Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#772971 Oct 15, 2012
How dare they? St. Vincent de Paul accused Paul Ryan of imposition today when he visited my home State of Ohio and on the way to the airport in Youngstown, he and his family stopped by its soup kitchen to show how much they care about people by helping out.

Although they arrived with their production crew and cameras and invited themselves into the kitchen for some humble KP duty, dinner had already been served and the dishes, pots, pans and the kitchen had already been cleaned, Paul took charge and grabbed some clean pans to wash and rinse as a demonstration of his caring for the needy. St. Vincent de Paul president had the gall not to welcome or invite him, giving as an excuse that the organization strictly prohibited partisan political affiliations since most of its funds are from the private sector.

How ungrateful can a soup kitchen be to a great American VP candidate, just for seeking a photo op and some heartwarming video footage? The heck with protocol!

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#772972 Oct 15, 2012
Jesus H Flynt Esquire wrote:
<quoted text>
Your out of your tea bagged brain.Only the stupid will vote against their own economic interests.That being the uneducated racist poor.That covers all Tea Baggers.
Does this mean we aren't buds anymore?
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#772973 Oct 15, 2012
<quoted text>
Polls are skewed.Just ask fat ass heart attack waiting to happen Rush Limbaugh the Oxycontin addict.Rush said all poles are inaccurate.
monster butt Moochelle is one hell of a lot fatter than Limbaugh.....

and Rush would never insult Polish people......

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#772974 Oct 15, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
just observing that you and your kind are classless pigs, regardless of politics.....
He might be a classless pig but he can still bring home the bacon.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#772976 Oct 15, 2012
<quoted text>
Your out of your tea bagged brain.Only the stupid will vote against their own economic interests.That being the uneducated racist poor.That covers all Tea Baggers.
voting against higher taxes is voting for our economic interests.....

Lapeer, MI

#772977 Oct 15, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
Honey, the only thing that's classless around here is the home-schoolers
You've obviously been touched by the Boy Messiah.

Inappropriately.
Voter

Lenoir, NC

#772978 Oct 15, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>

When he was running for President, Obama condemned George W. Bush for adding $4 trillion to the national debt over eight years, calling it “irresponsible” and “unpatriotic.” Now—in less than four yearsObama’s Administration has already added almost $6 trillion to the debtWallets
NOW GO VOTE - Obama

$$$$$$$

Most of what President Obama has added to the debt was needed to finnish cleaning up the mess very BIG MESS - George Walker Bush - has left behind.

With the $4 trillion dollars Bush pissed away and the $6 trillion Obama has had to spend to finnish getting us out of the Bush Hole, he dug a deep hole --- George Walker Bush has cost this country $10 trillion. George W. Bush and his daddy - George H. W. Bush ain't worth a crap.

No wonder George W. Bush is in hiding.

Even his grandfather Prescott Bush was a sack of crap too.

No more Bushes, at all -- Did you hear me Jeb Bush ?

NOW GO VOTE - Obama

Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#772983 Oct 15, 2012
<quoted text>
Translation: Voting for a government based on ones "own economic interests" is code to vote for the party which promises you the most free stuff.

"And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you — ask what you can do for your country." JFK

Vote for your country, not yourself.

Clue: when calling someone else stupid, it's always wise know the difference between "you're" and "your".

Lapeer, MI

#772984 Oct 15, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Hilary take responsibility for Obama spewing obvious lies for 2 goddam weeks?
Biden said the State Department told Obama there was a demonstration that never happened. And, for 2 weeks Obama repeated this lie.
For two weeks Obama never saw the video of the Al Qaeda assault that everyone else in the goddam government saw?
Who here is stupid enough to believe this bullshit?
I wonder what she got in return for covering his Azz?

It must have been something really good.

But see now, Hillary comes out 24 hrs before the debate and takes away a good amount of wind from Romney's sail. "It was *MY* fault and not the Boy Messiah's!!!", she says.

Myself, this is SO fkn obvious that Americans are snickering right about now. Al Queda is, too.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#772986 Oct 15, 2012
<quoted text>
You’re assuming, of course, that none of the participants here are themselves “job creators.” I use quotes because “job creators” has a special meaning in the realm of Tea-talk, specifically “multimillionaires.” They just believe that giving their “job creators” another tax break is a great idea and makes perfect economic sense because Ryan/Romney says so. Little do they understand that about all that would trickle down to the middle class is loose change that slips from their pockets to land between the cushions of their luxurious sofas.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#772987 Oct 15, 2012
The Strange Ongoing Opposition to U.S. Withdrawal from Iraq

Romney’s view of the situation depends on believing that the Iraqi government had and has no other options if the U.S. tried to dictate terms to it. The standard Romney campaign argument is that sufficient “leadership” and “strength” from the U.S. will produce desirable outcomes. As Romney said earlier this year,“it is resolve that moves events in our direction.” The behavior of the Iraqi government shows that it will respond to greater U.S. pressure by developing closer relationships with other states and ignoring U.S. pressure.

The more troubling aspect of criticizing U.S. withdrawal from Iraq is what it tells us about how Romney sees post-invasion Iraq. Maintaining a significant U.S. military presence in Iraq would not do much of anything to stabilize or secure the country, but it would have kept a large number of American soldiers in Iraq as potential targets for attack. Especially because U.S. forces would be seen as remaining in Iraq against the wishes of the vast majority of Iraqis and in spite of the preferences of the Iraqi government, their presence could have very easily provoked new insurgencies and produced additional, needless American and Iraqi casualties. That was clear in the months leading up to the withdrawal, but it has somehow been forgotten in the last year. Attacking the withdrawal from Iraq as a mistake is to say that Americans should have continued risking their lives for the sake of nebulous influence in Iraq that likely would have had no positive effect on events in Iraq or Syria.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...

Lapeer, MI

#772991 Oct 15, 2012
kuda wrote:
How dare they? St. Vincent de Paul accused Paul Ryan of imposition today when he visited my home State of Ohio and on the way to the airport in Youngstown, he and his family stopped by its soup kitchen to show how much they care about people by helping out.
Although they arrived with their production crew and cameras and invited themselves into the kitchen for some humble KP duty, dinner had already been served and the dishes, pots, pans and the kitchen had already been cleaned, Paul took charge and grabbed some clean pans to wash and rinse as a demonstration of his caring for the needy. St. Vincent de Paul president had the gall not to welcome or invite him, giving as an excuse that the organization strictly prohibited partisan political affiliations since most of its funds are from the private sector.
How ungrateful can a soup kitchen be to a great American VP candidate, just for seeking a photo op and some heartwarming video footage? The heck with protocol!
Heck, Ryan's charity work is already well known to Americans.

What is NOT well known is that the Jerk-In-Chief is a also a Pizza Delivery Boy. Didn't you see him on TV screaming "Pizza, everybody!!"??

He tries acting like Caesar but always comes across like Little Caesar:}
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#772992 Oct 15, 2012
Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of what President Obama has added to the debt was needed to finnish cleaning up the mess very BIG MESS - George Walker Bush - has left behind.
With the $4 trillion dollars Bush pissed away and the $6 trillion Obama has had to spend to finnish getting us out of the Bush Hole, he dug a deep hole --- George Walker Bush has cost this country $10 trillion.
Baloney. Only a handful of losers still try to play the "blame Bush" game.

Since Obama took office, publicly held debt has increased from about $6.3 trillion to about $11.3 trillion—a nearly 80 percent increase.

This total—and the 80 percent increase—is actually more significant, because President Obama has added more to the publicly held debt than any previous President.

The federal budget deficit, which is on track to top $1 trillion for the fourth straight year: The deficit shows how much government spending has exceeded revenue in a given year, or the money the government is taking in from taxes. In contrast, the publicly held debt is the total of all past deficits and surpluses. The U.S. government spends more than it takes in. To cover the deficit and continue spending, government bonds and notes—essentially IOUs—must be issued.

Obama vowed to cut the deficit in half by the end of his first term.

Instead, Obama has averaged deficits nearly three times that of his predecessor.

Lapeer, MI

#772995 Oct 15, 2012
<quoted text>
If you own a firearm,shoot yourself in the temple.
Heck, you can shoot yourself anywhere....temple, synagogue, church or mosque. Just aim real good because if you shoot yourself in one ear it will just pass through and come out the other ear.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#772996 Oct 15, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Hilary take responsibility for Obama spewing obvious lies for 2 goddam weeks?
Biden said the State Department told Obama there was a demonstration that never happened. And, for 2 weeks Obama repeated this lie.
For two weeks Obama never saw the video of the Al Qaeda assault that everyone else in the goddam government saw?
Who here is stupid enough to believe this bullshit?
Hilary is responsible for security at all of the U.S. embassies but all of the ambassadors report directly to the president. There is no way that Obama didn't know that the ambassador was in harm's way.

Lapeer, MI

#772998 Oct 15, 2012
<quoted text>
Thats the description when your mother and father are getting it own.Two pigs making bacon.
You've been reading too much graffiti down at Joe Biden's Bar.

Combine that with your single-digit age and you come out of the Rodeo Gate like a sheep with Bozo riding ewe.

Lapeer, MI

#772999 Oct 15, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Baloney. Only a handful of losers still try to play the "blame Bush" game.
Since Obama took office, publicly held debt has increased from about $6.3 trillion to about $11.3 trillion—a nearly 80 percent increase.
This total—and the 80 percent increase—is actually more significant, because President Obama has added more to the publicly held debt than any previous President.
The federal budget deficit, which is on track to top $1 trillion for the fourth straight year: The deficit shows how much government spending has exceeded revenue in a given year, or the money the government is taking in from taxes. In contrast, the publicly held debt is the total of all past deficits and surpluses. The U.S. government spends more than it takes in. To cover the deficit and continue spending, government bonds and notes—essentially IOUs—must be issued.
Obama vowed to cut the deficit in half by the end of his first term.
Instead, Obama has averaged deficits nearly three times that of his predecessor.
Bush-Bashing has become a national pastime amongst little laced liberals like hoop-dreams and free cell-phones have amongst the entitlement crowd.
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#773002 Oct 15, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Heck, Ryan's charity work is already well known to Americans.
What is NOT well known is that the Jerk-In-Chief is a also a Pizza Delivery Boy. Didn't you see him on TV screaming "Pizza, everybody!!"??
He tries acting like Caesar but always comes across like Little Caesar:}
Two staged Obama photo-ops that come to mind are his "spontaneous" visit to Dover to honor fallen troops, and the handing out of dozens of white coats to supposed "doctors" that were gathered to pitch ObamaCare to the public.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#773003 Oct 15, 2012
<quoted text>
Ahh yes the "job creator's".Record corporate profits but no invrstment into America.They would rather it remain stagnant than anything positive happen on Obama's watch.Low life profane scoundrels.
I’m just jealous because I strive to be a “job creator” and live in luxury. Isn’t that just the American dream?

Nevertheless, I think someone here should start a petition for St. Vincent de Paul to apologize to a great American whose only mistake was to care too much, as it were.
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#773004 Oct 15, 2012
Obama Supporters on Twitter Threaten to Riot if Romney Wins Election

http://www.examiner.com/article/obama-support...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 15 min Grau 68,643
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 52 min HughBe 70,017
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Jonah1 50,600
Lou Holtz nails it! 1 hr GiveLouAShot 13
A General's Point of View. 1 hr Gen_Geo Parton 2
Are you sick of Topix polls or do you vote? 2 hr Interpoll 1
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 2 hr Sam 95
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Learn to Read 179,283
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]