Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
716,201 - 716,220 of 1,100,069 Comments Last updated 12 min ago

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#771869 Oct 14, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you dumbf*ck,if you bothered to take our fat head out of your fat ass you would know that post was in response to one of your Right Whiners calling Obama's mother a slut.
But here you are, calling me out for something you buddy did.
You protect his calling Obama's dead mother a slut. Not surprised from a lowlife scum like you.
"real dumb"
You are dumb and a troll. You believe bad behavior merits additional bad behavior. Continue to slur and demean women, it just points out the loser you are.
Peace
KMA
Obamasharpton

Lakewood, NJ

#771870 Oct 14, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
At least he died in peace; as a Democrat.
You mean Obama's campaign is over?
Patriot

Denver, CO

#771871 Oct 14, 2012
How the "Elite" Carve Up The World For Their Benefit

Sunday, October 14, 2012 7:14

Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#771872 Oct 14, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Really? You won't vote for Obama because you can't believe a thing Romney/Ryan says? Oh, well, just another example of reich-wing weird.
Did you see that guy with the TShirt that said, "Bring the White Back into the Whitehouse"? That's these goobers on here, a bunch of losers who can't stand that a black man is in the White House.

Meanwhile:

DUBAI, Oct 14 (Reuters)- The United Arab Emirates has dispatched a medical team to evacuate a Pakistani schoolgirl shot by the Taliban if doctors decide she should be taken abroad for treatment, a UAE news agency reported on Sunday.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/14/mala...
at The speed of debt

Costa Mesa, CA

#771873 Oct 14, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
Officials: Felix Baumgartner is first skydiver to break speed of sound after hitting 833.9 mph in 23-mile jump
I saw it that was great ,but Obama still holds the land record of making the economy go even faster down.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#771874 Oct 14, 2012
<quoted text>
Biden was not whining, he was flabberghasted by the lies told by Ryan. It was a lively and great debate, as they should be. Ryan was out of his league, ill prepared and lacked knowledge of foreign policy. He wouldn't answer the questions about how they plan to pay for the 20% tax cut, lied on the abortion question too.
Mitt and Ryan can't tell the truth about anything, they even lied and said they don't plan on vouchercare when all the while that is what they have been saying.
... and you know this how?

All Biden needed was a bluetooth stuck in his ear and you'd have the classic aszhole. LOL
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#771875 Oct 14, 2012
<quoted text>
Did you see that guy with the TShirt that said, "Bring the White Back into the Whitehouse"? That's these goobers on here, a bunch of losers who can't stand that a black man is in the White House.
Meanwhile:
DUBAI, Oct 14 (Reuters)- The United Arab Emirates has dispatched a medical team to evacuate a Pakistani schoolgirl shot by the Taliban if doctors decide she should be taken abroad for treatment, a UAE news agency reported on Sunday.
Ya know, being black doesn't help. He is an embarrassment.
Obamasharpton

Lakewood, NJ

#771876 Oct 14, 2012
<quoted text>
Biden was not whining, he was flabberghasted by the lies told by Ryan. It was a lively and great debate, as they should be. Ryan was out of his league, ill prepared and lacked knowledge of foreign policy. He wouldn't answer the questions about how they plan to pay for the 20% tax cut, lied on the abortion question too.
Mitt and Ryan can't tell the truth about anything, they even lied and said they don't plan on vouchercare when all the while that is what they have been saying.
Why is Obama losing?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#771877 Oct 14, 2012
Sunday, October 14, 2012
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Sunday shows Mitt Romney attracting support from 49% of voters nationwide, while President Obama earns the vote from 47%. Two percent (2%) prefer some other candidate, and another two percent (2%) are undecided. See daily tracking history.
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...

Release Date
Obama
Romney

October 14, 2012
Romney +2
October 13, 2012
Romney +1
October 12, 2012
Romney +1
October 11, 2012
Romney +1
October 10, 2012
Romney +2
October 9, 2012
Romney +2
October 8, 2012
Obama +2
October 7, 2012
Obama +2
October 6, 2012
Obama +3
October 5, 2012
Obama +5
October 4, 2012
Obama +6

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...
Obamasharpton

Lakewood, NJ

#771878 Oct 14, 2012
<quoted text>
Meanwhile:
Lyin' lily still lovin' the race card.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#771879 Oct 14, 2012
Mile wrote:
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/w atch/?id=50133107n&utm_sou rce=feedburner&utm_medium= feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ CBSNewsTravelGuru+(Travel+Guru %3A+CBSNews.com)
He needed to kow-tow to the TeaTards--they killed Specter, ya' know? "nson on Oct 13, 2009 at 3:40 pm

Right-wing activists across the nation are enraged by Sen. Lindsey Graham’s (R-SC) decision to work with Sen. John Kerry (D-MA) to craft comprehensive climate and clean energy legislation. In an op-ed published in Sunday’s New York Times, Graham and Kerry discussed their agreement on a framework for mandatory global warming pollution reductions linked to government support for the nuclear, coal, and natural gas industries. The Natural Resource Defense Council’s Dan Lashof embraced the announcement as a “game changer.” Bill Scher noted that Graham has “crossed the climate Rubicon,” abandoning denialist conservative activists by recognizing the threat of global warming and working with Democrats. Graham has even said “it doesn’t bother me one bit” if President Obama gets credit for a policy victory:

I think the planet is heating up. I think CO2 emissions are damaging the environment and this dependence on foreign oil is a natural disaster in the making. Let’s do something about it. I’d like to solve a problem, and if it’s on President Obama’s watch, it doesn’t bother me one bit if it makes the country better off.

Graham’s willingness to drop blind partisanship for the chance to shape corporate-friendly climate legislation is making him the latest target of the extremist right, who drove Sen. Arlen Specter (D-PA) out of the Republican Party and demonized Rep. Mike Castle (R-DE). Yesterday, Graham held a town hall meeting in Greenville, South Carolina in which local Tea Party activists accused him of “going to bed with John Kerry” and making a “pact with the devil,” accusations which generated tremendous applause by the assembled crowd.

Watch it:

This unhinged response is reflected in the conservative blogosphere, where Graham has been called a “fake Republican,”“RINO”(Republican in name only), a “traitor,”“disgrace,”“asshat,” “democrat in drag,” and a “wussypants, girly-man, half-a-sissy”:

Liberty Journal: Vote out the traitors who seek control of you with the use of your money paid in the form of taxes.

Mike Proto: Quite honestly, it is growing tiresome having to report on another fake Republican who is selling us out. In this case, it is the RINO senior senator from South Carolina, Lindsey Graham.... Now, the faux Republican is teaming up with none other than John ‘F’n’ Kerry on C(r)ap & Trade.

Michelle Malkin: God save us from bipartisanship.

Gateway Pundit: Senator Graham is a disgrace.

Ross Kaminsky: Lindsey Graham is little more than Barack Obama’s useful idiot, a man who clearly has no interest in the scientific data and who is so desirous of “doing something” that he barely cares what it is he gets done.

Dan Riehl: Why does SC continue to re-elect this doofus with a bad haircut?

Bruce Tyson: The RINO traitor to all that is right, just, and good, South Carolina’s own Lindesey Graham [sic] has done it again: this time siding with John Kerry on climate change fraud.

Pamela Gellar: Any Republican who signs off on the bankrupting of America vis a vis junk science climate change legislation is a traitor. Lindsey Graham is an asshat.

Founding Bloggers: They are selling us out to cover up for the fact that depression era entitlement programs, combined with greed and corruption..."
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#771880 Oct 14, 2012
Obamasharpton wrote:
<quoted text> Lyin' lily still lovin' the race card.
Quelle surprise! LOL
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#771881 Oct 14, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
This Mitt!
He must have the worst case of blue balls in the universe!
Every female he sees: you should be my wife you should be my wife you should be my wife you should be my wife.........
I wonder if Mitt ever visited those Mormon weirdos in Arizona that married 12 year olds?
Mitt: you should be king Mormon stud!!!
You could still be marrying them Mitt. Right now!
carol is waiting Mitt? Eeeeeeeewwwwww!
Be yourself Mitt -- unleash the beast!!
It explains so much!! I should get a nobel for this!
LOL
LOL
LOL
HA HA HA HA HA!!!!
I was hired by over 69 million voters who didn't even do a routine background check on me. My regards to the Main Stream Media for all their assistance. I'm doing a lousy , stinking job, with a record number of people out of work. I gave guns to Mexican drug gangs, hoping I could get a new gun control law passed. I decide which laws I'm going to enforce and which ones I won't. I've doubled the deficit. I've ruined our health care system. And yet I still stand an excellent chance of being re-elected.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#771882 Oct 14, 2012
Preliminary figures show annual benefit boost for typical retiree may be between $12 and $24 a month

... old flukers won't be able to buy birth control devices at these increases.

<think about it>
Black Wino

Palm Desert, CA

#771883 Oct 14, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Hillary Clinton reveals what REALLY led to Benghazi massacre - and demolishes White House claim it was triggered by anti-Islam film
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22154...
Hmmmm...hmm... dat ole fat butted cracka sho nuff shanked dat " Lying Barry " right in da azz instead of his back... dat ole ho don't wants to go down wid Barry an da Joker....dat other Liar Bill must have kicked ole Hillary in da butt to wakw her up, an stop drinking Barry's " Lying Hypno Kool-Aid "....
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#771884 Oct 14, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
I was hired by over 69 million voters who didn't even do a routine background check on me. My regards to the Main Stream Media for all their assistance. I'm doing a lousy , stinking job, with a record number of people out of work. I gave guns to Mexican drug gangs, hoping I could get a new gun control law passed. I decide which laws I'm going to enforce and which ones I won't. I've doubled the deficit. I've ruined our health care system. And yet I still stand an excellent chance of being re-elected.
If so, America needs to fail.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#771885 Oct 14, 2012
<quoted text>
Churches who claim tax exempt status, and people like Romney who filter millions through their churches, who use those funds to influence ballot initiatives in other states should lose their status, pay taxes and be fined. This is not charitable; it's hateful. Imagine what good things the Mormons could do to help the poor with $28 million. Instead, they chose to use it to take away rights of gay people.
Stop being a dummy. Romney and the Mormons don't give a shyt about the poor.
"silly"
It is against the law to spend monies to support a position of a ballot initiative? Only in your mind and only if you disagree with the proposal. Would you be equally as pissed if millions were offered to support gay marriage initiatives? Do not all folks have equal rights and can spend their monies as they choose?
Peace
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#771886 Oct 14, 2012
It was about two months ago I asked this ( what I thought) simple question. Never has any Repub given any answer.
... Name ONE, just one difference between what Romney plans to do and what Bush did or wanted to do. Just one difference.
If you Repubs cannot come up with ANY difference between Romney's plans and what Bush did, how do you ever expect us Dems to vote to ruin the nation again? Didn't you people learn anything from the Depression of 2008?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#771887 Oct 14, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"Your boy Obama" is a slur. Calling a black man "Boy" is a slur.
Unless its herman cain.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#771888 Oct 14, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, did I miss Ryan's apology?
I mean, how could he sit there with a straight face & talk about the deficit.
He took us off the path of balanced budgets &he voted for doubling the debt.
Then has the very nerve to have a fit about it now & blame others.
Slaughtered...Hahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 14 min Frijoles 68,966
Amy 8-29 25 min Kuuipo 13
VIDEO: Nuclear Putin Says Don’t Mess With Russia 40 min Infowars 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 44 min edogxxx 97,929
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 46 min SpaceBlues 46,307
The LIE behind the LYNCH MOB 1 hr Balance or article 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 177,366
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••