Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 35,874)

Showing posts 717,461 - 717,480 of1,072,821
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Who cares what you "love", DB? You're the guy who just said Ho Chi Minh "invited the French back" into Indochina. The scope of your stupidity is only exceeded in reverse by the sheer tininess of your little pecker. I guess it's quite possible you were military, maybe ARVN; you're certainly stupid enough... and then there's that tiny pecker...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
The Fiscal Legacy of George W. Bush
Republicans assert that Barack Obama assumed sole responsibility for the budget on Jan. 20, 2009. From that date, all increases in the debt or deficit are his responsibility and no one else’s, they say.
This is, of course, nonsense – and the American people know it. As I documented in a previous post, even today 43 percent of them hold George W. Bush responsible for the current budget deficit versus only 14 percent who blame Mr. Obama.
The American people are right; Mr. Bush is more responsible, as a new report from the Congressional Budget Office documents.
http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/06/12/...
Why is it that Reagan advisers have no aversion to the truth?
Perhaps 43 percent are completely ignorant of what is in the Constitution.
In the Constitution, all revenue and spending is authorized solely by Congress.
The Democrats took full control of all the purse strings of the government in January, 2007. When the Democrats took full control of all the purse strings of government:

The deficit was a declining 0.16 (that's zero point one six) trillion dollare. Since then the Democrats have increased the deficit by ONE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED PERCENT;
The total debt was 5 trillion dollars. Since then the Democrats have more than tripled the debt to the 16 trillion dollars it is today, and there is no end in sight for this increase in our debt.

And, since Obama took office, the government has been unable to even generate a budget... even when the Democrats had a super majority in the Senate and dominant control of the House.

If you can't generate a budget, you don't have a goddam plan.
It's that simple.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Say, um, freddy, how come you're not down in Louisiana working on a shrimp boat with the rest of Nam-squad? Fishing's better than ever, seems like a few million gallons of oil really greased the machine for you folks.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm somewhat loath to ask, but that's after you take off the panties?
Wouldn't you like to know...
Phil

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of like no taxes paid Givverment motors?
General Motors Co. will drive away from its U.S.-government-financed restructuring with a final gift in its trunk: a tax break that could be worth as much as $45 billion.
From Icon to Bankruptcy
See the history of General Motors.
GM, which plans to begin promoting its relisting on the stock exchange to investors this week, wiped out billions of dollars in debt, laid off thousands of employees and jettisoned money-losing brands during its U.S.-funded reorganization last year.
Now it turns out, according to documents filed with federal regulators, the revamping left the car maker with another boost as it prepares to return to the stock market. It won't have to pay $45.4 billion in taxes on future profits.
The tax benefit stems from so-called tax-loss carry-forwards and other provisions, which allow companies to use losses in prior years and costs related to pensions and other expenses to shield profits from U.S. taxes for up to 20 years. In GM's case, the losses stem from years prior to when GM entered bankruptcy.
(Wall Street Journal 11/3/2010)
ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
What does this have to do with Romney's direct experience in a company that he helped to destroy? He says he cares so much about jobs here and middle class, yet his experience goes against everything that he says is important to him.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Scientists? How about climatologists.
Did you read the list of these people.
So they found 31,000 right wingers who somewhere took a science course. There were only 9,000 PhD earners. Over the past 15 years.
Sometimes a patent clerk from Bern writes a paper that overturns hundreds of years of thinking in an instant. To you the science is settled because a certain percentage of reputable or as you say 'climatologists' scientists say the science is settled. Whatever one’s position on global warming, this is exactly the sort of terrible argumentation that gets a cheap applause line, but prevents thoughtful analysis.

TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oil production in America is at a record high. It is not necessary for the oil industry to destroy Alaska simply to increase their obscene profit margin even more.$5 or $6 gas is still a bargain. Thanks to President Obama's strict new fuel mileage standards, today's vehicles can travel farther on $50 worth of gas than previous vehicles could travel on $200 worth. Some vehicles require no gas at all. Get rid of your gas guzzling SUV and purchase a modern vehicle.
"Let's look at the number one. Number one," Bachmann said. "That's the number of new drilling permits under the Obama administration since they came into office.

(Michele Bachman)

As in already existing permits?(because it's NOT a little snap of the fingers process to permit such-DUH)

And many of us have already switched to hybrid better gas mileage vehicles-and guess what---5$ for a gallon of gas is still-FIVE DOLLARS (and STILL rising) for a stinking gallon of gas!!!!!!!!!!

Why are gas prices STILL extreme?

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012-American energy independence!!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I just love it when the Democrats use George Bush as a reference to defend their bullshit. I suppose everything the Democrats do is Bush's fault....
Have you read that right wing book that fred loves to quote? You know, the one that says Clinton was totally responsible for the housing bust whilst it leaves out any mention of the years 2001 to 2008?

Clinton, AND Bush were both responsible. Anyone who denies is just a partisan Topix hack who voted for Bush and who needs to find some justification for it by laying Bush mistakes back at the feet of the Dems.

FOXbots.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

So where's the money, freddy? DB? Fetchie? "General Motors" isn't actually a real General is it? He doesn't have the money... so who's got it? Somewhere or another there are some people who have 15 trillion dollars that apparently belongs to the American taxpayer and I, for one, want it back. And what's more, I know how to get it back.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>And robbed the employee's pension funds and deposited them in one of his numerous Cayman Island bank accounts.
"I'm not concerned about the poor" The SAFETY nets are ALREADY in place
Versus Obamas-
716 bil taken OUT of the WORKING CLASS contributors Social Security funds???

(and YES, we KNOW, the safety nets are well in place already!!!)

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats are 100% responsible for the sub prime fueled housing balloon and the subsequent collapse of the financial sector by blackmailing bankers into issuing loans to minorities or face the charge of racism.
Franklin Raines, a democrat operative, committed massive fraud at Freddie and should be doing 150 years like Bernie Madoff. He ripped America off for trillions.
Remember Barney Frank? Anyone who dared to criticize was deemed a racist by good old Barney. What a jackass.
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
I try to stay away from supposition.
And doesn't Israel have nukes? How unsafe can they feel?
fred was retweeted!

Your Tweet was retweeted!

@redhero O closer to Romney? That's occupier scum nonsense. O is a communist Manchurian Candidate planted to destroy America.#hessucceeding

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
fred was retweeted!
Your Tweet was retweeted!
The real war on women is against the women who have shredded credibility Doofus Debbie W-S, Baghdad boob Cutter, rat faced Rice, enabler Hil
Once again, fried fred reveals him/herself to be a moronic liar of Romneyesque proportions:

fred wrote: Conservatives never call women fat, ugly or old. Sluts? Yes of course if the loose shoe fits

The left, on the other hand, viciously attack conservative women looks." (and I'm still convinced that fred is usually retweeted to #stupidshitstupidfuckstweet.)

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
I try to stay away from supposition.
no you don't. In case you didn't read your cut and paste of the article-your assumption - presumption - surmise - guess - conjecture (liberal propaganda) was that Romney will go to war with Iran. Try a little harder.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

I.. I.. I don't know what it is, but somehow I feel smarter this morning?
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
What does this have to do with Romney's direct experience in a company that he helped to destroy? He says he cares so much about jobs here and middle class, yet his experience goes against everything that he says is important to him.
Comparable "achievements"... of the bullshyt rhetoric realms.
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Homer, please take you socks out of the sink in the men's room. How many times do we have to tell you this is not a laundromat?
Obama 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Mitt Rmoney destroyed scores of companies. He will destroy america.

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Mitt Romney
Is a Shape-shifting, cream-cheese LDS hustler with a spray-on tan. The Republican Presidential nominee. A fiscal Conservatives wet dream, which is to say malleable and not-too-bright, but can be counted on to look after the interests of the very rich and to never raise their taxes (see George W. Bush). Republican-leaning fox hag women will vote for Mitt based on his looks alone. Romney will never be our next president due to the sheer stupidity of the Tea bag haters chasing away votes of independents and typical republican voter witch will stay home. Will also hammer gay people to assure the Bible-beaters and red-faced Southern haters that he worries about what consenting adults do in bed just as much as they do.
"I'm Mitt, I'm shit"
"Mitt Romney has changed positions more times than a Stretch Armstrong doll"
"If elected, Mitt Romney promises to give everyone in America their own planet to live on after they die!"
Tournefort

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text> Hopefully President Obama will mandate that part-time employees must be provided with health care too. Health care is needed by all of America's citizens, not just full-time employees.
President Obama will "mandate"?

Yeah, I could see him trying something like that.

He seems to think he's "King Obama".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 717,461 - 717,480 of1,072,821
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 37 min Brian_G 45,548
Make 1000$ instantly 1 hr generalwon1 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Obama Suks 48,696
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 407
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Midlothian Composer 97,454
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr LRS 173,742
Evergreen Park Man Facing Charges In South Side... 3 hr wow 1
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 9:07PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters