Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 35,842)

Showing posts 716,821 - 716,840 of1,073,410
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Iraq war was not authorized by the UN. Fred is a dumbf*ck.
Liar.

The Gulf War (2 August 1990 – 28 February 1991), codenamed Operation Desert Storm (17 January 1991 – 28 February 1991) was a war waged by a UN-authorized coalition force from 34 nations led by the United States, against Iraq in response to Iraq's invasion and annexation of Kuwait.

The war is also known under other names, such as the First Gulf War, Gulf War I, or the Iraq War,[12][13][14] before the term "Iraq War" became identified instead with the 2003 Iraq War (also referred to in the U.S. as "Operation Iraqi Freedom"[15]).

Flying hijacked jets into US territories, declaring jihad on America,(as a direct result of "blame America" for SADDAMS oil pilferingAND INVADING another country) however-was NOT.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
(Mostly because you IDIOT DUHMocrats just can't seem to think rationally OR logically!)

REAL Experience FOR America-and American Energy Indepedence!!
Independent Voter also

Gilbert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

obama we cannot stant romney bush lookalike
TruthorDare

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

All I know is the "Obamacare" tax was ready to promote before it had reasonably had time to be written. Who is the president's boss? It sure isn't who
it is supposes to be, The People.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Love it!!
Guests include Wolf Blitzer, Rupert Murdoch and his sons!!
Hey Homer, have a listen this super!
This one's cool too--actually, anything you can find by this guy seem to be good parody. Remember when Bob Rivers (Bob and Tom) did "Cheney's Got a Gun"? http://soundcloud.com/mike-in-raleigh/bigbird
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Madame Tourrette fancies herself a Libya expert. Kerrriiiistttt.
Problem with FACTS loser?

Tough-that's the real world!!!

(and stop LYING and putting your OWN IDIOTIC words into others mouths-dirtbaghag!!)

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>He always comes off as a ready to break into a crying jag, whiny drunk. I can only assume he has been spending too much time at the golf course with our Weeper of the House.
For the Halloween season, I found this one rather amusing
soundcloud.com/mike-in-raleigh/the-romney-sta...
I love it — thanks, leosnana. Nice Robin impersonation too.

I was kind enough to post a link to a Reince Priebus vid when he was not obviously drunk (it was taped during the breakfast hour), yet the Teanderthals slap-down rating mob attacked it as vehemently as if I had. Teanderthals find it nearly impossible to write, which is why Topix gives them a simple point-and-click rating system.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
That's right; in Romneyworld, women will have to stay home, won't be allowed to compete with men in the corporate world. Stay home and be raped and forced to have their babies.
Off your meds again, I see.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
How many UN member nations participated in the Iraq front in the war the Arab Islamists started with the United States?

And, the UN did, in fact, authorize military action in Iraq. So did the Democrats.)))))
There was never an official end to the war Saddam Hussein started when he tried to take over all the oil fields on the Arabian Peninsula. After violating 18 UN sanctions, given the fact that Saddam had rebuilt his infrastructure for war by stealing all the money from the UN's oil-for-food scam, it would have been ludicrous to leave Saddam and his rebuilt war machine in our rear while we concentrated everything in land-locked Afghanistan.

Today, Iraq is a functioning democracy.
I suppose you Democrats have a plan to put an end to that bullshit, right? Like cutting off all funding and hanging them out to dry like you did when you sabotaged South Vietnam after they defeated the single largest communist invasion of the entire war without any assistance from US ground combat units, right?
dim

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
We did not invade Libya. We supported those looking to overthrow their government. We used air support for humanitarian reasons.
Try to keep up Mr. Wit.
I like the way you libloons rationalize everything. When Bush did it, it was "Nation Building - a NoNo".

What about Sirya?

What about Iran?

Obama can didn't have the French to follow those times, eh nitwit?

People Died!

Obama Lied!
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>This one's cool too--actually, anything you can find by this guy seem to be good parody. Remember when Bob Rivers (Bob and Tom) did "Cheney's Got a Gun"? http://soundcloud.com/mike-in-raleigh/bigbird
Super!!

Did you see this powerful ad about womens rights?

Actresses Eva Longoria, Scarlett Johansson and Kerry Washington star in a new ad that highlights Mitt Romney's positions on women's health issues and criticizes the Republican Party for pushing legislation to "redefine" rape and force women to undergo transvaginal ultrasounds.

The ad, released by MoveOn.org Political Action and funded via contributions from more than 12,000 of the group's members, is produced and directed Rob Reiner and his wife, Michele Reiner. "A Romney/Ryan administration would eviscerate women's rights," said Reiner in a statement. "We'd be talking about getting rid of abortion, birth control, access to health care screenings. As a husband, son and father, I can't stand by and let this happen."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/15/move...

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Sanctions. Supporting those inside Iraq who want Sadam gone.
This country has engineered plenty of regime changes without invasion.
maybe you can expand on this-what other presidents ordered regimes changes and made them law. I would be curious to know.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave here’s government agencies that provide budget data and analysis of legislation being passed!! They include the Government Accountability Office (GAO), Congressional Budget Office, the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) and the U.S. Treasury Department. They all reported record deficits during the Democrats control House/Senate!!
You "arithmetic" wizards do actually know the difference between amount and percentage, don't you? Heard about interest on debt? Know what choices you get to make in the stocks that are put in a 401K, IRA, or annuity account? Experience? Arithmetic?
dim

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>This one's cool too--actually, anything you can find by this guy seem to be good parody. Remember when Bob Rivers (Bob and Tom) did "Cheney's Got a Gun"? http://soundcloud.com/mike-in-raleigh/bigbird
Did you notice how those evil pharm & HMO stocks went waaaaayy up when your NAZI Party passed Obamacare?

Didn't read that in your loon blogs, did you?

cool? Gee - I thought you were the type to use the word Groovy.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Problem with FACTS loser?
Tough-that's the real world!!!
(and stop LYING and putting your OWN IDIOTIC words into others mouths-dirtbaghag!!)
ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
Hey, Methmouth, no one in his right mind would be insane enough to risk putting words into your most unsanitary mouth--besides it's already full of your own idiocy.(You probably spit your dip into a can with Libya, Libya, Libya on the label, label, label? Is that your experience, Methy?)

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
Mitt Romney.
Had the nerve to protest FOR the Vietnam War when he knew his church had lied to keep him out of the draft.
That is the type of person Mitt Romney is.
So, what you're saying is, Mitt Romney opposed the Democrats and the communists of Southeast Asia who became statistically the worst mass murderers in the history of civilization when Ho Chi Minh murdered more than 12 percent of the population under his control, right?
And, there hasn't been an election in South Vietnam since your mass murderering communist heroes invaded and took control of South Vietnam in 1975.
Yup. I'd say Mitt chose the right side on that one.
dim

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Bosnia & Libya were not authorized by the U.S. Congress, dumbf*ck.

Ask Democrat Dennis Kucinich:

Dennis Kucinich: Libya Air Strikes Could Be 'Impeachable Offense'

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/21/denn...

dumbf*ck

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Article 39. Resolution 1441 could not be clearer.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Saddams WMD was transferred to Syria before the invasion.
All intelligence agencies, Brits, French, Italian, CIA said that Saddam had WMD. 500 tons of yellowcake uranium was found. WMD was found. Plans to quickly restart production was found.
Lying liar fluker sluts lie about W lying America into war.
"Transferred to Syria"??? Damnitalllll, fried fred, I just was reminded why I stopped posting to you--you're (or at least insist on pretending to be)f*ckin' retarded. Dumbya, himself, "joked" about no WMD...maybe they stashed it in Mitt's magic underwear. Don't bother responding.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Super!!
Did you see this powerful ad about womens rights?
Actresses Eva Longoria, Scarlett Johansson and Kerry Washington star in a new ad that highlights Mitt Romney's positions on women's health issues and criticizes the Republican Party for pushing legislation to "redefine" rape and force women to undergo transvaginal ultrasounds.
The ad, released by MoveOn.org Political Action and funded via contributions from more than 12,000 of the group's members, is produced and directed Rob Reiner and his wife, Michele Reiner. "A Romney/Ryan administration would eviscerate women's rights," said Reiner in a statement. "We'd be talking about getting rid of abortion, birth control, access to health care screenings. As a husband, son and father, I can't stand by and let this happen."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/15/move...
Oh, pleeeezzzzz....
How about your idiot in the White House bowing to the monarch that rules over a kingdom that keeps all women in sexual slavery solely for breeding purposes.
... hypocrite.
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Article 39. Resolution 1441 could not be clearer.
Remember, you are trying to use reason with a Democrat.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 716,821 - 716,840 of1,073,410
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

99 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 9 min Here is another one 354
Abby 7-14 10 min not a ghost 11
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 12 min scirocco 67,558
Mailer, RDP , Smtp , Leads, Shell, Logins, Cpan... (Sep '12) 12 min joel 10
Amy July 12 14 min Toj 8
Amy 7-14 50 min Toj 5
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr not a ghost 4,490
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••