Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
fred

Milford, CT

#772492 Oct 15, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
It may be possible, but not probable. That's just a scare tactic to scare the gun nuts. Never gonna happen.
Hilary Clinton Says Obama White House Source of Benghazi Lies http://exm.nr/RYaVGF #georgia #ga #atlanta @cnn @cbs
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#772493 Oct 15, 2012
dim wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why Obama is losing?
He's not; moran

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#772494 Oct 15, 2012
dim wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like Obummer did with Libya.
Now we have four dead Americans because Obummer is an incompetent BOOB!
We did not invade Libya. We supported those looking to overthrow their government. We used air support for humanitarian reasons.

Try to keep up Mr. Wit.
fred

Milford, CT

#772495 Oct 15, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>When there are no WMDs, preemptive means actions of a war criminal. There are more reasons than just lack of intellectual curiosity that keep Dumbya from traveling abroad these days.(Some of you would actually try to make a case for Osama taking a preemptive strike at the Trade Center if he were a republican?)
Saddams WMD was transferred to Syria before the invasion.

All intelligence agencies, Brits, French, Italian, CIA said that Saddam had WMD. 500 tons of yellowcake uranium was found. WMD was found. Plans to quickly restart production was found.

Lying liar fluker sluts lie about W lying America into war.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#772496 Oct 15, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
You are gift that keeps on giving. The strange hyperbole of the frustrated is in every post. Unless you actually believe this crap.
That's right; in Romneyworld, women will have to stay home, won't be allowed to compete with men in the corporate world. Stay home and be raped and forced to have their babies.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#772497 Oct 15, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Kenyan steals the election, the first thing he will do if confiscate privately owned firearms #unrestrainedsecondterm
Only for the mentally ill; like you.
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#772498 Oct 15, 2012
for red fred the commie.....your boss Mitt Romney.....one weirdo + Eddie Munster equals complete USA failure?

Laugh turd! Laugh! Republicans picked him?
truth wrote:
<quoted text>

This Mitt!
He must have the worst case of blue balls in the universe!

Is that why he walks like a Louiesville slugger is rammed up there?

LOL

Every female he sees: you should be my wife you should be my wife you should be my wife you should be my wife.........

I wonder if Mitt ever visited those Mormon weirdos in Arizona that married 12 year olds?

Mitt: you should be king Mormon stud!!!

You could still be marrying them Mitt. Right now!
carol is waiting Mitt? Eeeeeeeewwwwww!

Be yourself Mitt -- unleash the beast!!
It explains so much!! I should get a nobel for this!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#772499 Oct 15, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>The Republicans pile up the debt and leave the Democrats holding the bag and then have the audacity to blame the Democrats for all the debt and spending woes.
"An organizer working in and for an open society is in an ideological dilemma to begin with, he does not have a fixed truth -- truth to him is relative and changing."
Saul Alinsky, Rules for Radicals (originally titled Rules for Revolution)

Truth is truth. Period. End of Statement.
Here's some truth for you:

The Republicans gave to the Democrats a declining 0.16 (that's zero point one six) trillion dollar deficit in January, 2007, after the dot-com bust and fighting a global war the Arabs started.
What have the Democrats done to that deficit since? Did you say increase it by ONE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED PERCENT?
The Republicans gave to the Democrats a 5 trillion dollar debt in January, 2007.
What have the Democrats done to that debt since? Did you say they more than tripled it to the 16 trillion dollars it is today?

And why hasn't the government been able to budget itself since Obama took office? Do you think the Democrats' inability to budget a government is related to the ONE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED PERCENT increase of the deficit and tripling of the total debt?
Only an idiot would think not.
fred

Milford, CT

#772500 Oct 15, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Iraq war was not authorized by the UN. Fred is a dumbf*ck.
The UN authorized the removal of Saddam. duh

Legal debates - UN security council resolutions

Debate about the legality of the 2003 invasion of Iraq under international law, centers around ambiguous language in parts of UN Resolution 1441 (2002).[52] The UN Charter in Article 39 states: "The Security Council shall determine the existence of any threat to the peace, breach of the peace, or act of aggression and shall make recommendations, or decide what measures shall be taken in accordance with Articles 41 and 42, to maintain or restore international peace and security". If the Security Council determines that the charter's requirements are not met, international law then describes it a war of aggression.

The position of the US and UK is that the invasion was authorized by a series of UN resolutions dating back to 1990 and that since the UN security council has made no Article 39[53] finding of illegality that no illegality exists.

Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#772501 Oct 15, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>When there are no WMDs, preemptive means actions of a war criminal. There are more reasons than just lack of intellectual curiosity that keep Dumbya from traveling abroad these days.(Some of you would actually try to make a case for Osama taking a preemptive strike at the Trade Center if he were a republican?)
He can't leave the country, he'll be arrested. He's hiding out in Texas where there's a sign that says "No Negroes Allowed", they have to smuggle Condi in, in the trunk.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#772502 Oct 15, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So where is that list of legislation the Democrats passed in the first 9 months of 2007 that created the recession.
I keep asking & you keep running.
Chickenshit.
And really, we had both wars won in Jan. of 2007. Wow. You certainly like to rewrite history.
RealDave here’s government agencies that provide budget data and analysis of legislation being passed!! They include the Government Accountability Office (GAO), Congressional Budget Office, the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) and the U.S. Treasury Department. They all reported record deficits during the Democrats control House/Senate!!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#772503 Oct 15, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.

The Gulf War (2 August 1990 – 28 February 1991), codenamed Operation Desert Storm (17 January 1991 – 28 February 1991) was a war waged by a UN-authorized coalition force from 34 nations led by the United States, against Iraq in response to Iraq's invasion and annexation of Kuwait.

The war is also known under other names, such as the First Gulf War, Gulf War I, or the Iraq War,[12][13][14] before the term "Iraq War" became identified instead with the 2003 Iraq War (also referred to in the U.S. as "Operation Iraqi Freedom"[15]).

Flying hijacked jets into US territories, declaring jihad on America,(as a direct result of "blame America" for SADDAMS oil pilferingAND INVADING another country) however-was NOT.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
(Mostly because you IDIOT DUHMocrats just can't seem to think rationally OR logically!)

REAL Experience FOR America-and American Energy Indepedence!!
Independent Voter also

Gilbert, WV

#772504 Oct 15, 2012
obama we cannot stant romney bush lookalike
TruthorDare

United States

#772505 Oct 15, 2012
All I know is the "Obamacare" tax was ready to promote before it had reasonably had time to be written. Who is the president's boss? It sure isn't who
it is supposes to be, The People.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#772506 Oct 15, 2012
<quoted text>
Love it!!
Guests include Wolf Blitzer, Rupert Murdoch and his sons!!
Hey Homer, have a listen this super!
This one's cool too--actually, anything you can find by this guy seem to be good parody. Remember when Bob Rivers (Bob and Tom) did "Cheney's Got a Gun"? http://soundcloud.com/mike-in-raleigh/bigbird
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#772507 Oct 15, 2012
<quoted text>
Madame Tourrette fancies herself a Libya expert. Kerrriiiistttt.
Problem with FACTS loser?

Tough-that's the real world!!!

(and stop LYING and putting your OWN IDIOTIC words into others mouths-dirtbaghag!!)

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#772508 Oct 15, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>He always comes off as a ready to break into a crying jag, whiny drunk. I can only assume he has been spending too much time at the golf course with our Weeper of the House.
For the Halloween season, I found this one rather amusing
soundcloud.com/mike-in-raleigh/the-romney-sta...
I love it — thanks, leosnana. Nice Robin impersonation too.

I was kind enough to post a link to a Reince Priebus vid when he was not obviously drunk (it was taped during the breakfast hour), yet the Teanderthals slap-down rating mob attacked it as vehemently as if I had. Teanderthals find it nearly impossible to write, which is why Topix gives them a simple point-and-click rating system.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#772509 Oct 15, 2012
<quoted text>
That's right; in Romneyworld, women will have to stay home, won't be allowed to compete with men in the corporate world. Stay home and be raped and forced to have their babies.
Off your meds again, I see.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#772510 Oct 15, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
How many UN member nations participated in the Iraq front in the war the Arab Islamists started with the United States?

And, the UN did, in fact, authorize military action in Iraq. So did the Democrats.)))))
There was never an official end to the war Saddam Hussein started when he tried to take over all the oil fields on the Arabian Peninsula. After violating 18 UN sanctions, given the fact that Saddam had rebuilt his infrastructure for war by stealing all the money from the UN's oil-for-food scam, it would have been ludicrous to leave Saddam and his rebuilt war machine in our rear while we concentrated everything in land-locked Afghanistan.

Today, Iraq is a functioning democracy.
I suppose you Democrats have a plan to put an end to that bullshit, right? Like cutting off all funding and hanging them out to dry like you did when you sabotaged South Vietnam after they defeated the single largest communist invasion of the entire war without any assistance from US ground combat units, right?
dim

Everett, MA

#772511 Oct 15, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
We did not invade Libya. We supported those looking to overthrow their government. We used air support for humanitarian reasons.
Try to keep up Mr. Wit.
I like the way you libloons rationalize everything. When Bush did it, it was "Nation Building - a NoNo".

What about Sirya?

What about Iran?

Obama can didn't have the French to follow those times, eh nitwit?

People Died!

Obama Lied!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,966
Amy 9-16 9 min edogxxx 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 min J RULES 69,354
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 16 min Blwlgo 1,919
Abby 9-16 23 min edogxxx 2
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 33 min Blwlgo 4,018
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 37 min TRD 68,469
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 98,199
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE