Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
716,261 - 716,280 of 1,100,501 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#771932 Oct 14, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Yer dog is too stupid to wag his tail.
And you are lovely when you wag yours:>

Lapeer, MI

#771933 Oct 14, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You're having an OR moment.:)
I am not medically qualified to perform in an OR.
But if I'm pushed, I could help out in an ER.
Patriot

Denver, CO

#771935 Oct 14, 2012
New Madrid Mega Quake Tied To Sinkhole: Perhaps Imminent? Man Made Or An Act Of God?

Over the years they have been filling a nearby salt dome in Assumption, Parish, Louisiana with radioactive waste and 1.5 million barrels of liquid Butane. If this sinkhole continues to devour land and trees in this area, it may eventually breach this storage area releasing not only toxic radiation into the environment, but also butane which will then become exposed to the air above. All it would take then would be the spark from a car ignition or some other source of fire to set in motion an explosion which some suggest could be equivalent to about 100 nuclear bombs similar to those used on Nagasaki or Hiroshima, in Japan. As bad as all of that would be, there is something even worse that could come from this.

An explosion on that magnitude would create a giant crater deep in the earth exposing this salt dome to the elements. Since this salt dome is also connected to the much larger Luann salt basin, that means water from the bayou will trickle down and quickly become a torrent of water to dissolve the salt in areas covering 5 states, up to a mile thick. As the salt dome looses integrity, all of those deep oil wells will become funnels to either blow out or pull more water into the cavity. When that finally collapses, ALL of Louisiana will sink into the Gulf of Mexico. Parts of Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama, and Florida will also be underwater. The salt dome under the Texas gulf will also collapse, sending a huge tsunami tidal wave as far inland as the Balcones Escarpment. Cities like Houston and New Orleans will sink into the ocean, never to be seen again. Cities like Fort Worth, Dallas, Waco, Austin, and San Antonio will also be flooded, but might be restored as the tidal wave recedes.

The New Madrid fault and Mississippi river basin is being targeted with HAARP, fracking tech drilling operations, and possibly other means (such as nuclear explosions). They are planning to create an earthquake in that region to split this nation with an inland sea from Chicago to New Orleans. This will not be an “act of God".

http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2012/10/new...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

#771936 Oct 14, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
Republicans borrowed a full 70% of the national debt.
For rich guy tax cuts!
Hey man! The economy still created billionaires with taxes on high incomes above 50%.
Think outside the right winger box!
It won't get paid off in one year,
but you losers owe that money! Tax cuts are not free!
<quoted text>
I know I've explained this to you before, but I'll do it one more time. You know, no child left behind.

In case you're like Obama and have never read the Constitution, this is an important point to understand when you discuss the debt and deficit:
Congress has full control of all the purse strings of the US government. The president cannot invent programs to spend on. Only Congress can do that. Only Congress can determine how much to spend on each of the programs only Congress can authorize.
Now, let's review some recent American history:

The Republicans turned over to the Democrats all the purse strings of the US government in January, 2007, with a declining 0.16 (that's zero point one six) trillion dollar deficit. The Democrats have increased that deficit ONE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED PERCENT to 2.4 trillion dollars.
The Republicans turned over to the Democrats a total public debt of 5 trillion dollars in January, 2007. The Democrats have more than tripled that debt which is 16 trillion dollars today.

Now, if you repeat the same ignorant stuff you've been regurgitating here, we can accurately describe you as a liar.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#771939 Oct 14, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Who?
Clintons boy-"Borned in the USA" Springsteen
Only this time-since there's still some speculation--ol springersteen might have to change the words to "Borned in the USaaa aa...I was borned in the Ussaaa (we think)....

(been there --heard it--kinda like Fleetwoood Mac LOL)

ROMNEY/RYAN/BIDEN/CHRISTIE et al 2012!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

