Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 35,871)

Showing posts 717,401 - 717,420 of1,078,201
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Jimmy John's founder and CEO: Obamacare will add $0.50 to the cost of each sandwich even after we cut all employees to 28 hours. To stay competitive we will have to do what every other company is doing. Cutting all our employees to 28 hours. We will become a country of part timers. Thanks libtards!!!
FIRE THE GOP

Hillsborough, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

AGREE AGREE AGREE
Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Amazed ?
1. The National Debt
You must be easily amazed or easily fooled. Our national debt of $16 trillion is not from President Obama, itís from many Presidents, Congressmen and Senators over many years Republicans and Democrats alike. The largest increase to the debt is from tax cuts for the wealthy,$2 billion a week for foreign wars lasting 12 years and wall street bailouts. There are over 400 Congressmen and over 100 Senators in Washington DC but only one President. Our country has many issues, donít blame one man for them unless his name ends in Bush.
2. ObamaCare
ObamaCare will bring better health care to everyone and will allow more people to get health care coverage.
Their are two groups of people who are concerned about ObamaCare, the health care industry itself. They have spent many years and millions of dollars making the health care game just the way they want it, against you and me, financially. When it comes to price increases, the sky is the limit. Not anymore.
The other group of people is anyone and everyone the health care industry can scare and make afraid of change. ObamaCare is actually called - The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. Maybe you just donít know much about it.
www.barackobama.com/health-care...
3. Your statement about people on welfare and food stamps.
With Mitt Romney and other big business men sending jobs to China so they can cut the throat of American workers to save a buck, he has a making it in China and selling it in America business plan. With Mitt Romney more people will be on welfare and food stamps. This man is not presidential material Ė at all.
4. Middle Class - News Flash
Mitt Romney cares nothing for the middle class or the 47% of Americans he bad-mouthís often in his $50,000.00 a plate fundraisers with the rich. How much food do you get for fifty thousand dollars a plate? Middle class people, he will raise your taxes to pay for a tax cut for the wealthy , end of story. Itís your money $$$$ who should spend it, you or Mitt Romeny and Paul Ryan?
Now go vote .
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's take off the horse blinders the Democrats like to put on the American population and look at the real world situation.
"So whatever caused the 2007-9 recession...."
Answer: the Democrats' lunatic subprime housing mortgage underwriting program that collapsed our economy.
"...had to have resulted from policies that the Bush administration was responsible for...."
Bipartisan effort to include the Democrats' demand for no effective oversight of their ludicrous subprime housing mortgate underwriting program that collapsed our economy, combined with Democrat oversight of the very financial institutions that caused the economic collapse for two years immediately before the collapse.
"...either by initiating them or failing to act against them."
Here is a link to inform you of the Democrats' negotiating position when they were negotiating with the Republicans:
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1222905743912...
Barney Frank - " I worry, frankly, that there's a tension here. The more people, in my judgment, exaggerate a threat of safety and soundness, the more people conjure up the possibility of serious financial losses to the Treasury, which I do not see. I think we see entities that are fundamentally sound financially and withstand some of the disaster scenarios."
... and "I do think I do not want the same kind of focus on safety and soundness that we have in OCC [Office of the Comptroller of the Currency] and OTS [Office of Thrift Supervision]. I want to roll the dice a little bit more in this situation towards subsidized housing."
OFHEO Director Armando Falcon Jr - "OFHEO [Office of Federal Housing Enterprise Oversight] did not improperly apply accounting rules; Freddie Mac did. OFHEO did not try to manage earnings improperly; Freddie Mac did. So this isn't about the agency's engagement in improper conduct, it is about Freddie Mac. Let me just correct the record on that. I have been asking for these additional authorities for four years now. I have been asking for additional resources, the independent appropriations assessment powers."
Rep. Gregory Meeks (D., N.Y.)- " I am just pissed off at OFHEO because if it wasn't for you I don't think that we would be here in the first place."
So, here you have the potential disaster to our economy identified as early as 2003, and the Democrats pushing harder for this obviously dangerous program to be expanded.
Now, let's compare the timelines of the Republicans giving to the Democrats their wish for no effective oversight of their insane subprime loan program that ultimately collapsed our economy after 2 years of oversight by Democrats to the timeline of the Democrats being for the Iraq operation before they were against it.
.... damn. Looks like the Democrats traded their (temporary) support for the war effort for no effective oversight of their subprime program that collapsed our economy after 2 years of oversight by the Democrats.
WTH we doing in Libya-yoga campaigns AND US givverment failed statehoodie type housing?

KEYSTONE-American energy independence-taking care of AMERICA-in America--for America!

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Well I have to go put a new battery in the wife's truck. I shall return later.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You just keep repeating that same lie Carol. Obamacare came a year after the stimulus package that contrary to statements by the GOP did create jobs and pull the economy back from a full blown depression. Your assertion that Obamacare is the Pandora's box of all the ills afflicting this country is also a load of crap. Romneycare has the same employer mandates as PPACA and it had no effect on business in Massachusetts which enjoys a lower unemployment rate than the national average.
It's the Republicans who swore a blood oath to block anything that would improve the economy and then use this lack of progress on the president so that they could regain power you clueless twit.
For every job his stimulus created, it cost the taxpayers $278,000 per job. Not exactly the kind of job stimulus we were anticipating. These people weren't making $278,000 but Obama somehow created a unique class of 1%'ers - for taxpayers.

So basically, his stimulus failed and, right behind it, Obamacare made sure the job crisis continued and served as a catalyst for a stagnant and snail-crawling slow recovery of the economy.

It's a no-win combination for Obama any way you look at it.
Nelson

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Dont play with jesus name. It shows your position in all issues(Silly). Im black and it was hard choosing between Hillary and Obama but republicans have a nasty track record. If you cant see that Obama and Democrats are clearly for the people and by the people than you have personal issues against either minorities, lower class, gays, women or you're just simply an antagonizer.
Nelson

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Dont worry. They are exposing thier ignorance, arrogance and bigotry openly because of thier hate. But if thier children dont denounce them than thier grand children will. TRUTH always wins.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Mayonnaise Jar and Two Beers. You all should try to find this story and read it. It is way cool!
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i need to keep you on the 'no rational reason to reply' list. you and DBiter.
pfftt...you're on our Kenyan commie occupier scum liar list

ROSS PEROT REAPPEARS: We Canít Afford Obama.ďThe fact is the United States is on an unsustainable course. At stake is nothing less than our position in the world, our standard of living at home and our constitutional freedoms. That is why I am endorsing Mitt Romney for president. We canít afford four more years in which debt mushrooms out of control, our government grows and our military is weakened.Ē
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Nelson wrote:
Dont play with jesus name. It shows your position in all issues(Silly). Im black and it was hard choosing between Hillary and Obama but republicans have a nasty track record. If you cant see that Obama and Democrats are clearly for the people and by the people than you have personal issues against either minorities, lower class, gays, women or you're just simply an antagonizer.
The Indonesian dog eating Muslim communist Kenyan hoodie mau mau is a Manchurian Candidate planted to destroy America from within. And he is succeeding.

Release the Kenyan's college transcripts! Enrolled as a foreign student? Really?
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Nelson wrote:
Are you saying any other labelduhm label cannot possibly accept people as they are--as in NOT based on race, creed (you forgot creed!) gender, class or personal preferences of ANY sort (as voting, foods, hair color, partnering etc)?

People that only want to twist, distort bait and divide with that type of stuff-ARE the antagonizers!

As if political track records are those of any sort of "moral virute" category.

Spare us more stupidity and stick to REAL issues. God knows, there's plenty enough of them!

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't look at the CEO's of FnF and it'll be okay- okay?
ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
Like Raines? What do you think Bush was telling him when he made those trips to the WH so they could work out how to make sure that those low income folks could get a home loan that they couldn't actually afford?
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Nelson wrote:
Dont worry. They are exposing thier ignorance, arrogance and bigotry openly because of thier hate. But if thier children dont denounce them than thier grand children will. TRUTH always wins.
and the ignorance of hatred always loses.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012

It's called Democracy!
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

I guess it goes without saying that blacks and whites can't really live together as one people. Manhattan is becoming UNBEARABLE! I hardly go into town anymore! It's time to ship the little kenyan back to the land of his fathers, he'll be happier there.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
For every job his stimulus created, it cost the taxpayers $278,000 per job. Not exactly the kind of job stimulus we were anticipating. These people weren't making $278,000 but Obama somehow created a unique class of 1%'ers - for taxpayers.
So basically, his stimulus failed and, right behind it, Obamacare made sure the job crisis continued and served as a catalyst for a stagnant and snail-crawling slow recovery of the economy.
House Speaker John Boehner says Obama's economists figure stimulus cost at $278,000 per job

False.

http://www.politifact.com/ohio/statements/201...

The White House points out that Recovery Act dollars didnít just fund salaries - as the blog item implies - it also funded numerous capital improvements and infrastructure projects.

Lumping all costs together and classifying it as salaries produces an inflated figure.
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Raines? What do you think Bush was telling him when he made those trips to the WH so they could work out how to make sure that those low income folks could get a home loan that they couldn't actually afford?
Raines worked for Congress. Freddie and fannie are GSEs created and managed by congress. duh

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

US happy wrote:
<quoted text>
So, how desperate are Democrats, using scare tactics and violence? If we hold elections and don't go our way, riots are the answer now?
It may be the first time O'bama creates jobs-the democrats will be burning down their own neighborhoods. They will have to be rebuilt.
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Mitt Romney: The Great Deformer
Is Romney really a job creator? Ronald Reaganís budget director, David Stockman, takes a scalpel to the claims.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2012/10...
See what I mean?
More Kenyan crony money down the drain. America seethes

VOLT battery maker with $249 million in taxpayer cash goes bankrupt...
FIRE THE GOP

Hillsborough, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Lie alert!

So if a bridge is built for $50 million,

You know: to bring customers and employees to a business,

The whole $50 million is spent only on labor costs?

That is what you said!

YOU <-------- lost stupid Mitt Romney drone.
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Nelson

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

WOW. You amaze me. You're angry over two bums talkin shit at 7/11. And you're admitting that a republican congress has been blocking progress in Washington, and yes he's mixed but you talk about him like he is black. Ignorant people usually aren't articulate enough to hide their hate or bigotry. The country is falling because of racist, sexist and bias pricks who become the biggest blamers. The time you spend exploiting Illinois you could be helping or volunteering. the oppositing of love is not caring.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 717,401 - 717,420 of1,078,201
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

94 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Anti-Jewish leaflets: Anti-Semitic hate message... 12 min Uncle Samowitz 5
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 14 min truth 48,837
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min Learn to Read 174,443
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 36 min Corrupt Democrats 1,854
Music Artists A to Z 53 min Roxie Darling 258
Amy 7-22 55 min Julie 12
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 58 min Roxie Darling 4,542
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 2:51PM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••