Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 35,891)

Showing posts 717,801 - 717,820 of1,071,306
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jane Says

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
"Oh, I almost forgot the last point; then there's Stericyle; what's wrong with making a buck or two grinding up fetuses? I mean, after all he didn't kill them right? You think he baptized them as Mormons first?"
1) You have not shown that Romney had anything to do with Bain when this happened.
2) Once the abortion "clinic" kills them, what do you think happens to them?
They become dumpster grist for the mill. Much like the Marines who are dumped in landfills in Virginia or the pet dogs buried in Soldier's graves Arlington Cemetery. Why? What'd you think was going to happen to them? A 21 gun salute?
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I did! Liar?
Can you read?
You want women to return to back alleys and use a coat hanger!
Endangering there lives: the pregnancy is gone either way, legally and safely or the Republican way.
Why do you bozo's want to repeal ACA before it even really starts?
Afraid of success?
That scares you! A better way besides your constant rejection!
Hey man: look around every industrialized country on earth has affordable coverage for all citizens.
These are our competitors! They are kicking our azzzzz!
Why?
They don't have 5 million businesses using hundreds of different /insurance companies with thousands of different policies PLUS the government picking up 50% of the total tab anyway.
They are free to do business.
Not shop for ever price increasing insurance or figure out who to drop! <------ THAT IS THE REPUBLICAN WAY.
We have had that the whole time: not everyone can get coverage....those that do pay more every year.
Wake up! ACA law of the land fixed all that!
In answer: ffffffcccckkkkkk you and all right wingers!
Vote for Obama!
No you didn't. Not even close. Must be the altitude.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

No tea partier wrote:
I've listened to some of the Republican strategists, and their advice is, to bring back business and manufacturing to America. Really? If Republican politicians believe so much in what they are claiming, then why did Bush, who is a Republican, strongly continue to deregulate and outsource our jobs while catering to Wall street? Can't have it both ways, and that's why we ended up a mess that will take years to come to repair, and some of that damage inflicted by Bush and his administration is permanent. Don't fall for the Romney/Ryan instant recovery that they claim they can fix. It won't happen. In fact it will mean continued tax cuts for the rich, in which they are still enjoying from Bush's leadership. According to Ryan, the proposed tax cuts will be for the rich and he stated that himself.
Manufacturing will not be returning to the US; it's probably gone forever. As long as there is a demand for cheap goods at Walmart, etc. it will never happen. The only way that it would is if the Chinese considerably raised the cost of labor or the US slaps prohibitive tarriffs on imported goods. What will happen when the Chinese and other third world countries refuse to work for pennies?
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Private equity is one thing; however,leveraged buyout is another, if a firm knowingly purchases a failing company and loads it with debt, fires all its employees, raids the pension funds, charges exhorbitant management fees, takes it public and then bankrupts it; well, who gets hurt?
The banks, the suppliers, the employees. Bain walks away with a profit.
Most of the time if a company is failing, the first thing that is looked at is the labor costs; however, it is usually the result of top heavy management costs. If you want to cut the fat, that's where you should start. The hundreds of VP's of departments that produce nothing.
If you truely believe that then the way to get the country on it's feet is to look at top heavy management costs (the government-how many new czars has Obama put in place? How many staff does Michelle have?) I thinlk that that would be a good place to start.
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Sean Hannity: "The narrative the media would like to advance is, this is over, donít even bother paying attention, letís move on. Thatís not true by any stretch. These polls are so skewed, so phony, that we need to start paying attention to whatís going on so that you wonít be deflated."
http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/robert-sc...
I agree. In September we saw a bunch of polls with Dems at +9,+13. Unrealistic and unsupported. You were at the fore front screaming it was all over. You were warn that the polls would tighten towards the end. Still some stupid polls out there. ABC poll had 87% of pop voting with a Dem +9
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Romney turns them into pink slime and you dummies eat it.
You eat pink slime? That explains a lot.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

FOX-Jewish media n WARS wrote:
Romney = wars = American kids dead
Obama=tax payer funded abortions=millions of lives killed.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Who do we blame for Obama lying about the fact that it was a gterrorist attack?
About the only thing I can tell you, hydra head, is "Illiterate? Write for free help." Obama did not lie--it's in black and white (you racists could at least take a stab at reading the white parts) and we have shown you about five times, at least, R'Money's connection to Stericycle. "The document also states that Romney "may be deemed to share voting and dispositive power with respect to" 2,116,588 shares of common stock in Stericycle "in his capacity as sole shareholder" of the Bain entities that invested in the company. That was about 11 percent of the outstanding shares of common stock.(The whole $75 million investment won Bain, Romney, and their partners 22.64 percent of the firm's stockóthe largest bloc among the firm's owners.) The original copy of the filing was signed by Romney.

Another SEC document filed November 30, 1999, by Stericycle also names Romney as an individual who holds "voting and dispositive power" with respect to the stock owned by Bain. If Romney had fully retired from the private equity firm he founded, why would he be the only Bain executive named as the person in control of this large amount of Stericycle stock?"

You losers who can't read well enough to not parrot the words of Limbaughtomy and insHannity are embarrassments to the species.
Jane Says

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

What do you call the two Mormon babies in a dumpster out behind the abortion clinic? Missionaries.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Romney turns them into pink slime and you dummies eat it.
How will you survive if Romney wins? Your world will come to an end?
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
No one defended John Edwards; every Democrat, including myself that I knew felt he should have dropped out when his wife was diagnosed with cancer. Did he fool people? Yes, I used to like him myself, but to think that he thought he could run for President with that scandal looming in the background in addition to his wife knowing about it as well and still campaigned for him was ludicrous.
I think Dominic Strauss Kahn was a cad and a womanizer, but he may have been set up by Sarkozy; nevertheless the way the police handled that case was just pure showmanship and unnecessary.
Bill Clinton should have told the people that that was his personal life and that's it.$50 million wasted on that was ridiculous. But you rightwingers always waste the peoples money on stupid hearings. Everyone knew Bill Clinton was a cad, so what? Who did he hurt besides his wife and daughter?
If the Dems had any balls they would have stood up to them, instead they defended them.
No tea partier

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Manufacturing will not be returning to the US; it's probably gone forever. As long as there is a demand for cheap goods at Walmart, etc. it will never happen. The only way that it would is if the Chinese considerably raised the cost of labor or the US slaps prohibitive tarriffs on imported goods. What will happen when the Chinese and other third world countries refuse to work for pennies?
Hi Lily. You're right. Disturbing... sad, and it didn't have to be that way. >G R E E D
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Republicans are hypocrites they claim to hate the Chinese but are in bed with them when it comes to cheap labor. That gravy train will end and then companies will turn to Central America like Peppy's did and eventually to Africa, Pacific Islands, eventually they will run out of cheap labor and kill themselves before they have to part with one thin dime more.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> You people get dumber every day.
Maybe but we could never reach your level of dumb.
FIRE THE GOP

Hillsborough, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
Another rambling, paranoid and shrill post by Fire.
Meanwhile:
Gallup: Romney 50%, Obama 46% among likely voters.
Obama 47%-Romney 47% with Registered Voters.
WTF!

these republican CEO's sent out over 50,000 "voter packets" to their workers right before the election!

The ceo's are proud of it!

Not hiding it!

Paranoid?

It's a fact.

Threatening workers right before the election.

Only Republicans could be this low.

Not just one company! A bunch of them.

Sent out thousands of emails too.

Vote for Obama anyway! Workers!

If you work for a dooouccchhheeee baggggg
Republican he will fire you anyway sooner than later: they hate people only love money in their accounts!!!

Fffffffffck em all. Vote for the winner: Obama!
Jane Says

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Look, folks, the problem with romanticizing anything is that by the very act of romanticizing it you remove it from the realm of humanity. You take Jesus, for instance. Here's the one thing the Jewish community hates more than pork: a Jew who's out there swingin' his dick around saying "Look at Me! Look at Me!" Most Jews know that as soon as you go around calling attention to yourself the Gentiles are going to come running over and take all your stuff. The same is true for soldiers, sailors, Marines, etc.. You start calling them all heroes well sooner of later somebody is going to blurt out that it was Cletus Fernager who shot Pat Tillman's head off or that Chris Stephens was a gay CIA agent in charge of a dirty little outpost in Libya designed to help (or hinder) Israel in their latest upcoming extravaganza. You see? Chris was Station Chief in Jerusalem for years and he's the agency head of the Iran desk. You romantic clowns push a little harder and you're going to make it impossible for Israel to attack Iran. Ha ha ha ha, the law of unintended and unromantic consequences.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
That would mean I'm answering the opinion of a hillbilly idiot.
No thanks.
When you have no answer, call names. Grow up boy.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Again that would mean I'm answering the opinion of a hillbilly.
Again. When you have no answer, call names. Grow up boy.
Jane Says

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe but we could never reach your level of dumb.
Oh, fetchie, honey, you're just not giving yourselves enough credit
Obamasharpton

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's my prized little chimpanzee now.
Where ya been?
Getting your colostomy bag cleaned a nd your bed sores bandaged.
lowlifeghettobammyworshipperfc kfaceforsure say what? LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 717,801 - 717,820 of1,071,306
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

95 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Amy 7-10 13 min Pippa 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 25 min Hetero 48,672
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 26 min Toj 97,413
Abby 7-10 33 min PEllen 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 38 min SpaceBlues 45,437
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 68,114
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques from Ottawa 173,526
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search