Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#772582 Oct 15, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
They hate women, they hated their mothers, they hate their wives and daughters. That's why they keep talking about rape.
Eva, Scarlett, and Kerry hate women, they hated their mothers, they hate their wives and daughters. Really???

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#772583 Oct 15, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, what does a 500 pound JDAM smart bomb have to do with "humanity reasons"?
... goddam idiot.
Well. you GD idiot it become humanitarian when it falls on those looking to kill innocents.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#772584 Oct 15, 2012
<quoted text>
Just look at you; you couldn't find an American woman to go out with so had to bring a Russian over here, and now you make her go and work in the sweat shops. What a prince.
Why do rightwing men hate women so much? I can understand why you would, being short and all, but...wait till she gets that green card!!
You poor little hate-filled thing you.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#772585 Oct 15, 2012
Do you wonder why Biden made such a fool of himself by being rude and irreverent?

Here's Saul Alinsky explaining it:

5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. It is almost impossible to counteract ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage."

All you have to do to predict everything the Democrats will do is read Saul Alinsky.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#772586 Oct 15, 2012
lensottanbocacratlevel wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG.
That was SCRAPED before the bill ever went to further process!!!!
Is that all your kind can do-is "LIE"? Repeatedly?
Shame on you!
ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Experience in SINGLE payer affordable healthcare for Everyone-NOT just some!!!
It was "scraped," huh, like that hog you just hung in your combination smokehouse/meth lab? Look, illiterate, just why do you think it was scrapped? Are all you guys just that hopelessly f*ckin' stupid? As to experience, Romney never had single payer health care; he only added 7% to the pool, and he did have a mandate with a fat lot of added fees and was 47%--that number again--in job growth. Look it up. You're backing a true sense of entitlement loser, and you don't even know why...you're rich man's war and poor man's fight culture, I guess. Please don't respond to me again. I have you cross-filed as boring, illiterate, limbaughtomized .

Newville, PA

#772587 Oct 15, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Article 39. Resolution 1441 could not be clearer.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/sep/16/i...

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#772588 Oct 15, 2012
<quoted text>
The gay ones do too! The problem with the rightwing men is that they're in the closet, scream about gay marriage, gay rights to try to cover up their gayness. If they'd all just come out of the closet, the world would be a better place.
Oh yes. What a "better place" it would be for them. I can only imagine the open arms with which you'd welcome gay Republicans. The papers are packed with examples of your kind treatment. Do you want names?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#772589 Oct 15, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that your opening line when you wife arrived in the box
Get out of the box.
And you should get out of the closet.))))
REPUBLICANS FOR USA

Woodbridge, VA

#772590 Oct 15, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Like your husband.
I wouldn't talk, if I were you, dem. You are still trying to get someone ANYONE to give you a bj. LOL
US happy

United States

#772591 Oct 15, 2012
Vote 'present' and people don't know anything about you and what you stand for...that's why no one knew anything about Obama and Zombies voted for HOPE and the CHANGE...anyway!!!!!

So, did anyone knew what was that hope and the change, in 2008?????
Jane Says

Lexington Park, MD

#772592 Oct 15, 2012
A homeless man was arrested for rubbing himself up against Paul Ryan's wife at an Ohio soup kitchen last night. After about a half an hour of the unwelcome activity she decided not to press charges and said, "I'm just glad I was able to do something to help that poor, lonely man.

Newville, PA

#772593 Oct 15, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what you're saying is, Mitt Romney opposed the Democrats and the communists of Southeast Asia who became statistically the worst mass murderers in the history of civilization when Ho Chi Minh murdered more than 12 percent of the population under his control, right?
And, there hasn't been an election in South Vietnam since your mass murderering communist heroes invaded and took control of South Vietnam in 1975.
Yup. I'd say Mitt chose the right side on that one.
What I am saying was that chickenshit Mitt should not have evaded the draft & then rallied to send others. If he thought it was such a great war, he shouldn't have hid out in France.

Regardless of your self revised history of that war.

When's dawn?

#772594 Oct 15, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
The Kenyan had a filibuster proof majority in congress from 2009-2010 and could have passed anything. duh
Pecker face Pelosi tells a whopper
Pelosi claims she read entire 2,700 page Obamacare bill...
Maybe I should call you a "muslim lier" like some of your morans wrote on Obama's headquarters? "What this shows is is that there were only two time periods during the 111th Congress when the Democrats had a 60 seat majority:

From July 7. 2009 (when Al Franken was officially seated as the Senator from Minnesota after the last of Norm Colemanís challenges came to an end) to August 25, 2009 (when Ted Kennedy died, although Kennedyís illness had kept him from voting for several weeks before that date at least); and
From September 25, 2009 (when Paul Kirk was appointed to replace Kennedy) to February 4, 2010 (when Scott Brown took office after defeating Martha Coakley);
For one day in September 2009, Republicans lacked 40 votes due to the resignation of Mel Martinez, who was replaced the next day by George LeMieux

So, to the extent there was a filibuster proof majority in the Senate it lasted during two brief periods which lasted for a total of just over five months when counted altogether (and Congress was in its traditional summer recess for most of the July-August 2009 time frame)."
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#772596 Oct 15, 2012
Independent Voter wrote:
This is happening in real time, as moving trucks are now showing up under police protection to pick up the equipment for the Sensata China corporation.
Read more: http://www.politicolnews.com/romney-dumps-sen ...
@MittRmoney : Mitt Romney has confused China stealing our jobs with himself selling our jobs.#Sensata
@MittRmoney : Mitt Romney owns about $8 million worth of Bain funds that hold 51 percent of #Sensataís shares. http://t.co/hf69OfvM
@Yoyo75 : Do Americans need jobs? Not according to #romney. Otherwise why would he send American jobs to China?@mittromney stop the madness #Sensata
@graveytrain : "@Politicolnews: Bain donated up to 30 million to Romney Super Pacs:#Sensata @Bainport http://t.co/XyYOKm7w" ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; @MittRomney #PATRIOT
@MittRmoney : Mitt Romney has confused China stealing our jobs with himself selling our jobs.#Sensata
Oct. 14, 2012 One question that definitely should be asked of Mitt Romney, the GOP candidate for President at the Tuesday Presidential debate is why does his company (for which he receives dividends and profits) continue to offshore jobs to China?
This is happening in real time, as moving trucks are now showing up under police protection to pick up the equipment for the Sensata China corporation.
Why do you all love to dig up this crap???? Romney receives dividends and profit from a company he helped create, but he has not been on the board or in any control of decisions since 2002. That is TEN years ago!!!

Give it up!!!!!!
REPUBLICANS FOR USA

Woodbridge, VA

#772597 Oct 15, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that your opening line when you wife arrived in the box
Like your your best friend did.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#772598 Oct 15, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Well. you GD idiot it become humanitarian when it falls on those looking to kill innocents.
Who was innocent there? Looks like the people we helped just slaughtered our ambassador.
... but, you may have a point. We may need to do some "humanitarian" work here. You know, when Obama gets beat in a landslide, his racist black base will do what they always do when they don't get everything they want. They'll burn their own neighborhoods down. Normally, that doesn't bother me. Let them live in the ashes. But, DC is 80 percent black.
Do you think it would be a good idea to move the seat of govenment so an insignificantly small percentage of the population can shut the entire federal government down with a tantrum?

Or, should we do some "humanitarian" work with them?
lll

Winnsboro, SC

#772599 Oct 15, 2012
ever

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#772601 Oct 15, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
unless it was Iraq huh? Quadaffi was only 'looking to kill' according to you....-Hussein actually killed and then looked.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#772602 Oct 15, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The only humanitarian mission we're interested in is removing Obamboozle from office.
So far it's working, since Obama campaign is in a complete death spiral.
:)

"Stuff's gettin better"

When's dawn?

#772605 Oct 15, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Eva, Scarlett, and Kerry hate women, they hated their mothers, they hate their wives and daughters. Really???
This one's "I know you are, but what am I" rhetoric really never made it past the short bus, did it? Bet Romney and Ryan would have him over for chats all the time. LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 min TRD 68,774
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Edmond Pulpo 180,722
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 26 min PEllen 98,673
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 34 min JOEL 70,583
Dear Abby 11/24/14 36 min PEllen 1
Ask Amy 11/24/14 38 min PEllen 1
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 59 min not a ghost 1,519
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance