Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Jane Says

New York, NY

#772339 Oct 15, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Reading posts from Lily is a waste of time.
no, for humanitarian reasons we should all reply to Lily. it is the only attention she gets. what ELSE would she do with her time? as she has bragged about, i mean pointed out, there are no Soup Kitchens in boca boca to donate her time to. and she's been banned from volunteering at the senior centers attacking attacking WWII and Korean vets and calling them all "pasty old white men" as she frequently does on topix (except for Biden, in her eyes, he's the only good "pasty old white man.")

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#772340 Oct 15, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the one. It epitomized the law of unintended consequences.
Are you suggesting that because it was written with bi-partisan support, it somehow escapes blame? Who signed it into law?
Look, those fellas whose names on on that bill - all Republican. Passed primarily by Republicans.

The repeal of Glass Steagall was what the Republicans wanted.

This is another "NAfta" argument by the uninformed. Blaming Clinton for signing a Republican action.

Blame your own party for this one.

Since: Sep 08

Joliet, Illinois

#772342 Oct 15, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Really? You won't vote for Obama because you can't believe a thing Romney/Ryan says? Oh, well, just another example of reich-wing weird.
shhhh.... you shouldn't say things like that about the Obama administration.... even if there are way too many parallels to count between him and Hitler.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#772343 Oct 15, 2012
Jesus H Flynt Esquire wrote:
<quoted text>
Why the hell did we invade Iraq?
Obama/Biden 2012
Moving America Forward!
Protecting it from compulsive LIARS.
KEYSTONE?

ROMNEY/RYAN-YES to AMERICAN oil!!!!!

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!!!!
Experience FOR America again-NOT against it!!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#772345 Oct 15, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything is Bush' fault; that's why he is in hiding, didn't show at your convention, won't campaign for Romney. That's what criminals do.
How about Hillary Clinton is the master-mind behind Benghazi in her secret attack to get rid of O'bama? because if we have 4 more years of O'bama-she will never be able to run for President.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#772346 Oct 15, 2012
Miners Ask President Obama To Stop the ‘Absolute Lies’

BEALLSVILLE - Coal miners at the American Energy Corp. Century Mine said they want President Barack Obama to stop what they term "the war on coal" - and to stop spreading "mistruths" about them.

Miners gathered Friday afternoon to express their opposition to Obama's energy and environmental policies, which they believe threaten their jobs. Miner Mitch Miracle read aloud a letter the miners mailed to Obama that outlines some of their concerns.

The miners said Obama's campaign team is running ads filled with "blatantly false" statements about the miners regarding their participation in Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney's August campaign stop at the Century Mine. These ads assert that the miners were forced to attend the event by the mine's owner, Robert Murray.

"There are numerous false statements and absolute lies concerning our participation in this event, mostly started by a local 'shock jock' radio host," the miners' letter to Obama states. "Why would you (Obama) lie about the 500 working miners who have signed this letter? We, the employees of the Century Mine would request you immediately stop these false ads."

http://www.theintelligencer.net/page/content....
Obamasharpton

Lakewood, NJ

#772347 Oct 15, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
I just saw a report on the news:
Has Ryan saying "It's not the right time to disclose facts about our tax cut plan during the election."
WTF!
LOOPY!
INSANE!
CRAZY!
you will vote for this turd?
(ftg thanks fred for not resorting to commie Kenyan crappppp in two posts today! ;)
Why is Obama losing?
fred

Milford, CT

#772349 Oct 15, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
I just saw a report on the news:
Has Ryan saying "It's not the right time to disclose facts about our tax cut plan during the election."
WTF!
LOOPY!
INSANE!
CRAZY!
you will vote for this turd?
(ftg thanks fred for not resorting to commie Kenyan crappppp in two posts today! ;)
The Kenyan commie mau mau squandered 80 billion bailing the UAW
and his union thug cronies

DAN MITCHELL: If the Auto Bailout Was a Success, I’d Hate to See What a Failure Looks Like.

Related: How The GM Bailout Turned Into Foreign Aid.“With more losses and expenses coming, taxpayers can expect to see their investment in GM’s North American operations continue to support a steady flow of cash to GM’s overseas operations. Perhaps taxpayers should have been told that they weren’t simply bailing out an American automaker, but a variety of overseas operations as well.
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#772350 Oct 15, 2012
goldengirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he IS our BOY!!! Good post!
Are you a racist Mormon who married your uncle Jimmy at 12 years of age?

I noticed your in SLC, Utah and support the weekends racial slur against the President.

Calling an adult black male who is married with two children "your boy Obama" is racist!
Jane Says

New York, NY

#772351 Oct 15, 2012
mr owl II wrote:
Dems, tax money, and a shout-out to Martha Stewart...
"Jackson Jr. Allegedly Misused Campaign Funds For Home Decor: Report"
http://www.nbcchicago.com/blogs/ward-room/Jac...
NY has a whole collection of crooked dems.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/no_show_me...

and they all resemble Aunt Esther from the show, Sanford & Son (apologies in advance if they resemble Leosnotta).

https://www.google.com/search...
Obamasharpton

Lakewood, NJ

#772352 Oct 15, 2012
<quoted text>
Everything is Bush' fault; that's why he is in hiding, didn't show at your convention, won't campaign for Romney. That's what criminals do.
Then you and Obama need to find better hiding places than golf courses and behind ghetto warehouses.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#772355 Oct 15, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>How about Hillary Clinton is the master-mind behind Benghazi in her secret attack to get rid of O'bama? because if we have 4 more years of O'bama-she will never be able to run for President.
that and Team Obama tells clueless Dems that she is Bill's mother.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#772356 Oct 15, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, most people happen to agree with Ryan. The problem isn't not enough revenue for the government. The problem is the government spends too much money. So, the answer is for the government to spend less money.
But, let's talk about what the Democrats propose:
If you listened to the debate, you heard the central point from Ryan that proves the Democrats are lying bullshitters with the alterior motive of taking over the government.
If the government goes bankrupt, the Democrats will attempt to take control of everything using that as an excuse to claim "emergency measures" are necessary. So, how do you make the US government go bankrupt?
Create a situation where it is impossible for the government to generate enough revenue to pay for the programs instituted. The only plan for revenue the Democrats have is to make the so-called "rich" pay more taxes.
How about this fact:
The total earnings of the top 10 percent do not equal the deficit the Democrats created. Thus, in accordance with the Democrats' "plan" (they really don't have a plan for government. If they had a plan, they'd have a budget for that plan. An idiot knows this) the government will never be paid for and the debt continues to grow until it becomes impossible to pay.
So, here's the question no Democrat has answered:
Since it's a fact that the people the Democrats want to tax to pay for the government they created don't have enough money to pay even if the Democrats tax them at 100 percent and make them destitute, from whom will the Democrats get the money they need to pay for the government they created?
You actually have to identify the people who will pay more to the government to pay for what the Democrats are doing to answer this post.
Who will the Democrats raise the taxes on when it becomes obvious the so-called "rich" don't even have that much money to be taxed?
I think you forgot something.

Paul Ryan voted for the debt under Bush.

If Paul Ryan really was against debt &U deficits & balanced budgets, why did he vote for:

unfunded Bush Tax Cuts
Unfunded wars
unfunded government expansion
unfunded expansion to medicare
unfunded record earmarks

Why did Paul Ryan vote for increased spending & reduced revenues.

Was he just to f*cking stupid to know that it would create debt?

This is YOUR budget guru, the financial expert the ONE when it comes to responsible government? Really??
Obamasharpton

Lakewood, NJ

#772357 Oct 15, 2012
<quoted text>
Elect Romney and rape will be legal
Lyin' lily still drooling for those sexual fantasies.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#772358 Oct 15, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>why did O'bama under the guise of NATO attack Libya in the first place? must of been for political gain. Because Libya and Qaddafi, were not a threat to US security were they?
it must have been for oil, as Bush was always accused of (LOL, i guess that's not working out very well is it?)
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#772359 Oct 15, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So yes, a different President would have likely paid more attention to that Clinton formed Commission report.
Algore??? LOL

Yeah...right.

No doubt a box cutter alert would also have been a top priority.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#772360 Oct 15, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, those fellas whose names on on that bill - all Republican. Passed primarily by Republicans.
The repeal of Glass Steagall was what the Republicans wanted.
This is another "NAfta" argument by the uninformed. Blaming Clinton for signing a Republican action.
Blame your own party for this one.
Like the invasion of Iraq?
carol

Orlando, FL

#772361 Oct 15, 2012
Jane Says wrote:
After Team Obama’s horrid handling of the terrible tragedy in Benghazi, does anyone out there really cling to the left’s quickly unraveling yarn that this administration has a strong record on foreign policy and national security?
Sure, the prez and veep continue to chant the mantra that “Osama bin Laden is dead”— and, without a doubt, that’s a good thing. Problem is: al Qaeda is very much alive.
Indeed, the US intelligence community told us that the “demonstrators” who murdered four Americans last month in Libya are a pro-al Qaeda group, likely associated with al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb.
But the al Qaeda threat is increasing elsewhere in Africa, too, in places like Mali and Nigeria. And in the Middle East, it’s making a comeback in Iraq and running rampant next door in Syria, which is becoming “Islamist Central.”
Al Qaeda is just part of the problem in Syria: After nearly 20 months of US passivity in that nation’s civil war, the death toll now tops 30,000. And “Basher” Assad, no friend of ours, is still running the place.
Meanwhile, there’s Syria’s ally, the Islamic Republic of Isotopes, er, Iran. After four years of Obama-plomacy, the ayatollahs are closer to their atomic aspirations than ever — despite the “hope” they’d “change” their course on nukes.
Joe says bin Laden is dead and GM is very much alive.

No mention of al Qaeda.

The cover up by this administration clearly proves they want us to believe whatever they tell us.
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#772362 Oct 15, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
A job he has stolen from someone out of work.
I didn't hire myself, idiot.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#772363 Oct 15, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
Her and leo are left with outrageously stupid allegations as a defense for Obama's failed policies.
"Her and leo"??? Look, stupid Jason-Jay Hydra head, I ignore you and a lot of the other illiterates on here although most appear too stupid to have caught on. Please return the favor. You, Gummer, Bounced Czech, fried fred, etc., should go out more and discuss vaginas on the dead pecker benches in front of your local Cracker Barrel...just a thought.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min IBdaMann 48,547
Abby Nov 26 10 min PEllen 1
Amy Nov 26 13 min PEllen 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min Dale 180,825
After Ferguson the Protest Should Move to Chicago. 34 min Sam 8
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr RACE 98,686
Dear Abby 11/24/14 2 hr RACE 16
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News