Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 35,893)

Showing posts 717,841 - 717,860 of1,078,646
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Get RIGHT or be left”

Since: Nov 07

www.dreamindemon.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Gordon Gekko: The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation. It's bullshit. You got ninety percent of the American public out there with little or no net worth. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal. The news, war, peace, famine, upheaval, the price per paper clip. We pick that rabbit out of the hat while everybody sits out there wondering how the hell we did it. Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy? It's the free market. And you're a part of it. You've got that killer instinct. Stick around pal, I've still got a lot to teach you.
Um, you liberals know that was a movie about Democratic contributors, right?
Gunner

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
You are braindead!
The extremists used the protest marches as an excuse to attack us.......not Obama!
Read your own slop again.
Then vote for the winner: OBAMA!
search: Mitt Romney Mormon 12 year old brides
Jesus would crucify libelers and slanderers like you.

"As Mitt Romney and President Obama head into their second debate Tuesday, a new Pennsylvania poll shows Romney closing the gap with the president.

A Quinnipiac University Poll shows Mr. Obama with a four-point lead (A STATISTICAL DEAD HEAT). The president has 50 percent support to Romney's 46 percent. The results are a positive sign for Romney, who was down by 12 points in a September 26 Quinnipiac poll..."

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just too dumb for this conversation
You keep believing that.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>If he or she is old enough to make a concience decision to join the military at 18 [seeing as we don't have the draft anymore ]and to reap all bennies that come with it I would call them adults and salute them for their service to their , yours and my country .
It's "conscious" you dumb bitch. But you're helping me to understand how the Great State of Massachusetts could have elected a Mormon Governor and a Republican Senator. I suppose it only stands to reason that once all of us liberal elites drifted away you f*cking Portuguese squid fishermen would take over.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like imbecile Jane......
There is no embassy in Benghazi!
You liars are a riot: right wing dumb on display!
Oh, is that so, Honey? Then what do you call the place where an ambassador sleeps, a Motel? Admittedly the place ain't much no more... but with a little paint...
FIRE THE GOP

Hillsborough, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it true that Romney did a little fund raising in China and other foreign countries? Of course,“little” here is located on a heavily skewed scale. If he accepted foreign money for his campaign, would he be ineligible to serve as POTUS if elected.
Also, if elected, would Romney’s Presidential oath take precedent over his vow to obey Grover Norquist‘s budget requirements? Or would that be another conflict of interests?
And then there are Romney’s Tea Party obligations. Where would they fit in his grand scheme as POTUS?
These are questions that I hope he is asked at the debate this evening because it is important for voters to know exactly where Romney’s loyalties lie and in their specific order of commitment.
So many back room (or has he calls them “quiet room”) deals, so little public information!
That and secret temple death oaths to a cult with a supreme leader prophet <---- claims to speak directly with some "God" on Uranus!

"Do you declare that the leader of the cult has the final word on Gods plan for you."

Is that how they get 12 year old brides?

Spooky!

Kooky!

Creepy!

So true it makes you puke!
Obamasharpton

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
You are braindead!
The extremists used the protest marches as an excuse to attack us.......not Obama!
Read your own slop again.
Then vote for the winner: OBAMA!
search: Mitt Romney Mormon 12 year old brides
Why is Obama losing?
Gunner

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor kid is so desperate to be relevant he's calling jimmy carter a woman.
Golden State NFL teams had a very tough Sunday, huh?

LOL

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you just kiss me or stick your hands in my pants or whatever women do with the.. um, women they love out in the Heartland.
Well, I would, but the Jane Identity is nothing like the Borne Ultimatum, and when you've "people" like, "You filthy little vermin ,your probably dying of aids ,from all that bung fking from Barney Frank .Now go and clean the white sheets first and make a couple of holes in them for you to see,you KKK mudder fukr democrat .Probably playing with Barneys motza balls right now.Shalom" stinkin' up the place, it's hard to get in the mood, even without being already distracted...

It would nice for them if they could develop some type of release on their own without following sentient beings with a little sense and a great sense of humor around for some voyeuristic freebies. Whatever...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Let me guess, dumb carol
According to you loony left wingers, anyone who attacks women is a misogynist . Why do you hate your vagina?
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Maybe that explains why the Seals were unable to shoot back, they didn't have any guns because they weren't actually on Embassy grounds? Makes sense, I can see the Seals goin' for that... How about that Utah National Guard Rapid Response Team though? Surely they had guns and could've fought back? Why would US Guards from Utah not fight back? Do we have some sort of treaty arrangement with Libya where we're allowed to station troops on their soil? What's that called? An Embassy? Duh.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
Jane Says, posting name hijacked by Dem. the language in the last post gave him away.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

11 military explosions prompt Louisiana evacuations, injures man in Al.

http://www.examiner.com/article/11-military-e...

4,000 tons of shells explode in Central Russia

http://rt.com/news/weapons-depot-fire-orenbur...
Gunner

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor kid is so desperate to be relevant he's calling jimmy carter a woman.
No one bought his "I have two degrees", "I make more money in 6 months", crap.

Notice how he's threatening violence and dissing family members on a regular basis? A sure sign of reality anxiety.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>He used the terms "acts of terror" on Sept 12--how do you define the term, "extremists"? Does "used as an excuse to...directly harm U. S. interests" mean to you that he was talking about people who didn't like their movie popcorn? What a moran!
"used the terms "acts of terror" on Sept 12"

Do you have a quote?
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> You keep believing that.
Well, it's true. You live in the dumbest state in the Union. What, did they ship you out there with all the rest of the Homeland Security morons? Hahahahahah, "Boy, I'm gonna get me some deer this year, y'all!" Hahahahahahahahah. You're right where you belong, Chester.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Victory in Ohio! This just in...

The Supreme Court is refusing to block early voting in Ohio, a key victory for the Obama campaign in a premier swing state.

The Obama campaign and Ohio Democrats sued Ohio over changes in its law that took away the three days of voting for most people, but made exceptions for military personnel and Ohioans living overseas. Ohio’s corrupt Secretary of State, John Husted, tried to suppress the African American vote but failed. Worst of all, he embarrassed Ohio at taxpayers’ expense.
Jason Bourne

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

I'm very, very upset right now.
Jason Bourne

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

(Jane, you need to kiss Leo's ass cause she just saved you from a terrible drubbing.)
Gunner

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

MEDIA BIAS ALERT!

The media has ALREADY written the "comeback kid" stories for Obama regarding tonight's debate.

Anything short of another beat down by Romney will be reported as a rousing victory by Obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 717,841 - 717,860 of1,078,646
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

107 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Abby 7-23 14 min edogxxx 11
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 17 min truth 48,844
Cheap Tomatoes 20 min NaziStarfuckingCreeps 3
The Liberty Brothers Interview: Colonel Kratos,... 23 min WhoUTalking2AzzHole 6
Something Serious at Oak Forest Hospital. Illeg... 32 min AnnUBAButtinskyHo 6
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 33 min voice of peace 67,878
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr 75 Scorpio 456
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 10:02AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search