Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
716,901 - 716,920 of 1,099,789 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
RUSH10ME

Warsaw, VA

#772651 Oct 15, 2012
Buckeye Report wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to be out done, First Lady Obama showed up at the soup kitchen and blew the homeless man, who then pledged his support for her husband
The homeless man the cook the dishwasher the busboy the tall skinny brown broomstick with teef an big ears that follows her around , if obama looses he will say she BLEW it.
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#772652 Oct 15, 2012
Hey DB! Is that doucccccche baggggggg? Or dooouuuccchhheee nozzle?

Quit re writing history spammmmmer!

And ffffcccccccckkkkkkk offfffffffff!!!!
DBWriter wrote:
Everyone should become aware of the history of how the Democrat-controlled congress of 1973 stabbed South Vietnam in the back, and how the communists invaded and took control of a disarmed and defenseless South Vietnam in 1975.
If you've been picking up on seemingly innocuous statements by the Democrats, they're planning the exact same thing with Afghanistan and Iraq, allowing the Islamist terrorists to take control of those countries.
But, it will be Romney/Ryan in a landslide. I just hope Obama hasn't done so much damage it is impossible to repair.
Independent Liar

Everett, MA

#772654 Oct 15, 2012
Independent Voter wrote:
twitter these and see romney still ceo
This is happening in real time, as moving trucks are now showing up under police protection to pick up the equipment for the Sensata China corporation.
Read more: http://www.politicolnews.com/romney-dumps-sen ...
@MittRmoney : Mitt Romney has confused China stealing our jobs with himself selling our jobs.#Sensata
@MittRmoney : Mitt Romney owns about $8 million worth of Bain funds that hold 51 percent of #Sensata’s shares. http://t.co/hf69OfvM
@Yoyo75 : Do Americans need jobs? Not according to #romney. Otherwise why would he send American jobs to China?@mittromney stop the madness #Sensata
@graveytrain : "@Politicolnews: Bain donated up to 30 million to Romney Super Pacs:#Sensata @Bainport http://t.co/XyYOKm7w" ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; @MittRomney #PATRIOT
@MittRmoney : Mitt Romney has confused China stealing our jobs with himself selling our jobs.#Sensata
Oct. 14, 2012 One question that definitely should be asked of Mitt Romney, the GOP candidate for President at the Tuesday Presidential debate is why does his company (for which he receives dividends and profits) continue to offshore jobs to China?
This is happening in real time, as moving trucks are now showing up under police protection to pick up the equipment for the Sensata China corporation.
Elvis is alive!
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#772656 Oct 15, 2012
Hey nutsy!

The embassy was never attacked!!

You lying fabricater's!!!!!

Now YOU. <---------- gfy!
US happy wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama missed security meetings 60% of the times. Also, security to US embassy in Libya was not the American. Obama trusted Libyan security.
That's a joke...those people knew everything about embassy and what was going on...attack was pre planed ...ATTACK ON US EMBASSY WAS ATTACK ON AMERICA...what did Obama doo next day, went to Las Vegas, business as usual ...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#772657 Oct 15, 2012
US happy wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama missed security meetings 60% of the times. Also, security to US embassy in Libya was not the American. Obama trusted Libyan security.
That's a joke...those people knew everything about embassy and what was going on...attack was pre planed ...ATTACK ON US EMBASSY WAS ATTACK ON AMERICA...what did Obama doo next day, went to Las Vegas, business as usual ...
I've said from the incident where Obama forced a captain of a US Navy ship to disobey direct orders from the President to save the captain of the Maersk Alabama from Samali pirates that Obama isn't in charge of anything. There's no reason for him to be at any meeting. He's a puppet. His sole function is to do what he's told to do.
It looks like Vallerie Jarrett has acquired a HUGE set of balls. She'll be the one who instructed Joe Biden to throw the State Department under the bus in the debate. I believe it is she that is helping Al Qaeda and the Islamist terrorists from the White House.... to her, it's "the enemy of my enemy...."
REPUBLICANS FOR USA

Woodbridge, VA

#772658 Oct 15, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that you John Wayne?
Go fk yourself.
You don't watch too many John Wayne movies, do ya? Too busy trying to help your little loved one out, right? Hehehe
John Wayne was more of a western guy, he carried guns, not knives and forks, you idiot!!
REPUBLICANS FOR USA

Lexington Park, MD

#772659 Oct 15, 2012
Yeah, Leo, go dress up as a she-devil - preferably with velcro costume closures - take a lonnnng hot bath first... then dab on a l'il "Rain" in all the right places then put your fine and shapely backside in the car and get over here where you're supposed to be, in my arms, alternately laughing and sighing.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#772660 Oct 15, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is Stericycle listed?
Romney claims he had nothing to do with Bain afer1999, documents show otherwise.

So was Romney CEO of Bain in 2001 or not?
Pinot

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#772661 Oct 15, 2012
As with Nixon, whose antics pale by comparison, btw, Obamas cover up will do him in. Woodward may reenlist for this one....
REPUBLICANS FOR USA

Lexington Park, MD

#772662 Oct 15, 2012
You don't watch too many John Wayne movies do you? ME neither. I just watch John Holmes movies ever since hubby got transferred as a test subject to Fort Meade and the kids are in prison... uh, I mean Virginia schools all day, learning to glue various pieces of flaky grey cardboard together to make creative things for Virginia's future like cracked paving, and an endless sea of crap houses with vinyl siding just like in the real Woodbridge. We've got a great walking trail out here in Woodbridge, it's four lanes of paving so a girl my size can let a bicycle pass without having to crawl into the grass.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#772663 Oct 15, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
A judge it isn't an answer. Here's that list of historical facts you object to.
Let's go over that history. Pick any statement and argue that it's wrong:
Ho Chi Minh lives in Paris and belongs to communist organizations there, and returns to Vietnam after the end of the war with Japan.
The Chinese Army monitor the removal of the Japanese Army from Vietnam. China does not endorse Ho Chi Minh as the supreme ruler of Vietnam.
Ho Chi Minh goes to Paris and asks the French to come back to Vietnam to evict the Chinese who wouldn't leave after they monitored the removal of the Japanese Army. The French didn't endorse Ho Chi Minh as the supreme ruler of Vietnam.
Ho Chi Minh asks the Soviet Union to help him with the war he started with the French after he asked them to come back to Vietnam. The Soviets endorse Ho Chi Minh as the supreme ruler of (North) Vietnam.
After the battle of Dien Bien Phu the Soviet Union petition the UN to separate Vietnam into two separate countries. The UN agrees. North Vietnam immediately begins invading South Vietnam.(This is identical to how the Korean War started.)
North Vietnam invades Laos and Cambodia and uses the communist-occupied territory there to stage invasions of South Vietnam.
With increased Soviet Union involvement in Vietnam, the US increases its involvement in South Vietnam.
US combat units arrive in South Vietnam.
North Vietnam launches the 1967 Tet Offensive and suffers a disastrous defeat with no net gains.
North Vietnam launches the 1968 Tet Offensive and suffers a disastrous defeat with no net gains.
In 1969 the NVA are run out of the A Shau Valley, cutting off supplies and support to communist forces between Hue and Da Nang. By the end of 1969 the Viet Cong didn't even exist as a military unit, and their remnants are folded over into the NVA. The NVA have control of the "Parrot's Beak" west of Saigon.
In 1970 the NVA is so decimated, they run away into the communist-occupied territories of Cambodia to avoid destruction when US forces enter the "Parrot's Beak". The US forces pursue them into Cambodia. The hippies go nuts. Kent State. Nixon cancels the operation. The NVA army in Cambodia survives and resumes invasions of South Vietnam.
Nixon's "Vietnamization" program begins in 1971 all US ground combat units are removed from South Vietnam.
That's enough for today. Tomorrow we'll pick up in 1972 when the South Vietnamese defeat the single largest communist invasion of the entire war, the Easter Offensive, WITHOUT ANY ASSISTANCE FROM US GROUND COMBAT UNITS. After they defeat the communists, the communists control less than 10 percent of South Vietnam. This was the least amount of territory controlled by the communists since the communist invasions began.
And, we talk about how the Democrat-controlled congress of 1973 stabbed South Vietnam in the back, and how the communists invaded and took control of a disarmed and defenseless South Vietnam in 1975.
The entire last paragraph is not only wrong but it's a lie that I've called you out on previously. The first time I corrected you, you came back and admitted your error but I'll be damned if you didn't just continue to put up your cut and paste as though it was gospel.

It's for that reason that I pay you no mind and it's my hope that others posting here do the same for freaks like you tend to disappear when ignored. Don't get me wrong__I understand that you're a mere sockpuppet but your spiel is annoying at best.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#772664 Oct 15, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
Hey nutsy!
The embassy was never attacked!!
You lying fabricater's!!!!!
Now YOU. <---------- gfy!
<quoted text>
You are correct, at least in Libya. In other countries Al Qaeda even raised their flag on our embassy grounds. Now, that's one tremendous success for Obama.... f**k*ng Al Qaeda raising their flag on our embassy flag pole. Yup. That impressed the rest of the world.

Now, back to the issue:

Only the State Department and White House would have known where the ambassador would have been, and when he would have been in Benghazi. Al Qaeda had a very sophisticated attack planned that required very specific timing of organization in accordance with the ambassador's location and movements. Somebody either in the White House of State Department gave Al Qaeda the plans for the ambassador's trip to Benghazi.
Who is working with Al Qaeda? Is it the State Department? Or, is the White House working with Al Qaeda?
REPUBLICANS FOR USA

Woodbridge, VA

#772665 Oct 15, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Can't get along with anybody, huh? Though so...
Yeah, you never know when you will run across a mean low-life jackass and have to defend yourself.
Seems like Demonbrat person are the one that are always looking or wanting to fight someone.While the Republicans are trying to live and act the right way.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#772666 Oct 15, 2012
Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Kin ya explain why Obama contradicted #2. Fer two weeks he said it was a crowd because of the video. Glad ta see ya revised yer history to not go along with the White House Coverup. Now yer thinkin!
Sorry, Old Crazy, but from "September 12 -- President Barack Obama:

"The United States condemns in the strongest terms this outrageous and shocking attack.... No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation." until "September 20 -- President Obama at a town hall meeting organized by the Spanish-language Univsion Network, responding to a question about the possible involvement of al Qaeda:

"What we do know is that the natural protests that arose because of the outrage over the video were used as an excuse by extremists to see if they can also directly harm U.S. interests." Obama said nothing at all, let alone anything that goes along with your "Obama lied" conspiracy. I guess your party of Greedy Old Punks doesn't really care if they make fools of you or you wouldn't revel in being "Crazy Old"?
REPUBLICANS FOR USA

Woodbridge, VA

#772667 Oct 15, 2012
REPUBLICANS FOR USA wrote:
Yeah, Leo, go dress up as a she-devil - preferably with velcro costume closures - take a lonnnng hot bath first... then dab on a l'il "Rain" in all the right places then put your fine and shapely backside in the car and get over here where you're supposed to be, in my arms, alternately laughing and sighing.
Another smely Demobrat
REPUBLICANS FOR USA

Woodbridge, VA

#772668 Oct 15, 2012
smelly oops
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#772669 Oct 15, 2012
Pinot wrote:
As with Nixon, whose antics pale by comparison, btw, Obamas cover up will do him in. Woodward may reenlist for this one....
What cover up?

Did the President lie under oath?

First you nitwits claim our embassy was attacked........but that is 600 miles away?

You filthy liars use dead people to lie and lie.

Everyone knew the risks! Armed AMERICAN GUARDS DIED!!!

It's a fccccccking tragedy!

Now go fccccckkkkk offfffff!
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#772670 Oct 15, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney claims he had nothing to do with Bain afer1999, documents show otherwise.
So was Romney CEO of Bain in 2001 or not?
Hi-Ya Da-Vey Putz,

I hear your boy is going to be aggressive tomorrow night. Is he bringing a straight razor? That'll be scene from the Blackboard Jungle.

LOL
REPUBLICANS FOR USA

Woodbridge, VA

#772671 Oct 15, 2012
REPUBLICANS FOR USA wrote:
Obama has tought you Demonbrats how to act just like him. Well, that is one thing he has done in the 4 years he was in office.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#772673 Oct 15, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
A judge it isn't an answer. Here's that list of historical facts you object to.
Let's go over that history. Pick any statement and argue that it's wrong:
Ho Chi Minh lives in Paris and belongs to communist organizations there, and returns to Vietnam after the end of the war with Japan.
The Chinese Army monitor the removal of the Japanese Army from Vietnam. China does not endorse Ho Chi Minh as the supreme ruler of Vietnam.
Ho Chi Minh goes to Paris and asks the French to come back to Vietnam to evict the Chinese who wouldn't leave after they monitored the removal of the Japanese Army. The French didn't endorse Ho Chi Minh as the supreme ruler of Vietnam.
Ho Chi Minh asks the Soviet Union to help him with the war he started with the French after he asked them to come back to Vietnam. The Soviets endorse Ho Chi Minh as the supreme ruler of (North) Vietnam.
After the battle of Dien Bien Phu the Soviet Union petition the UN to separate Vietnam into two separate countries. The UN agrees. North Vietnam immediately begins invading South Vietnam.(This is identical to how the Korean War started.)
North Vietnam invades Laos and Cambodia and uses the communist-occupied territory there to stage invasions of South Vietnam.
With increased Soviet Union involvement in Vietnam, the US increases its involvement in South Vietnam.
US combat units arrive in South Vietnam.
North Vietnam launches the 1967 Tet Offensive and suffers a disastrous defeat with no net gains.
North Vietnam launches the 1968 Tet Offensive and suffers a disastrous defeat with no net gains.
In 1969 the NVA are run out of the A Shau Valley, cutting off supplies and support to communist forces between Hue and Da Nang. By the end of 1969 the Viet Cong didn't even exist as a military unit, and their remnants are folded over into the NVA. The NVA have control of the "Parrot's Beak" west of Saigon.
In 1970 the NVA is so decimated, they run away into the communist-occupied territories of Cambodia to avoid destruction when US forces enter the "Parrot's Beak". The US forces pursue them into Cambodia. The hippies go nuts. Kent State. Nixon cancels the operation. The NVA army in Cambodia survives and resumes invasions of South Vietnam.
Nixon's "Vietnamization" program begins in 1971 all US ground combat units are removed from South Vietnam.
That's enough for today. Tomorrow we'll pick up in 1972 when the South Vietnamese defeat the single largest communist invasion of the entire war, the Easter Offensive, WITHOUT ANY ASSISTANCE FROM US GROUND COMBAT UNITS. After they defeat the communists, the communists control less than 10 percent of South Vietnam. This was the least amount of territory controlled by the communists since the communist invasions began.
And, we talk about how the Democrat-controlled congress of 1973 stabbed South Vietnam in the back, and how the communists invaded and took control of a disarmed and defenseless South Vietnam in 1975.
Fantasy.

Ho Che Mihn fought against the Japanese in WWII in Vietnsam.

He wanted a unified, independent Vietnam.

When the US declared him an enemy, he went to the only other source for help, the Communists.

Wow, you really aren't very well informed.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min wojar 177,340
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Cali Girl 2014dal 49,448
The Israel Lobby Eliminates Another Critic 1 hr Jew Snakes 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 68,935
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Silly times 4,662
Engagement Ring 3 hr rodeo3queen 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr truth-facts 46,292
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search