Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
717,801 - 717,820 of 1,079,828 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Obamasharpton

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's my prized little chimpanzee now.
Where ya been?
Getting your colostomy bag cleaned a nd your bed sores bandaged.
lowlifeghettobammyworshipperfc kfaceforsure say what? LOL
Jane Says

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Oops! Am I in Phoenix again?
Jane Says

Gaithersburg, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Honey, I'm home!
Jane Says

Gaithersburg, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Ok, well, closer...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
A large portion of business owners and CEOS are clueless when it comes to realizing the value of its employees and treating them with the respect and dignity that they deserve.
A company that opens its business in a town that employs most of that towns population does have a responsibility for the good of society.
Sheep dip.
Jane Says

Gaithersburg, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Sheesh
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell me, why did Obama continue to lie about what happened even after he knew that it was a terrorist attack that killed those 4 people?
cause he wanted voters to think he defeated al qaeda, which is not true. all gains made by Bush are quickly unraveling under Obama's lack of leadership and pandering---but, but, but my middle name is Hussein. he's like Sally Fields at the Academy Awards gushing: "they like me, they really like me..."
FOX-Jewish media n WARS

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>actually what O'bama did is force all of us (the consumers) to pay more for cars and tires. He doesn't think about the consumer at all.
I rather have to pat buck or two more but MADE IN USA which means better safer quality
Jane Says

Gaithersburg, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Testing...
Testing

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Testing, this might take a while...
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

My God! This thing is as unstable as Jane whenever the elevator stops in front of the imaginary Nathan's on the eighth floor!
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
Look, folks, the problem with romanticizing anything is that by the very act of romanticizing it you remove it from the realm of humanity. You take Jesus, for instance. Here's the one thing the Jewish community hates more than pork: a Jew who's out there swingin' his dick around saying "Look at Me! Look at Me!" Most Jews know that as soon as you go around calling attention to yourself the Gentiles are going to come running over and take all your stuff. The same is true for soldiers, sailors, Marines, etc.. You start calling them all heroes well sooner of later somebody is going to blurt out that it was Cletus Fernager who shot Pat Tillman's head off or that Chris Stephens was a gay CIA agent in charge of a dirty little outpost in Libya designed to help (or hinder) Israel in their latest upcoming extravaganza. You see? Chris was Station Chief in Jerusalem for years and he's the agency head of the Iran desk. You romantic clowns push a little harder and you're going to make it impossible for Israel to attack Iran. Ha ha ha ha, the law of unintended and unromantic consequences.
Idle time is the Democrats' workshop.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
What do you call the two Mormon babies in a dumpster out behind the abortion clinic?...
Draft deferred? Stericycle prophet/profits?
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove he did
"September 20 -- President Obama at a town hall meeting organized by the Spanish-language Univsion Network, responding to a question about the possible involvement of al Qaeda:

"What we do know is that the natural protests that arose because of the outrage over the video were used as an excuse by extremists to see if they can also directly harm U.S. interests."

http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/10/world/libya-att...
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
Testing...
Only idle time is the Democrats' workshop.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Many small business owners do not even take a salary in order to keep their businesses afloat and keep their employees on the payroll. They reinvest their profits back into their own companies and sacrifice their own profits. During the Eisenhower days when the tax rate was 91%, corporations chose to reinvest in their companies rather than pay out millions to ceos salaries. Health insurance benefits was a tool used to lure the best employees to work for them.
A responsible ceo would forfeit his multi million dollar salary to save his company; this still does happen on occasion. Jay Leno did this to save employees on the Tonight Show.
Health insurance was used because there was a wage freeze. Learn something. It was also one of the biggest mistakes ever done. Tying insurance to employment was reinventing the company store.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
Ok, well, closer...
yep, idle time is...is...say...no wonder Dems don't want voter ID. this is how they vote too.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Sheep dip.
Gordon Gekko: The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation. It's bullshit. You got ninety percent of the American public out there with little or no net worth. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal. The news, war, peace, famine, upheaval, the price per paper clip. We pick that rabbit out of the hat while everybody sits out there wondering how the hell we did it. Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy? It's the free market. And you're a part of it. You've got that killer instinct. Stick around pal, I've still got a lot to teach you.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

So, um, like, you thought the reason 20 heavily armed jihadists showed up at the American Embassy in Benghazi was because they were trying to impact Presidential elections in the United States, huh? Oh, um, sure... that's it.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I did! Liar?
Can you read?
You want women to return to back alleys and use a coat hanger!
Endangering there lives: the pregnancy is gone either way, legally and safely or the Republican way.
Why do you bozo's want to repeal ACA before it even really starts?
Afraid of success?
That scares you! A better way besides your constant rejection!
Hey man: look around every industrialized country on earth has affordable coverage for all citizens.
These are our competitors! They are kicking our azzzzz!
Why?
They don't have 5 million businesses using hundreds of different /insurance companies with thousands of different policies PLUS the government picking up 50% of the total tab anyway.
They are free to do business.
Not shop for ever price increasing insurance or figure out who to drop! <------ THAT IS THE REPUBLICAN WAY.
We have had that the whole time: not everyone can get coverage....those that do pay more every year.
Wake up! ACA law of the land fixed all that!
In answer: ffffffcccckkkkkk you and all right wingers!
Vote for Obama!
Hahahahaha, if you believe this then I have a river in the desert to sell you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

98 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Grand Birther 174,614
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 24 min TRD 67,937
BSU PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 SESSI... 27 min DR ADEKUNLE 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 28 min Sublime1 97,530
ABU PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 SESSI... 47 min DR ADEKUNLE 1
ABSU PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 SESS... 49 min DR ADEKUNLE 1
AAUA PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 SESS... 56 min DR ADEKUNLE 1
Amy 7-24 1 hr Toj 23
Abby 7-24 12 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters