is Chicago.You but done got a gangs problem up there Ize can handle its 4 you.You gets yourself a shotgun and a lot a buckshot then open up a Get yerself a free obamaphone store andz theys practically line up to getz bamboozeled there you go you calls if you needs help.Yeeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaa
Obama 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Romney did not earn his money as a businessman--he was/is a banker. The catchphrase "You didn't build that" would certainly apply to him...it's more a "You didn't build that; you leveraged it; mortgaged it; bankrupted it, and were paid for every single action." (You think Bernie Madoff is bitter?)
Rmoney earned his money the old fashioned way. He inherited it.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I seriously doubt Frank Davis is passing anyone on the street.
So everyone in Chicago is a communist. Good to know.
Saul Alinsky rule number 5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. It is almost impossible to counteract ridicule."

By the way, how about posting the time line of Frank Marshal Davis working in communist front organizations with Vernon Jarrett in Chicago, organizing the Communist Party USA in Hawaii, meeting Obama's father and mother through the Communist Party USA, mentoring Obama, Obama going to Chicago and being a protege of William Ayers, and Vallerie Jarrett having the office immediately adjacent to the Oval Office today.
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

UNREAL

Taliban is complaining about the unfavorable press coverage they are getting after shooting a 14 year old in the head.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/10...

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Hi, KKKavity. Wondered when you would finally, fully announce your stolen valor self. Swell, huh? Those light treatments for the psoriasis not workin' for you? How's the wife enjoying her retirement? Alone?
Listen, Marie Osmond we all know you have a baby and things are tough out there and you are probably seeing things again. But get some help. You are losing it on line, this is no laughing matter.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

The United Nations Agenda 21

http://whatisagenda21.net/iclei.htm
REPUBLICANS FOR USA

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Romney is a Moron wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans in Virginia ????
Just so you will know in 2008 the state of Virginia, your state, voted overwhelmingly for Obama. Virginia is a Democrat state and will vote Obama again.
If your a Republican in V.A. and vote romney, the outcome will be like you didn't even vote at all. How does that make you feel?
roMNey - what a joke
I understand your desperation and shame, the whole rEpublIcan party is a joke too.
No shit! That is because the blacks came out of the wood work to get their black President into office. Didn't vote on how well the man would do as President, just wanted their black President. I never seen so many blacks in one place in all my life. I am not being racist here. I heard when I took my kid to school, when Obama won. As the white kids walked pass them, they said very smartly..'WE GOT OUR BLACK PRESIDENT". Not I am so happy Obama won, or yahoo Obama won! Which proves to me that their parents voted for skin color, and did'nt base it on how well they think he would do when he takes office.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 717,981 - 718,000 of1,078,482
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

105 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min LRS 174,473
Debate: Marijuana - Chicago, IL (Aug '10) 11 min Brian Shepard 297
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 13 min TRD 67,877
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 22 min Terry rigsby 48,843
Police Blotter (Jun '10) 27 min mewxico bOy 18
Five More Cool Technologies 34 min Joshua Krause 1
Abby 7-23 46 min Pippa 7
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 10:02AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••