Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 35,890)

Showing posts 717,781 - 717,800 of1,077,542
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
FOX-Jewish media n WARS

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Unlike the enemy's of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA we do not have "kids" in our military .
so what you call a 18 year old ?? AN adult ?

Romney + Israel = American kids dead
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
Another rambling, paranoid and shrill post by Fire.
Meanwhile:
Gallup: Romney 50%, Obama 46% among likely voters.
Obama 47%-Romney 47% with Registered Voters.
"The purpose of the people right now, most of them doing these polls, they're trying to make news, not reflect it, they're advancing an agenda."

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2012/09/25/...
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you can prove that.
Are you saying our navy seals are inept?
Again these Navy Seals was not attached to Stevens personal security!! Obama fail Stevens and the American People!!

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"In one of his first major decisions on trade policy, President Obama opted Friday to impose a tariff on tires from China, a move that fulfills his campaign promise to "crack down" on imports that unfairly undermine American workers but risks angering the nation's second-largest trading partner."
Of course, this is nothing like what China invested R'Money has sworn to do the day after he is elected by declaring China a Currency Manipulator..."Say Anything Stepford Bishop"
actually what O'bama did is force all of us (the consumers) to pay more for cars and tires. He doesn't think about the consumer at all.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>See here is the problem-liberals don't know the difference between extreme and extreme: "Islam is our belief system and the source for any jurisprudence, and anything against Shariah is refused," Ali Zidan said in a statement. Get it through your heads. Shariah and America are not compatible. Shariah and democracy are not compatible. The Islamists hate everything about us. And Ali Zidan is an Islamist. Shariah for all under the guise of human rights. Got Burka?
You are just too dumb for this conversation

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>one of his first decisions on trade policy came friday , really , what kept him from making a decision for almost 4 years ?? It seems he is real busy trying to catch up on the work he has been neglecting to do along with being threatened by Mr. Romney , typical leftie , wants to do his job only when he is about to be replaced .
He made it in 2009...ya' f*ckin, illiterate moran...are you incapable of reading? Obviously. No wonder R'Money wants his profits with twenty-cents-and-hour Chinese workers--they're much more valuable than you.
No tea partier

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

I've listened to some of the Republican strategists, and their advice is, to bring back business and manufacturing to America. Really? If Republican politicians believe so much in what they are claiming, then why did Bush, who is a Republican, strongly continue to deregulate and outsource our jobs while catering to Wall street? Can't have it both ways, and that's why we ended up a mess that will take years to come to repair, and some of that damage inflicted by Bush and his administration is permanent. Don't fall for the Romney/Ryan instant recovery that they claim they can fix. It won't happen. In fact it will mean continued tax cuts for the rich, in which they are still enjoying from Bush's leadership. According to Ryan, the proposed tax cuts will be for the rich and he stated that himself.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you feel about garnering a profit from promoting irresponsible behavior? Bain was instrumental and responsible for the increase of teenage smokers. They did this in Russia too, creating a brand called Vogue, and even threw in a little free bracelet with each pack. Smoking increased considerably because of it; the profits were secreted out of Russia, through Luxembourg and then to the Cayman Islands.
The closing of the Sensata plant in Fremont after forcing its employees to suffer through the indignity of training their Chinese counterparts their jobs, packing up and shipping the plant to China, thereby causing loss of jobs and devastating the town would make anyone angry and rightfully so.
Romney moved the plant to China to benefit from slave labor.
Anything for a buck.
Oh, I almost forgot the last point; then there's Stericyle; what's wrong with making a buck or two grinding up fetuses? I mean, after all he didn't kill them right? You think he baptized them as Mormons first?
That's your Mitt.
"Oh, I almost forgot the last point; then there's Stericyle; what's wrong with making a buck or two grinding up fetuses? I mean, after all he didn't kill them right? You think he baptized them as Mormons first?"

1) You have not shown that Romney had anything to do with Bain when this happened.
2) Once the abortion "clinic" kills them, what do you think happens to them?
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

And so it goes wrote:
Obama wonít comment on whether or not Hillary is to blame for Benghazi.
Hey Obama you threw Rice under the bus, it is not like you are a man who objects to throwing women under the bus to protect yourself.
So much for respecting women.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Sean Hannity: "The narrative the media would like to advance is, this is over, donít even bother paying attention, letís move on. Thatís not true by any stretch. These polls are so skewed, so phony, that we need to start paying attention to whatís going on so that you wonít be deflated."

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/robert-sc...
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

FOX-Jewish media n WARS wrote:
<quoted text>so what you call a 18 year old ?? AN adult ?
Romney + Israel = American kids dead
232 Embassy Security Violations leading up to the embassy attack & ambassador, US employee murders
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
He had security.
You're an idiot.
Blame the terrorists or go fk yourself domestic terrorist
Who do we blame for Obama lying about the fact that it was a gterrorist attack?
Jane Says

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Jane? It's me, Jane. I'm totally naked now, Jane; if you were to undress there'd be at least four boobs in the room...
Jane Says

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Well, we don't actually know it was a gterrorist attack? But let's blame you on the premise that the first one to smell it is the skunk.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
The good news is that Libya chose a human rights lawyer as it's Prime Minister.
The Libyans do not want the extremists to control their country; they had 40 years of a dictator, they love the Americans and I think we should help them.
Shouldn't we help our ambassadors who are in Lybia?
Obamasharpton

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>He made it in 2009...ya' f*ckin, illiterate moran...are you incapable of reading? Obviously. No wonder R'Money wants his profits with twenty-cents-and-hour Chinese workers--they're much more valuable than you.
Reported for illegitimate babymama language abuse! LOL
FIRE THE GOP

Hillsborough, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
This doesn't address my post.
Yes I did! Liar?

Can you read?

You want women to return to back alleys and use a coat hanger!

Endangering there lives: the pregnancy is gone either way, legally and safely or the Republican way.

Why do you bozo's want to repeal ACA before it even really starts?

Afraid of success?

That scares you! A better way besides your constant rejection!

Hey man: look around every industrialized country on earth has affordable coverage for all citizens.

These are our competitors! They are kicking our azzzzz!

Why?

They don't have 5 million businesses using hundreds of different /insurance companies with thousands of different policies PLUS the government picking up 50% of the total tab anyway.

They are free to do business.

Not shop for ever price increasing insurance or figure out who to drop! <------ THAT IS THE REPUBLICAN WAY.

We have had that the whole time: not everyone can get coverage....those that do pay more every year.

Wake up! ACA law of the land fixed all that!

In answer: ffffffcccckkkkkk you and all right wingers!

Vote for Obama!
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
You are just too dumb for this conversation
This means lily does not have a response.
Jane Says

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Again these Navy Seals was not attached to Stevens personal security!! Obama fail Stevens and the American People!!
Jane love you long time, love you long time. Cheap too! And clean...
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
"Oh, I almost forgot the last point; then there's Stericyle; what's wrong with making a buck or two grinding up fetuses? I mean, after all he didn't kill them right? You think he baptized them as Mormons first?"
1) You have not shown that Romney had anything to do with Bain when this happened.
2) Once the abortion "clinic" kills them, what do you think happens to them?
Romney turns them into pink slime and you dummies eat it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 717,781 - 717,800 of1,077,542
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
McCarthy: 'Very good leads' in investigation in... 12 min bensleys thoughts 1
Thousands march in downtown Chicago in support ... 18 min bensleys thoughts 1
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 26 min bensleys thoughts 5
City to install more jet noise monitors in Chicago 37 min bensleys thoughts 1
Israel And Palestine, An Animated Introduction 49 min Charles Idemi 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr wojar 174,372
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 3 hr NITiN 2
•••
•••