Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Buckeye Report

San Diego, CA

#772612 Oct 15, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
A homeless man was arrested for rubbing himself up against Paul Ryan's wife at an Ohio soup kitchen last night. After about a half an hour of the unwelcome activity she decided not to press charges and said, "I'm just glad I was able to do something to help that poor, lonely man.
Not to be out done, First Lady Obama showed up at the soup kitchen and blew the homeless man, who then pledged his support for her husband
REPUBLICANS FOR USA

Woodbridge, VA

#772613 Oct 15, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Lick the tip a little.
Pretend I'm your father, fffuuccckkkkface
You talk of you best friend a lot. You and him must be very hard up. Well, you are, and he wishes he was. LOL
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#772614 Oct 15, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes. What a "better place" it would be for them. I can only imagine the open arms with which you'd welcome gay Republicans. The papers are packed with examples of your kind treatment. Do you want names?
Don't be scared; come out, you'll feel better. You're against gay marriage, because if it's legal, you'll have no choice but to divorce your wife and marry your boyfriend. We get it.
REPUBLICANS FOR USA

Woodbridge, VA

#772616 Oct 15, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Your sister worked out okay.
Did your dog work out for you?
Patriot

Denver, CO

#772617 Oct 15, 2012
Oil falls further amid global growth concerns

http://news.yahoo.com/oil-falls-further-amid-...

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#772618 Oct 15, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Who was innocent there? Looks like the people we helped just slaughtered our ambassador.
... but, you may have a point. We may need to do some "humanitarian" work here. You know, when Obama gets beat in a landslide, his racist black base will do what they always do when they don't get everything they want. They'll burn their own neighborhoods down. Normally, that doesn't bother me. Let them live in the ashes. But, DC is 80 percent black.
Do you think it would be a good idea to move the seat of govenment so an insignificantly small percentage of the population can shut the entire federal government down with a tantrum?
Or, should we do some "humanitarian" work with them?
1) There were rebels & there were civilians being killed.

2) The ambassador was killed by a certain faction, not the general population who appreciated the help the US & in particular the ambassador provided.

3)

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#772619 Oct 15, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
A homeless man was arrested for rubbing himself up against Paul Ryan's wife at an Ohio soup kitchen last night. After about a half an hour of the unwelcome activity she decided not to press charges and said, "I'm just glad I was able to do something to help that poor, lonely man.
Funny! They'll believe it, though. "Oh, that crazy compassionate conservatism strikes again! And once again, it's all style and no substance.

Paul Ryan visited a soup kitchen here Saturday on his way to the airport, but by the time the GOP vice presidential nominee and his family had arrived shortly before noon, the grits, sausage and doughnuts had already been served, the hall was empty of patrons, and the volunteers appeared to have already cleaned up.

When Ryan did talk to some men who appeared to be homeless,- as he did when he left the venue, reporters were not allowed to listen in on the exchange.

Let me get this straight: Ryan wants a photo op to help catapult over the conventional wisdom that he and his running mate do not care about 47 percent of the Americans, so he goes to a soup kitchen, but only after all those pesky poor people are no longer there? Nice. And then he deigns to speak to the few "homeless-appearing" (whatever that means) individuals still in the facility, but he doesn't want the press to hear what they're talking about. Maybe he's afraid they'll bring up his proposed cuts to Medicaid. Or cuts to funding to keep homeless vets off the street. Or any of the social safety net programs for the needy, lest he creates a "culture of dependency",'cause boy, that would be awkward. Still, you can't let a good photo op go to waste, can you?"

I liked you account better--the actual one probably has James O'Keefe in there somewhere, all "costumed" up as a homeless pimp.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#772620 Oct 15, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
in 2001, filings show Romney as CEO & sole stock holder.
Did Romney lie on those forms? Or is e lying when he said he left in 1999?
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2012/images/07/1...
Where is Stericycle listed?
US happy

United States

#772621 Oct 15, 2012
Give me a break, OBAMA ZOMBIES...Romney shows his last year taxes but didn't pay years before and IRS let him go free and no questions asked, but have WESLEY SNIPES, movie star in jail for 3 yrs for not paying taxes...are you for real???

Obama supporters are not so bright ...buying every crap Obama is selling them...

Why did 95% blacks voted for Obama? Did blacks ever voted 95% for any other president in American history?
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#772622 Oct 15, 2012
Reported in the national news:

Republican CEO's threaten workers:

Vote for the weirdo or you will be laid off?

Georgia Pacific? Kock bros.?

Can you say boycott!

Of all the facist tactics!

This is the Republican dream:

We tell you how much you can earn AND who you can vote for?

If President Obama wins you lose your job!

And who wants to control American citizens?

The Republican's are certified nuts!

Hey workers! Say ffffffck you to the RIGHT WING CEO's!

Vote for Obama as planned!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#772623 Oct 15, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is Stericycle listed?
"Here's what happened with Stericycle. In November 1999, Bain Capital and Madison Dearborn Partners, a Chicago-based private equity firm, filed with the SEC a Schedule 13D, which lists owners of publicly traded companies, noting that they had jointly purchased $75 million worth of shares in Stericycle, a fast-growing player in the medical-waste industry.(That April, Stericycle had announced plans to buy the medical-waste businesses of Browning Ferris Industries and Allied Waste Industries.) The SEC filing lists assorted Bain-related entities that were part of the deal, including Bain Capital (BCI), Bain Capital Partners VI (BCP VI), Sankaty High Yield Asset Investors (a Bermuda-based Bain affiliate), and Brookside Capital Investors (a Bain offshoot). And it notes that Romney was the "sole shareholder, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and President of BCI, BCP VI Inc., Brookside Inc. and Sankaty Ltd."

The document also states that Romney "may be deemed to share voting and dispositive power with respect to" 2,116,588 shares of common stock in Stericycle "in his capacity as sole shareholder" of the Bain entities that invested in the company. That was about 11 percent of the outstanding shares."

I keep trying although I've leaned by now you cannot read--we all have our crosses to bear, I guess.

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

#772624 Oct 15, 2012
REPUBLICANS FOR USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your dog work out for you?
Naw, lily barks too much.
REPUBLICANS FOR USA

Woodbridge, VA

#772625 Oct 15, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Funny! They'll believe it, though. "Oh, that crazy compassionate conservatism strikes again! And once again, it's all style and no substance.
Paul Ryan visited a soup kitchen here Saturday on his way to the airport, but by the time the GOP vice presidential nominee and his family had arrived shortly before noon, the grits, sausage and doughnuts had already been served, the hall was empty of patrons, and the volunteers appeared to have already cleaned up.
When Ryan did talk to some men who appeared to be homeless,- as he did when he left the venue, reporters were not allowed to listen in on the exchange.
Let me get this straight: Ryan wants a photo op to help catapult over the conventional wisdom that he and his running mate do not care about 47 percent of the Americans, so he goes to a soup kitchen, but only after all those pesky poor people are no longer there? Nice. And then he deigns to speak to the few "homeless-appearing" (whatever that means) individuals still in the facility, but he doesn't want the press to hear what they're talking about. Maybe he's afraid they'll bring up his proposed cuts to Medicaid. Or cuts to funding to keep homeless vets off the street. Or any of the social safety net programs for the needy, lest he creates a "culture of dependency",'cause boy, that would be awkward. Still, you can't let a good photo op go to waste, can you?"
I liked you account better--the actual one probably has James O'Keefe in there somewhere, all "costumed" up as a homeless pimp.
Why don't you use your time wisely? Go dress up as a she devil for Halloween and ask people to vote for Obama, or a homless out of work person and show how Obama Care has help you

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#772626 Oct 15, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
What I am saying was that chickenshit Mitt should not have evaded the draft & then rallied to send others. If he thought it was such a great war, he shouldn't have hid out in France.
Regardless of your self revised history of that war.
Let's go over that history. Pick any statement and argue that it's wrong:

Ho Chi Minh lives in Paris and belongs to communist organizations there, and returns to Vietnam after the end of the war with Japan.

The Chinese Army monitor the removal of the Japanese Army from Vietnam. China does not endorse Ho Chi Minh as the supreme ruler of Vietnam.

Ho Chi Minh goes to Paris and asks the French to come back to Vietnam to evict the Chinese who wouldn't leave after they monitored the removal of the Japanese Army. The French didn't endorse Ho Chi Minh as the supreme ruler of Vietnam.

Ho Chi Minh asks the Soviet Union to help him with the war he started with the French after he asked them to come back to Vietnam. The Soviets endorse Ho Chi Minh as the supreme ruler of (North) Vietnam.

After the battle of Dien Bien Phu the Soviet Union petition the UN to separate Vietnam into two separate countries. The UN agrees. North Vietnam immediately begins invading South Vietnam.(This is identical to how the Korean War started.)

North Vietnam invades Laos and Cambodia and uses the communist-occupied territory there to stage invasions of South Vietnam.

With increased Soviet Union involvement in Vietnam, the US increases its involvement in South Vietnam.

US combat units arrive in South Vietnam.

North Vietnam launches the 1967 Tet Offensive and suffers a disastrous defeat with no net gains.
North Vietnam launches the 1968 Tet Offensive and suffers a disastrous defeat with no net gains.
In 1969 the NVA are run out of the A Shau Valley, cutting off supplies and support to communist forces between Hue and Da Nang. By the end of 1969 the Viet Cong didn't even exist as a military unit, and their remnants are folded over into the NVA. The NVA have control of the "Parrot's Beak" west of Saigon.
In 1970 the NVA is so decimated, they run away into the communist-occupied territories of Cambodia to avoid destruction when US forces enter the "Parrot's Beak". The US forces pursue them into Cambodia. The hippies go nuts. Kent State. Nixon cancels the operation. The NVA army in Cambodia survives and resumes invasions of South Vietnam.
Nixon's "Vietnamization" program begins in 1971 all US ground combat units are removed from South Vietnam.

That's enough for today. Tomorrow we'll pick up in 1972 when the South Vietnamese defeat the single largest communist invasion of the entire war, the Easter Offensive, WITHOUT ANY ASSISTANCE FROM US GROUND COMBAT UNITS. After they defeat the communists, the communists control less than 10 percent of South Vietnam. This was the least amount of territory controlled by the communists since the communist invasions began.
And, we talk about how the Democrat-controlled congress of 1973 stabbed South Vietnam in the back, and how the communists invaded and took control of a disarmed and defenseless South Vietnam in 1975.

Chicago Thugtown

#772627 Oct 15, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
2) The ambassador was killed by a certain faction, not the general population who appreciated the help the US & in particular the ambassador provided.
3)
Ya fergot # 3 old boy. Maybe ya meant ta add we shouldn't be butting into others civil wars?
REPUBLICANS FOR USA

Woodbridge, VA

#772628 Oct 15, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Never; where's the tax returns?
Where is your pay stubs, Lily? Oh, that is right! You work for Obama under Obama Care..in the welfare to work (not to work) dept. Never mind.

Chicago Thugtown

#772629 Oct 15, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
3)
Kin ya explain why Obama contradicted #2. Fer two weeks he said it was a crowd because of the video. Glad ta see ya revised yer history to not go along with the White House Coverup. Now yer thinkin!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#772630 Oct 15, 2012
Pew Study: 67 Percent Of Americans Recognize Evidence Of Global Warming

http://idealab.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/10/...

None of those folks watch FOX.
REPUBLICANS FOR USA

Woodbridge, VA

#772632 Oct 15, 2012
Old Crazy Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, lily barks too much.
That one was for dem, Goober, but you are right about Lily. You know, you are pretty damn smart to be a crazy old man. LOL
REPUBLICANS FOR USA

Woodbridge, VA

#772633 Oct 15, 2012
Oops! Posted twice. Sorry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 28 min Jonah1 51,287
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 35 min STEFANO COLONNA 71,256
Dec 2014 Dish Network Codes - $50 Off + $150 Vi... 44 min tpm01411 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr gouda 98,881
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr litesong 49,321
Chicago Pizza Blows 5 hr Larry 4
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 5 hr reality is a crutch 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News