Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 35,866)

Showing posts 717,301 - 717,320 of1,073,328
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Should be OFA
Gunner

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

LEFT WING MEDIA BIAS ALERT!

ABC Censors Obama Communist Joke

The ABC television network has removed jokes about President Obama and former President Clinton from an upcoming episode of “Last Man Standing,” according to the show’s star – Tim Allen.

Allen told The New York Post that the Disney-owned network yanked a number of political jokes from an episode that is scheduled to air just before the presidential election.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never heard of it.
Ann Romney 'celebrating three years of being cancer-free'.....Romney was diagnosed with early-stage breast cancer in January 2009.- August 21st, 2012
Now.....if you peruse the web, you will read headline horror stories about Madman Mitt out to kill women by not allowing them to get breast cancer screenings, yada, yada, yada..
1.) We are 2 weeks away from the election. Democrats are willing to lie through their teeth at this moment with the Boy Messiah slumping badly in the poles. If they are later caught in a lie after the Boy Messiah has won...well, what the heck. We made a "mistake". Sorry. hee, hee.
2.) Look at the websites promoting this kerrap. Huffington Post
3.) CNN
4.) http://thinkprogress.org
5.) Moveon.org
Nothing surprising here, folks. Head to the polls and get rid of the Oval Office Polecat
Just as I thought, more false scare tatics from the Dems. Well I guess that when that's all you have.....

“Obonobo for prezdent”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Everyone has an enemy, thats why GOD made baseball bats......Well he made tree's but we know what he meant.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Jesus H Flynt Esquire wrote:
<quoted text>
Insert your boyfriends dick back into your mouth.Ya love it and know it cupcake sissy type guy.
More projection on your part.
Something tells me you lied about being a policeman and that you purposely get arrested often so you can have those "special searches done while they look for that shiv and other contraband.
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

However Cher is a gift which keeps on giving

"lovelies pls do something 4 me,& My life will be like M&M's at the movies! Pls,if I say something u think others would WANT 2 Know..Pls RT "
Gunner

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Paul Blart Mall Cop.Fat ass parking lot attendent.
Still waiting on the reason you called me a racist. You too stupid to come up with an answer?

“Obonobo for prezdent”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
Rudy Giuliani just said that we don't have a "Commander in Chief", we have a "Campaigner in Chief"
You go Rudy!!!
More like a ORETENDER AND THIEF!!!

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

bobcat67 wrote:
Everyone has an enemy, thats why GOD made baseball bats......Well he made tree's but we know what he meant.
LOL

"Stuff's gettin better"
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

This president is such an unmitigated train wreck that his sycophants just spent a day talking about dishes.
Gunner

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

LEFT WING MEDIA BIAS ALERT!

As if the censorship at ABC wasn't bad enough, we now see CNN host Soledad O'Brien acting as if she's working for Obama's campaign.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/10/15/cnn...
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

bobcat67 wrote:
<quoted text>More like a ORETENDER AND THIEF!!!
I like "Blamer in Chief".
Gunner

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

And so it goes wrote:
This president is such an unmitigated train wreck that his sycophants just spent a day talking about dishes.
Remember the white coats handed out to the Obamacare doctors? LOL

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
To hell with the constitution and the election process, we "Obamaism"!
Yippie-ki-ay!
What are these idiots gonna do break into government buildings and get list of all the registered Republican voters and kill them all?
I don't remember being taught in grade school intimidation being part the election process either!
Let's see if you intimidate others into voting for only one candidate and one party that is called.....?
Can any brain dead demorat twitter tweeting twit answer this one?
I thought lily-lace Liberals were against all forms of bullying. They're always promoting anti-gay-bullying. What if Ann Romney commits suicide because of the horrible things posted about her on Twitter & Facebook?

Gee. Maybe Debbie Smut-Wasserman should be notified. Waddya think, huh?

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought lily-lace Liberals were against all forms of bullying. They're always promoting anti-gay-bullying. What if Ann Romney commits suicide because of the horrible things posted about her on Twitter & Facebook?
Gee. Maybe Debbie Smut-Wasserman should be notified. Waddya think, huh?
Ann stole my original catch phrase, "It's all about the struggle."; proof she is a tough cookie.
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember the white coats handed out to the Obamacare doctors? LOL
I am hoping Romney can give the OFA team a nice new shiny object they can chase after for a week or so.

Big Bird kept them distracted for about a week and irritated their MSM supporters and people who didn't like Big Bird being exploited in political ads.

However, if you want to get Axelrod's goat at the moment, just comment about Obama throwing Hilary under the bus by having her take the blame for him.

Hilary said the words but is really not taking blame for anything as she is blaming the professionals -career security people.

I really don't know whose brainy idea this was, but it has made Obama look weaker, makes OFA look like they are degrading women by expecting them to take dives for the guys (Rice and Clinton) and it neither muddied the waters or cleared up anything.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
I learned how to make a Lego Auto rubber band gun.It's really cool man its really fun.I line up my Army men and play War.Anybody want the link guys?
What a douschebag!!!
Like you wouldn't have enjoyed building and playing with something like that when you were a kid?
:p
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
I learned how to make a Lego Auto rubber band gun.It's really cool man its really fun.I line up my Army men and play War.Anybody want the link guys?
What a douschebag!!!
I found her talking about Legos much more interesting than anything you have posted so far.
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Hillary Clinton: I'm not sitting here; some little woman standing by my man like Tammy Wynette. 20 years later she did it for Michelle's man
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

And so it goes wrote:
Hillary Clinton: I'm not sitting here; some little woman standing by my man like Tammy Wynette. 20 years later she did it for Michelle's man
And this is the party that says that they respect women.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 717,301 - 717,320 of1,073,328
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info