Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 35,872)

Showing posts 717,421 - 717,440 of1,077,750
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
House Speaker John Boehner says Obama's economists figure stimulus cost at $278,000 per job
False.
http://www.politifact.com/ohio/statements/201...
The White House points out that Recovery Act dollars didn’t just fund salaries - as the blog item implies - it also funded numerous capital improvements and infrastructure projects.
Lumping all costs together and classifying it as salaries produces an inflated figure.
fred was retweeted!

Your Tweet was retweeted!

The real war on women is against the women who have shredded credibility Doofus Debbie W-S, Baghdad boob Cutter, rat faced Rice, enabler Hil
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Raines? What do you think Bush was telling him when he made those trips to the WH so they could work out how to make sure that those low income folks could get a home loan that they couldn't actually afford?
Stupid is as stupid does.

I wouldn't even begin to speculate what another was (or wasn't) saying. Unless I heard it with mine own ears.

(and I'll withhold comment on that name dropping crap-simply because at this point, I feel sorry for the guy. Housing bubble experiences do not exactly equate out to great military and security expereience now, do they.)

But hey...if you want to opt for trained chefs, to do the engineering of bridges, that's certainly your choice!

ROMNEY/RYAN (great Math!!) and Keystone FOR America- 2012!
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Just bear in mind the law of unintended consequences. The burning of the Embassy in Libya provided jobs for dozens of Republicans too.
FIRE THE GOP

Hillsborough, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
WTH we doing in Libya-yoga campaigns AND US givverment failed statehoodie type housing?
KEYSTONE-American energy independence-taking care of AMERICA-in America--for America!
ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
Keystone?

You really are dumb!

Republican governors against pipeline!

Yeah!

They actually like clean water for their States.

I know I was amazed!

YOU <---------- dumb like carol dumb!

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
Jimmy John's founder and CEO: Obamacare will add $0.50 to the cost of each sandwich even after we cut all employees to 28 hours. To stay competitive we will have to do what every other company is doing. Cutting all our employees to 28 hours. We will become a country of part timers. Thanks libtards!!!
not only that, Jimmy John's is leaving O'bama's home state of Illinois. They are moving the corporate headquaters out. He said he didn't mind paying taxes-he is just tired of the way the liberals in Illinois puke it down the toilet. No one in Illinois should be voting for O'bama. They are the state that have no idea what tax cut O'bama is talking about-you know the one he said he gave to the middle class? At the same time the state of Illinois (legislature controlled by democrats for 35 years) raised personal income tax by 66%. Coincidence?
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>It may be the first time O'bama creates jobs-the democrats will be burning down their own neighborhoods. They will have to be rebuilt.
Let's surprise the savages this time around and not rebuild it. LOL
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Raines worked for Congress. Freddie and fannie are GSEs created and managed by congress. duh
President Hosts Conference on Minority Homeownership

....Franklin told me at the meeting where we kicked this off, he said, I promise you we will help, and he has......

http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/ne...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Sadly the next president may be decided by people that are swayed by how one of them performs at a town hall meeting and not:

1. Which party took a budget surplus and turned it into a depression.
2. Which party led us into an unprovoked and unpaid for war and is looking for another chance to do the same thing.
3. Which party wants less regulation on businesses that helped us into the ditch.
4. Which party wants more regulation on women's bodies.
5. Which party will demolish Social Security.
6. Which party believes the emergency room = health care.
7. Which party wants more tax breaks for the wealthy.
8. Which party thinks government should prevent people from choosing who they can marry.
9. Which party thinks 47% of the people in this country are leeches.
10. Which party believes government should be used as a tool to impose religious dogma.

I could go on but the people that are reading this already knew these things and the people that might be influenced by the "performance" of the debaters rather than their policies probably stopped reading this a long time ago.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Nelson wrote:
WOW. You amaze me. You're angry over two bums talkin shit at 7/11. And you're admitting that a republican congress has been blocking progress in Washington, and yes he's mixed but you talk about him like he is black. Ignorant people usually aren't articulate enough to hide their hate or bigotry. The country is falling because of racist, sexist and bias pricks who become the biggest blamers. The time you spend exploiting Illinois you could be helping or volunteering. the oppositing of love is not caring.
That race card whine is pathetic--and is no longer acceptable as an excuse.

Please try and learn to vote based on PRINCIPLES-NOT race, creed or colors!!!

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
YES to KEYSTONE and American energy independence!
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Keystone?
You really are dumb!
Yeah!
I know I was amazed!
It's long time passed EPA regs and environmental prereqs.

Get over it already.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
YES to American Energy independence AND STELLAR business EXPERIENCE!
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Sometimes, when I'm bored, I'll let the cat sniff my panties. Say, um, when you say something like, "they spent 249 million taxpayer dollars on something, does that mean the 249 million dollars just disappeared or did it go somewhere instead? Where did it go? Someone... must still have it, right? So, um, who's got the money? That was, um, wasted?
Obama 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
I guess it goes without saying that blacks and whites can't really live together as one people. Manhattan is becoming UNBEARABLE! I hardly go into town anymore! It's time to ship the little kenyan back to the land of his fathers, he'll be happier there.
That's because whites are all racists. They want to put us "back in chains".
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
Just bear in mind the law of unintended consequences. The burning of the Embassy in Libya provided jobs for dozens of Republicans too.
Well hopefully there's SOME then- that recognize the big, black aq flag waving.

WTH we doing in Libya?

KEYSTONE-American energy independence!

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Keystone?
You really are dumb!
Yeah!
I know I was amazed!
$6 gas? Thanks Kenyan!

Politics

October 15, 2012
Obama Bans Drilling in Half of Alaska's 'Petroleum Reserve'

Obama's Great Alaska Shutout

Interior bans drilling on 11.5 million acres of 'petroleum reserve.'

WALL STREET JOURNAL - President Obama is campaigning as a champion of the oil and gas boom he's had nothing to do with, and even as his regulators try to stifle it. The latest example is the Interior Department's little-noticed August decision to close off from drilling nearly half of the 23.5 million acre National Petroleum Reserve in Alaska.

Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/strategic-petroleum...
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Where's the money go? Does it just.... disappear, or does someone still have it? When you spend money, wisely or unwisely, doesn't someone somewhere profit by it? Who is that, precisely? Who now has 249 million taxpayer dollars? Who's got that money now? Is it worth less now that someone else has it?
Obama 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

flack wrote:
Jimmy John's founder and CEO: Obamacare will add $0.50 to the cost of each sandwich even after we cut all employees to 28 hours. To stay competitive we will have to do what every other company is doing. Cutting all our employees to 28 hours. We will become a country of part timers. Thanks libtards!!!
Hopefully President Obama will mandate that part-time employees must be provided with health care too. Health care is needed by all of America's citizens, not just full-time employees.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

On what was 249 million dollars spent? Setting aside for a moment the wisdom of spending it, who has that money right now?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

War with Iran Is More Likely Under Romney, and It Would Be a Major War

Bret Stephens tries to persuade a “wavering voter” to support Romney by blatantly lying to him:

No, we will not have another war in the Middle East. Not even if President Romney orders Iran’s nuclear sites bombed to smithereens.

Stephens tries to pull this off by citing the example of Operation Desert Fox. That greatly understates what an attack on Iran would involve. Stephens wants to create the impression that war with Iran would be just a few days of air strikes and nothing more. The “wavering voter” might want to know that this is a preposterous scenario.

If Romney ordered an attack on Iran, it would take much longer than a few days. It would be a prolonged air campaign. The risks to Americans directly involved in the campaign and elsewhere would be great. Americans are weary of foreign wars mainly because they don’t want more American losses in unnecessary wars, and attacking Iran is the perfect example of an unnecessary war. There would be no legal pretext for such an attack. It would be illegal under international law, and most governments around the world would condemn it.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
President Hosts Conference on Minority Homeownership
....Franklin told me at the meeting where we kicked this off, he said, I promise you we will help, and he has......
http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/ne...
Democrats are 100% responsible for the sub prime fueled housing balloon and the subsequent collapse of the financial sector by blackmailing bankers into issuing loans to minorities or face the charge of racism.

Franklin Raines, a democrat operative, committed massive fraud at Freddie and should be doing 150 years like Bernie Madoff. He ripped America off for trillions.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

On Taxes, Paul Ryan Debates Mitt Romney

The next debate should be between Romney and his running mate, about what exactly is in their tax plan.

Romney says,“My plan is not like anything that's been tried before.” Ryan says,“it’s been done before.” Vice President Biden agrees with Romney and disagrees with Ryan.

Well, guys, which one is it? It would be nice to get a clear explanation from the Romney-Ryan campaign before the election, so voters who care about the tax and budget issue can decide.

http://reason.com/archives/2012/10/15/on-taxe...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 717,421 - 717,440 of1,077,750
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

86 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Learn to Read 174,394
At Least 40 People Were Shot This Weekend in Ch... 5 min bensleys thoughts 1
Abby 7-22 9 min Pippa 4
Anti-Jewish leaflets: Anti-Semitic hate message... 11 min feroz 1
Holy Family priest: Rev. Pat Brennan relocating... (May '09) 14 min Michael Seaman 23
The Official Vanessa Hudgens Chat Room (Aug '07) 22 min Vanessa Hudgens 3,781
Amy 7-22 38 min Mister Tonka 9
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE