Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 35,814)

Showing posts 716,261 - 716,280 of1,071,369
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
This Mitt!
He must have the worst case of blue balls in the universe!
Every female he sees: you should be my wife you should be my wife you should be my wife you should be my wife.........
I wonder if Mitt ever visited those Mormon weirdos in Arizona that married 12 year olds?
Mitt: you should be king Mormon stud!!!
You could still be marrying them Mitt. Right now!
carol is waiting Mitt? Eeeeeeeewwwwww!
Be yourself Mitt -- unleash the beast!!
It explains so much!! I should get a nobel for this!
LOL
LOL
LOL
HA HA HA HA HA!!!!
I was hired by over 69 million voters who didn't even do a routine background check on me. My regards to the Main Stream Media for all their assistance. I'm doing a lousy , stinking job, with a record number of people out of work. I gave guns to Mexican drug gangs, hoping I could get a new gun control law passed. I decide which laws I'm going to enforce and which ones I won't. I've doubled the deficit. I've ruined our health care system. And yet I still stand an excellent chance of being re-elected.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Preliminary figures show annual benefit boost for typical retiree may be between $12 and $24 a month

... old flukers won't be able to buy birth control devices at these increases.

<think about it>
Black Wino

La Quinta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Hillary Clinton reveals what REALLY led to Benghazi massacre - and demolishes White House claim it was triggered by anti-Islam film
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22154...
Hmmmm...hmm... dat ole fat butted cracka sho nuff shanked dat " Lying Barry " right in da azz instead of his back... dat ole ho don't wants to go down wid Barry an da Joker....dat other Liar Bill must have kicked ole Hillary in da butt to wakw her up, an stop drinking Barry's " Lying Hypno Kool-Aid "....
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
I was hired by over 69 million voters who didn't even do a routine background check on me. My regards to the Main Stream Media for all their assistance. I'm doing a lousy , stinking job, with a record number of people out of work. I gave guns to Mexican drug gangs, hoping I could get a new gun control law passed. I decide which laws I'm going to enforce and which ones I won't. I've doubled the deficit. I've ruined our health care system. And yet I still stand an excellent chance of being re-elected.
If so, America needs to fail.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Churches who claim tax exempt status, and people like Romney who filter millions through their churches, who use those funds to influence ballot initiatives in other states should lose their status, pay taxes and be fined. This is not charitable; it's hateful. Imagine what good things the Mormons could do to help the poor with $28 million. Instead, they chose to use it to take away rights of gay people.
Stop being a dummy. Romney and the Mormons don't give a shyt about the poor.
"silly"
It is against the law to spend monies to support a position of a ballot initiative? Only in your mind and only if you disagree with the proposal. Would you be equally as pissed if millions were offered to support gay marriage initiatives? Do not all folks have equal rights and can spend their monies as they choose?
Peace
AmericanMan

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

It was about two months ago I asked this ( what I thought) simple question. Never has any Repub given any answer.
... Name ONE, just one difference between what Romney plans to do and what Bush did or wanted to do. Just one difference.
If you Repubs cannot come up with ANY difference between Romney's plans and what Bush did, how do you ever expect us Dems to vote to ruin the nation again? Didn't you people learn anything from the Depression of 2008?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"Your boy Obama" is a slur. Calling a black man "Boy" is a slur.
Unless its herman cain.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, did I miss Ryan's apology?
I mean, how could he sit there with a straight face & talk about the deficit.
He took us off the path of balanced budgets &he voted for doubling the debt.
Then has the very nerve to have a fit about it now & blame others.
Slaughtered...Hahahaha

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Unemployment & jobs are lagging results of a recession. Trying to blame Obama fora recession wellunder way when he took office proves how pathetic you are.
Blame those who were in charge when the recession started for once.
Where did i blame anyone for a recession? I posted a fact which you can't seem to deal with.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

The Republicans are predictably having a case of the vapors over that horrible Joe Biden's terrible manners, which is hilarious from the people who had no problem with Newt Gingrich browbeating the moderators to their faces or audience members screaming out "yeah!" when Wolf Blitzer asking if people who don't have insurance should die. To hear them go on today, fainting couches have sold out all over the country.

http://digbysblog.blogspot.com/2012/10/republ...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
That's a lie, as usual
Which one? Drug running, gun running, or both?
Nobama

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

glennm69 wrote:
<quoted text>
He sat there and with a straight face told America that neither he or the President were informed that the attack in Libya was a terrorist attack.
According to testimony given before Congress days before the debate, that was a lie.
He sat there and told America that intelligence provided to the White House indicated the events in Libya was spontaneous and in response to a you tube video. We know that the state department had a live video feed from the location. That live video feed showed no spontaneous protest about a video... It just showed a bunch of heavily armeed terrorists attacking the consulate. This was also a lie.
There were more lies but you get the picture.(if you don't America certainly does)
some may call it lying....others would call it treason.......
Nobama

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> You posted a slur.
Hussein Obama is a slur on the Presidency.....

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You really are dumb. The posters who point out that president nobama is not up to the job need no protection from folks such as myself. They are not racist, they are honest, something you are not.
Peace
KMA
They don't call him "the putz" for nothing

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama, by his relentless bragging, has stirred the pot of Muslim hatred. The mob in Egypt was chanting, "We're all Osamas, Obama!!" That indicates Bin Laden's death has done more to invigorate their terrorism than reduce it. If Obama wants credit for that, he can have it.
We're stuck with a President who just can't keep his mouth shut.
He still thinks he's on the field spiking a football although he knows next to nothing about sports....or Foreign Policy.
His big mouth kept taunting aL Qaeda into retaliating - and they did.

*THAT"S* why he kept lying about the attack being the result of an anti-diaperhead movie. Just a bunch of upset Muslims Joe's walking around with RPGs, Automatic Weapons, Mortars and support vehicles, right, Mr. Jerk-In-Chief?

The Boy Messiah needs to go. NOW. Hurry November.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Biden was not whining, he was flabberghasted by the lies told by Ryan. It was a lively and great debate, as they should be. Ryan was out of his league, ill prepared and lacked knowledge of foreign policy. He wouldn't answer the questions about how they plan to pay for the 20% tax cut, lied on the abortion question too.
Mitt and Ryan can't tell the truth about anything, they even lied and said they don't plan on vouchercare when all the while that is what they have been saying.
Flabberghasted....hahahahaha. stop...i need to breathe

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

AmericanMan wrote:
It was about two months ago I asked this ( what I thought) simple question. Never has any Repub given any answer.
... Name ONE, just one difference between what Romney plans to do and what Bush did or wanted to do. Just one difference.
If you Repubs cannot come up with ANY difference between Romney's plans and what Bush did, how do you ever expect us Dems to vote to ruin the nation again? Didn't you people learn anything from the Depression of 2008?
I'm getting tired of emptying the Kitty Litter. Scat or I'll shove a Flea Collar up your dark spot you Cross-Eyed Grunge Cat.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Did you see that guy with the TShirt that said, "Bring the White Back into the Whitehouse"? That's these goobers on here, a bunch of losers who can't stand that a black man is in the White House.
Meanwhile:
DUBAI, Oct 14 (Reuters)- The United Arab Emirates has dispatched a medical team to evacuate a Pakistani schoolgirl shot by the Taliban if doctors decide she should be taken abroad for treatment, a UAE news agency reported on Sunday.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/14/mala...
Why aren't you telling them yo mind their own fckn business, lush?
FIRE THE GOP

Hillsborough, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

The last part is right, President Obama wins again!

The rest of your slop? Peeeeeeeeyou!

Stinks!

But hey the clueless abound around here!

The country is better off,

Without Mitt Romney as President.

Let him play with his car elevator.

The winner will continue winning for the people!

That is something right wingers have never understood.

The country is not just billionaires to suck up to.

President Obama is real leadership for real people.

Have fun man. You get four more years to pick someone better to run in 2016.

Mitt? You guys ran Mitt? WTF were you thinking?

He sucks!

His plans change every hour!

And he only cares about the filthy rich. ONLY!

Now YOU! <----------gfy!
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Isn't there a gay site somewhere on topix you could cruise?
As far as I can tell this is a political thread.
Take it somewhere else Chuckles, you're soliciting in the wrong place.
If you want to exercise Stupidity, try talking to the mirror. This is neither the time nor the place, Babycakes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 716,261 - 716,280 of1,071,369
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

93 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 min NWmoon 97,423
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 11 min Cali Girl 2014 48,675
Four Dead in Bridgeview Head-On Collision 17 min In Your Face 69
Chicago Democrats a Protected Species on the Na... 18 min bensley reality 2
Amy 7-10 19 min Cass 5
Abby 7-10 33 min Cass 8
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 54 min Jacques from Ottawa 173,533
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search