#771940 Oct 14, 2012
Patriot wrote:
New Madrid Mega Quake Tied To Sinkhole: Perhaps Imminent? Man Made Or An Act Of God?
Over the years they have been filling a nearby salt dome in Assumption, Parish, Louisiana with radioactive waste and 1.5 million barrels of liquid Butane. If this sinkhole continues to devour land and trees in this area, it may eventually breach this storage area releasing not only toxic radiation into the environment, but also butane which will then become exposed to the air above. All it would take then would be the spark from a car ignition or some other source of fire to set in motion an explosion which some suggest could be equivalent to about 100 nuclear bombs similar to those used on Nagasaki or Hiroshima, in Japan. As bad as all of that would be, there is something even worse that could come from this.
An explosion on that magnitude would create a giant crater deep in the earth exposing this salt dome to the elements. Since this salt dome is also connected to the much larger Luann salt basin, that means water from the bayou will trickle down and quickly become a torrent of water to dissolve the salt in areas covering 5 states, up to a mile thick. As the salt dome looses integrity, all of those deep oil wells will become funnels to either blow out or pull more water into the cavity. When that finally collapses, ALL of Louisiana will sink into the Gulf of Mexico. Parts of Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama, and Florida will also be underwater. The salt dome under the Texas gulf will also collapse, sending a huge tsunami tidal wave as far inland as the Balcones Escarpment. Cities like Houston and New Orleans will sink into the ocean, never to be seen again. Cities like Fort Worth, Dallas, Waco, Austin, and San Antonio will also be flooded, but might be restored as the tidal wave recedes.
The New Madrid fault and Mississippi river basin is being targeted with HAARP, fracking tech drilling operations, and possibly other means (such as nuclear explosions). They are planning to create an earthquake in that region to split this nation with an inland sea from Chicago to New Orleans. This will not be an “act of God".
BWAAAAAAWWW HAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWW HAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW

Who the f**k have you been listening to?

You sound like some liberal arts so-called professor giving a lecture on some technical subject.... nothing but ignorant bullshit coming out of your mouth.
How about you get an engineering or science degree so you have at least some credibility when you open your ignorant mouth and regurgitate the indoctrination you've allowed yourself to be brainwashed with.

I'm going to give your ignorant post a FUNNY judge it. If you had any kind of a technical education, you'd see the humor.

Lapeer, MI

#771941 Oct 14, 2012
kuda wrote:
<quoted text>You’re offering only two choices? Most often, the wisest choice is not to jump the gun — to do nothing.
Edmund Burke would spit on you.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

"Better to be despised for too anxious apprehensions, than ruined by too confident a security."

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."

"Early and provident fear is the mother of safety."
"The concessions of the weak are the concessions of fear."

Joe Bidens have always been a Dime-a-Dozen. Burke understood the Hair-Plug Joe's of all ages:

"It is a general popular error to suppose the loudest complainers for the publick to be the most anxious for its welfare."

"Applause is the spur of noble minds, the end and aim of weak ones."

The Boy Messiah has long been touted by Leftists as being a highly intelligent Siren. Bruce Springsteen makes bathroom noises, too, folks and the Jerk-In-Chief can sing like a bloodhound on a hunt, too. So what?

"The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion."
"The true danger is when liberty is nibbled away, for expedients, and by parts."

Burke understood Boy Messiahs very well. Our Religious Rights(among many others) are being whittled away by a Jerk-In-Chief who promotes black theology and supplies an opiate for the masses.

""Nothing is so fatal to religion as indifference."

Fight the SOB. Get angry and stay angry.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#771942 Oct 14, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I'm talking American soldiers. I know somebody who said that he was told that he must face the fact that he might be ordered to fire on U.S. civilians.
Bill Clinton tried to confiscate guns in Chicago with Operation Clean Sweep but was called racist for it so he caved. Obama, owning only his black genes, can't be called racist when he starts "cleaning house". I doubt the ACLU will ever challenge Obama on any of his actions.
ACLU?
LOL
Trying to confiscate law abiding citizen's firearms would not only be a criminal offense, but an act of war upon the people of this country.
It would be met with severe violence and ultimately fail.
Any President who attempts to "clean house" as you put it will be eliminated.

Lapeer, MI

#771945 Oct 14, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
McChrystal was fired for daring to speak the truth about the failed Hussein Obama policy in Afghanistan....cowards blindly support a failed commander...heroes like McChrystal speak up to protect their troops.....
Alexander The Great used to move between campfires each night to share food and food for thought with his men. This created powerful loyalty to him and great understanding of the men for Alexander as a leader.

I am not calling McChrystal another Alexander but from what I've read, the Men & Women under his lead knew that he held their welfare close to his heart.

The Boy Messiah holds his public image close to his mechanical, conniving heart and not the men & women of the military. Nor does he care about the safety of America's Foreign Service Personnel, obviously.
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#771947 Oct 14, 2012
You are wrong!!

Print your slop a thousand more times.

Still will be wrong!

According to Mitt Romney: the buck stops at the presidents desk!

So your boss is wrong?

NATIONAL DEBT: WHO RANG IT UP?

All presidents combined before your Reagan: 7%.

Reagan: 13%
Bush 1: 11%
Bush 2: 43%
----------
All Republican!!

For stupid fffffcking tax cuts for already wealthy!

Rich guy tax cuts!

Mitt says: do it again!

Choke on that! Dippppschitttt!

Your slop is old and tired!

Lies!

That's why your boss is going to lose!
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I've explained this to you before, but I'll do it one more time. You know, no child left behind.
In case you're like Obama and have never read the Constitution, this is an important point to understand when you discuss the debt and deficit:
Congress has full control of all the purse strings of the US government. The president cannot invent programs to spend on. Only Congress can do that. Only Congress can determine how much to spend on each of the programs only Congress can authorize.
Now, let's review some recent American history:
The Republicans turned over to the Democrats all the purse strings of the US government in January, 2007, with a declining 0.16 (that's zero point one six) trillion dollar deficit. The Democrats have increased that deficit ONE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED PERCENT to 2.4 trillion dollars.
The Republicans turned over to the Democrats a total public debt of 5 trillion dollars in January, 2007. The Democrats have more than tripled that debt which is 16 trillion dollars today.
Now, if you repeat the same ignorant stuff you've been regurgitating here, we can accurately describe you as a liar.
finding

Brookland, AR

#771948 Oct 14, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Biden didn't lie about anything. That's your guy Mitt the liar. He can't tell the same story two days in a row. Does that not bother you that you have no idea what your candidate stands for?
We know what Romney stands for, we know what bommie stands for, we have bommie's record to judge him Romney and Ryan November 6 2012.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#771949 Oct 14, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Alexander The Great used to move between campfires each night to share food and food for thought with his men. This created powerful loyalty to him and great understanding of the men for Alexander as a leader.
I am not calling McChrystal another Alexander but from what I've read, the Men & Women under his lead knew that he held their welfare close to his heart.
The Boy Messiah holds his public image close to his mechanical, conniving heart and not the men & women of the military. Nor does he care about the safety of America's Foreign Service Personnel, obviously.
McChrystal chose his men over his career...that makes him a hero compared to the stooge generals that now surround Hussein Obama....

Petraeus may soon be thrown under the bus for Benghazi....
finding

Brookland, AR

#771950 Oct 14, 2012
Patriot wrote:
I believe you had a bad dream.
Brad

Manchester, CT

#771953 Oct 14, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
McChrystal chose his men over his career...that makes him a hero compared to the stooge generals that now surround Hussein Obama....
Petraeus may soon be thrown under the bus for Benghazi....
Where did Oblamer say the buck stops again?

Lapeer, MI

#771955 Oct 14, 2012
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did Oblamer say the buck stops again?
That changes from day to day.
yeah you are right

United States

#771956 Oct 14, 2012
God help us

Lapeer, MI

#771957 Oct 14, 2012
Jesus H Flynt Esquire wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll never get a RepubliCON to answer that.
I can't speak for Republicans in general but, for myself, I have a policy of not answering stupid questions posed by stupid posters.

Mr. Smith, do you till beat your wife?

Name one difference between what George Washington did and what President Warren G. Harding wanted to do.

You two kids can go play with your navel fuzz and tell each other stories beneath the sheets with a flashlight. Happy Adventures!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#771958 Oct 14, 2012
worried progressive wrote:
Romney continues to draw bigger and bigger crowds at campaign stops.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-10-13/romn...
This worries me as a lefty. When you see big crowds at Obama events, they are usually bussed in labor union groups or highly organized activists (ACORN, for example).
In contrast, the Romney crows appear to be ordinary citizens, moms and dads, main street America.
I'm afraid this may be foreshadowing for the 2012 election. Hate to say it, but we may see a Republican landslide like in 2010 & another humiliating defeat for the occupy movement.
These are tough times for marxists, anarchists, petty criminals and other members of the 99 % movement.
Don't worry, the Romney campaign busses people in, that happened in Miami when he appeared on Univision. Everything about Romney is a lie, and fake, staged. The President will be re elected

Lapeer, MI

#771959 Oct 14, 2012
yeah you are right wrote:
God help us
He's trying to. He gave us Mitt and Paul. The rest is up to us.
God helps those who help themselves. Get angry. Stay angry.

Lapeer, MI

#771960 Oct 14, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry, the Romney campaign busses people in, that happened in Miami when he appeared on Univision. Everything about Romney is a lie, and fake, staged. The President will be re elected
Stop reading the backs of cereal boxes and the Ingredients Label on Vodka.

Get a life that works. When the Boy Messiah goes golfing, you don't have to wash his balls for him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 19 min _Zoey_ 4,655
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 52 min Rick Moss 68,994
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr Quinn Pro Quo 1,909
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 177,407
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,938
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 1 hr Heisenberg 44
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Dick Topick 49,534
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago