Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
717,821 - 717,840 of 1,084,889 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney turns them into pink slime and you dummies eat it.
Translation: you can't address this one either
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Hey, um, here's another coincidence for those of you who like coincidences...

http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-500609_162-316911...
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean lie to them and tell them they are safe from any type of attack?
You're an idiot.
Lie to who?? What are you talking about?

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

FOX-Jewish media n WARS wrote:
<quoted text>so what you call a 18 year old ?? AN adult ?
Romney + Israel = American kids dead
Five Arabic-speaking men who do not deny engineering the mass
murder of 3,000 innocents on 9/11 spent much of their time in a U.S.
courtroom with their "heads buried in Qurans" or on their prayer mats. This is Islam.
Obamasharpton

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Draft deferred? Stericycle prophet/profits?
Illegitimate babymama?
finding

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said before, I wonder how much Obama paid her.
She dosen't need money!!!!!!!!!!
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>About the only thing I can tell you, hydra head, is "Illiterate? Write for free help." Obama did not lie--it's in black and white (you racists could at least take a stab at reading the white parts) and we have shown you about five times, at least, R'Money's connection to Stericycle. "The document also states that Romney "may be deemed to share voting and dispositive power with respect to" 2,116,588 shares of common stock in Stericycle "in his capacity as sole shareholder" of the Bain entities that invested in the company. That was about 11 percent of the outstanding shares of common stock.(The whole $75 million investment won Bain, Romney, and their partners 22.64 percent of the firm's stock—the largest bloc among the firm's owners.) The original copy of the filing was signed by Romney.
Another SEC document filed November 30, 1999, by Stericycle also names Romney as an individual who holds "voting and dispositive power" with respect to the stock owned by Bain. If Romney had fully retired from the private equity firm he founded, why would he be the only Bain executive named as the person in control of this large amount of Stericycle stock?"
You losers who can't read well enough to not parrot the words of Limbaughtomy and insHannity are embarrassments to the species.
Hahaha, speaking about not being able to read, why won't you address this:

"September 20 -- President Obama at a town hall meeting organized by the Spanish-language Univsion Network, responding to a question about the possible involvement of al Qaeda:

"What we do know is that the natural protests that arose because of the outrage over the video were used as an excuse by extremists to see if they can also directly harm U.S. interests."

http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/10/world/libya-att...

OBAMA LIED.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>cause he wanted voters to think he defeated al qaeda, which is not true. all gains made by Bush are quickly unraveling under Obama's lack of leadership and pandering---but, but, but my middle name is Hussein. he's like Sally Fields at the Academy Awards gushing: "they like me, they really like me..."
Jane, you ignorant slut. She was a flying nun in Hollywood. That's like painting a target on your back.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
I rather have to pat buck or two more but MADE IN USA which means better safer quality
How about 100 dollars per tire would that be enough for you? Most tires in the United States are made in factories owned by multi-national companies.
RUSH10ME

Tappahannock, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>so what you call a 18 year old ?? AN adult ?
Romney + Israel = American kids dead
If he or she is old enough to make a concience decision to join the military at 18 [seeing as we don't have the draft anymore ]and to reap all bennies that come with it I would call them adults and salute them for their service to their , yours and my country .
FIRE THE GOP

Hillsborough, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
"September 20 -- President Obama at a town hall meeting organized by the Spanish-language Univsion Network, responding to a question about the possible involvement of al Qaeda:
"What we do know is that the natural protests that arose because of the outrage over the video were used as an excuse by extremists to see if they can also directly harm U.S. interests."
You are braindead!

The extremists used the protest marches as an excuse to attack us.......not Obama!

Read your own slop again.

Then vote for the winner: OBAMA!

search: Mitt Romney Mormon 12 year old brides
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>cause he wanted voters to think he defeated al qaeda, which is not true. all gains made by Bush are quickly unraveling under Obama's lack of leadership and pandering---but, but, but my middle name is Hussein. he's like Sally Fields at the Academy Awards gushing: "they like me, they really like me..."
Exactly.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>Only idle time is the Democrats' workshop.
Well, that and a pretty pink vagina surrounded by a thatch of red/ginger public hair with a little white wet pearl perched on top invitingly. That's where I like to come to go to work. Wait..

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
He used the terms "acts of terror" on Sept 12--how do you define the term, "extremists"? Does "used as an excuse to...directly harm U. S. interests" mean to you that he was talking about people who didn't like their movie popcorn? What a moran!
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Republicans are hypocrites they claim to hate the Chinese but are in bed with them when it comes to cheap labor. That gravy train will end and then companies will turn to Central America like Peppy's did and eventually to Africa, Pacific Islands, eventually they will run out of cheap labor and kill themselves before they have to part with one thin dime more.
Is it true that Romney did a little fund raising in China and other foreign countries? Of course,“little” here is located on a heavily skewed scale. If he accepted foreign money for his campaign, would he be ineligible to serve as POTUS if elected.

Also, if elected, would Romney’s Presidential oath take precedent over his vow to obey Grover Norquist‘s budget requirements? Or would that be another conflict of interests?

And then there are Romney’s Tea Party obligations. Where would they fit in his grand scheme as POTUS?

These are questions that I hope he is asked at the debate this evening because it is important for voters to know exactly where Romney’s loyalties lie and in their specific order of commitment.

So many back room (or has he calls them “quiet room”) deals, so little public information!
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Draft deferred? Stericycle prophet/profits?
Would you just kiss me or stick your hands in my pants or whatever women do with the.. um, women they love out in the Heartland.
Rabbi Finkelsteingoldb erg

Costa Mesa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of fake Jew, filthy lying. Kkkhunts.
You filthy little vermin ,your probably dying of aids ,from all that bung fking from Barney Frank .Now go and clean the white sheets first and make a couple of holes in them for you to see,you KKK mudder fukr democrat .Probably playing with Barneys motza balls right now.Shalom
FIRE THE GOP

Hillsborough, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
So, um, like, you thought the reason 20 heavily armed jihadists showed up at the American Embassy in Benghazi was because they were trying to impact Presidential elections in the United States, huh? Oh, um, sure... that's it.
Sounds like imbecile Jane......

There is no embassy in Benghazi!

You liars are a riot: right wing dumb on display!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
This little immigrant piggy has waited all day to attack a women on topix.
The new wife leave you?
Poor kid is so desperate to be relevant he's calling jimmy carter a woman.
RUSH10ME

Tappahannock, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Health insurance was used because there was a wage freeze. Learn something. It was also one of the biggest mistakes ever done. Tying insurance to employment was reinventing the company store.
You are wasting your breath friend , all common sence falls on deaf ears , maybe we do need to hit rock bottom and the strongest will survive for these fools to realize there is no free lunch ,cell phones , housing ,health care , ect. ect. noone owes you a living it's your responsibility and choice , hope you and your girls are well .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

88 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The Lollapalooza Music Festival is War on Cultu... 3 min Culture Auditor 1
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 21 min andet1987 485
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 31 min TRD 68,104
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 49 min Terry rigsby 49,032
Ask Amy 8-1-14 49 min loose cannon 17
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Ghhh 68,457
Abby 8-1-14 1 hr Cass 9
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Jacques in Ottawa 175,260
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr PEllen 97,587
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••