Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 35,861)

Showing posts 717,201 - 717,220 of1,033,719
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't really give a flying fick. Mitt is a proven liar and phony, and unless you're a billionaire, there's nothing there for the American people. He is a vulture, and what he has done to businesses and jobs, rape, pillage and bankrupt; is his plan for thus country. He can fool you because you are willfully ignorant.
Gee Whiz, David Asselrod, and Barack Hussein Obama only prevaricate? We gets it Lily.... From your vast storehouse, of Obama BS, what you gonna say now?? Packers win, back in the hunt...
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Really? You won't vote for Obama because you can't believe a thing Romney/Ryan says? Oh, well, just another example of reich-wing weird.
Obama's lies. I'm sorry, I thought that you would be smart enough to figure that one out. My bad.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see that guy with the TShirt that said, "Bring the White Back into the Whitehouse"? That's these goobers on here, a bunch of losers who can't stand that a black man is in the White House.
Meanwhile:
DUBAI, Oct 14 (Reuters)- The United Arab Emirates has dispatched a medical team to evacuate a Pakistani schoolgirl shot by the Taliban if doctors decide she should be taken abroad for treatment, a UAE news agency reported on Sunday.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/14/mala...
"That's these goobers on here, a bunch of losers who can't stand that a black man is in the White House."

Are you really this stupid, or do you just play stupid on this forum?

"Meanwhile:
DUBAI, Oct 14 (Reuters)- The United Arab Emirates has dispatched a medical team to evacuate a Pakistani schoolgirl shot by the Taliban if doctors decide she should be taken abroad for treatment, a UAE news agency reported on Sunday."

Has Obama addressed this?
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Obamasharpton wrote:
<quoted text> Lyin' lily still lovin' the race card.
I wonder what would be said if I started saying that there were people who just don't want a white guy in the White House?????
brown eyes

Radford, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Obama will come out swinging in second debate. Look out Romney. Obama will pull Mitt's mask off and the American people will see what a stiff, liar Romney really is, a third term of Bush policies, except worse.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Don't worry, the Romney campaign busses people in, that happened in Miami when he appeared on Univision. Everything about Romney is a lie, and fake, staged. The President will be re elected
Weren't the Black Panthers hanging out at polling booths at the last presidential election?

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Because I can't believe a thing Romney/Ryan say.
Better the devil you know than the one you don't? The way I see it is the current devil has done enough damage; let's let a new devil strut his stuff.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
I don't really give a flying fick. Mitt is a proven liar and phony, and unless you're a billionaire, there's nothing there for the American people. He is a vulture, and what he has done to businesses and jobs, rape, pillage and bankrupt; is his plan for thus country. He can fool you because you are willfully ignorant.
Let me take a wild guess.....you supported Slick Willie Clinton too.
HillJack

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

If you don't vote for Obama. Romney and Ryan will end social security, they will eliminate abortions and people will die in back alleys, maybe your daughter. They will take away food stamps and phones and people will starve and not be able to call for help and probably die. Also they will repeal health care and millions wll go bankrupt or die because they can't get care. They will eliminate teachers, police and firemen and your kids will be stupid and may die from being not being able to get a job cause no one taught them and they are now stupid and they can't get food stamps or social security because they are gone and may die, lotsa people will die because there will be no police and houses will burn and someone may die if they are stuck inside. They want dirty air and water,so you will get sick and die if you haven't yet. They are going to give the rich $5 Trillion dollars and make you pay for it by raising your taxes. The rich will become richer on our backs and when you die your family wont be able to afford to buy you a casket and bury you. And if you vote for Romney you are a racist.

Be smart, not dumb, vote Obama 2012

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
ACLU?
LOL
Trying to confiscate law abiding citizen's firearms would not only be a criminal offense, but an act of war upon the people of this country.
It would be met with severe violence and ultimately fail.
Any President who attempts to "clean house" as you put it will be eliminated.
We're already at war, yer just too stupid to notice it.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
In the end it may very well be the Clintons that bring him down.
I find it interesting that the Dems would use Clinton to defend Obama's honor, you remember the president that was impeached for perjury.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear you've had some Wild Knights playing chess, too :>
My sister doesn't play checkers. She's quadriplegic and plays miniature piano by blowing water from her nostrils.
She loves playing Chopin and Beethoven pieces but can perform only watered-down versions.
A true knight would know that discretion is the better part of valor. That chump just earned its first muzzling.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

HillJack wrote:
If you don't vote for Obama. Romney and Ryan will end social security, they will eliminate abortions and people will die in back alleys, maybe your daughter. They will take away food stamps and phones and people will starve and not be able to call for help and probably die. Also they will repeal health care and millions wll go bankrupt or die because they can't get care. They will eliminate teachers, police and firemen and your kids will be stupid and may die from being not being able to get a job cause no one taught them and they are now stupid and they can't get food stamps or social security because they are gone and may die, lotsa people will die because there will be no police and houses will burn and someone may die if they are stuck inside. They want dirty air and water,so you will get sick and die if you haven't yet. They are going to give the rich $5 Trillion dollars and make you pay for it by raising your taxes. The rich will become richer on our backs and when you die your family wont be able to afford to buy you a casket and bury you. And if you vote for Romney you are a racist.
Be smart, not dumb, vote Obama 2012
Hahahahahaha- you got a REALLY big cup of the kool aid, didn't you.
Obamasharpton

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Says the biggest Obama sucker fool of them all. LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it interesting that the Dems would use Clinton to defend Obama's honor, you remember the president that was impeached for perjury.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Y3KCEpzAcCg

Bill enjoyed that just a bit too much.

xD

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>We're already at war, yer just too stupid to notice it.
Notice?
You have no idea what's going on.
By the time you do, it'll be too late for weaklings like you.

Obama campaign is in a death spiral so you don't have long.
Get used to saying "President Romney"

"Stuff's gettin better"

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
You can take a Floridian Mule to water but you can't make her drink.
(sigh)(throws his hands up)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

" http://www.youtube.com/watch... ;

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>...sigh...
What can I say to provoke a pistol polishing remark like the one you made yesterday? Trolling isn't enough?:-/
Sorry, but I'm on a mission from God right now. He pays more and keeps me busy. When I'm done, I'll go looking for angels again:>

....and maybe an occasional devil, too:>
Nov 6th

Costa Mesa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice?
You have no idea what's going on.
By the time you do, it'll be too late for weaklings like you.
Obama campaign is in a death spiral so you don't have long.
Get used to saying "President Romney"
"Stuff's gettin better"
Lets see if i say it right President Romney,that felt great.I have to say it again here I go President Romney .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 717,201 - 717,220 of1,033,719
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 15 min JOEL COOL DUDE 64,971
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 52 min ritedownthemiddle 42,936
snapchat gay names 1 hr nolovecity74 5
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr loose cannon 167,402
Who Dodged the SHOE Better? 2 hr ThomasA 15
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr prognosticator 96,013
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,022
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••