Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
716,301 - 716,320 of 1,101,542 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#771990 Oct 14, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear you've had some Wild Knights playing chess, too :>
My sister doesn't play checkers. She's quadriplegic and plays miniature piano by blowing water from her nostrils.
She loves playing Chopin and Beethoven pieces but can perform only watered-down versions.
A true knight would know that discretion is the better part of valor. That chump just earned its first muzzling.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#771991 Oct 14, 2012
HillJack wrote:
If you don't vote for Obama. Romney and Ryan will end social security, they will eliminate abortions and people will die in back alleys, maybe your daughter. They will take away food stamps and phones and people will starve and not be able to call for help and probably die. Also they will repeal health care and millions wll go bankrupt or die because they can't get care. They will eliminate teachers, police and firemen and your kids will be stupid and may die from being not being able to get a job cause no one taught them and they are now stupid and they can't get food stamps or social security because they are gone and may die, lotsa people will die because there will be no police and houses will burn and someone may die if they are stuck inside. They want dirty air and water,so you will get sick and die if you haven't yet. They are going to give the rich $5 Trillion dollars and make you pay for it by raising your taxes. The rich will become richer on our backs and when you die your family wont be able to afford to buy you a casket and bury you. And if you vote for Romney you are a racist.
Be smart, not dumb, vote Obama 2012
Hahahahahaha- you got a REALLY big cup of the kool aid, didn't you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Obamasharpton

Lakewood, NJ

#771992 Oct 14, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't really give a flying fick. Mitt is a proven liar and phony, and unless you're a billionaire, there's nothing there for the American people. He is a vulture, and what he has done to businesses and jobs, rape, pillage and bankrupt; is his plan for thus country. He can fool you because you are willfully ignorant.
Says the biggest Obama sucker fool of them all. LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#771993 Oct 14, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it interesting that the Dems would use Clinton to defend Obama's honor, you remember the president that was impeached for perjury.

Bill enjoyed that just a bit too much.

xD

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#771994 Oct 14, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>We're already at war, yer just too stupid to notice it.
Notice?
You have no idea what's going on.
By the time you do, it'll be too late for weaklings like you.

Obama campaign is in a death spiral so you don't have long.
Get used to saying "President Romney"

"Stuff's gettin better"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#771995 Oct 14, 2012
<quoted text>
I don't really give a flying fick. Mitt is a proven liar and phony, and unless you're a billionaire, there's nothing there for the American people. He is a vulture, and what he has done to businesses and jobs, rape, pillage and bankrupt; is his plan for thus country. He can fool you because you are willfully ignorant.
You can take a Floridian Mule to water but you can't make her drink.
(sigh)(throws his hands up)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#771996 Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#771997 Oct 14, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>...sigh...
What can I say to provoke a pistol polishing remark like the one you made yesterday? Trolling isn't enough?:-/
Sorry, but I'm on a mission from God right now. He pays more and keeps me busy. When I'm done, I'll go looking for angels again:>

....and maybe an occasional devil, too:>

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nov 6th

Costa Mesa, CA

#771998 Oct 14, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice?
You have no idea what's going on.
By the time you do, it'll be too late for weaklings like you.
Obama campaign is in a death spiral so you don't have long.
Get used to saying "President Romney"
"Stuff's gettin better"
Lets see if i say it right President Romney,that felt great.I have to say it again here I go President Romney .

Location hidden

#771999 Oct 14, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
ACLU?
LOL
Trying to confiscate law abiding citizen's firearms would not only be a criminal offense, but an act of war upon the people of this country.
It would be met with severe violence and ultimately fail.
Any President who attempts to "clean house" as you put it will be eliminated.
" http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9... ;
It was one of the few times that the NRA and the ACLU were fighting the same foe. Ironic, dontcha think?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#772000 Oct 14, 2012
HillJack wrote:
If you don't vote for Obama. Romney and Ryan will end social security, they will eliminate abortions and people will die in back alleys, maybe your daughter. They will take away food stamps and phones and people will starve and not be able to call for help and probably die. Also they will repeal health care and millions wll go bankrupt or die because they can't get care. They will eliminate teachers, police and firemen and your kids will be stupid and may die from being not being able to get a job cause no one taught them and they are now stupid and they can't get food stamps or social security because they are gone and may die, lotsa people will die because there will be no police and houses will burn and someone may die if they are stuck inside. They want dirty air and water,so you will get sick and die if you haven't yet. They are going to give the rich $5 Trillion dollars and make you pay for it by raising your taxes. The rich will become richer on our backs and when you die your family wont be able to afford to buy you a casket and bury you. And if you vote for Romney you are a racist.
Yes, then they can put everyone in prison to do slave labor

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
American Liberty

Danville, KY

#772001 Oct 14, 2012
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#772002 Oct 14, 2012
AmericanMan wrote:
It was about two months ago I asked this ( what I thought) simple question. Never has any Repub given any answer.
... Name ONE, just one difference between what Romney plans to do and what Bush did or wanted to do. Just one difference.
If you Repubs cannot come up with ANY difference between Romney's plans and what Bush did, how do you ever expect us Dems to vote to ruin the nation again? Didn't you people learn anything from the Depression of 2008?
Well, let me put it this way. Romney ran the most profitable Olympic Games in History. He knows how to get things done on time and under budget. He has successfully run a business. He has been successful at everything he has ever attempted.

