Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
717,881 - 717,900 of 1,079,675 Comments Last updated 21 min ago
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Same place you supposedly got yours, Illiterate Imbecile: September 12 "The United States condemns in the strongest terms this outrageous and shocking attack.... No 'acts of terror' will ever shake the resolve of this great nation." (CNN)
Sept 12:

President Obama says in a Rose Garden statement that an investigation is underway. He condemns the attackers and in an allusion to the video he says the United States rejects efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others, but all must oppose such senseless violence against public servants.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2012...
Pinot

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

WHITEY BULGER wrote:
<quoted text>I don't give a sheet about the black vote. WHITEY votes the winner in.Whitey very angry at Obama.A lot of Whiteys .A lot of WHITEYS that voted for him the first time.
Pathetic try,,libtard troll. Nobody's buying your lame attempt to incite.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

WHITEY BULGER wrote:
<quoted text>I don't give a sheet about the black vote. WHITEY votes the winner in.Whitey very angry at Obama.A lot of Whiteys .A lot of WHITEYS that voted for him the first time.
Klan?
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
According to you loony left wingers, anyone who attacks women is a misogynist . Why do you hate your vagina?
Because she is black and it WORKS. Nuff said.
Phil

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Typical libtard.'Our countries wealth?' I believe it's their wealth and none of your business what they do with it.
Well, when people can no longer buy what they are selling, then they shouldn't go around crying poor me, I didn't make a profit.

Maybe if they did the right thing with their money, people would buy more of what they are selling and they would end up making even more of what they love - MONEY!!!
Jason Bourne

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Jason Bourne slips into the green vinyl booth beside the tall, redhead with a scarf tied tightly under her chin and large, dark glasses hiding her eyes... oh, and irresistible lips... dove-soft skin as white as porcelain. He makes the secret sign and she takes his hand and guides it under her trenchcoat confirming the fact that she is completely naked and highly aroused.

Jason: What do you want?
Red: You.
Jason: Well, it's about time.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Last time I checked, Jay Carney is not Obama--"September 20 -- President Obama at a town hall meeting organized by the Spanish-language Univsion Network, responding to a question about the possible involvement of al Qaeda:
"What we do know is that the natural protests that arose because of the outrage over the video were used as an excuse by extremists to see if they can also directly harm U.S. interests."
Give it up, Illiterate--you're screwed...maybe next time you won't put so much "faith" in Faux?
Are you a colored version of Honey Boo Boo's mother?
Cool Hand Luke

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Let me help you out there Sticky Britches, The view points of "THE FRC OR FAMILY RESEARCH CENTER are accepted view points of not only Christians but normal people of any faith!

No normal person thinks it's acceptable to eat feces!

No normal person thinks it's acceptable to molest children!

No normal persons thinks that being the source of a disease that has killed millions and the primary source for it's continued spreading is acceptable!

Not to mention the highest rate of syphilis, herpes, hepatitis, anal cancer and various parasites from feces eating.

I take that back, nobody but the Democrats think that's normal.

Glad to have cleared that up for you!
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Examples of how gays are tearing away the fabric of Christians? And are you talking about Christians, or born again evangelicals and the Family Research Council?
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The President called it an act of terror and also referred to "attackers" in a September 12th speech.
Then how do explain him saying this:

Sept. 25:

ABC airs the television show The View, in which Obama is asked about Clinton's statement. "We don't have all of the information yet so we are still gathering," he says. He says there is "no doubt" that "it wasn't just a mob action."

"What we do know is that the natural protests that arose because of the outrage over the video were used as an excuse by extremists to see if they can also directly harm U.S. interests," he says.

In a speech to the United Nations, Obama condemns the attacks and the American filmmaker, saying, "A crude and disgusting video sparked outrage throughout the Muslim world."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2012...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Same place you supposedly got yours, Illiterate Imbecile: September 12 "The United States condemns in the strongest terms this outrageous and shocking attack.... No 'acts of terror' will ever shake the resolve of this great nation." (CNN)
Your splitting hairs Melvin and being dishonest in the process. You no dang will that is not what they meant.
FIRE THE GOP

Hillsborough, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Pinot wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah, he said something like that, but it was almost said in passing and was buried in his video condemnation. The "terrorist" term didn't become important to the loony left until faced with irrefutable facts from the media and career state employees, uncovering the pathetically obvious coverup...it took a month to admit what was known all along....at least Watergate didn't involve the coverup of killings.....impeach Obama and Biden.
Have you ever met a republican azzzzzzhole?

They come into your house, like maybe a step father in law, start spouting right wing schiitttt all over your house!

You try to be polite.

But these bags o schitttt never give it up. They keep saying all these lies about "red States" are the best...... and crap like that. No matter how you try to school these jackasses they never stop.

Real pushy types! Can't take a hint your not interested in their bs?

I have found the best way to shut them up:

Kick them out of your house in front of everyone present. On the way out if they raise a fist at you: give them a severe beating!

They will save that right wing crap talk for another sucker!

Your mom might not like you anymore.

But that right wing blowwwww job made her change parties and vote "his way" long ago. So ffcccckkkkk her too.

Vote for yourself!

Don't be bullied by your boss or husband or freaks.

Vote for Obama! YOU know you want to!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Oh hell, know
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Last time I checked, Jay Carney is not Obama--"September 20 -- President Obama at a town hall meeting organized by the Spanish-language Univsion Network, responding to a question about the possible involvement of al Qaeda:
"What we do know is that the natural protests that arose because of the outrage over the video were used as an excuse by extremists to see if they can also directly harm U.S. interests."
Give it up, Illiterate--you're screwed...maybe next time you won't put so much "faith" in Faux?
You missed the second part:

In an interview at Univision Town Hall, Obama is asked whether the attack was the work of terrorists. He says his administration is still investigating the attack and cannot say for certain. "What we do know is that the natural protests that arose because of the outrage over the video were used as an excuse by extremists to see if they can also directly harm U.S. interests," Obama says"

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2012 ...
Yes captain

Costa Mesa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Cool Hand Luke wrote:
The story is the degree homosexuals and the far left will go to force their view point on others, as I have said before "The Saul Alinsky Tactics"
Threatening The Boy Scouts, The Girl Scouts, The Salvation Army, Judges and Churches and yes even little girls. I could not possibly begin to count the number of businesses that have been bullied into giving up cash to promote "Obama's Queerdom".
The Acts of a small twisted minority attempting to force their will on the majority.
Not even with the help from the Pro-Homosexual media have you been able to force acceptance of your viewpoints on the majority. The new best reference is Chick-fil-A.
Oh yes, if we were willing to accept the viewpoint of the mainstream media we would think that everyone just loves queers and their disgusting behavior. The media sells them as masters of fashion and yet the nations health departments point out the diseases from eating feces!
Anytime those Pro- Homosexual numbers are checked via elections or in any other venue that can't be exploited, the American People make it clear they despise homosexuality.
All the left has been able to accomplish is to create in fear in some citizens of speaking out and voicing their opinions, that's why I say your in for a big surprise this election. Like I said "The Democrats have conned themselves by believing their own bull"
I mentioned the pro-homosexual networks, they have hurt themselves far more than they have helped you.
Seriously__ wrote:
<quoted text>
No abuse is acceptable whether it stem from a group or parental ignorance/abuse.
It is beyond ridiculous that both congress and the parents allowed a child to testify over an issue that a child has no business getting involved in. If she is not old enough to marry, she is not old enough to testify on that issue. Will congress and her parents next allow her testify to lower the drinking age, age of consent to marry, or the age to drive? Not likely.
An eleven year also has no business protesting or public speaking over an issue she knows nothing about. She likely just learned about sex in the last year and doubtful she knows much about birth control and its safe uses! Again, if she is not old enough to get pregnant and responsibly raise that child, she is not old enough to protest this subject either direction. If this child's views opposed the parent's do you think they would have allowed her out to protest the other direction? No, they used her for their agenda plain and simple and that is deplorable.
These issues should be discussed between parents and children in the home. If the *parent*(aka the adult) has something to say to congress or a convention, then they need be mature enough to do so themselves. If what they have to say is not worth them getting up and saying it, they SHOULD NOT have their children say it for them because that will be "cute" or because they think age will exempt the children from the fall out of their parents poor choices.
The responsibility for both the outcomes of these two stories falls directly in the lap of the parents who made very poor choices that now will likely affect their children for years to come. I hope the parents have learned to make better choices and will now choose to *protect* their children instead of using them to further an agenda.
Publicity stunts that put children's physiological or physical well being in jeopardy should not be glamorized or even repeated, they should be condemned. Since when did abusive and irresponsible parenting become noteworthy instead of condemnable?
What we have here is the liberals failure to communicate.All liberals can't be reached, so we have here what we had previous elections ,a Republican winning .America wants it so they get it.
Dem

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: I'm telling my mom
My Mom locked me in the closet for days. I was forced to eat anything I could find that was Organic.
REPUBLICANS FOR USA

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Thatta girl lick the tip of my co ck a little.
Pretend I'm your daddy.
LOL Still trying to get somone to play with your friend. Please, demwit, go get neutered just in case someone was stupid to fck with you. We don't need more little Demonbrats running around.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Typical libtard.'Our countries wealth?' I believe it's their wealth and none of your business what they do with it.
The total wealth of our country.

A term to describe all the net worth of our citizens

What, America is not your country?

If the wealthy own so much of the wealth, why do you insist that we give them more?

Romney will slash their rte by 7 percentage points. Most midle class Americans will cut 3 percentage points.

Yep, That's fair

If you will bring up the closing of loopholes & elimination of deductions, please list what these are.
Cool Hand Luke

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

You need to check with your queer cohorts and they will tell you I do not post by Gunner!

But if you question any of my assertions I will gladly post links.
No? I didn't think so.
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
We already know its you gunner
Obamasharpton

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever met a republican azzzzzzhole?
They come into your house, like maybe a step father in law, start spouting right wing schiitttt all over your house!
You try to be polite.
But these bags o schitttt never give it up. They keep saying all these lies about "red States" are the best...... and crap like that. No matter how you try to school these jackasses they never stop.
Real pushy types! Can't take a hint your not interested in their bs?
I have found the best way to shut them up:
Kick them out of your house in front of everyone present. On the way out if they raise a fist at you: give them a severe beating!
They will save that right wing crap talk for another sucker!
Your mom might not like you anymore.
But that right wing blowwwww job made her change parties and vote "his way" long ago. So ffcccckkkkk her too.
Vote for yourself!
Don't be bullied by your boss or husband or freaks.
Vote for Obama! YOU know you want to!
Why is Obama losing?
REPUBLICANS FOR USA

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

dem wrote:
Anybody using AT&T for their home provider?
Beware.
Why? Did they catch you sending a text out to people showing how lonely your best friend is,and how he could use a hand?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 39 min voice of peace 67,931
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 68,374
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Learn to Read 174,601
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 45,781
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr truth 48,894
Presidential library planned for Chicago Chicag... 5 hr joey 3
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 7 hr TW_sugar_daddio 10
Abby 7-24 8 hr Pippa 42
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000