Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 35,899)

Showing posts 717,961 - 717,980 of1,071,797
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

It's going to be interesting seeing what happens tonight when Obama has no one else to turn to when he has to explain why he and his administration covered up the attack on our embassy.
REPUBLICANS FOR USA

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Romney is a Moron wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't quote anyone's website or policies. I posted a link so uneducated people can learn the truth about policies that affect their life.
Hahahaha, you don't like Obama and HE is YOUR President, HaHa and Obama will be YOUR president for the next four years too. Then it will be Hillary Clinton.
Just so you will know, your state of Pennsylvania in 2008 voted overwhelmingly for Obama and will do so again in 2012. If you need a web link so you can educate yourself, i will post one for you.
HaHaHa
vote NO on Romney ....... Romney = Bush #2
Go Vote Obama
We'nt you just at my door begging me to vote for Obama on you hands and kness crying, when I said I am voting for Romeny? Then you said you would pay me to vote and give me a new smart phone if I did? LOL
You are looking way too desperate here, dude!!
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>great classy as usual post by dem.
Americans are classy people, honey, like you and me. We're soooo classy you'd hire a mormon to do a (wo)man's job.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
But was insisting two weeks later in front of the UN it was that video - specifically mentioning it at least four times.
Just like the SS Cole investigation which ended before it began, the Benghazi investigation is going nowhere. The FBI which is charged with these types of investigations is not interested nor is it up to the task.

The problem dear Carol is that you and your right leaning media pals don't have many of the facts, no one does actually because the CIA is involved and that tends to shut down the free flow of information.

The CIA is charged with providing the US administration and departments with intelligence__with the CIA absent/evacuated, there was no one beyond CNN to provide details on what happened.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> So you admit Romney is playing politics over the dead ambassador's body?
The dead CIA agent you mean? But, yes, that's precisely what I'm saying.
REPUBLICANS FOR USA

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

lol we'nt? we not for Romney lol
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> It did work. That's the whole point. It worked for Kennedy. It worked for Reagan. It worked for Bush. The problem is the democrats see all that new money rolling in and they just can't keep from spending it instead of paying down the debt. Along with the fact that progressives (republican and democrats) think growing government is the way to Nirvana. If you were truly honest with yourself you would understand that.
and if you were truly honest with yourself you'd understand that your adopted son's a moron and would be in prison right now without a war for him to play at.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

carol wrote:
It's going to be interesting seeing what happens tonight when Obama has no one else to turn to when he has to explain why he and his administration covered up the attack on our embassy.
Nah, what'll be interesting is seeing you and other girls trying to get into your Barcaloungers with the Armor of God on.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

REPUBLICANS FOR USA wrote:
<quoted text>
We'nt you just at my door begging me to vote for Obama on you hands and kness crying, when I said I am voting for Romeny? Then you said you would pay me to vote and give me a new smart phone if I did? LOL
You are looking way too desperate here, dude!!
What's a 'kness?' is that Polish for penis?
Pinot

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
to!
Another pathetic, factless, feckless rant from the left.

Impeach Obama and Biden.
Cool Hand Luke

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Oh haven't you heard? Hillary has fell on her sword and taken the blame, good timing isn't it?

Obama the so called champion of women!

Besides Candy Crowley picks the questions the audience doesn't get to speak.

She's not going to ask him anything hard.
carol wrote:
Nobama

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
blame Bush.....

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank Marshall & Bill Ayers are figments of your imagination. One was a family friend & other merely an acquaintance. One was his pastor. All these were investigated & they found nothing truthful to report on.
Your problem is you confuse the sewage from Fox, Limbaugh & Beck as the truth.
BS, plain and simple BS, Davey you wouldn't know Frank Davis, or Billy Ayres if they passed you, on your way to the food pantry? Everybody in and out of politics in Chicago, knows or knew those Communists. So your 'aquaintances' holcomb holds about as much water as a colender.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, your vast majority is one known skeptic?
Saul Alinsky Rule number 5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. It is almost impossible to counteract ridicule."
Cool Hand Luke

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Somethings are obvious, like when your lying through your teeth!

That's not the first time he's lied!
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Just like the SS Cole investigation which ended before it began, the Benghazi investigation is going nowhere. The FBI which is charged with these types of investigations is not interested nor is it up to the task.
The problem dear Carol is that you and your right leaning media pals don't have many of the facts, no one does actually because the CIA is involved and that tends to shut down the free flow of information.
The CIA is charged with providing the US administration and departments with intelligence__with the CIA absent/evacuated, there was no one beyond CNN to provide details on what happened.
Nobama

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Just like the SS Cole investigation which ended before it began, the Benghazi investigation is going nowhere. The FBI which is charged with these types of investigations is not interested nor is it up to the task.
the FBI is a joke for this attack, which should be investigated by the CIA and military intelligence....
REPUBLICANS FOR USA

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

And so it goes wrote:
Obama uses women to lie for him and when the lie is exposed he let's them take the fall. Benghazi fall girls: Hillary, Susan & Stephanie.
Hmm.. uses
Women
Big Bird
Simba
Our Money
Etc

..but the fools still want to vote this man in. Do they have shit for brains, or what?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you feel about garnering a profit from promoting irresponsible behavior? Bain was instrumental and responsible for the increase of teenage smokers. They did this in Russia too, creating a brand called Vogue, and even threw in a little free bracelet with each pack. Smoking increased considerably because of it; the profits were secreted out of Russia, through Luxembourg and then to the Cayman Islands.
The closing of the Sensata plant in Fremont after forcing its employees to suffer through the indignity of training their Chinese counterparts their jobs, packing up and shipping the plant to China, thereby causing loss of jobs and devastating the town would make anyone angry and rightfully so.
Romney moved the plant to China to benefit from slave labor.
Anything for a buck.
Oh, I almost forgot the last point; then there's Stericyle; what's wrong with making a buck or two grinding up fetuses? I mean, after all he didn't kill them right? You think he baptized them as Mormons first?
That's your Mitt.
"An organizer working in and for an open society is in an ideological dilemma to begin with, he does not have a fixed truth -- truth to him is relative and changing."
Saul Alinsky
Phil

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Phil it has worked Reagan, Clinton, JFK, now show me where trickle up has Worked!!
The best years of trickle-down economics came under Reagan who inherited an economy in serious trouble. Some would say by virtue of his tax cuts he helped save the country and turn the economy around. Few mention however that Reagan ran an average top tax rate of 48.5% over his eight year term; five of those years saw a top tax bracket of 50%. Still it was a huge improvement over the 70% rate that those in the highest tax bracket were paying. Under Reagan capital gains tax was 28% compared to 15% today. Another key point that many nostalgic Americans forget is that under Reagan he raised taxes several times including payroll taxes. What happened next is amazing considering that trickle down was supposed to save the economy. Social security began operating at a surplus and the administration took the surplus to spend on other government programs all the while replacing the funds with IOU’s. Not all American are aware that social security has a cap on contribution for those earning roughly $100,000 per year or more. In other words a citizen making less than $100,000 per year contributes a higher percentage of his income for the program than a person making (for example)$300,000 per year since he only contributes on his 1st $100,000, the remaining $200,000 is not subject to contribution.

Read more at http://www.business2community.com/government-...
Cool Hand Luke

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

You homosexuals have a one track mind, here is something that will get your attention:

Link to the Health Departments Provided.

Gay Sexual Practices Lead to Uptick in Disease

FECAL SEX About 80% of gays admit to licking and/or inserting their tongues into the anus of partners and thus ingesting medically significant amounts of feces. Those who eat or wallow in it are probably at even greater risk. In the diary study,5 70% of the gays had engaged in this activity--half regularly over 6 months. Result?--the "annual incidence of hepatitis A in...homosexual men was 22 percent, whereas no heterosexual men acquired hepatitis A." In 1992,26 it was noted that the proportion of gays engaging in oral/anal sex had not declined.

>

Gay Men and Shigellosis
What is Shigellosis?
Shigellosis is a disease that causes stomach cramps, fever, diarrhea and sometimes bloody diarrhea.
What causes Shigellosis?
Shigellosis is caused by the Shigella bacterium. Shigella is found in feces (shit).
Who gets it?
Anyone can get Shigellosis. Gay men get Shigellosis at higher rates than others. People with a weakened immune
system get more sick than others.
How do you get it?
You can get Shigellosis when feces comes in contact with your mouth. This can happen with oral/anal sex play. This
can happen when you use your fingers or hand for anal sex play and then touch your mouth. Even microscopic
amounts of feces that get into your mouth can cause Shigellosis.
How can I avoid Shigella?
Play safely. In addition to safe sex guidelines to prevent HIV, maintain good hygiene. Wash every
part of your body that is sexual with soap and water before, after and between sex play. Use condoms
or other kinds of barriers like dental dams, latex gloves or plastic wrap and be aware of
what body parts may have come into contact with feces during sex play. Wash them with soap
and water. Use condoms with sex toys, and discard the condoms after use.
What do I do if I think I have Shigellosis?
• If you think you have Shigellosis, see your doctor.
• Inform your partners.
• Wash your hands a lot.
• Don’t have sex until 7 days after symptoms end.
• Talk with a medical provider about what you can do to reduce your risk.
publichealth.lacounty.gov/acd/docs/Shigellosi...
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>
What's a 'kness?' is that Polish for penis?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 717,961 - 717,980 of1,071,797
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 49 min Midlothian Composer 3,813
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 51 min lol 48,683
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr voice of peace 67,523
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr LRS 173,573
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Stuart Cudahy 45,444
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr cheluzal 97,432
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr andet1987 388
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search