America needs someone to straighten out the economic mess that we are in. Romney has experience doing exactly that.

Will he be a great president? I don't know but he MUST be better than what we have in office today. I'm willing to take the chance.

Four more years of 100% corrupt USA hater Obama???....or business/job friendly Romney??

This is what Romney wants to do:

One, take advantage of our energy resources, particularly natural gas, but also coal, oil, nuclear, renewables. That’s number one. A huge opportunity for us, and doing so is gonna bring manufacturing back, because low-cost, plentiful energy is key to manufacturing, in many industries.

Number two, trade. I want tre– to dramatically increase trade and particularly with– with Latin America.

Number three, take action to get America on track to have a balanced budget. Now those three things, by the way, are things which we have not been doing over the last few years, which I think are essential to getting this economy going again.

Number four, we’ve got to show better training and education opportunities for our current re– workers and for coming workers.

And then finally what I call restoring economic freedom. That means keep our taxes as low as possible, have regulations modern and up to date, get health care costs down. These things will restore economic freedom.

So my policies are very different than anything you’ve seen in the past. They’re really designed for an America which has some new resources, energy being one of them, trade with Latin America being another, and the need for a balanced budget now more urgent than ever before.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#772003 Oct 14, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but I'm on a mission from God right now. He pays more and keeps me busy. When I'm done, I'll go looking for angels again:>
....and maybe an occasional devil, too:>
I'll keep a light in the window.:)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#772004 Oct 14, 2012
HillJack wrote:
Your first born will be given to the government. Raw food will be outlawed. Famine will occur and lily will be forced to wear magic underwear which she may or may not like as she has a fetish about it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#772005 Oct 14, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, let me put it this way. Romney ran the most profitable Olympic Games in History. He knows how to get things done on time and under budget. He has successfully run a business. He has been successful at everything he has ever attempted.
America needs someone to straighten out the economic mess that we are in. Romney has experience doing exactly that.
Will he be a great president? I don't know but he MUST be better than what we have in office today. I'm willing to take the chance.
Four more years of 100% corrupt USA hater Obama???....or business/job friendly Romney??
This is what Romney wants to do:
One, take advantage of our energy resources, particularly natural gas, but also coal, oil, nuclear, renewables. That’s number one. A huge opportunity for us, and doing so is gonna bring manufacturing back, because low-cost, plentiful energy is key to manufacturing, in many industries.
Number two, trade. I want tre– to dramatically increase trade and particularly with– with Latin America.
Number three, take action to get America on track to have a balanced budget. Now those three things, by the way, are things which we have not been doing over the last few years, which I think are essential to getting this economy going again.
Number four, we’ve got to show better training and education opportunities for our current re– workers and for coming workers.
And then finally what I call restoring economic freedom. That means keep our taxes as low as possible, have regulations modern and up to date, get health care costs down. These things will restore economic freedom.
So my policies are very different than anything you’ve seen in the past. They’re really designed for an America which has some new resources, energy being one of them, trade with Latin America being another, and the need for a balanced budget now more urgent than ever before.
Wait a minute, do you meanto tell me that he DID give specifics??

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#772006 Oct 14, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
Your first born will be given to the government. Raw food will be outlawed. Famine will occur and lily will be forced to wear magic underwear which she may or may not like as she has a fetish about it.
No fair, I was eating hen I read this-you owe me a clean computer screen!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#772007 Oct 14, 2012
<quoted text>
Yes, then they can put everyone in prison to do slave labor
We will all be forced to learn Chinese and wear state approved uniforms. We will be forced to raise our own food in our backyards and on roof tops.
Chinese flags will fly over American companies in China.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#772008 Oct 14, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
We will all be forced to learn Chinese and wear state approved uniforms. We will be forced to raise our own food in our backyards and on roof tops.
Chinese flags will fly over American companies in China.
Alright, I'll finish eating later!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#772009 Oct 14, 2012
The ABC/Washington post thinks that 87% of registered voters are likely to vote and they'll vote more heavily Dem than 2008. BAWAHAHAHA!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 min Pippa 97,967
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min litesong 46,382
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 24 min LRS 177,529
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 37 min KiMare 49,508
Abby 9-2 45 min Pippa 11
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr RACE 4,667
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr RACE 1,263
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE