Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 35,889)

Showing posts 717,761 - 717,780 of1,036,660
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what you're saying is, Mitt Romney opposed the Democrats and the communists of Southeast Asia who became statistically the worst mass murderers in the history of civilization when Ho Chi Minh murdered more than 12 percent of the population under his control, right?
And, there hasn't been an election in South Vietnam since your mass murderering communist heroes invaded and took control of South Vietnam in 1975.
Yup. I'd say Mitt chose the right side on that one.
What I am saying was that chickenshit Mitt should not have evaded the draft & then rallied to send others. If he thought it was such a great war, he shouldn't have hid out in France.

Regardless of your self revised history of that war.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
The Kenyan had a filibuster proof majority in congress from 2009-2010 and could have passed anything. duh
Pecker face Pelosi tells a whopper
Pelosi claims she read entire 2,700 page Obamacare bill...
Maybe I should call you a "muslim lier" like some of your morans wrote on Obama's headquarters? "What this shows is is that there were only two time periods during the 111th Congress when the Democrats had a 60 seat majority:

From July 7. 2009 (when Al Franken was officially seated as the Senator from Minnesota after the last of Norm Colemanís challenges came to an end) to August 25, 2009 (when Ted Kennedy died, although Kennedyís illness had kept him from voting for several weeks before that date at least); and
From September 25, 2009 (when Paul Kirk was appointed to replace Kennedy) to February 4, 2010 (when Scott Brown took office after defeating Martha Coakley);
For one day in September 2009, Republicans lacked 40 votes due to the resignation of Mel Martinez, who was replaced the next day by George LeMieux

So, to the extent there was a filibuster proof majority in the Senate it lasted during two brief periods which lasted for a total of just over five months when counted altogether (and Congress was in its traditional summer recess for most of the July-August 2009 time frame)."
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Independent Voter wrote:
This is happening in real time, as moving trucks are now showing up under police protection to pick up the equipment for the Sensata China corporation.
Read more: http://www.politicolnews.com/romney-dumps-sen ...
@MittRmoney : Mitt Romney has confused China stealing our jobs with himself selling our jobs.#Sensata
@MittRmoney : Mitt Romney owns about $8 million worth of Bain funds that hold 51 percent of #Sensataís shares. http://t.co/hf69OfvM
@Yoyo75 : Do Americans need jobs? Not according to #romney. Otherwise why would he send American jobs to China?@mittromney stop the madness #Sensata
@graveytrain : "@Politicolnews: Bain donated up to 30 million to Romney Super Pacs:#Sensata @Bainport http://t.co/XyYOKm7w" ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; @MittRomney #PATRIOT
@MittRmoney : Mitt Romney has confused China stealing our jobs with himself selling our jobs.#Sensata
Oct. 14, 2012 One question that definitely should be asked of Mitt Romney, the GOP candidate for President at the Tuesday Presidential debate is why does his company (for which he receives dividends and profits) continue to offshore jobs to China?
This is happening in real time, as moving trucks are now showing up under police protection to pick up the equipment for the Sensata China corporation.
Why do you all love to dig up this crap???? Romney receives dividends and profit from a company he helped create, but he has not been on the board or in any control of decisions since 2002. That is TEN years ago!!!

Give it up!!!!!!
REPUBLICANS FOR USA

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that your opening line when you wife arrived in the box
Like your your best friend did.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Well. you GD idiot it become humanitarian when it falls on those looking to kill innocents.
Who was innocent there? Looks like the people we helped just slaughtered our ambassador.
... but, you may have a point. We may need to do some "humanitarian" work here. You know, when Obama gets beat in a landslide, his racist black base will do what they always do when they don't get everything they want. They'll burn their own neighborhoods down. Normally, that doesn't bother me. Let them live in the ashes. But, DC is 80 percent black.
Do you think it would be a good idea to move the seat of govenment so an insignificantly small percentage of the population can shut the entire federal government down with a tantrum?

Or, should we do some "humanitarian" work with them?
lll

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

ever

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Well. you GD idiot it become humanitarian when it falls on those looking to kill innocents.
unless it was Iraq huh? Quadaffi was only 'looking to kill' according to you....-Hussein actually killed and then looked.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The only humanitarian mission we're interested in is removing Obamboozle from office.
So far it's working, since Obama campaign is in a complete death spiral.
:)

"Stuff's gettin better"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Eva, Scarlett, and Kerry hate women, they hated their mothers, they hate their wives and daughters. Really???
This one's "I know you are, but what am I" rhetoric really never made it past the short bus, did it? Bet Romney and Ryan would have him over for chats all the time. LMAO
REPUBLICANS FOR USA

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Filthy lying fake Jew kkkhunt say what?
Filthy lying demwit jackass say what?

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

dim wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the way you libloons rationalize everything. When Bush did it, it was "Nation Building - a NoNo".
What about Sirya?
What about Iran?
Obama can didn't have the French to follow those times, eh nitwit?
People Died!
Obama Lied!
Bush invaded. that forced the nation building.

In Libya,there was an opposing force & leadership. they are forming their own government.

We are not invsading Syria nor Iran.

In Syria,the opposition likely has leadership to step in.

In Iran,Sanctions will bring new leadership.
Jane Says

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Fox News: "At least three Diebolt voting machines have been determined to have toxic levels of fecal matter on their keyboards. It is not known how the machines might have been tampered with but voters are reminded to be cautious and to wear latex or non-latex surgical gloves when voting. Whatever you do, do not bring small children into the voting booth because they not only touch and lick infected parts of the machine but they are likely to add to the bacterial count themselves."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>
Transcript: President Clinton explains Iraq strike
CLINTON: Good evening.
Earlier today, I ordered America's armed forces to strike military and security targets in Iraq. They are joined by British forces. Their mission is to attack Iraq's nuclear, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors.
Their purpose is to protect the national interest of the United States, and indeed the interests of people throughout the Middle East and around the world.
Saddam Hussein must not be allowed to threaten his neighbors or the world with nuclear arms, poison gas or biological weapons.
I want to explain why I have decided, with the unanimous recommendation of my national security team, to use force in Iraq; why we have acted now; and what we aim to accomplish.
http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/stories/1998/1...
1998? Funny how he got rid of them then without invading, destroying, rebuilding when Dumbya and the Greedy Old Prevaricators couldn't.

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>unless it was Iraq huh? Quadaffi was only 'looking to kill' according to you....-Hussein actually killed and then looked.
What, there was a 10 year gap between Sadam gassing his own people & Bush's invasion?

You people are just something, what that something is is certainly not informed.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you all love to dig up this crap???? Romney receives dividends and profit from a company he helped create, but he has not been on the board or in any control of decisions since 2002. That is TEN years ago!!!
Give it up!!!!!!
Never; where's the tax returns?
Buckeye Report

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
A homeless man was arrested for rubbing himself up against Paul Ryan's wife at an Ohio soup kitchen last night. After about a half an hour of the unwelcome activity she decided not to press charges and said, "I'm just glad I was able to do something to help that poor, lonely man.
Not to be out done, First Lady Obama showed up at the soup kitchen and blew the homeless man, who then pledged his support for her husband
REPUBLICANS FOR USA

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Lick the tip a little.
Pretend I'm your father, fffuuccckkkkface
You talk of you best friend a lot. You and him must be very hard up. Well, you are, and he wishes he was. LOL
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes. What a "better place" it would be for them. I can only imagine the open arms with which you'd welcome gay Republicans. The papers are packed with examples of your kind treatment. Do you want names?
Don't be scared; come out, you'll feel better. You're against gay marriage, because if it's legal, you'll have no choice but to divorce your wife and marry your boyfriend. We get it.
REPUBLICANS FOR USA

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Your sister worked out okay.
Did your dog work out for you?
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Oil falls further amid global growth concerns

http://news.yahoo.com/oil-falls-further-amid-...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 717,761 - 717,780 of1,036,660
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

61 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 min Catfish Hunter 96,269
Abby 4-23 20 min PEllen 29
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min Jacques from Ottawa 167,716
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 29 min _Zoey_ 4,040
Amy 4-23 48 min cheluzal 40
8 shot across Chicago in less than seven hours 1 hr hands on AR 4
Homeowner shooting dead two teens who broke int... 1 hr hands on AR 4
ask amy 4-22 7 hr Sublime1 69
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs