Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
716,301 - 716,320 of 1,079,850 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Nobama

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Alexander The Great used to move between campfires each night to share food and food for thought with his men. This created powerful loyalty to him and great understanding of the men for Alexander as a leader.
I am not calling McChrystal another Alexander but from what I've read, the Men & Women under his lead knew that he held their welfare close to his heart.
The Boy Messiah holds his public image close to his mechanical, conniving heart and not the men & women of the military. Nor does he care about the safety of America's Foreign Service Personnel, obviously.
McChrystal chose his men over his career...that makes him a hero compared to the stooge generals that now surround Hussein Obama....

Petraeus may soon be thrown under the bus for Benghazi....
finding

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
New Madrid Mega Quake Tied To Sinkhole: Perhaps Imminent? Man Made Or An Act Of God?
Over the years they have been filling a nearby salt dome in Assumption, Parish, Louisiana with radioactive waste and 1.5 million barrels of liquid Butane. If this sinkhole continues to devour land and trees in this area, it may eventually breach this storage area releasing not only toxic radiation into the environment, but also butane which will then become exposed to the air above. All it would take then would be the spark from a car ignition or some other source of fire to set in motion an explosion which some suggest could be equivalent to about 100 nuclear bombs similar to those used on Nagasaki or Hiroshima, in Japan. As bad as all of that would be, there is something even worse that could come from this.
An explosion on that magnitude would create a giant crater deep in the earth exposing this salt dome to the elements. Since this salt dome is also connected to the much larger Luann salt basin, that means water from the bayou will trickle down and quickly become a torrent of water to dissolve the salt in areas covering 5 states, up to a mile thick. As the salt dome looses integrity, all of those deep oil wells will become funnels to either blow out or pull more water into the cavity. When that finally collapses, ALL of Louisiana will sink into the Gulf of Mexico. Parts of Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama, and Florida will also be underwater. The salt dome under the Texas gulf will also collapse, sending a huge tsunami tidal wave as far inland as the Balcones Escarpment. Cities like Houston and New Orleans will sink into the ocean, never to be seen again. Cities like Fort Worth, Dallas, Waco, Austin, and San Antonio will also be flooded, but might be restored as the tidal wave recedes.
The New Madrid fault and Mississippi river basin is being targeted with HAARP, fracking tech drilling operations, and possibly other means (such as nuclear explosions). They are planning to create an earthquake in that region to split this nation with an inland sea from Chicago to New Orleans. This will not be an “act of God".
http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2012/10/new...
I believe you had a bad dream.
Brad

Manchester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
McChrystal chose his men over his career...that makes him a hero compared to the stooge generals that now surround Hussein Obama....
Petraeus may soon be thrown under the bus for Benghazi....
Where did Oblamer say the buck stops again?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did Oblamer say the buck stops again?
That changes from day to day.
yeah you are right

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

God help us

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Jesus H Flynt Esquire wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll never get a RepubliCON to answer that.
I can't speak for Republicans in general but, for myself, I have a policy of not answering stupid questions posed by stupid posters.

Mr. Smith, do you till beat your wife?

Name one difference between what George Washington did and what President Warren G. Harding wanted to do.

You two kids can go play with your navel fuzz and tell each other stories beneath the sheets with a flashlight. Happy Adventures!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

worried progressive wrote:
Romney continues to draw bigger and bigger crowds at campaign stops.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-10-13/romn...
This worries me as a lefty. When you see big crowds at Obama events, they are usually bussed in labor union groups or highly organized activists (ACORN, for example).
In contrast, the Romney crows appear to be ordinary citizens, moms and dads, main street America.
I'm afraid this may be foreshadowing for the 2012 election. Hate to say it, but we may see a Republican landslide like in 2010 & another humiliating defeat for the occupy movement.
These are tough times for marxists, anarchists, petty criminals and other members of the 99 % movement.
Don't worry, the Romney campaign busses people in, that happened in Miami when he appeared on Univision. Everything about Romney is a lie, and fake, staged. The President will be re elected

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

yeah you are right wrote:
God help us
He's trying to. He gave us Mitt and Paul. The rest is up to us.
God helps those who help themselves. Get angry. Stay angry.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry, the Romney campaign busses people in, that happened in Miami when he appeared on Univision. Everything about Romney is a lie, and fake, staged. The President will be re elected
Stop reading the backs of cereal boxes and the Ingredients Label on Vodka.

Get a life that works. When the Boy Messiah goes golfing, you don't have to wash his balls for him.
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Strange, the reporters do not mention seeing buses pulling in. I did see it mention in an article that this typical for Obama rallies but didn't see any mention of this for Romney rallies. Do you really want to whine about the use of buses lily?
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

FEMA Conducting Large Scale Earthquake Drill Next Week On October 18, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange, the reporters do not mention seeing buses pulling in. I did see it mention in an article that this typical for Obama rallies but didn't see any mention of this for Romney rallies. Do you really want to whine about the use of buses lily?
I don't really give a flying fick. Mitt is a proven liar and phony, and unless you're a billionaire, there's nothing there for the American people. He is a vulture, and what he has done to businesses and jobs, rape, pillage and bankrupt; is his plan for thus country. He can fool you because you are willfully ignorant.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
No no no!
Your boy Obama?
WTF!
HE IS THE PRESIDENT MARRIED WITH TWO KIDS!!!
boy?
You racist fffffcks!
Fffffffffck you!
But righties accept this?
Warren Steed Jeffs (born December 3, 1955) is the president of the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (FLDS Church).[a] In 2011, Jeffs was convicted of two felony counts of child sexual assault.[5]
Jeffs gained international notoriety in May 2006 when he was placed on the FBI's Ten Most Wanted List for unlawful flight to avoid prosecution on Utah state charges related to his alleged arrangement of illegal marriages between his adult male followers and underage girls. He was arrested in August 2006 in Nevada, and agreed to be taken to Utah for trial. In May and July 2007 the State of Arizona charged him with eight additional counts, including sexual conduct with minors and incest, in two separate cases.[6]
Sick!
This wasn't 1857!
Same God?
WTF!
Maybe he needs to pull up his tighty whities and start acting like an adult. He can start by accepting the fact that he made promises that he can't keep, that he refusses to accept any blame for the state of the economy, and that he has been blaming a video to cover up a terrorist attack.
I got me Obama phone errg

Garland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
I don't really give a flying fick. Mitt is a proven liar and phony, and unless you're a billionaire, there's nothing there for the American people. He is a vulture, and what he has done to businesses and jobs, rape, pillage and bankrupt; is his plan for thus country. He can fool you because you are willfully ignorant.
Only druggies,gang members,drunks and pedophiles know Obama give me free thing cuz I not know.I went schoul two.Obama pay mi car and mortguj.
Brad

Manchester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he needs to pull up his tighty whities and start acting like an adult. He can start by accepting the fact that he made promises that he can't keep, that he refusses to accept any blame for the state of the economy, and that he has been blaming a video to cover up a terrorist attack.
In the end it may very well be the Clintons that bring him down.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Churches who claim tax exempt status, and people like Romney who filter millions through their churches, who use those funds to influence ballot initiatives in other states should lose their status, pay taxes and be fined. This is not charitable; it's hateful. Imagine what good things the Mormons could do to help the poor with $28 million. Instead, they chose to use it to take away rights of gay people.
Stop being a dummy. Romney and the Mormons don't give a shyt about the poor.
Do you have a problem with tax-excempt Planned Parenthood spending money to influence ballot initiatives?
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LDS_Humanitarian...

LDS Humanitarian Initiatives
Emergency Response is the part of the LDS Church’s humanitarian efforts of which most people are aware. Funds and supplies in this area are used to help victims of natural disasters such as earthquakes, floods, droughts, tornadoes, and hurricanes, as well as other disasters such as wars or political unrest. Supplies in this area are gathered and stored before a crisis so supplies can be sent literally within hours of an emergency. Volunteers are also on call so if they are needed they can be reached and organized within a few hours. The LDS Church is renowned for its ability to organize its members in various regions of the world to respond to emergency and facilitate distributing goods immediately after a crisis, often before aid programs such as the Red Cross or the Salvation Army come to assist. In 2008, the LDS Church responded to 124 disasters in 48 countries.[2] Wheelchair Distribution is another program of the LDS Church crucial to helping those in need. Studies estimate that only one percent of the disabled in the world have wheelchairs. For the rest, being without a wheelchair means for adults that they can not provide for themselves or their families, and for children it often means not being able to attend school. By providing wheelchairs to those in need, the LDS Church hopes to help people become more self-reliant which is an important tenant of LDS beliefs.[3] The Clean Water Service provides clean water and wells to people who otherwise would most likely contract deadly diseases because of the dirty water. It is estimated that one billion people lack clean water. The clean water program is designed to partner with local community agencies to provide sustainable clean water.[4] The Neonatal Resuscitation program sends doctors and volunteers to areas where infant mortality rate is high. They are able to teach people in the area how to resuscitate newborns as well as provide simple medical equipment. This service is greatly needed as it is estimated that nearly 1 million newborns die each year due to birth difficulties. Up to 10% of newborns have breathing difficulties.[5] The Vision Treatment Training program teaches facilities and medical personnel in developing countries how to treat preventable or reversible blindness. There are 37 million people in the world who are blind, and up to 75 % of blindness is treatable. The vision care program works with local vision health care centers to help treat and prevent blindness for the poor.[6]
In addition to these efforts, the LDS Church also has over 300 job development and placement centers around the world. In 2001, the LDS Church began the Perpetual Education Fund which provides money to cover tuition and other school expenses to people in developing nations. As of 2007, tens of thousands of individuals had been given assistance. So far this program has operated primarily in South America and Oceana. The LDS Church has also begun producing a nutrition-rich porridge named Atmit to help during acute famines. The LDS Church Welfare program owns farms, ranches, canneries, and other food producing facilities to provide temporary food relief for families and individuals. LDS Humanitarian Services frequently works with other charities and NGOs such as the Red Cross, Catholic charities and even various Islamic charities for which the LDS Church has produced halaal food.[7]

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear you've had some Wild Knights playing chess, too :>
My sister doesn't play checkers. She's quadriplegic and plays miniature piano by blowing water from her nostrils.
She loves playing Chopin and Beethoven pieces but can perform only watered-down versions.
...sigh...

What can I say to provoke a pistol polishing remark like the one you made yesterday? Trolling isn't enough?:-/

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Gee Whiz, David Asselrod, and Barack Hussein Obama only prevaricate? We gets it Lily.... From your vast storehouse, of Obama BS, what you gonna say now?? Packers win, back in the hunt...
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Really? You won't vote for Obama because you can't believe a thing Romney/Ryan says? Oh, well, just another example of reich-wing weird.
Obama's lies. I'm sorry, I thought that you would be smart enough to figure that one out. My bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

95 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 min PEllen 97,531
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 min TRD 67,940
Ask Amy July 25, 2014 7 min PEllen 1
Abby July 25, 2014 8 min PEllen 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min LRS 174,623
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 min truth 48,902
Amy 7-24 31 min Mister Tonka 24
Abby 7-24 13 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE