Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
717,001 - 717,020 of 1,099,755 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

#772756 Oct 15, 2012
Let's go over this again. 1971 was the year of Nixon's "Vietnamization" program. All US ground combat units with the exception of a fraction of the First Air Cav, which remained to complete something called "Operation Garyowen" were removed from Vietnam in 1971.
The 1972 Easter Offensive was the single largest communist invasion of the entire war. It was larger than either the 1967 Tet Offensive when the NVA pushed north to south across the DMZ, or the 1968 Tet Offensive when the NVA invaded from the communist-occupied territories of Laos and Cambodia. In fact, it was a combination of the 67 and 68 Tet offensives, but without the Viet Cong uprisings because the Viet Cong didn't even exist anymore having been decimated by the end of 1969 and their remnants were folded over into the NVA. Additionally, the communists invaded with armored units along with heavy artillery and heavy anti-air units.

I'm sure, since this was a combination of the 1967 and 1968 massive Tet Offensives, you can come up with at least one location where US ground combat units engaged in a battle with the invading NVA to support your assertion.

Having trouble finding a location where US ground combat units fought a battle with the NVA during the Easter Offensive of 1972?
Of course, you are. It didn't happen.
The South Vietnamese defeated the single largest invasion of the entire war, an offensive equal to the 67 and 68 Tet offensives combined, without assistance from US ground combat units. After they defeated the communists, the communists controlled less than 10 percent of the country of South Vietnam. This was less than at any other time during the entire war since the communists began invading South Vietnam.

Now, I want you to repeat one of the lies in the system of lies the Democrats invented about Vietnam to hide the fact that they actually joined the communists during the Cold War and sabotaged the United States during a time of war:

"The South Vietnamese wouldn't fight for themselves."
Now, read the facts of history above again.

Next, we'll discuss the actions of the 1973 Democrat-controlled congress that cut off all aid to the country and government of South Vietnam after they defeated the largest communist invasion of the war WITHOUT ANY ASSISTANCE FROM US GROUND COMBAT UNITS.
As a result of the Democrats stabbing the South Vietnamese in the back, the communists invaded a disarmed and defenseless South Vietnam in 1975.... and a hell descended onto all the land under the control of Ho Chi Minh that had never existed in any region inhabited by humans in the history of civilization.
Over 12 percent of the combined population under Ho Chi Minh's control outside of North Vietnam were murdered in a two-year period following the fall of South Vietnam. That makes Ho Chi Minh statistically the worst mass murderer in the history of civilization.
.... your hero. The statistically worst mass murderer in the history of civilization.
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#772757 Oct 15, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
And we still think treason is a hanging offense...
Do Bush and Cheney and Rumsfeld like your rope?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#772758 Oct 15, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The OSS approached Mihn to help them in the fight against the Japanese. To help provide intel.
You really need to quit making up stuff.
Yes, we leave that to you, libtard.

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

#772759 Oct 15, 2012
Michelle Obama votes early. Word is, she voted for Romney. She voted early so she didn't have to stand in line with all the people voting for Obama.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#772760 Oct 15, 2012
Did Obama go on the Pimp with a Limp show today like he did before the last debate?

Maybe Biden the Buffoon is coaching him.

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

#772761 Oct 15, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us how they aided the enemy during a time of war.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#772762 Oct 15, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Treason is a Democrat sport, sport.

Documents Found in Libya Say Dennis Kucinich Offered to Help Qaddafi

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/08/31/1012...
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#772763 Oct 15, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>So Saddam's regime and the weapons were gone under Clinton? he got rid of them? who leo? Who did Clinton get rid of in Iraq? Funny isn't it?
"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002
"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."
-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002
"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002
"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
-- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002
Evidentally the democrats didn't think Clinton got rid of Saddam or any weapons either. Matter of fact they were positive.
The Absolute anti Iraq war speech from a great American:
"I don’t oppose all wars. What I am opposed to is a dumb war. What I am opposed to is a rash war. What I am opposed to is the cynical attempt by [former Pentagon policy adviser] Richard Perle and [Deputy Defense Secretary] Paul Wolfowitz and other armchair, weekend warriors in this administration to shove their own ideological agendas down our throats, irrespective of the costs in lives lost and in hardships borne. What I am opposed to is the attempt by political hacks like [chief Bush political adviser] Karl Rove to distract us from a rise in the uninsured, a rise in the poverty rate, a drop in the median income, to distract us from corporate scandals and a stock market that has just gone through the worst month since the Great Depression".
Obama 2002.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#772764 Oct 15, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The Moonbat is just flapping his wings.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#772765 Oct 15, 2012
Nothing says “trust my political judgment” like dressing up in a Big Bird costume
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#772766 Oct 15, 2012
When do the Democrat cuts to Medicare start?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#772767 Oct 15, 2012
When do the tax increases Obama is imposing on the middle class start?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#772768 Oct 15, 2012
Is Big Bird coming to help Obama at the debate?
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#772769 Oct 15, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Of the over 30 nations the US has invaded since the end of WWII, which do you believe was the most important to "protect America"? Which nation was a "threat" to our freedom?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#772770 Oct 15, 2012
When is Obama going to stop hurting the job prospects of recent college graduates?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#772771 Oct 15, 2012
Did Obama take economics? He keeps his records sealed so we don't know.
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#772772 Oct 15, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
Nothing says “trust my political judgment” like dressing up in a Big Bird costume
President Obama clamped down on Wall St.

Mitt the twit Romney promised to close Sesame St.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#772773 Oct 15, 2012
Pres OBama, his loyal followers, and throwing rocks through windows...

"Obama supporters continue to threaten to riot if Mitt Romney wins the presidential election, raising the prospect of civil unrest if Obama fails to secure a second term."

http://www.infowars.com/new-threats-to-riot-i...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#772774 Oct 15, 2012
What happened to Hope & Change?
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#772775 Oct 15, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
The Moonbat is just flapping his wings.
You guys flap your gums about the deaths of 1.5 million in Iraq!

Bloody Republican azzzzzzholes!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min wojar 177,327
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min JOEL 68,935
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 35 min Silly times 4,662
Engagement Ring 1 hr rodeo3queen 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr DrZhivago 49,446
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr truth-facts 46,292
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 2 hr Stanky Pete 7,560
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info