Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#773330 Oct 16, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
North American energy independence eliminates reliance on Middle East sources.....
I get it. Before it was our energy independence & now you ply the trick of substituting North American? The Romney trick he uses to dupe the right whiners.

It makes no difference. Global oil market does not distinguish the source of the oil. Price will not change.

Money crossing our borders has the same effect on our economy regardless.

Not buying from friendly sources in the Middle East & other friendly non-North America sources would damage those relationships.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#773331 Oct 16, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>Whole lot of church
Very little religion
It's the teabag culture...
Let's get one of those ole popular treasonous chants going for ole time's sake.
Everybody. All together now.
"God DAMN America!"

... whole lot of church... very little religion.
It's the America-hating Obama culture.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#773332 Oct 16, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
A large portion liberals are academics, union employees or government workers. Most are clueless when it comes to business issues. They view business leaders as cruel tyrants that should be operating primarily to serve the good of society. Makes for a good fairy tale but nothing more.
A large portion of business owners and CEOS are clueless when it comes to realizing the value of its employees and treating them with the respect and dignity that they deserve.
A company that opens its business in a town that employs most of that towns population does have a responsibility for the good of society.

Newville, PA

#773334 Oct 16, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
free trade is essential in the modern world.....NAFTA is not the problem....
I have no problem with NAFTA.

I have a problem when you moronic right whiners blame Clinton for it.
Michelle

Greer, SC

#773335 Oct 16, 2012
Michelle Obama: "Vote for my husband knuckleheads, we'll put ya on food stamps"
Jane Says

Slovenia

#773336 Oct 16, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of evil that want to destroy my family, my Country, and me...
The Belt of Truth
I buckle the belt of truth around my waist. Help me be a person of truth and reliability. Please give me the words to say when people ask why I follow Jesus. Help me tell about Jesus' death and resurrection and his promise of eternal life to those who believe in him.
The Breastplate of Righteousness
Heavenly father in the name of Jesus I take the breastplate of righteousness. Thank you for giving me God's righteousness because I am not perfect. God graciously protects me with his own righteousness because&#65279; I believe in Jesus Christ.
The Gospel of Peace
In the name of Jesus I stand firmly on feet prepared with the gospel of peace. Help me to resist temptation and stay away from people, places, and situations that tempt me.
Lord… help me live in peace with my family and other believers as much as it&#65279; depends on you.
The Shield of Faith
Lord in the&#65279; name of Jesus I lift up the shield of Faith. Help me to hold up the shield and stop the hours of doubt, despair and hopelessness that the enemy constantly shoots at me.
The Helmet of Salvation
Father in the name of Jesus I place upon my head the helmet of Salvation. Help me to know that no matter how tough this life is… Jesus&#65279; has conquered sin. And I live with the assurance that one day I will live with God in heaven.
Sword of the Spirit
I use the sword of the spirit, the word of God, in the name of Jesus. I thank You giving me Your word Lord, the good news of Jesus Christ, help me to tell others about Him. In&#65279; the name of Jesus I ask you to seal this prayer about my faith, equip me and confirm this prayer. I will stand guard against the powers of darkness, I will resist temptations and guard myself from vulnerable positions. I will pray persistently for my fellow believers in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...The Armor of God Prayer
In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3
Thank you
UH-HUH, WELL YOU RUN WITH THAT THEORY WONDER WOMAN, MEANWHILE DEBIL GON' YANK YOU PANTIES DOWN AN' STUFF THE HEAVENLY LUFFA UP YOU BROWN EYE A FEW TIMES WHILST YOU GET ALL THE RES' OF YOU COSTUME ADJUSTED FO' THE PARTY.

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#773337 Oct 16, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thing--with the FDA FAILURES as well lately!!
ROMNEY/RYAN NEVER HAPPEN
LESS life sucking LDS-Better life saving LDS!!
Just figured out what language your typing in, Kentucky TURKEY,,, gobble gobble Gobble
Phil

Saint Louis, MO

#773338 Oct 16, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
A large portion liberals are academics, union employees or government workers. Most are clueless when it comes to business issues. They view business leaders as cruel tyrants that should be operating primarily to serve the good of society. Makes for a good fairy tale but nothing more.
You are asking academics, union employees, and government workers to feel sorry for business leaders?

Why is it that you feel like businesses need anyone to feel sorry for them?

The people that make those business grow and make money are the people who put their blood and sweat into those businesses, the academics, union workers, receptionist, mechanics, clerks, laborors, basically - the front line. Why should they feel sorry for their boss who in 95% of businesses are making 6-7 figures a year?

I'm not saying that we make them into bad people, because that they are not. Do they need to pay higher payroll and taxes for their business, no. Should they be individually responsible for the income they earn? YES. Just like everyone else is, down to that receptionist.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#773339 Oct 16, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't it start when Bush said it?
Because Clinton was president before Bush, idiot.
Jane Says

Slovenia

#773340 Oct 16, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yepperz delving into the name stealing business? Could it be a reaction to the growing anxiety all liberals are feeling as reality starts to sink in?
Dude, business is business, remember? It's not like I do this for the good of society... Only thing that's sinking in around here is the knife of wit into the neck of ignorance.

Newville, PA

#773341 Oct 16, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
... and that explains how the Republicans turned over all the purse strings of the government to the Democrats in January, 2007, and a declining 0.16 (that's zero point one six) trillion dollar deficit; and the Republicans turned over to the Democrats a total debt of 5 trillion dollars to the Democrats in January, 2007.
What have the Democrats done to that deficit since?
Did you say they increased it by ONE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED PERCENT?
And what have the Democrats done to that total debt since?
Did you say they more than tripled it to the 16 trillion dollars it is tocay?
And what kind of plan do the Democrats have to reverse the economically suicidal course they put us on in January, 2007?
Did you say the Democrats don't even have a plan?
Did you say we haven't even had a budget since Obama took office?
Did you say the only two budgets Obama submitted to Congress in the 4 years he's been in office couldn't get even one goddam vote in the entire Congress?
Wouldn't you conclude after being informed of these facts that every Democrat in Congress thinks Obama is an idiot?
So, please tell us why the Democrats in Congress think Obama is a nutcase and they still put him on the ballot to run for another term.
The CBO just said you are an idiot.

Where is that list of legislation the Democrats passed in the first 9 months of 2007 that created this mess.

I keep asking. You keep running.

Bush had budgets. He doubled the debt, created the worst recession in 80 years, a near financial meltdown, a housing collapse & two quagmire wars.

To listen you your constant whining about budgets, I would think the Bush Budgets would have had some sort of super power & prevented it.
Patriot

Denver, CO

#773342 Oct 16, 2012
Radiation Alert:

Common Household Items We All Use Found to be Contaminated

Governments Have Raised Acceptable Radiation Levels Worldwide to Dupe the Populace

It is clear that, despite a large scale misinformation campaign conducted by various governments and sock puppets throughout the internet, an increase in radiation has been seen in the United States after the Japan Fukushima nuclear disaster.

Recently kitchenware shipped to a port in Canada from India was found to be contaminated with radiation common for use in the medical field.

This is alarming as radioactive materials are now being melted down and added to products that humans use to eat with or have very close contact to.

The mainstream media is finished with Fukushima, but it seems Fukushima isn’t finished with us. A couple of irradiated fish captured near the inoperative nuclear plant showed 25,800 becquerels of caesium per kilo—258 times the level determined ‘safe’ by the government.

Of course there is no ‘safe’ level of radiation, and food contaminated with high amounts of radiation can be especially dangerous.

Not too long ago, it was found that radioactive food (food contaminated with radiation from Fukushima or others sources), is actually comparable to receiving hundreds of X-rays.

However, Fox News reported that Japan’s government said the seafood is safe to eat early on, demonstrationing how governments worldwide are willing to lie even if their populations is at risk.

Nuclear expert Arnie Gundersen says that high-level friends in the State Department told him that Hillary Clinton signed a pact with her counterpart in Japan agreeing that the U.S. will continue buying seafood from Japan, despite that food not being tested for radioactive materials.

http://theintelhub.com/2012/10/14/radiation-a...

Note: You can view a series of documents released under the Freedom of Information Act that prove, without a shadow of doubt, that numerous government agencies participated in a large scale cover up of the radiation that hit the United States from Fukushima.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#773343 Oct 16, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The climate has been warming since the last ice age began to subside, you ignorant idiot.
And, how about you reference all the fraudulent "science" by your so-called "climatologists" that was blown out of the water by real scientists.
So, please tell us how we can prevent the Earth from warming. How are you going to stop the warming that has been constant for over 10,000 goddam years?
The Earth was without ice previously. It will be without ice again. It's a natural process. Get used to the idea, dupe.
Duh A Vey ...makes me think...that he's purposely trying to represent the typical stereotypical definition of "left wing hug-a-tree nutedness" sometimes. If not...Duh A Vey...you could be a plaskit bobblehead mold for it lol.

Romney/Ryan 2012!!

“GONE FISHING”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#773344 Oct 16, 2012
American Lady wrote:
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>Whole lot of church
Very little religion
It's the teabag culture...
IF that is 'true'
Satanism must be the 'lib' culture
*_*
not sure,but we'll take his vote, as you know Jesus Christ was the first liberal..the Democrat have modeled the party after Christ's teachings...
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#773345 Oct 16, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>Just figured out what language your typing in, Kentucky TURKEY,,, gobble gobble Gobble
You leave dem turkeys alone lol.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#773346 Oct 16, 2012
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, all of those business leaders are not there to serve the good of society. They should all outsource to other countries because that will probably be a better bottom line.
Exactly! Then they don't have to contend with safe working conditions, providing health insurance, retirement funds, minimum wages, raises, workmans compensation, sexual harrassment, 40 hour work weeks, overtime pay, income taxes, unemployment insurance, liability insurance...
Go to China! Have kids work 7 days a week and sleep at the factories with no breaks and 10-12 hour days for $20.00 a month!
Eff the American workers! Pure profit, that's the American Capitalist way! Ask Mitt! He'll give seminars on how to avoid all US taxes, filter the profits through Luxembourg and Switzerland, then to the Cayman Islands, and back here to filter through the Mormon Church! Elect Mitt Romney!
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#773347 Oct 16, 2012
Is it a brave and party-loyal Hillary Clinton, choosing to fall on the proverbial sword instead of waiting to be pushed under the Obama bus?

Will the amateur you fools put in the White House EVER take responsibility for ANYTHING negative?

Newville, PA

#773348 Oct 16, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Clinton was president before Bush, idiot.
I get it, Clinton was the first President ever to push home ownership & then Bush threw gasoline on that fire. The Republicans passing Graham, Bailey & Leach removed the fire extinguishers. But its all Clinton's fault.
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#773349 Oct 16, 2012
Another liar!

When a woman has a baby: labeled with pre existing condition!

Right wingers: no insurance for you!

JUST DIE IN THE STREET.

that is after all the Republican way!

Medical bills number one cause of bankruptcy!

Lose your house!

Republicans: under our "leadership" we have turned USA hospitals into the number one bill collectors!

Hospitals: we have to employ lawyers instead of Dr.'s!

Thanks heartless right winger scum!

26,000 already born: just die!
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a number:
"•In 2008, approximately 1.21 million abortions took place in the U.S., down from an estimated 1.29 million in 2002, 1.31 million in 2000 and 1.36 million in 1996. From 1973 through 2008, nearly 50 million legal abortions have occurred in the U.S.(AGI)."
http://www.abort73.com/abortion_facts/us_abor...
Obama supports a lot of deaths.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#773351 Oct 16, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
Leo, as one luscious woman to another, just let me say that smell fabulous when you just step out of the shower.
imagine being so useless and contributing so little to society, that you find time to hijack another poster's name on a daily basis. as the saying goes:

Idle time is a Democrat's workshop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Beavis 179,411
Abby 10-24 22 min edogxxx 23
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 47 min TRD 68,662
Amy 10-24 1 hr Toj 10
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr grave digger 47,499
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr D-U-H 50,634
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr scirocco 70,102
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]