Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Jane Says

New York, NY

#773712 Oct 16, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
Testing...
Only idle time is the Democrats' workshop.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#773713 Oct 16, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Many small business owners do not even take a salary in order to keep their businesses afloat and keep their employees on the payroll. They reinvest their profits back into their own companies and sacrifice their own profits. During the Eisenhower days when the tax rate was 91%, corporations chose to reinvest in their companies rather than pay out millions to ceos salaries. Health insurance benefits was a tool used to lure the best employees to work for them.
A responsible ceo would forfeit his multi million dollar salary to save his company; this still does happen on occasion. Jay Leno did this to save employees on the Tonight Show.
Health insurance was used because there was a wage freeze. Learn something. It was also one of the biggest mistakes ever done. Tying insurance to employment was reinventing the company store.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#773714 Oct 16, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
Ok, well, closer...
yep, idle time is...is...say...no wonder Dems don't want voter ID. this is how they vote too.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#773715 Oct 16, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Sheep dip.
Gordon Gekko: The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation. It's bullshit. You got ninety percent of the American public out there with little or no net worth. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal. The news, war, peace, famine, upheaval, the price per paper clip. We pick that rabbit out of the hat while everybody sits out there wondering how the hell we did it. Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy? It's the free market. And you're a part of it. You've got that killer instinct. Stick around pal, I've still got a lot to teach you.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#773716 Oct 16, 2012
So, um, like, you thought the reason 20 heavily armed jihadists showed up at the American Embassy in Benghazi was because they were trying to impact Presidential elections in the United States, huh? Oh, um, sure... that's it.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#773717 Oct 16, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I did! Liar?
Can you read?
You want women to return to back alleys and use a coat hanger!
Endangering there lives: the pregnancy is gone either way, legally and safely or the Republican way.
Why do you bozo's want to repeal ACA before it even really starts?
Afraid of success?
That scares you! A better way besides your constant rejection!
Hey man: look around every industrialized country on earth has affordable coverage for all citizens.
These are our competitors! They are kicking our azzzzz!
Why?
They don't have 5 million businesses using hundreds of different /insurance companies with thousands of different policies PLUS the government picking up 50% of the total tab anyway.
They are free to do business.
Not shop for ever price increasing insurance or figure out who to drop! <------ THAT IS THE REPUBLICAN WAY.
We have had that the whole time: not everyone can get coverage....those that do pay more every year.
Wake up! ACA law of the land fixed all that!
In answer: ffffffcccckkkkkk you and all right wingers!
Vote for Obama!
Hahahahaha, if you believe this then I have a river in the desert to sell you.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#773718 Oct 16, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney turns them into pink slime and you dummies eat it.
Translation: you can't address this one either
Jane Says

New York, NY

#773719 Oct 16, 2012
Hey, um, here's another coincidence for those of you who like coincidences...

http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-500609_162-316911...
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#773720 Oct 16, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean lie to them and tell them they are safe from any type of attack?
You're an idiot.
Lie to who?? What are you talking about?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#773721 Oct 16, 2012
FOX-Jewish media n WARS wrote:
<quoted text>so what you call a 18 year old ?? AN adult ?
Romney + Israel = American kids dead
Five Arabic-speaking men who do not deny engineering the mass
murder of 3,000 innocents on 9/11 spent much of their time in a U.S.
courtroom with their "heads buried in Qurans" or on their prayer mats. This is Islam.
Obamasharpton

Lakewood, NJ

#773723 Oct 16, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Draft deferred? Stericycle prophet/profits?
Illegitimate babymama?
finding

Brookland, AR

#773724 Oct 16, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said before, I wonder how much Obama paid her.
She dosen't need money!!!!!!!!!!
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#773725 Oct 16, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>About the only thing I can tell you, hydra head, is "Illiterate? Write for free help." Obama did not lie--it's in black and white (you racists could at least take a stab at reading the white parts) and we have shown you about five times, at least, R'Money's connection to Stericycle. "The document also states that Romney "may be deemed to share voting and dispositive power with respect to" 2,116,588 shares of common stock in Stericycle "in his capacity as sole shareholder" of the Bain entities that invested in the company. That was about 11 percent of the outstanding shares of common stock.(The whole $75 million investment won Bain, Romney, and their partners 22.64 percent of the firm's stock—the largest bloc among the firm's owners.) The original copy of the filing was signed by Romney.
Another SEC document filed November 30, 1999, by Stericycle also names Romney as an individual who holds "voting and dispositive power" with respect to the stock owned by Bain. If Romney had fully retired from the private equity firm he founded, why would he be the only Bain executive named as the person in control of this large amount of Stericycle stock?"
You losers who can't read well enough to not parrot the words of Limbaughtomy and insHannity are embarrassments to the species.
Hahaha, speaking about not being able to read, why won't you address this:

"September 20 -- President Obama at a town hall meeting organized by the Spanish-language Univsion Network, responding to a question about the possible involvement of al Qaeda:

"What we do know is that the natural protests that arose because of the outrage over the video were used as an excuse by extremists to see if they can also directly harm U.S. interests."

http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/10/world/libya-att...

OBAMA LIED.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#773726 Oct 16, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>cause he wanted voters to think he defeated al qaeda, which is not true. all gains made by Bush are quickly unraveling under Obama's lack of leadership and pandering---but, but, but my middle name is Hussein. he's like Sally Fields at the Academy Awards gushing: "they like me, they really like me..."
Jane, you ignorant slut. She was a flying nun in Hollywood. That's like painting a target on your back.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#773727 Oct 16, 2012
<quoted text>
I rather have to pat buck or two more but MADE IN USA which means better safer quality
How about 100 dollars per tire would that be enough for you? Most tires in the United States are made in factories owned by multi-national companies.
RUSH10ME

Warsaw, VA

#773728 Oct 16, 2012
<quoted text>so what you call a 18 year old ?? AN adult ?
Romney + Israel = American kids dead
If he or she is old enough to make a concience decision to join the military at 18 [seeing as we don't have the draft anymore ]and to reap all bennies that come with it I would call them adults and salute them for their service to their , yours and my country .
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#773729 Oct 16, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
"September 20 -- President Obama at a town hall meeting organized by the Spanish-language Univsion Network, responding to a question about the possible involvement of al Qaeda:
"What we do know is that the natural protests that arose because of the outrage over the video were used as an excuse by extremists to see if they can also directly harm U.S. interests."
You are braindead!

The extremists used the protest marches as an excuse to attack us.......not Obama!

Read your own slop again.

Then vote for the winner: OBAMA!

search: Mitt Romney Mormon 12 year old brides
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#773730 Oct 16, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>cause he wanted voters to think he defeated al qaeda, which is not true. all gains made by Bush are quickly unraveling under Obama's lack of leadership and pandering---but, but, but my middle name is Hussein. he's like Sally Fields at the Academy Awards gushing: "they like me, they really like me..."
Exactly.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#773731 Oct 16, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>Only idle time is the Democrats' workshop.
Well, that and a pretty pink vagina surrounded by a thatch of red/ginger public hair with a little white wet pearl perched on top invitingly. That's where I like to come to go to work. Wait..

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#773732 Oct 16, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
He used the terms "acts of terror" on Sept 12--how do you define the term, "extremists"? Does "used as an excuse to...directly harm U. S. interests" mean to you that he was talking about people who didn't like their movie popcorn? What a moran!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
amy 12-20 3 min Pippa 5
abby 12-20 22 min Pippa 5
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 36 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,811
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 4,917
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Sunshine 49,190
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Ralph 98,853
At least 3 wounded in South Side shootings 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:28 am PST

Bleacher Report11:28AM
Jay Cutler Rumors: Latest Details, Speculation on Bears QB's Future
Bleacher Report11:39 AM
Complete Week 16 Preview for Indianapolis
NBC Sports12:33 PM
1 thing even Rahm can't fix: Da Bears - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler