Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#773692 Oct 16, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> You people get dumber every day.
Maybe but we could never reach your level of dumb.
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#773693 Oct 16, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
Another rambling, paranoid and shrill post by Fire.
Meanwhile:
Gallup: Romney 50%, Obama 46% among likely voters.
Obama 47%-Romney 47% with Registered Voters.
WTF!

these republican CEO's sent out over 50,000 "voter packets" to their workers right before the election!

The ceo's are proud of it!

Not hiding it!

Paranoid?

It's a fact.

Threatening workers right before the election.

Only Republicans could be this low.

Not just one company! A bunch of them.

Sent out thousands of emails too.

Vote for Obama anyway! Workers!

If you work for a dooouccchhheeee baggggg
Republican he will fire you anyway sooner than later: they hate people only love money in their accounts!!!

Fffffffffck em all. Vote for the winner: Obama!
Jane Says

New York, NY

#773694 Oct 16, 2012
Look, folks, the problem with romanticizing anything is that by the very act of romanticizing it you remove it from the realm of humanity. You take Jesus, for instance. Here's the one thing the Jewish community hates more than pork: a Jew who's out there swingin' his dick around saying "Look at Me! Look at Me!" Most Jews know that as soon as you go around calling attention to yourself the Gentiles are going to come running over and take all your stuff. The same is true for soldiers, sailors, Marines, etc.. You start calling them all heroes well sooner of later somebody is going to blurt out that it was Cletus Fernager who shot Pat Tillman's head off or that Chris Stephens was a gay CIA agent in charge of a dirty little outpost in Libya designed to help (or hinder) Israel in their latest upcoming extravaganza. You see? Chris was Station Chief in Jerusalem for years and he's the agency head of the Iran desk. You romantic clowns push a little harder and you're going to make it impossible for Israel to attack Iran. Ha ha ha ha, the law of unintended and unromantic consequences.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#773695 Oct 16, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
That would mean I'm answering the opinion of a hillbilly idiot.
No thanks.
When you have no answer, call names. Grow up boy.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#773696 Oct 16, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Again that would mean I'm answering the opinion of a hillbilly.
Again. When you have no answer, call names. Grow up boy.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#773697 Oct 16, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe but we could never reach your level of dumb.
Oh, fetchie, honey, you're just not giving yourselves enough credit
Obamasharpton

Lakewood, NJ

#773698 Oct 16, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's my prized little chimpanzee now.
Where ya been?
Getting your colostomy bag cleaned a nd your bed sores bandaged.
lowlifeghettobammyworshipperfc kfaceforsure say what? LOL
Jane Says

New York, NY

#773699 Oct 16, 2012
Oops! Am I in Phoenix again?
Jane Says

Lexington Park, MD

#773700 Oct 16, 2012
Honey, I'm home!
Jane Says

Lexington Park, MD

#773701 Oct 16, 2012
Ok, well, closer...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#773702 Oct 16, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
A large portion of business owners and CEOS are clueless when it comes to realizing the value of its employees and treating them with the respect and dignity that they deserve.
A company that opens its business in a town that employs most of that towns population does have a responsibility for the good of society.
Sheep dip.
Jane Says

Lexington Park, MD

#773703 Oct 16, 2012
Sheesh
Jane Says

New York, NY

#773704 Oct 16, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell me, why did Obama continue to lie about what happened even after he knew that it was a terrorist attack that killed those 4 people?
cause he wanted voters to think he defeated al qaeda, which is not true. all gains made by Bush are quickly unraveling under Obama's lack of leadership and pandering---but, but, but my middle name is Hussein. he's like Sally Fields at the Academy Awards gushing: "they like me, they really like me..."
FOX-Jewish media n WARS

Chicago, IL

#773705 Oct 16, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>actually what O'bama did is force all of us (the consumers) to pay more for cars and tires. He doesn't think about the consumer at all.
I rather have to pat buck or two more but MADE IN USA which means better safer quality
Jane Says

Lexington Park, MD

#773706 Oct 16, 2012
Testing...
Testing

New York, NY

#773707 Oct 16, 2012
Testing, this might take a while...
Jane Says

New York, NY

#773708 Oct 16, 2012
My God! This thing is as unstable as Jane whenever the elevator stops in front of the imaginary Nathan's on the eighth floor!
Jane Says

New York, NY

#773709 Oct 16, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
Look, folks, the problem with romanticizing anything is that by the very act of romanticizing it you remove it from the realm of humanity. You take Jesus, for instance. Here's the one thing the Jewish community hates more than pork: a Jew who's out there swingin' his dick around saying "Look at Me! Look at Me!" Most Jews know that as soon as you go around calling attention to yourself the Gentiles are going to come running over and take all your stuff. The same is true for soldiers, sailors, Marines, etc.. You start calling them all heroes well sooner of later somebody is going to blurt out that it was Cletus Fernager who shot Pat Tillman's head off or that Chris Stephens was a gay CIA agent in charge of a dirty little outpost in Libya designed to help (or hinder) Israel in their latest upcoming extravaganza. You see? Chris was Station Chief in Jerusalem for years and he's the agency head of the Iran desk. You romantic clowns push a little harder and you're going to make it impossible for Israel to attack Iran. Ha ha ha ha, the law of unintended and unromantic consequences.
Idle time is the Democrats' workshop.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#773710 Oct 16, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
What do you call the two Mormon babies in a dumpster out behind the abortion clinic?...
Draft deferred? Stericycle prophet/profits?
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#773711 Oct 16, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove he did
"September 20 -- President Obama at a town hall meeting organized by the Spanish-language Univsion Network, responding to a question about the possible involvement of al Qaeda:

"What we do know is that the natural protests that arose because of the outrage over the video were used as an excuse by extremists to see if they can also directly harm U.S. interests."

http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/10/world/libya-att...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 8 min Tim 146
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min Mothra 49,360
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 15 min KiMare 51,296
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min Guru 182,155
Word (Dec '08) 28 min Breezy _Soul 4,797
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 4,924
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr RACE 1,327
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]