Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
fred

Newington, CT

#773981 Oct 16, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
So is anything being done is this debate to block the Koch brothers mind control rays that caused Obama to lose the first one?
fred bets candy ass crowley goes rogue tonight and tries to undermine President Romney with gotcha questions while asking the Kenyan what his favorite color is.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#773982 Oct 16, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
That's interesting. I wonder how many perverted episodes would cause a nice girl like you to see things this way?
So, honey, wanna learn to fight like a girl?
Proud Republican

Woodbridge, VA

#773983 Oct 16, 2012
Pinot wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Jesus, the poor will be with us always. This was in response to one of his greedy followers being ticked Jesus was getting a pedicure with some wildly expensive oils, and wanted to sell the oils "for the poor". Personally, I think the follower, one Judas Iscariot, was simply filled with envy at the boss getting something cool, despite the fact the boss more than earned it.
Greed/envy, the two earmarks of lazy liberals who want a free ride.
Isn't Obama of Muslim faith?
The only thing Obama has in commom with Jesus (God) is jokes about him.
Like..
What does the Holy Bible and girls knees have in common?
A: They both lead to a much Holier Place.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#773984 Oct 16, 2012
Cool Hand Luke wrote:
Oh haven't you heard? Hillary has fell on her sword and taken the blame, good timing isn't it?
Obama the so called champion of women!
Besides Candy Crowley picks the questions the audience doesn't get to speak.
She's not going to ask him anything hard.
<quoted text>
I hope one of those questions goes like this: "Mr. President. Who did you learn from to hide behind women? The Kenyan drunk, the African loser or the Philippine diaperhead?"
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#773985 Oct 16, 2012
The Fantasy of a “Fiscal Cheney”

Mark Leibovich describes the idea (via Sullivan):

Ryan told me that he envisions a vice presidency in which he oversees a vast portfolio on fiscal and economic issues. He agreed fully with the suggestion — first mentioned to me by one of his advisers — that his assignment could be the fiscal version of the role Dick Cheney played on national security after Sept. 11.

I don’t doubt that this is what Ryan boosters have hoped for when he was selected. The hope that Ryan could decisively influence a Romney campaign and future administration is what seemed to be behind Ryanmania in the weeks before August 11. Ryan may think that this is what will happen, but I suspect that it won’t, or at least not in the way that is being described here. As I said two months ago:

The main problem with this is that Ryan will be very much Romney’s junior partner rather than acting as an eminence grise. It is more likely that Ryan would be wasted in the VP role, and within a year or two Ryan’s boosters would probably be writing wistful columns entitled “What Happened to Paul Ryan?” and “Where Did the Real Paul Ryan Go?”

We have already seen how Ryan has conformed himself to Romney’s campaign. Just as Ryan fell in line as a “team player” for the campaign, we should assume that he would do the same in a Romney administration. If Ryan received a portfolio to handle fiscal and economic policy matters, as he probably would, it is doubtful that he would be able to have such a huge influence on administration policy as Cheney did. Just as it has been in the campaign, the reason for having Ryan take the lead on fiscal matters in a Romney administration would be to create the impression that Romney takes fiscal responsibility seriously without having to be fiscally responsible. It is more likely that Ryan’s practical function would be to defend and justify administration fiscal policy to skeptical conservatives while serving as a lightning rod for criticism from the left.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
Romney is a Moron

Lenoir, NC

#773987 Oct 16, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
I have to admit, I sense that someone in here will have a stroke soon. This is soooo much fun!
Go ahead, have a stroke. Your covered with ObamaCare.
dem

Chicago, IL

#773988 Oct 16, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
fred bets candy ass crowley goes rogue tonight and tries to undermine President Romney with gotcha questions while asking the Kenyan what his favorite color is.
i caught another little commie, the other being gunner, that has conceeded the debate and is already making excuses...just in case.
you dopes do realize that your big win already happened and obama will turn the tables and it will be the last thing undecided voters see,

maybe next election?
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#773989 Oct 16, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
They are staking their debate hopes on her running interference.
Proud Republican

Woodbridge, VA

#773990 Oct 16, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>
So, honey, wanna learn to fight like a girl?
Honey, go read your D!ck and Jane book.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#773991 Oct 16, 2012
Romney releases details on his tax plsn.

http://www.romneytaxplan.com/
Proud Republican

Woodbridge, VA

#773992 Oct 16, 2012
Romney is a Moron wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead, have a stroke. Your covered with ObamaCare.
LOL Good one!!
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#773993 Oct 16, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>i caught another little commie, the other being gunner, that has conceeded the debate and is already making excuses...just in case.
you dopes do realize that your big win already happened and obama will turn the tables and it will be the last thing undecided voters see,
maybe next election?
Wishes and hopes are not truths. But then again, in your fuzzy reality you probably don't know the difference.
Pinot

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#773994 Oct 16, 2012
RealDave wrote:
:)

Looks more like Obamas plan to cut the deficit in half by the end of his first term....gee, he'd better get moving.
JW Miliam

Carrollton, GA

#773995 Oct 16, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>i caught another little commie, the other being gunner, that has conceeded the debate and is already making excuses...just in case.
maybe next election?
The only thing most Obama voters care about is that EBT card--As long as they are convinced that the Kenyan/simian is their perpetual tit, their votes are always pre-decided.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#773996 Oct 16, 2012
I hope Romney states tonight that enrollment in fed welfare programs outpaces job growth last 4 years. That really says it all.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#773997 Oct 16, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
This doesn't work as the St Dept states they knew what was happening in real time and has a video of it to confirm. NO protestors.
The FBI recovered the closed circuit videos of the attack on the compound during the first week of October, well after the attack.

There were also some live time cellphone type videos/photos which were later provided to news agencies.

During the assault on the Consulate/CIA base in addition to the ambassador, three others perished.

Tyrone Woods, retired Navy, Seal qualified with multiple combat tours in the Middle East. It was first reported that he was an agricultural attache then a private security contractor employed by a British Co. Obviously he was neither.

Glen Doherty, a wildman, with 10 years in the Navy multiple Middle East combat tours and several years as a private security contractor in Afghanistan, Pakistan and Yemen.

And Sean Smith, former Air Force and a ten year veteran of foreign service as an information management official. Smith was also known in online gambling circle as the legendary "vile rat."

There were at least twelve others with similar credentials evacuated from the annex/CIA base, it's unlikely that we'll ever learn their names.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#773998 Oct 16, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Many believe the Reagan and Bush tax cuts overwhelmingly benefited the wealthy. However, data from the non-partisan Congressional Budget Office (CBO) shows that poor and middle income Americans have benefited more than the wealthy.
http://www.taxpolicycenter.org/taxfacts/displ...
Since there are so many more poor & middle class, as a group their benefits were higher.

Now, lets look at it on the individual level.

How much did you gain in the Bush Tax cuts compared to what Mitt Romney got?

I guess you think being part of a group of 1000 that got to divvy up $1000.00 is the same as a group of 5 divvying up $500.00.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#773999 Oct 16, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
both beautiful places.
nothing like that shit hole texas that is basically mexico with hillbillies.
New Orleans is a great town.
Its definitely not in the same class with Chicago, which is a world class city, but fun as hell. literally
Now lets hear about those murders you dopes love to talk about.
as if you give a fk about black young men killing other black young men. its the ethnic clensing that the republican party secretly loves by keeping blacks poor and not offering the same oppurtunities for education, that even a fkn idiot like you almost achieved.
im sorry.
i meant fk off,forgot you're a birther piece of shit for a second.
my regards to Sweaty Svetty..,
Clueless one--the democrats have controlled everything in Chicago for 80 years and the communists in state legislature for 35 years. Your teachers just got a huuuuuuuuge increase-so why was that? to not offer blacks an equal education? The problem stems from teaching the blacks down in Chicago, not elevating them up. Brizard was fired last week because he was elevated the black population. He had to go-too radical when the graduation rates are on the rise and more students are attending.

Best look to the democrats who caged up the blacks and did not allow them to assimilate. You had Robert Taylor, Valerie Jarrets' grandfather-he caged up all blacks in the city and so what do they do? they name them the Robert Taylor homes. Then you have Valerie Jarret's mother, Barbara T. Bowman who conducted psychological 'so called teaching' experiments on the blacks. Alinsky himself used Back of the Yards are an experiment of indoctrination for his start. If the democrats would have allowed black assimilation in the city of Chicago, you would not be a haven for crime. Start standing up for the blacks in your city instead of saying they are being ethnically cleansed by a political party that doesn't even exist. Stupid fool.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#774000 Oct 16, 2012
RealDave wrote:
More DNC stupidity -what a surprise.

http://www.soopermexican.com/2012/10/16/remem...
dem

Chicago, IL

#774001 Oct 16, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
They are staking their debate hopes on her running interference.
terroist attack when a republican is in office, america unites to punish the killers and we blame the wrong people and lose thousands of lives...bush a hero

terrorist attack while democrat (black one) is in office, repugs jump the gun on blaming our president, have kangaroo court investigations, their tv channel fox runs endless conspiracies to embarrass Obama without facts...

You cretins will be removed from the face of the earth. trust me.
First off you are dying of old age by the thousands a day.
Second off you have alienated every single group in a country that will soonn have whites as a minority.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
abby 12-20 6 min Pippa 5
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,811
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 47 min RACE 4,917
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 55 min Sunshine 49,190
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Ralph 98,853
amy 12-20 1 hr Ralph 4
At least 3 wounded in South Side shootings 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:28 am PST

Bleacher Report11:28AM
Jay Cutler Rumors: Latest Details, Speculation on Bears QB's Future
Bleacher Report11:39 AM
Complete Week 16 Preview for Indianapolis
NBC Sports12:33 PM
1 thing even Rahm can't fix: Da Bears - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler