Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
716,501 - 716,520 of 1,099,857 Comments Last updated 41 min ago

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#772212 Oct 15, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, perhaps you can remind us what Biden's response was when Ryan pointed out the fact that the people the Democrats want to tax to pay for those same social programs that are bankrupting Europe don't have enough money even if Obama taxed them at 100 percent.
So, perhaps you can answer that for us.
Who are the Democrats going to get the money from to pay for the government they created?
... you actually have to identify the people Obama will tax to pay for the Democrats' programs to answer this post.
Biden couldn't answer that one.
According to Paul Ryan, we should make no effort to raise revenues or cut spending unless that one action will eliminate the national debt.

Look, the idiot Ryan basically said it is a waste to consider raising the rate on the wealthy because the billions of dollars it would bring in to lower the deficit was not worth it.

So why is killing Big Bird to save 400 million worth it?

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#772213 Oct 15, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Pre or post coital?
Pre or post mortem might be a better question.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#772214 Oct 15, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do care? You only read that rag the NYPost, and gunner reads taygar, the Hezbollah propaganda site.
Throw in a little Worldnut Daily, Drudge and Fox, and you're all set.
I regularly read The New York Times, the left leaner's Bible. I also read Newsday, which leans toward the left. It is comical but sad how the news is slanted in favor of anyone they agree with.

Newsday isn't as blatant as the Times, having never divulged CIA secrets on its front page. But any chance they have to evade or bury or display to give Obama the advantage, they do. Not just Obama...any candidate who sacrifices common sense to be politically correct is their candidate. i still recall how a Democrat they worshipped was suddenly deemed awful by the editors because he (gasp) opposed hiring halls for illegal aliens and invoiced the federal government for illegal aliens the taxpayers were supporting in the county jail.

meanwhile, like you--the editorial staff is insulated from the lefty PC social issues they advocate. yes, bus gang bangers and other thugs from a failing school to another town that borders it but has a thriving school. yes, set up taxpayer funded hiring halls to help people who shouldn't be in the country at all, get jobs. yes, give them drivers licenses to "bring them out of the shadows." all while none of the limousine libs who promote the above are affected by it....cause just like you...it ain't in their neighborhoods. the problems are only seen on TV or read about.

Newville, PA

#772215 Oct 15, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It's like Thomas Sowell said: If Iran nuked NY City and you had friends and relatives their soaked in nuclear radiation and dying an agonizing death, how important would it be at that moment that America had done something really, really cool and elected a President with half-black skin and able to sing Al Green on David Letterman???
Our last President was elected as a contestant on American Idol. Our next President will be selected from all the graduates issuing from the school of Hard Knocks.
You elected George Bush & NYC was attacked.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#772216 Oct 15, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
That FOX can only come up with 18 ACORN convictions from 2008.
Now that's some funny shyte.
uh...did Obama win by more than 18 votes?
LOL
Have another cup of coffee, your brain is not fully engaged? 18 convictions on how many different charges? Nobody knows how many actual votes were tampered with, and changed by "Acorn"? A Demorat organization run by friend and confidant of Barack Hussein Obama, William(Billy)Ayres???
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#772217 Oct 15, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"We" = Obama and Biden, since such requests are handled by the State Department. "Security" = Tripoli, since Benghazi was part of the request.
"The facts:

On Wednesday, the State Department's former point man on security in Libya told the House Oversight Committee that he asked for additional security help for the Benghazi facility months before the attack, but was denied.

Various communications dating back a year asked for three to five diplomatic security agents, according to testimony at Wednesday's hearing. But Eric Nordstrom, the one-time regional security officer, said he verbally asked for 12 agents."

http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/12/politics/fact-c...

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#772218 Oct 15, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Was this before or after Bush told us: "The hard truth is that getting this deficit under control is gonna require some broad sacrifice, and that sacrifice must be shared by the employees of the federal government"
Before of after Bush told us: "After all, small businesses and families are tightening their belts. Their government should, too."
Do you have a Laura/children travel expense itinerary too?
Before, during and after. Dumbya is as big a douche as exists in the Greedy Old Pig party...remember all the golfing he did after he quit in honor of all those poor dead troops he'd killed?
Jane Says

New York, NY

#772219 Oct 15, 2012
leosnana wrote:
Oopsie! Way sorry, Benghazi was NOT a part of the request...not, not, not...
Oh, who cares! Run away with me! Did I mention I have two naked men in my basement?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#772220 Oct 15, 2012
Gunner wrote:
What to Make of Declining Democratic Registration?
Voter registration in the Buckeye State is down by 490,000 people from four years ago. Of that reduction, 44 percent is in Cleveland and surrounding Cuyahoga County, where Democrats outnumber Republicans more than two to one.…
Ohio is not alone. An August study by the left-leaning think tank Third Way showed that the Democratic voter registration decline in eight key swing states outnumbered the Republican decline by a 10-to-one ratio. In Florida, Democratic registration is down 4.9 percent, in Iowa down 9.5.
http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2012/09...
Aren't American Idol ratings down too?
Chicago voter registration down compared with 2008, election officials say
'Younger voters just aren't as taken with the election as they were' when Obama first ran, researcher says.
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2012-09-26...
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#772221 Oct 15, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the guy who thinks that 10 cases of voter impersonation since 2000 are a big deal
Yes, I think voter fraud IS a "big deal". Don't you?
Jane Says

New York, NY

#772223 Oct 15, 2012
I, Jane, am reminded of that old schoolhouse maxim to, "Read the instructions carefully before you begin."
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#772224 Oct 15, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Pre or post mortem might be a better question.
French President François Hollande Promises to Ban Homework as Part of Educational Initiatives

Read more: http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/10/15/french-pr...

I agree with this concept, as a teacher; do you?

Newville, PA

#772225 Oct 15, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did i blame anyone for a recession? I posted a fact which you can't seem to deal with.
You post something like " Under Obama, people died"

And then pretend that does not imply blame

I know your stupid little game & it doesn't work.

When you say incomes dropped under Obama, you know exactly what you are implying.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#772226 Oct 15, 2012
I'm so confused. Why are you doing this to me?
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#772227 Oct 15, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
The appearance, mostly in Cleveland's predominantly black neighborhoods, of billboards warning against voter fraud is constitutionally protected speech.
It is also insulting, demeaning, belittling speech—coming from people who choose to remain anonymous—and a despicable election tactic.
The billboards, posted here and in Cincinnati and Milwaukee by what has been identified only as a private family foundation, insinuate that the neighborhoods in which they are found are hotbeds of voter fraud, which, of course, they are not.
http://www.cleveland.com/opinion/index.ssf/20...
crime prevention is a good thing....
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#772229 Oct 15, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Paul Ryan, we should make no effort to raise revenues or cut spending unless that one action will eliminate the national debt.
Look, the idiot Ryan basically said it is a waste to consider raising the rate on the wealthy because the billions of dollars it would bring in to lower the deficit was not worth it.
So why is killing Big Bird to save 400 million worth it?
Because they can. It's a power play, he put the moderator, Jim Lehrer on notice that he will fire him. That's the vulture capitalist in action.

Newville, PA

#772230 Oct 15, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You really are dumb. The posters who point out that president nobama is not up to the job need no protection from folks such as myself. They are not racist, they are honest, something you are not.
Peace
KMA
Still protecting the racist f*cks I see.

It was a slur, moron.
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#772231 Oct 15, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You elected George Bush & NYC was attacked.
Like it mattered who was president...
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#772232 Oct 15, 2012
yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Twinks, whatever you say. Here's a heads up... cruising straight, married guys on political message boards ain't a good idea. Brings to mind bathroom stalls and airports. That's why there's gay sites.....this ain't one of em. Slither on over to one of those where you can be with your own kind and probably have a better shot at finding somebody who goes in for your form of soliciting. Hell, if you ever do find that right time and place, you might even work up the courage to finally out yourself Twinkie. Happy Trails Chuckles.
Kosher Jean from Queens....another homophobic leftwinger....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#772233 Oct 15, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>
But voter registration fraud is different. ACORN group submitted over 1.3 million voter registrations in 2008. More than a third were rejected and dozens of ACORN operatives were convicted. The non-partisan Pew Center on the States, in a recent study cited in USA Today, indicated that more than 24 million voter registration records in the US, about one in eight, are inaccurate, out-of-date, or duplicates. Some 2.8 million people are registered in two or more states, and 1.8 million registered voters are dead.
To suggest there isn't a problem is either uninformed, naive or dishonest.
There are problems. Voter fraud is not one of them. Incorrect registrations do not lead to voter fraud. Look at the FOX post. "Election fraud" Not one word of someone committing fraud at the polls. Because it doesn't happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 16 min danetoo 68,352
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 25 min STEFANO COLONNA 68,948
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 30 min Corrupt Democrats 1,902
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 31 min Obskeptic 177,350
The monkey in the room 45 min hands on AR 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr D-U-H 49,462
HKN Record Label(Davido OBO) Need UpComing Arti... 3 hr Mr Michael 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••