Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Patriot

Denver, CO

#773917 Oct 16, 2012
The United Nations Agenda 21

http://whatisagenda21.net/iclei.htm
REPUBLICANS FOR USA

Woodbridge, VA

#773919 Oct 16, 2012
Romney is a Moron wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans in Virginia ????
Just so you will know in 2008 the state of Virginia, your state, voted overwhelmingly for Obama. Virginia is a Democrat state and will vote Obama again.
If your a Republican in V.A. and vote romney, the outcome will be like you didn't even vote at all. How does that make you feel?
roMNey - what a joke
I understand your desperation and shame, the whole rEpublIcan party is a joke too.
No shit! That is because the blacks came out of the wood work to get their black President into office. Didn't vote on how well the man would do as President, just wanted their black President. I never seen so many blacks in one place in all my life. I am not being racist here. I heard when I took my kid to school, when Obama won. As the white kids walked pass them, they said very smartly..'WE GOT OUR BLACK PRESIDENT". Not I am so happy Obama won, or yahoo Obama won! Which proves to me that their parents voted for skin color, and did'nt base it on how well they think he would do when he takes office.
Obama 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#773921 Oct 16, 2012
keyedup wrote:
JESUS would take from the rich and give to the poor
Very true. Jesus and President Obama have much in common.
Obama 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#773922 Oct 16, 2012
keyedup wrote:
JESUS would have free healthcare for everyone
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#773923 Oct 16, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Fck Saul Alinsky, shouldn't you be working on your manifesto?
Naw, we are Democrats when it comes to that school work. He'll just copy yours.
Phil

Saint Louis, MO

#773924 Oct 16, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
The fault is at the WH. Uncertainty about regulations, taxes and the effects of Obamacare has stifled growth.
So trickle down does or doesn't work?

Uncertainty about regulations, taxes and Obamacare? What regulations are businesses worried about? Taxes are the lower then they've been in the past for businesses (we actually see record growth and earnings when taxes are high - but OK whatever). Obamacare? Most businesses that employ more than 50 people already offer insurance so the new laws wouldn't effect any of them. Businesses less than 50 don't even have to worry about it. So what are they so scared of.

I ask again, why isn't trickle down working?
Obama 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

#773925 Oct 16, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>and teach a man to fish rather than giving him food stamps
People can't fish anymore because the Republican owned giant corporations have polluted our rivers and streams to the point where seafood is no longer safe to eat.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#773926 Oct 16, 2012
REPUBLICANS FOR USA wrote:
<quoted text>
No shit! That is because the blacks came out of the wood work to get their black President into office. Didn't vote on how well the man would do as President, just wanted their black President. I never seen so many blacks in one place in all my life. I am not being racist here. I heard when I took my kid to school, when Obama won. As the white kids walked pass them, they said very smartly..'WE GOT OUR BLACK PRESIDENT". Not I am so happy Obama won, or yahoo Obama won! Which proves to me that their parents voted for skin color, and did'nt base it on how well they think he would do when he takes office.
Don't pay any attention to what the Moonbats say...

President Mitt Romney now has a two-point lead in Virginia.

The latest Rasmussen Reports telephone survey of Likely Virginia Voters shows Romney with 49% of the vote, while President Axlerod earns 47% support.
REPUBLICANS FOR USA

Woodbridge, VA

#773927 Oct 16, 2012
Hey Obama Moron.. Your guy as President acting like he did at the WH dinner party didn;t make you ashame that you voted for the man, than you are more of a joke than your preident is.

I mean come on.. all that shit over just showing a birth paper. I think I would rather had shown it from the get go, and not make a fool out of myself as the President USA at was to be a high class dinner party. Look more like daycare for the morons than a WH dinner party.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#773928 Oct 16, 2012
Stefanie frantically making unsolicited calls to reporters.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#773929 Oct 16, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? About the only thing I can think of in the physical sense is they both are history.

Did Jesus have a teleprompter, hook nose and huge elephant ears too?
Phil

Saint Louis, MO

#773930 Oct 16, 2012
REPUBLICANS FOR USA wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying that white people don't ever vote based on skin color?
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#773931 Oct 16, 2012
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Uncertainty about regulations, taxes and Obamacare? What regulations are businesses worried about? Taxes are the lower then they've been in the past for businesses (we actually see record growth and earnings when taxes are high - but OK whatever). Obamacare? Most businesses that employ more than 50 people already offer insurance so the new laws wouldn't effect any of them. Businesses less than 50 don't even have to worry about it. So what are they so scared of.
I listed for you the reasons stated by companies why they are not expanding/hiring.
Phil

Saint Louis, MO

#773932 Oct 16, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't pay any attention to what the Moonbats say...
President Mitt Romney now has a two-point lead in Virginia.
The latest Rasmussen Reports telephone survey of Likely Virginia Voters shows Romney with 49% of the vote, while President Axlerod earns 47% support.
The whole truth about his plan hasn't come out yet. Based on the little information he provided - nothing adds up with Romney...NOTHING.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#773933 Oct 16, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>People can't fish anymore because the Republican owned giant corporations have polluted our rivers and streams to the point where seafood is no longer safe to eat.
That's an ignorant statement. Here in Connecticut after decades of Republican governors, you can swim and fish in the Connecticut River.

Why do you lowlifes feel the need to lie 100% of the time> Speaking of seafood, Obama was the largest recipient of cash in 2008 from .... guess who?

Yup!

British Petrolium - BP.

idiot.
Pinot

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#773934 Oct 16, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus didn't "take" anything from anyone; he didn't advocate anyone "take" anything from anyone. He let folks make their own decision.

He was very much into personal responsibility, and very hands off in regards to government.

Doesn't sound a thing like the not ready for prime time president, Obama.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#773935 Oct 16, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
By opposing Mihn, the US drive him to the communists.
Supporting Mihn would likely have led to a peaceful Vietnam without communist ties.
Ok. Let's go over the time line of historic facts again:

Ho Chi Minh asks the French to return to Vietnam. The French do not endorse him as supreme leader of Vietnam, but bring elections to Vietnam.
Ho Chi Minh starts a war against the French and asks the Soviet Union to assist him.
NOW the Soviet Union uses Ho Chi Minh to advance their Cold War strategy.
The Viet Minh use Soviet weaponry in the battle of Dien Bien Phu.
Ho Chi Minh asks the Soviet Union to petition the UN to divide Vietnam into two countries, the UN agrees, the result is: a militant communist dictatorship North, and a free democratic South.
Ho Chi Minh begins invading the free democratic South Vietnam with Soviet aid and assistance.
NOW the US begins to aid and assist the free and democratic South Vietnam.
Ho Chi Minh invades and occupies southern Laos and eastern Cambodia and uses these countries to launch invasions of South Vietnam.

Ho Chi Minh was always a brutal dictator. That's who he was. He didn't get the opportunity to become statistically the worst mass murderer in the history of civilization until he had to confront ideas other than his own.
Had the Soviet Union never decided to use Vietnam as a location for one of their proxy wars, Ho Chi Minh would have been just some small-time small pond bullshit dictator keeping his population imprisoned and enslaved, like he did after 1975. No doubt he would have murdered a significant number of his people just to remain in power. That's who he was.
There hasn't been an election for any office of any kind at any level in Vietnam since Ho Chi Minh took power. Never in Ho Chi Minh's live has he allowed an election by the people.
That's who he was. Just some small pond bullshit dictator that chance threw him onto the world's stage.
The bottom line is, the Soviets used Vietnam for a location of one of their proxy wars, and were involved in the invasions of South Vietnam before the United States became involved.
The involvement of the United States in Vietnam wsa the result of the Soviet Union's involvement destabilizing a free country and assisting the invasion of that country.

I know this isn't the fraudulent history the Democrats invented to cover up their treason during the Cold War. This is just a list of the factual events.
fred

Newington, CT

#773936 Oct 16, 2012
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Pecker faced Pelosi, apparently you have read ObamaCare.

The Kenyan's communist coup has stifled America's engine of prosperity, the free market capitalist system. Why invest if teh Kenyan will just take it away and give it to his tribe?

Who is John Galt?
Pinot

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#773937 Oct 16, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>People can't fish anymore because the Republican owned giant corporations have polluted our rivers and streams to the point where seafood is no longer safe to eat.
You mean like Government Motors?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#773938 Oct 16, 2012
Fresh off the press...

Obama is declining to debate unless he gets a teleprompter tonight.

baaawwwaahhhhhh!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 9-19 3 min Kuuipo 11
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min loose cannon 178,067
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 11 min Rage Poster 49,848
Amy 9-18 26 min Kuuipo 34
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 43 min Hatti_Hollerand 620
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 46,689
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Doug77 4,715
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 98,231
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search