Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 35,835)

Showing posts 716,681 - 716,700 of1,033,598
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Romney’s Wrong on Syria

Intervention to depose Assad has major risks and no national security imperative.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articl...
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
And all get washed to sea, broke, with sore azzholes.
Now they're all experts on Libya!!
Obamasharpton

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
If Mitt gets elected, he will shut down all media, you think you know nothing now? Ha!
Non-transparent Obama is finished, as so are you..."FIN"ished...L OL
Obamasharpton

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Move to China and you can work at Romneys factory for $20.00 a month
Obama and Giggles Biden have already sent in their applications...LOL
Obama 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Our local paper published a story this morning stating that the members of the Navy Seals that President Obama ordered to kill Bin Laden were trained in Hertford, N.C. I once lived in Hertford, N.C. and have seen the training facility. I paid taxes in Hertford, N.C., thus helping finance the infrastructure for the training facility. That means I played a part in killing Bin Laden. Don't bother thanking me. My reward is the knowledge that I helped President Obama end terrorism in America so the rest of you can sleep at night.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know who's the bigger schmuck for believing everything the government tells them - you or Davey.
You're the one who believes Hezbollahs claim that the Ambassador was raped
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Just because your mother f*cked everything with a dick does not mean all women do the same.
Look what I found posted from last night! Da-Vey the Putz must have spent another Saturday night alone and was sucking on the beer. Beer muscles! BOY o BOY, Da-Vey. LOL

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Schumer is part of your NYC tribe, along with yepperz/Jean and Demos/Tenzing....leftwingers who give a bad name to the rest of the Jewish faith.....
ZZZZZZZZZzzz. Wrong again Waxtard. Not Jewish, not Jean. But you're a whining little anti-semitic sockpuppet, lol,,What else ya got?
Obama 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are going with the State Dept is incompetent angle?
I'm going with the fact that the tragic deaths of Ambassador Stevens and his entourage were probably their own fault. There, I said it.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Americans agree that there are too many azzholes and we should get rid of them.
I agree. Are you going soon?

Since: Sep 08

Joliet, Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember how dumb you looked when the fast and furious was declared yet another right wing hysteria?
I do.
Lets put this into perspective.

President Nixon wanted to learn what his opponent's campaign strategy was. He or someone on his staff directed a team to break into a Democrat campaign office in Watergate in an attempt to find the information.

They did. Nixon won his campaign for reelection.

This "crime" was uncovered. The subsequent investigation revealed that the White House was implicit in this robery. The White House tried to cover its involvement up and actually lied to investigators.

President Nixon was impeached and for the "good of the country" resigned his office rather than dragging this country through a formal impeachment proceeding.

In contrast to "Fast and Furious" the justice department actions resulted in the death of a United States law enforcement officer. An American citizen died as a result of Fast and Furious. It is unknown exactly how many other American and Mexican citizens have died directly as a result of Justice Department actions. With "Fast and Furious" the Obama administration has done exactly the very same thing as did the Nixon administration did with Watergate. The difference is... Americans have lost their life in "Fast and Furious" while nobody died because the Nixon crew broke into a Democrat office.

American diplomats have been killed in Libya by terrorists. According to the Obama administration teoorists have been defeated because Bin Laden is dead. There is no was on terror in the Obama administration because terrorists do not exist. The Obama adminsitration made choices that led to these deaths in Libya and has been lieing about it from the day it happened. This surely sounds like a cover up to me. Vice President Biden himself declared on national televsision that nobody in the administration knew anything about the events in Libya.(This was days after sworn testimony in congress stated otherwise)

Given the similartities and the results of all three of these incidents why should Congress refrain from initiating impeachment proceedings against Obama?

Where do you get this is all right wing hysteria? Obama is breaking United States Law. Is that also right wing "hysteria?"
Obama 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
The Ambassador died from smoke inhalation. He was rushed to a local hospital via private automobile where he died some 6 hours later. He was never raped.
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Uh oh, on Face the Nation, Bob Schieffer said the White House wouldn't provide a spokesperson to go on the show.

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

WASHINGTON -- For the first time publicly, the Mitt Romney campaign was asked Sunday to defend the six studies it routinely cites as supportive of the candidate's tax plan.

The studies have been called into question for weeks now, as only one or two of them are actually academic. The rest are blog posts and op-eds, some written by the same author, others by conservative sources. One study cited was actually paid for by the campaign itself, though the campaign has since replaced that study with another.

Gillespie: These are very credible sources, and, you know...

Wallace: One of them is from a guy who is – is a blog from a guy who was a top advisor to George W. Bush. So these are hardly nonpartisan studies.

Gillespie: Look, Chris I think if you look at Harvard and AEI [American Enterprise Institute] and other studies are very credible sources for economic analysis

Wallace: You wouldn't say that AEI is a conservative think tank?

Gillespie: I would say it is a right-leaning think tank. That doesn't make it not credible.

Wallace: It doesn't make it nonpartisan.

Gillespie: It does make it nonpartisan. It's not a partisan organization, I can tell you, there are many instances where there have been things AEI came out with and said, I didn't find it to be necessarily to be helpful to the Republican Party.

Wallace: Would you say Brookings Institution is nonpartisan?

Gillespie: I would say the Brookings Institution is left leaning and nonpartisan.

More problematic for Romney is that a number of them reached conclusions that he would find uncomfortable. Harvard economist Martin Feldstein, for instance, said that Romney's tax plan could work mathematically if it eliminated deductions and exemptions for individuals making over $100,000 per year.

A Princeton study put that figure at $200,000, though the author told Bloomberg News that the figure may need to be brought down to pay for Romney's 20 percent across-the-board reduction in tax rates.

Chris Wallace better watch the tough questioning he is asking the GOPers, he might find himself working for MSNBC or even worse CNN.
Obama 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2012 wrote:
Our local paper published a story this morning stating that the members of the Navy Seals that President Obama ordered to kill Bin Laden were trained in Hertford, N.C. I once lived in Hertford, N.C. and have seen the training facility. I paid taxes in Hertford, N.C., thus helping finance the infrastructure for the training facility. That means I played a part in killing Bin Laden. Don't bother thanking me. My reward is the knowledge that I helped President Obama end terrorism in America so the rest of you can sleep at night.
BTW, I now pay taxes in Virginia Beach, Va., home of Little Creek Amphibious Base where Seal Team 6 is stationed. Along with President Obama, I have done more to kill Bin Laden and rid the world of terrorists than most of you.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You're either going to shake them up or appease them.
Which is worse?
kuda and the Bowing President think the former.

Appeasement is for losers - like the Jerk-In-Chief will be in a few weeks.
RUSH10ME

Tappahannock, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going with the fact that the tragic deaths of Ambassador Stevens and his entourage were probably their own fault. There, I said it.
Something else you and obama can agree on I'm sure .
Obama 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>The LAWFUL gun owners of the country will not give up our right to bear arms for anyone , and certainly not for a misguided Jr. senator who hasn't a clue as to the depth of our love of the constitution and the great men who have died to defend it , you want our guns only to make it easier to take the rest of our liberty's and rights , this is not England or Australlia we will fight and die defending our rights , make no mistake about it we ARE the real homeland security .
We'll see about that, won't we?
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Correct. America believes Hezbollahs version of the Benghazi rape murder more than the commie Kenyan lying liar.
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
And your proof of the opposite is? Haven't seen an autopsy report.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 716,681 - 716,700 of1,033,598
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Abby 4-14 10 min PEllen 52
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Learn to Read 167,393
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 53 min Whiny1 4,021
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 47,001
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 64,956
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr prognosticator 96,010
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 42,928
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]