Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
717,361 - 717,380 of 1,099,850 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
fred

Milford, CT

#773192 Oct 16, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i need to keep you on the 'no rational reason to reply' list. you and DBiter.
pfftt...you're on our Kenyan commie occupier scum liar list

ROSS PEROT REAPPEARS: We Canít Afford Obama.ďThe fact is the United States is on an unsustainable course. At stake is nothing less than our position in the world, our standard of living at home and our constitutional freedoms. That is why I am endorsing Mitt Romney for president. We canít afford four more years in which debt mushrooms out of control, our government grows and our military is weakened.Ē
fred

Milford, CT

#773193 Oct 16, 2012
Nelson wrote:
Dont play with jesus name. It shows your position in all issues(Silly). Im black and it was hard choosing between Hillary and Obama but republicans have a nasty track record. If you cant see that Obama and Democrats are clearly for the people and by the people than you have personal issues against either minorities, lower class, gays, women or you're just simply an antagonizer.
The Indonesian dog eating Muslim communist Kenyan hoodie mau mau is a Manchurian Candidate planted to destroy America from within. And he is succeeding.

Release the Kenyan's college transcripts! Enrolled as a foreign student? Really?
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#773194 Oct 16, 2012
Nelson wrote:
Dont play with jesus name. It shows your position in all issues(Silly). Im black and it was hard choosing between Hillary and Obama but republicans have a nasty track record. If you cant see that Obama and Democrats are clearly for the people and by the people than you have personal issues against either minorities, lower class, gays, women or you're just simply an antagonizer.
Are you saying any other labelduhm label cannot possibly accept people as they are--as in NOT based on race, creed (you forgot creed!) gender, class or personal preferences of ANY sort (as voting, foods, hair color, partnering etc)?

People that only want to twist, distort bait and divide with that type of stuff-ARE the antagonizers!

As if political track records are those of any sort of "moral virute" category.

Spare us more stupidity and stick to REAL issues. God knows, there's plenty enough of them!

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#773195 Oct 16, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't look at the CEO's of FnF and it'll be okay- okay?
ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
Like Raines? What do you think Bush was telling him when he made those trips to the WH so they could work out how to make sure that those low income folks could get a home loan that they couldn't actually afford?
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#773196 Oct 16, 2012
Nelson wrote:
Dont worry. They are exposing thier ignorance, arrogance and bigotry openly because of thier hate. But if thier children dont denounce them than thier grand children will. TRUTH always wins.
and the ignorance of hatred always loses.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012

It's called Democracy!
Jane Says

New York, NY

#773197 Oct 16, 2012
I guess it goes without saying that blacks and whites can't really live together as one people. Manhattan is becoming UNBEARABLE! I hardly go into town anymore! It's time to ship the little kenyan back to the land of his fathers, he'll be happier there.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#773198 Oct 16, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
For every job his stimulus created, it cost the taxpayers $278,000 per job. Not exactly the kind of job stimulus we were anticipating. These people weren't making $278,000 but Obama somehow created a unique class of 1%'ers - for taxpayers.
So basically, his stimulus failed and, right behind it, Obamacare made sure the job crisis continued and served as a catalyst for a stagnant and snail-crawling slow recovery of the economy.
It's a no-win combination for Obama any way you look at it.
House Speaker John Boehner says Obama's economists figure stimulus cost at $278,000 per job

False.

http://www.politifact.com/ohio/statements/201...

The White House points out that Recovery Act dollars didnít just fund salaries - as the blog item implies - it also funded numerous capital improvements and infrastructure projects.

Lumping all costs together and classifying it as salaries produces an inflated figure.
fred

Milford, CT

#773199 Oct 16, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Raines? What do you think Bush was telling him when he made those trips to the WH so they could work out how to make sure that those low income folks could get a home loan that they couldn't actually afford?
Raines worked for Congress. Freddie and fannie are GSEs created and managed by congress. duh

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#773200 Oct 16, 2012
US happy wrote:
<quoted text>
So, how desperate are Democrats, using scare tactics and violence? If we hold elections and don't go our way, riots are the answer now?
It may be the first time O'bama creates jobs-the democrats will be burning down their own neighborhoods. They will have to be rebuilt.
fred

Milford, CT

#773201 Oct 16, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Mitt Romney: The Great Deformer
Is Romney really a job creator? Ronald Reaganís budget director, David Stockman, takes a scalpel to the claims.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2012/10...
See what I mean?
More Kenyan crony money down the drain. America seethes

VOLT battery maker with $249 million in taxpayer cash goes bankrupt...
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#773202 Oct 16, 2012
Lie alert!

So if a bridge is built for $50 million,

You know: to bring customers and employees to a business,

The whole $50 million is spent only on labor costs?

That is what you said!

YOU <-------- lost stupid Mitt Romney drone.
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
For every job his stimulus created, it cost the taxpayers $278,000 per job. Not exactly the kind of job stimulus we were anticipating. These people weren't making $278,000 but Obama somehow created a unique class of 1%'ers - for taxpayers.
So basically, his stimulus failed and, right behind it, Obamacare made sure the job crisis continued and served as a catalyst for a stagnant and snail-crawling slow recovery of the economy.
It's a no-win combination for Obama any way you look at it.
Nelson

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#773203 Oct 16, 2012
WOW. You amaze me. You're angry over two bums talkin shit at 7/11. And you're admitting that a republican congress has been blocking progress in Washington, and yes he's mixed but you talk about him like he is black. Ignorant people usually aren't articulate enough to hide their hate or bigotry. The country is falling because of racist, sexist and bias pricks who become the biggest blamers. The time you spend exploiting Illinois you could be helping or volunteering. the oppositing of love is not caring.
fred

Milford, CT

#773204 Oct 16, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
House Speaker John Boehner says Obama's economists figure stimulus cost at $278,000 per job
False.
http://www.politifact.com/ohio/statements/201...
The White House points out that Recovery Act dollars didnít just fund salaries - as the blog item implies - it also funded numerous capital improvements and infrastructure projects.
Lumping all costs together and classifying it as salaries produces an inflated figure.
fred was retweeted!

Your Tweet was retweeted!

The real war on women is against the women who have shredded credibility Doofus Debbie W-S, Baghdad boob Cutter, rat faced Rice, enabler Hil
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#773205 Oct 16, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid is as stupid does.

I wouldn't even begin to speculate what another was (or wasn't) saying. Unless I heard it with mine own ears.

(and I'll withhold comment on that name dropping crap-simply because at this point, I feel sorry for the guy. Housing bubble experiences do not exactly equate out to great military and security expereience now, do they.)

But hey...if you want to opt for trained chefs, to do the engineering of bridges, that's certainly your choice!

ROMNEY/RYAN (great Math!!) and Keystone FOR America- 2012!
Jane Says

New York, NY

#773206 Oct 16, 2012
Just bear in mind the law of unintended consequences. The burning of the Embassy in Libya provided jobs for dozens of Republicans too.
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#773207 Oct 16, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
WTH we doing in Libya-yoga campaigns AND US givverment failed statehoodie type housing?
KEYSTONE-American energy independence-taking care of AMERICA-in America--for America!
ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
Keystone?

You really are dumb!

Republican governors against pipeline!

Yeah!

They actually like clean water for their States.

I know I was amazed!

YOU <---------- dumb like carol dumb!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#773208 Oct 16, 2012
flack wrote:
Jimmy John's founder and CEO: Obamacare will add $0.50 to the cost of each sandwich even after we cut all employees to 28 hours. To stay competitive we will have to do what every other company is doing. Cutting all our employees to 28 hours. We will become a country of part timers. Thanks libtards!!!
not only that, Jimmy John's is leaving O'bama's home state of Illinois. They are moving the corporate headquaters out. He said he didn't mind paying taxes-he is just tired of the way the liberals in Illinois puke it down the toilet. No one in Illinois should be voting for O'bama. They are the state that have no idea what tax cut O'bama is talking about-you know the one he said he gave to the middle class? At the same time the state of Illinois (legislature controlled by democrats for 35 years) raised personal income tax by 66%. Coincidence?
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#773209 Oct 16, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>It may be the first time O'bama creates jobs-the democrats will be burning down their own neighborhoods. They will have to be rebuilt.
Let's surprise the savages this time around and not rebuild it. LOL
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#773210 Oct 16, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Raines worked for Congress. Freddie and fannie are GSEs created and managed by congress. duh
President Hosts Conference on Minority Homeownership

....Franklin told me at the meeting where we kicked this off, he said, I promise you we will help, and he has......

http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/ne...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#773211 Oct 16, 2012
Sadly the next president may be decided by people that are swayed by how one of them performs at a town hall meeting and not:

1. Which party took a budget surplus and turned it into a depression.
2. Which party led us into an unprovoked and unpaid for war and is looking for another chance to do the same thing.
3. Which party wants less regulation on businesses that helped us into the ditch.
4. Which party wants more regulation on women's bodies.
5. Which party will demolish Social Security.
6. Which party believes the emergency room = health care.
7. Which party wants more tax breaks for the wealthy.
8. Which party thinks government should prevent people from choosing who they can marry.
9. Which party thinks 47% of the people in this country are leeches.
10. Which party believes government should be used as a tool to impose religious dogma.

I could go on but the people that are reading this already knew these things and the people that might be influenced by the "performance" of the debaters rather than their policies probably stopped reading this a long time ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min JOEL 68,941
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 25 min D-U-H 49,462
HKN Record Label(Davido OBO) Need UpComing Arti... 26 min Mr Michael 1
Danger! It is horrible, rotten luck to hug a w... 34 min minluo 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 39 min danetoo 68,346
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,649
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 177,347
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search