Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
716,941 - 716,960 of 1,100,538 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#772694 Oct 15, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Being in Libya was not safe. There were all kinds of foreign fighters still there & heavily armed.
Oh da Putz da Putz da Putz ...

No shit, Dick Tracy.

LOL
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#772695 Oct 15, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't. He was waiting for the investigation to be completed.
There is no cover up. Just pathetic POS right whiners playing politics.
... dithering, evolving, and watchin' da polls ... and lookin' forward to dem Vegas showgirlies fo' his Secret <shhhh> Service... what's a few "bumps in de road"?

LOL

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#772696 Oct 15, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Mafia Wars counts?
I don't think so - is that a video game or TV show?
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#772697 Oct 15, 2012
Keepin' it Simple

When he was running for President, Obama condemned Bush for adding $4 trillion to the national debt over eight years, calling it “irresponsible” and “unpatriotic.”

Now, in less than four years, Obama’s Administration has already added almost $6 trillion to the debt.

$16 trillion and counting...
REPUBLICANS FOR USA

Woodbridge, VA

#772698 Oct 15, 2012
REPUBLICANS FOR USA wrote:
This is kind of interesting. It's clear a lot of these people vote judits based on nothing more than whichever name they see pop up. This technique often works for me at weddings too.
Her: "Hi there!"
Me: "Oh, hi! Who're you?"
Her: "I'm the bride, doncha recognize the dress?"
Me: "How could I be so blind? Sure, you're the girl who just vowed to love, honor, and cherish..."
Her: "Yeah, that's right. But have you looked at that guy? He's a fish."
Me: "This doesn't sound like a match made in heaven?"
Her: "So, um, are you here by yourself?"
Me: "Yup. You?"
Her: "Heheheheh, I like you."
Me: "I like you too, what I can see of you above all that fabric."
Her:(giggling) "Yeah, it's all a bit much isn't it?"
Me: "Yeah. Yeah, too much. But you look nice though."
Her: "Thank you! What do you do? I mean for money?"
Me: "Um, I.. am.. a republican."
Her: "Oh! So that explains why you still have your pants on."
Me: "I'm a liberal republican. Fear not."
'LOL You don't work , do you? Llet me guess. You work at the same place Lily does. For Obama under the right to stay home. Get paid under Obama Care wefare to work (not to work) and make a jackass out of yourself every day on forums. An easy job for a lame ass like you!

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#772699 Oct 15, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi-Ya Da-Vey Putz,
I hear your boy is going to be aggressive tomorrow night. Is he bringing a straight razor? That'll be scene from the Blackboard Jungle.
LOL
Another right whiner who thinks racism is funny.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#772700 Oct 15, 2012
I'm only responding to sane posters from now on.
REPUBLICANS FOR USA

Lexington Park, MD

#772701 Oct 15, 2012
Did I mention I'm a wedding planner? Yes, I've been planning my wedding since I was 13 and Uncle Bobby "married me" in that secret ceremony at The Greenbriar Motel. God, I miss that old hogleg.. oh well, at least the kids aren't total bastards.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#772702 Oct 15, 2012
Has anyone else mentioned the final score of the Giants/49ers game yesterday?

In case anyone missed it -

Giants - 26

49ers - 3
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#772703 Oct 15, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so - is that a video game or TV show?
Da-Vey da Putz plays with himself while watchin' The View.
REPUBLICANS FOR USA

Woodbridge, VA

#772704 Oct 15, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't have to show you any of them!!! Get over it!!!
Yeah, where is Lily's pay stub from her job?

Oh, that is right! Obama Care has them all.
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#772705 Oct 15, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
McChrystal was fired for daring to speak the truth about the failed Hussein Obama policy in Afghanistan....cowards blindly support a failed commander...heroes like McChrystal speak up to protect their troops.....
In October 2005, Scooter Libby was indicted by a federal grand jury for daring NOT to speak the truth about Iraq. Cowards blindly supported Bush and Dick as they took us into a war that had zero to do with 9/11 or "protection" of America.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#772706 Oct 15, 2012
Gunner wrote:
Keepin' it Simple
When he was running for President, Obama condemned Bush for adding $4 trillion to the national debt over eight years, calling it “irresponsible” and “unpatriotic.”
Now, in less than four years, Obama’s Administration has already added almost $6 trillion to the debt.
$16 trillion and counting...
Did you happen to notice the financial collapse and complete global meltdown that happened in the interim? Just wondering.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#772707 Oct 15, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Da-Vey, I think you are. LOL

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#772708 Oct 15, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>1998? Funny how he got rid of them then without invading, destroying, rebuilding when Dumbya and the Greedy Old Prevaricators couldn't.
So Saddam's regime and the weapons were gone under Clinton? he got rid of them? who leo? Who did Clinton get rid of in Iraq? Funny isn't it?

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."
-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
-- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

Evidentally the democrats didn't think Clinton got rid of Saddam or any weapons either. Matter of fact they were positive.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#772709 Oct 15, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
This would be that last paragraph:
"And, we talk about how the Democrat-controlled congress of 1973 stabbed South Vietnam in the back, and how the communists invaded and took control of a disarmed and defenseless South Vietnam in 1975. "
It was the Democrat-controlled congress of 1973 that cut off all funding and support for the government and country of South Vietnam. In addition, they passed the Case-Church Amendment which prevented any transfer of arms/munitions and supplies from US assets to South Vietnam.
As a result, South Vietnam was not able to replenish what it cost them to defeat the single largest communist invasion of the war in 1972 without assistance from US ground combat units which had been removed from Veitnam in 1971 as part of Nixon's "Vietnamization" Program.
Thus, after further draining the unreplenishable resources of South Vietnam during 1974, in 1975 the communists invaded a disarmed and defenseless South Vietnam.
In the following 2 years over 12 percent of the population under the control of Ho Chi Minh (outside of North Vietnam) were murdered.
To put that into perspective, during 10 years of high intensity warfare, there were 2.8 million Vietnamese killed cumulatively for both sides. 3.2 million people were murdered under Ho Chi Minh without any goddam war.
And, that's what the Democrats, and in particular John Kerry, joined.
Yeah, and the second to the last paragraph is also bullshyte__the last ground combat troops left Vietnam, in August 1972, August is well after Easter correct? But some combat elements of the First Cav were present until later in the year.

Pay attention now fkstick__I'm officially over your lying azz!

Next time you go to see the wall with your imaginary vet buddies pay attention the dates on those last couple of panels OK?

Faking military service, as you've done here, is shameful.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#772710 Oct 15, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that you John Wayne?
Go fk yourself.
Pour the piss out your boot buddy, I'm not going to 'get' you.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#772711 Oct 15, 2012
Interim? Is that like the forum?
REPUBLICANS FOR USA

Woodbridge, VA

#772712 Oct 15, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but with think you are. Funny, dumb , stupid and ignorant. Want to try for retarded too?
Telling the God honest truth about someone or something is not racism, Real Dumb Dave.

“WISDOM IS A GIFT”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#772713 Oct 15, 2012
Homer wrote:
Has anyone else mentioned the final score of the Giants/49ers game yesterday?
In case anyone missed it -
Giants - 26
49ers - 3
Just goes to show that playing football in a gay city makes football players play gay.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 34 min Crazy Jae 4,657
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr J RULES 68,997
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 177,409
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 2 hr Candy4Me 7,751
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,379
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 3 hr newpoly 1,910
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE