Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#773083 Oct 15, 2012
This president is such an unmitigated train wreck that his sycophants just spent a day talking about dishes.
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#773084 Oct 15, 2012
LEFT WING MEDIA BIAS ALERT!

As if the censorship at ABC wasn't bad enough, we now see CNN host Soledad O'Brien acting as if she's working for Obama's campaign.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/10/15/cnn...
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#773085 Oct 15, 2012
bobcat67 wrote:
<quoted text>More like a ORETENDER AND THIEF!!!
I like "Blamer in Chief".
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#773086 Oct 15, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
This president is such an unmitigated train wreck that his sycophants just spent a day talking about dishes.
Remember the white coats handed out to the Obamacare doctors? LOL

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#773087 Oct 15, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
To hell with the constitution and the election process, we "Obamaism"!
Yippie-ki-ay!
What are these idiots gonna do break into government buildings and get list of all the registered Republican voters and kill them all?
I don't remember being taught in grade school intimidation being part the election process either!
Let's see if you intimidate others into voting for only one candidate and one party that is called.....?
Can any brain dead demorat twitter tweeting twit answer this one?
I thought lily-lace Liberals were against all forms of bullying. They're always promoting anti-gay-bullying. What if Ann Romney commits suicide because of the horrible things posted about her on Twitter & Facebook?

Gee. Maybe Debbie Smut-Wasserman should be notified. Waddya think, huh?

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#773088 Oct 15, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought lily-lace Liberals were against all forms of bullying. They're always promoting anti-gay-bullying. What if Ann Romney commits suicide because of the horrible things posted about her on Twitter & Facebook?
Gee. Maybe Debbie Smut-Wasserman should be notified. Waddya think, huh?
Ann stole my original catch phrase, "It's all about the struggle."; proof she is a tough cookie.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#773089 Oct 15, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember the white coats handed out to the Obamacare doctors? LOL
I am hoping Romney can give the OFA team a nice new shiny object they can chase after for a week or so.

Big Bird kept them distracted for about a week and irritated their MSM supporters and people who didn't like Big Bird being exploited in political ads.

However, if you want to get Axelrod's goat at the moment, just comment about Obama throwing Hilary under the bus by having her take the blame for him.

Hilary said the words but is really not taking blame for anything as she is blaming the professionals -career security people.

I really don't know whose brainy idea this was, but it has made Obama look weaker, makes OFA look like they are degrading women by expecting them to take dives for the guys (Rice and Clinton) and it neither muddied the waters or cleared up anything.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#773090 Oct 15, 2012
Jesus H Flynt Esquire wrote:
<quoted text>
I learned how to make a Lego Auto rubber band gun.It's really cool man its really fun.I line up my Army men and play War.Anybody want the link guys?
What a douschebag!!!
Like you wouldn't have enjoyed building and playing with something like that when you were a kid?
:p
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#773091 Oct 15, 2012
<quoted text>
I learned how to make a Lego Auto rubber band gun.It's really cool man its really fun.I line up my Army men and play War.Anybody want the link guys?
What a douschebag!!!
I found her talking about Legos much more interesting than anything you have posted so far.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#773092 Oct 15, 2012
Hillary Clinton: I'm not sitting here; some little woman standing by my man like Tammy Wynette. 20 years later she did it for Michelle's man
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#773093 Oct 15, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
Hillary Clinton: I'm not sitting here; some little woman standing by my man like Tammy Wynette. 20 years later she did it for Michelle's man
And this is the party that says that they respect women.

Lapeer, MI

#773094 Oct 15, 2012
<quoted text>
I'm a Chicago Police Officer and I'm 34.I hate racist like you.
Since you're nosey like an old lady.How old are you and what do you do for a living?
You're a 17 year old Restroom Asisstant Masochist learning the ropes.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#773095 Oct 15, 2012
I just read that one of this admin's brilliant diplomacy tactics was to give Russia a red 'reset' button when they came into office. This got off to a wrong start when "smart" diplomats in Clinton's own department failed to even find the right Russian translation for "reset" when handing over that ridiculous "reset" box with the red button.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7930047.stm

Lapeer, MI

#773097 Oct 15, 2012
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =JOlw8RW8YGIXX&feature=rel mfu
You could clean the rats at the DNC with one of those.

Lapeer, MI

#773098 Oct 15, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Like you wouldn't have enjoyed building and playing with something like that when you were a kid?
:p
He still IS a kid.

“CRACK A SMILE”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#773099 Oct 15, 2012
"Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder"

Lapeer, MI

#773100 Oct 15, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
I just read that one of this admin's brilliant diplomacy tactics was to give Russia a red 'reset' button when they came into office. This got off to a wrong start when "smart" diplomats in Clinton's own department failed to even find the right Russian translation for "reset" when handing over that ridiculous "reset" box with the red button.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7930047.stm
The Boy Messiah was wearing that big red button on his butt when he bent over to the Saudi Prince and when he told his Russian counterpart "I can be more flexible after I win the election".

It's a fetich sort a thing the Jerry Wright introduced him to.
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#773102 Oct 16, 2012
Susan Rice would not have come out and lied about the stupid video if it had not been okayed by the White House. Barack obama will do ANYTHING to stay in power, in a job he loathes, in a country he loathes even more. The problem with Hillary's story is that Ms. Lamb, a state department official, testified before Congress that she was on the phone, that means in REAL TIME with the consulate during the attack! Now how do you get around that? YOU WERE ON THE PHONE WITH THE EMBASSY DURING THE ATTACK! NOW BACK PEDAL THAT! Yes, I watched the whole six hours of testimony. This is such a cover up! obama is at the helm, it's his SHIP! HE'S TO BLAME NOT HILLARY, NOT THE STATE DEPT., NOT THE MILITARY. Remember this is his cabinet he put in place. barack hussein obama IS TO BLAME! This is shameful.

WHAT DID WE EXPECT? HONESTY,MORALITY,PRINCIPLES??
PDUPONT

Chester, MA

#773103 Oct 16, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The unemployment rate was below 5% until March 2008 and 7.8% when Obama took office. It shot up to 10% by October of that year and hovered at over 9% until just very recently.
http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000
By the way, it stayed under 5% from June 2005 until February 2008. Ironically enough, Democrats took control of Congress in January 2008. Unemployment continued to steadily rise.
If only the majority of Democrats (and some Republicans) had agreed with Bush that Fannie and Freddie was a disaster waiting to happen before it was too late...
Hey stupid! When Bush took office the unemployment rate was 4.2% and it rose to 5.7% at the end of his first year and to 6.0% at the end of his second. The period you're referring to occurred during the housing boom and when that bubble burst the unemployment rate shot up to 7.3%. So what legislation did the Democrats who had slim margins in both houses push through that created so much havoc? The housing boom started when Republicans were in office and the crash started in the Fall of 2005 well before Democrats took power in 2007. Fannie and Freddie didn't have anything to do with the collapse of the housing market. They were victims of the fraud committed by unregulated mortgage brokers like Countrywide and Indy Mac.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Chester, MA

#773104 Oct 16, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNU03327709
It was only in the two digit range right for a few months after 9/11 and a few months before the crash.
It's not that Obama didn't inherit a crappy economy.
We all acknowledge that.
It was his priorities the first two years in office with a democrat-majority congress that prolonged the recovery.
In fact, it was his priority, Obamacare, that is causing a lot of the problems we're having.
His priorities and policies have failed the American people.
You just keep repeating that same lie Carol. Obamacare came a year after the stimulus package that contrary to statements by the GOP did create jobs and pull the economy back from a full blown depression. Your assertion that Obamacare is the Pandora's box of all the ills afflicting this country is also a load of crap. Romneycare has the same employer mandates as PPACA and it had no effect on business in Massachusetts which enjoys a lower unemployment rate than the national average.
It's the Republicans who swore a blood oath to block anything that would improve the economy and then use this lack of progress on the president so that they could regain power you clueless twit.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
With apologies to "THE BEACH BOYS"! 21 min Glen Fry 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 40 min Cowobunga 50,775
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 43 min J RULES 70,156
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr IBdaMann 47,596
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Zap Brannigan 98,564
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 4 hr stupid amerikan 139
Student arrested for 'passing gas' and turning ... (Nov '08) 4 hr RACE 5,663
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Frank 179,677
Abby 10-30 4 hr RACE 18
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance