Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 35,810)

Showing posts 716,181 - 716,200 of1,033,346
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
Small minded.. Sounds like an interesting proposal, Carol. Rather than criticize, you should open your mind and listen.
Oh, but wait. That's not what Romney wants you to do. Sorry. You're one of them, those who can't think for themselves. Sucks to be you!
The guy is half naked who calls himself "Blond Prince" with the words "Always wear your makeup" underneath.

Bloviating and saying nothing of substance doesn't require an open mind. Just gullibility. That would be right up your alley.
carol

Limassol, Cyprus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Yeahhhh, but, Prince, may I call you Prince? You seem to... skip over some other articles, not just shirts... I'm not complaining, mind you, just curious why man like you come place like this?
US happy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Obama couldn't say anything to defend his record this days, so attack Romney and Ryan and Big Bird excuse ...nothing on Benghazi cover up, or Al Qaeda is very much alive ...or take that $450 mil.
government gives to Sesame Street ( big bird can go without) and give that money to protect our diplomats ...what a jerk and arrogance of this administration ...

Makes me sick to hear Joe (laughing clown) Biden;
"Osama Bin Laden is dead and G.M. is alive"...
What about Joe, Osama Bin Laden is dead and Al Qaeda is VERY MUCH ALIVE...IDIOT ...!!!!!
Would he be laughing it one of those 4 brave Americans was his son, or raped and dragged true the streets of Benghazi, Amb. Stevens was his son????? What about laughing clown Joe?????
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
Yo, Carol. Take a flying leap and get off the defense. Some people here are having an intelligent conversation and are not here for the "happy" icons.
I didn't realize Mormons were so easily offended by others? Real in the personal attacks. Open your mind and be considerate of others.
Listen, I posted fact after fact this morning about the wrong direction we're headed with numerous and very credible sources to back them up.

Not one liberal on here engaged in an "intellectual discussion" about all those facts.

So zip it.
loki

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
So what you're saying is, Romney's plan....it won't work?
Not I. I'm just repeating the experts' words. Of course, when someone promises all things to all people, I tend to smell a rat.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Okay, I'm getting a headache.

Later.

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012!
carol

Limassol, Cyprus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I am...cute, that is. You don't know the half of it. Full of common sense and perspective too. Makes some on here crazy.
So...how's the weather in Cyprus?
How would I know?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The guy is half naked who calls himself "Blond Prince" with the words "Always wear your makeup" underneath.
Bloviating and saying nothing of substance doesn't require an open mind. Just gullibility. That would be right up your alley.
Oooo, can I analyze you now? This could get fun!
carol

Limassol, Cyprus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Peaceful Muslims can believe whatever they want to believe too.
They shouldn't get preference over any other religion though.
Yeahhh... but it doesn't really work out that way, the religious nuts will shoot you no matter what flavor you like. Taliban, Mormon, Opus Dei, Orthodox anything, they're all of a piece. They're all the enemy because their beliefs blind them to their basic, naked humanity. While I recognize you're a good and kind woman with somewhat floppy boobs apparently, nonethe less your beliefs allow others without scruples to hide behind you to do their less than sacred work. It's unfortunate that, to get to them, one sometimes has to go through you. My apologies for figuratively killing your cat unnecessarily.
Imhotep

Inman, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Bishop Willard Mitt Romney was lucky to be governor of Massachusetts.

He is unusually incurious, abnormally unintelligent, amazingly inarticulate, fantastically uncultured, extraordinarily uneducated, and apparently quite proud of all these things.

Every day, the New York Times carries a motto in a box on its front page.'All the News That's Fit to Print,' it says. It's been saying it for decades, day in and day out.

I imagine most readers of the canonical sheet have long ceased to notice this bannered and flaunted symbol of its mental furniture.

I check periodically to make sure that the bright, smug, pompous, idiotic claim is still there.

Like... what do they take me for and what the hell is it supposed to mean unless it's as obviously complacent and conceited and censorious as it seems to be, then at least I know I still have a pulse.

I found the Biden/Ryan 'debate'
Little more than a adult scolding a child.

Memorable Tweet
"If Biden is smilin' Ryan is Lyin'"

Others may wish to choose a more rigorous mental workout but I credit this daily infusion of annoyance with extending my lifespan.

;-)
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

The Odd Case of the Undecided Fiscal Conservative/Social Liberal

The main reason that this voter is in a quandary seems to be that he thinks the Republican ticket has something to do with fiscal conservatism, but his past votes for president suggest that fiscal conservatism isn’t very important to him. For instance, no one votes for the fiscally irresponsible Bush in 2004 to express support for an extremely costly and unnecessary war if one is concerned with being fiscally conservative.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...

So how many of you conservatives voted for someone other than Bush in 2004?

lol
loki

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.google.com/imgres?h l=en&safe=off&client=f irefox-a&hs=chU&sa=X &rls=org.mozilla:en-US:off icial&biw=853&bih=492 &tbm=isch&prmd=imvnsfd &tbnid=wBK8tqOAb6yxiM: &imgrefurl=http://www.fanp op.com/spots/disney-prince/lin ks/23083684&docid=dHvENzbV o5skAM&imgurl=http://image s4.fanpop.com/image/articles/1 13000/disney-prince_113798_4.j pg%253Fcache%253D1308678113 &w=560&h=346&ei=Wd V5UN_aPJHK9gSt_4GwBw&zoom= 1&iact=hc&vpx=211& vpy=159&dur=3123&hovh= 176&hovw=286&tx=197 &ty=135&sig=1168429076 62255261580&page=1&tbn h=136&tbnw=221&start=0 &ndsp=6&ved=1t:429,r:1 ,s:0,i:74

Appealing to your ip?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Imhotep wrote:
Bishop Willard Mitt Romney was lucky to be governor of Massachusetts.
He is unusually incurious, abnormally unintelligent, amazingly inarticulate, fantastically uncultured, extraordinarily uneducated, and apparently quite proud of all these things.
Every day, the New York Times carries a motto in a box on its front page.'All the News That's Fit to Print,' it says. It's been saying it for decades, day in and day out.
I imagine most readers of the canonical sheet have long ceased to notice this bannered and flaunted symbol of its mental furniture.
I check periodically to make sure that the bright, smug, pompous, idiotic claim is still there.
Like... what do they take me for and what the hell is it supposed to mean unless it's as obviously complacent and conceited and censorious as it seems to be, then at least I know I still have a pulse.
I found the Biden/Ryan 'debate'
Little more than a adult scolding a child.
Memorable Tweet
"If Biden is smilin' Ryan is Lyin'"
Others may wish to choose a more rigorous mental workout but I credit this daily infusion of annoyance with extending my lifespan.
;-)
http://www.ibtimes.com/15-witty-memorable-chr...
Romney-R is 4 the rich

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

US happy wrote:
Obama couldn't say anything to defend his record this days, so attack Romney and Ryan and Big Bird excuse ...nothing on Benghazi cover up, or Al Qaeda is very much alive ...or take that $450 mil.
government gives to Sesame Street ( big bird can go without) and give that money to protect our diplomats ...what a jerk and arrogance of this administration ...
Makes me sick to hear Joe (laughing clown) Biden;
"Osama Bin Laden is dead and G.M. is alive"...
What about Joe, Osama Bin Laden is dead and Al Qaeda is VERY MUCH ALIVE...IDIOT ...!!!!!
Would he be laughing it one of those 4 brave Americans was his son, or raped and dragged true the streets of Benghazi, Amb. Stevens was his son????? What about laughing clown Joe?????
What was our American ambasador doing in Benghazi ??

I guess establishing link to steal Libyan oil ..
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Radiation Levels Still High At Fukushima

http://www.upi.com/Science_News/2012/10/12/Ra...
bob

Orange, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

yes to bama
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>

Now google "Industries looking for ways to avoid Obamacare is headline news" from Carol's post and come on back and call me a liar.
Lol. Whoosh!!
Why would I use such a slanted search terms? But my results-
Latest Headlines - As some businesses look for ways around ...
politics.foxnews.mobi/quickPag e.html?page=23888&external ...
23 hours ago – As some businesses look for ways around ObamaCare, others attack ... more, is the latest in its industry to look for a way to avoid ObamaCare.
Barack Obama, our next President - Topix
www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/.../p359...
12 posts - 6 authors - 14 hours ago
Industries looking for ways to avoid Obamacare is headline news. Dear, I gave you my search link to Google. What in the world were you ...
Businuess look to either Dodge or Fight Obamacare (Multi-source)
facepunch.com/showthread.php...
1 hour ago – As some businesses look for ways around ObamaCare, others attack ... more, is the latest in its industry to look for a way to avoid ObamaCare.
Barack Obama, our next President - Topix
www.topix.com/forum/ncaa/basketball/.../p3593...
6 hours ago – Industries looking for ways to avoid Obamacare is headline news. Google it. Or ignore it. Suit yourself. sonicfilter. Indianapolis, IN. Reply »...
End Time Headlines | Facebook
www.facebook.com/pages/End-Time-Headlines/135...
To connect with End Time Headlines, sign up for Facebook today...... Steakhouse and more, is the latest in its industry to look for a way to avoid ObamaCare.
Under Health Care Reform, Employers May Slash Workers' Hours ...
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../health-care-reform... ...
3 days ago – If life under Obamacare means his hours are cut but he and his wife are eligible for ... people who work in industries where a health plan either isn't provided,...... is the state of the economy which has employers looking for every possible way to .... The headline doesn't match the content of the article, which ...
Darden testing part-time only workers to avoid Obamacare costs ...
ifawebnews.com › Health Insurance News
3 days ago – The nation's homepage for insurance industry news ... The experiment is one way the company is looking at cost implications of the health care ...
Red Lobster, Olive Garden hire part-timers to avoid Obamacare ...
www.salon.com/.../red_lobster_olive_garden_hi... ...
Natasha Lennard
by Natasha Lennard - More by Natasha Lennard
2 days ago – Chain restaurant corporation experimenting with ways to offset Affordable Care Act costs.... Red Lobster, Olive Garden hire part-timers to avoid Obamacare. Chain restaurant .... Beverage industry sues to stop New York City soda ban ... Going dental: 5 obsessive headlines about Joe Biden's teeth ...
Obamacare won't work as advertised
www.akdart.com/obama183.html
Wasn't Obamacare Supposed to Stop Insurance Rate Hikes?... Who decides how the healthcare industry should be architected or reformed?... in the world, the headline in the Modern Healthcare supplement of August 9, 2010 will come as no ...
Small Employers Support the Repealing of Obamacare
www.atr.org/small-employers-support-repealing...
4 days ago – Latest State Headlines ... Coalition Calls on Congress to Stop President Obama's Dismantling of Welfare ... Why is the FCC Looking Backwards on Broadband?... rights in the pharmaceutical, recording, movie and software industries.... The September jobs report reminds us how much better the Reagan ...

Not exactly the same as yours -was it?
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Romney-R is 4 the rich wrote:
<quoted text>What was our American ambasador doing in Benghazi ??
I guess establishing link to steal Libyan oil ..
The Left gets so silly they forget that Stevens was acting on behalf of the Obama admin.
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
The Odd Case of the Undecided Fiscal Conservative/Social Liberal
The main reason that this voter is in a quandary seems to be that he thinks the Republican ticket has something to do with fiscal conservatism, but his past votes for president suggest that fiscal conservatism isn’t very important to him. For instance, no one votes for the fiscally irresponsible Bush in 2004 to express support for an extremely costly and unnecessary war if one is concerned with being fiscally conservative.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
So how many of you conservatives voted for someone other than Bush in 2004?
lol
I don't know who you are trying to convince here. Could you explain yourself?
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize no one else has EVER asked, but please, Romney.....show us your plan! You keep talking about "The Plan," but have never shown anything. Outline, Schmoutline. Show us what you've got! It's the Election, right now. Show us what you have. The American people don't do well with surprises. We'd rather not wait until after the Election to find out the big surprise.
My guess is you have no idea, and you're waiting for your supporters to call your bluff just like the Democrats already have.
Does anyone remember: "You have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it"? Nancy Pelosi speaking on Obamacare.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 716,181 - 716,200 of1,033,346
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,077
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 26 min Roxie Darling 4,027
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 28 min ScarletandOlive 96,073
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr DDDD-25 42,962
Abby 4-17 1 hr ScarletandOlive 32
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Learn to Read 167,507
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 hr Dusty Mangina 47,034
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]