Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#771964 Oct 14, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
No no no!
Your boy Obama?
WTF!
HE IS THE PRESIDENT MARRIED WITH TWO KIDS!!!
boy?
You racist fffffcks!
Fffffffffck you!
But righties accept this?
Warren Steed Jeffs (born December 3, 1955) is the president of the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (FLDS Church).[a] In 2011, Jeffs was convicted of two felony counts of child sexual assault.[5]
Jeffs gained international notoriety in May 2006 when he was placed on the FBI's Ten Most Wanted List for unlawful flight to avoid prosecution on Utah state charges related to his alleged arrangement of illegal marriages between his adult male followers and underage girls. He was arrested in August 2006 in Nevada, and agreed to be taken to Utah for trial. In May and July 2007 the State of Arizona charged him with eight additional counts, including sexual conduct with minors and incest, in two separate cases.[6]
Sick!
This wasn't 1857!
Same God?
WTF!
Maybe he needs to pull up his tighty whities and start acting like an adult. He can start by accepting the fact that he made promises that he can't keep, that he refusses to accept any blame for the state of the economy, and that he has been blaming a video to cover up a terrorist attack.
I got me Obama phone errg

United States

#771965 Oct 14, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't really give a flying fick. Mitt is a proven liar and phony, and unless you're a billionaire, there's nothing there for the American people. He is a vulture, and what he has done to businesses and jobs, rape, pillage and bankrupt; is his plan for thus country. He can fool you because you are willfully ignorant.
Only druggies,gang members,drunks and pedophiles know Obama give me free thing cuz I not know.I went schoul two.Obama pay mi car and mortguj.
Brad

Manchester, CT

#771966 Oct 14, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he needs to pull up his tighty whities and start acting like an adult. He can start by accepting the fact that he made promises that he can't keep, that he refusses to accept any blame for the state of the economy, and that he has been blaming a video to cover up a terrorist attack.
In the end it may very well be the Clintons that bring him down.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#771967 Oct 14, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Churches who claim tax exempt status, and people like Romney who filter millions through their churches, who use those funds to influence ballot initiatives in other states should lose their status, pay taxes and be fined. This is not charitable; it's hateful. Imagine what good things the Mormons could do to help the poor with $28 million. Instead, they chose to use it to take away rights of gay people.
Stop being a dummy. Romney and the Mormons don't give a shyt about the poor.
Do you have a problem with tax-excempt Planned Parenthood spending money to influence ballot initiatives?
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#771968 Oct 14, 2012
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LDS_Humanitarian...

LDS Humanitarian Initiatives
Emergency Response is the part of the LDS Church’s humanitarian efforts of which most people are aware. Funds and supplies in this area are used to help victims of natural disasters such as earthquakes, floods, droughts, tornadoes, and hurricanes, as well as other disasters such as wars or political unrest. Supplies in this area are gathered and stored before a crisis so supplies can be sent literally within hours of an emergency. Volunteers are also on call so if they are needed they can be reached and organized within a few hours. The LDS Church is renowned for its ability to organize its members in various regions of the world to respond to emergency and facilitate distributing goods immediately after a crisis, often before aid programs such as the Red Cross or the Salvation Army come to assist. In 2008, the LDS Church responded to 124 disasters in 48 countries.[2] Wheelchair Distribution is another program of the LDS Church crucial to helping those in need. Studies estimate that only one percent of the disabled in the world have wheelchairs. For the rest, being without a wheelchair means for adults that they can not provide for themselves or their families, and for children it often means not being able to attend school. By providing wheelchairs to those in need, the LDS Church hopes to help people become more self-reliant which is an important tenant of LDS beliefs.[3] The Clean Water Service provides clean water and wells to people who otherwise would most likely contract deadly diseases because of the dirty water. It is estimated that one billion people lack clean water. The clean water program is designed to partner with local community agencies to provide sustainable clean water.[4] The Neonatal Resuscitation program sends doctors and volunteers to areas where infant mortality rate is high. They are able to teach people in the area how to resuscitate newborns as well as provide simple medical equipment. This service is greatly needed as it is estimated that nearly 1 million newborns die each year due to birth difficulties. Up to 10% of newborns have breathing difficulties.[5] The Vision Treatment Training program teaches facilities and medical personnel in developing countries how to treat preventable or reversible blindness. There are 37 million people in the world who are blind, and up to 75 % of blindness is treatable. The vision care program works with local vision health care centers to help treat and prevent blindness for the poor.[6]
In addition to these efforts, the LDS Church also has over 300 job development and placement centers around the world. In 2001, the LDS Church began the Perpetual Education Fund which provides money to cover tuition and other school expenses to people in developing nations. As of 2007, tens of thousands of individuals had been given assistance. So far this program has operated primarily in South America and Oceana. The LDS Church has also begun producing a nutrition-rich porridge named Atmit to help during acute famines. The LDS Church Welfare program owns farms, ranches, canneries, and other food producing facilities to provide temporary food relief for families and individuals. LDS Humanitarian Services frequently works with other charities and NGOs such as the Red Cross, Catholic charities and even various Islamic charities for which the LDS Church has produced halaal food.[7]

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#771969 Oct 14, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear you've had some Wild Knights playing chess, too :>
My sister doesn't play checkers. She's quadriplegic and plays miniature piano by blowing water from her nostrils.
She loves playing Chopin and Beethoven pieces but can perform only watered-down versions.
...sigh...

What can I say to provoke a pistol polishing remark like the one you made yesterday? Trolling isn't enough?:-/

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#771970 Oct 14, 2012
<quoted text>
I don't really give a flying fick. Mitt is a proven liar and phony, and unless you're a billionaire, there's nothing there for the American people. He is a vulture, and what he has done to businesses and jobs, rape, pillage and bankrupt; is his plan for thus country. He can fool you because you are willfully ignorant.
Gee Whiz, David Asselrod, and Barack Hussein Obama only prevaricate? We gets it Lily.... From your vast storehouse, of Obama BS, what you gonna say now?? Packers win, back in the hunt...
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#771973 Oct 14, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Really? You won't vote for Obama because you can't believe a thing Romney/Ryan says? Oh, well, just another example of reich-wing weird.
Obama's lies. I'm sorry, I thought that you would be smart enough to figure that one out. My bad.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#771975 Oct 14, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see that guy with the TShirt that said, "Bring the White Back into the Whitehouse"? That's these goobers on here, a bunch of losers who can't stand that a black man is in the White House.
Meanwhile:
DUBAI, Oct 14 (Reuters)- The United Arab Emirates has dispatched a medical team to evacuate a Pakistani schoolgirl shot by the Taliban if doctors decide she should be taken abroad for treatment, a UAE news agency reported on Sunday.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/14/mala...
"That's these goobers on here, a bunch of losers who can't stand that a black man is in the White House."

Are you really this stupid, or do you just play stupid on this forum?

"Meanwhile:
DUBAI, Oct 14 (Reuters)- The United Arab Emirates has dispatched a medical team to evacuate a Pakistani schoolgirl shot by the Taliban if doctors decide she should be taken abroad for treatment, a UAE news agency reported on Sunday."

Has Obama addressed this?
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#771976 Oct 14, 2012
Obamasharpton wrote:
<quoted text> Lyin' lily still lovin' the race card.
I wonder what would be said if I started saying that there were people who just don't want a white guy in the White House?????
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#771978 Oct 14, 2012
Obama will come out swinging in second debate. Look out Romney. Obama will pull Mitt's mask off and the American people will see what a stiff, liar Romney really is, a third term of Bush policies, except worse.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#771982 Oct 14, 2012
<quoted text>
Don't worry, the Romney campaign busses people in, that happened in Miami when he appeared on Univision. Everything about Romney is a lie, and fake, staged. The President will be re elected
Weren't the Black Panthers hanging out at polling booths at the last presidential election?

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#771985 Oct 14, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Because I can't believe a thing Romney/Ryan say.
Better the devil you know than the one you don't? The way I see it is the current devil has done enough damage; let's let a new devil strut his stuff.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#771986 Oct 14, 2012
<quoted text>
Let me take a wild guess.....you supported Slick Willie Clinton too.
HillJack

Columbus, OH

#771987 Oct 14, 2012
If you don't vote for Obama. Romney and Ryan will end social security, they will eliminate abortions and people will die in back alleys, maybe your daughter. They will take away food stamps and phones and people will starve and not be able to call for help and probably die. Also they will repeal health care and millions wll go bankrupt or die because they can't get care. They will eliminate teachers, police and firemen and your kids will be stupid and may die from being not being able to get a job cause no one taught them and they are now stupid and they can't get food stamps or social security because they are gone and may die, lotsa people will die because there will be no police and houses will burn and someone may die if they are stuck inside. They want dirty air and water,so you will get sick and die if you haven't yet. They are going to give the rich $5 Trillion dollars and make you pay for it by raising your taxes. The rich will become richer on our backs and when you die your family wont be able to afford to buy you a casket and bury you. And if you vote for Romney you are a racist.

Be smart, not dumb, vote Obama 2012

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#771988 Oct 14, 2012
President Starky wrote:
<quoted text>
ACLU?
LOL
Trying to confiscate law abiding citizen's firearms would not only be a criminal offense, but an act of war upon the people of this country.
It would be met with severe violence and ultimately fail.
Any President who attempts to "clean house" as you put it will be eliminated.
We're already at war, yer just too stupid to notice it.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#771989 Oct 14, 2012
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
In the end it may very well be the Clintons that bring him down.
I find it interesting that the Dems would use Clinton to defend Obama's honor, you remember the president that was impeached for perjury.

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#771990 Oct 14, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear you've had some Wild Knights playing chess, too :>
My sister doesn't play checkers. She's quadriplegic and plays miniature piano by blowing water from her nostrils.
She loves playing Chopin and Beethoven pieces but can perform only watered-down versions.
A true knight would know that discretion is the better part of valor. That chump just earned its first muzzling.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#771991 Oct 14, 2012
HillJack wrote:
If you don't vote for Obama. Romney and Ryan will end social security, they will eliminate abortions and people will die in back alleys, maybe your daughter. They will take away food stamps and phones and people will starve and not be able to call for help and probably die. Also they will repeal health care and millions wll go bankrupt or die because they can't get care. They will eliminate teachers, police and firemen and your kids will be stupid and may die from being not being able to get a job cause no one taught them and they are now stupid and they can't get food stamps or social security because they are gone and may die, lotsa people will die because there will be no police and houses will burn and someone may die if they are stuck inside. They want dirty air and water,so you will get sick and die if you haven't yet. They are going to give the rich $5 Trillion dollars and make you pay for it by raising your taxes. The rich will become richer on our backs and when you die your family wont be able to afford to buy you a casket and bury you. And if you vote for Romney you are a racist.
Be smart, not dumb, vote Obama 2012
Hahahahahaha- you got a REALLY big cup of the kool aid, didn't you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Obamasharpton

Lakewood, NJ

#771992 Oct 14, 2012
<quoted text>
Says the biggest Obama sucker fool of them all. LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 24 min Mover 88
Family of slain Loyola student seeks 'peace not... 30 min Mover 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Flo 181,863
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMerde 51,262
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 71,100
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Mothra 49,236
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 5 hr barefoot2626 20
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]