Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#771846 Oct 14, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Because I can't believe a thing Romney/Ryan say.
Cool, that's the exact same reason I won't vote for Obama.
REPUBLICANS FOR USA

Woodbridge, VA

#771847 Oct 14, 2012
Obama singing before he was President..

LOL

Sparta, NJ

#771848 Oct 14, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, the recession ended shortly after OBama entered office. June 2009.
This has been the slowest recovery in history.
Recovery? What recovery? 23 million un or underemployed - Forbes issued a 14.7% unemployment rate and a recession looming - household income fell by $4,300 - FAILURE!
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#771849 Oct 14, 2012
kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
Your arguments all boil down to one clear message —you don’t like Obama as POTUS.
who does???...other than moochers....
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#771850 Oct 14, 2012
waxman wrote:
hope!
Change?
Replace by

smirk and laugh per Jay Leno
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#771851 Oct 14, 2012
Jay Carney: Biden Was Speaking About the President, VP, And WH. Not The Administration...ok who in the hell exactly is THE Administration ?
waxman

Windsor, CT

#771852 Oct 14, 2012
leosnana wrote:
Liar. That is not the real reason.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#771853 Oct 14, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshyt, Biden clearly won the debate, your guy was out of his league. Stop the whining.
"silly"
No reason for sane folks to whine. Biden did plenty of whining, crying, mugging, lying, smirking. He proved himself a typical liberal, he offered little.
Peace
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#771854 Oct 14, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
glennm69, let's solve this once and for all...next time say "Your girl Obama". There ya go, problem solved!
No no no!

Your boy Obama?

WTF!

HE IS THE PRESIDENT MARRIED WITH TWO KIDS!!!

boy?

You racist fffffcks!

Fffffffffck you!

But righties accept this?

Warren Steed Jeffs (born December 3, 1955) is the president of the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (FLDS Church).[a] In 2011, Jeffs was convicted of two felony counts of child sexual assault.[5]

Jeffs gained international notoriety in May 2006 when he was placed on the FBI's Ten Most Wanted List for unlawful flight to avoid prosecution on Utah state charges related to his alleged arrangement of illegal marriages between his adult male followers and underage girls. He was arrested in August 2006 in Nevada, and agreed to be taken to Utah for trial. In May and July 2007 the State of Arizona charged him with eight additional counts, including sexual conduct with minors and incest, in two separate cases.[6]

Sick!

This wasn't 1857!

Same God?

WTF!

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#771855 Oct 14, 2012
leosnana wrote:
What a crock. You believed everything Obama said and look where we're at. That alone is reason enough to change.

Spokane, WA

#771856 Oct 14, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
$28 million filtered into CA to create Prop 8 against gay marriage. This was in conjunction with Focus in the Family (Eric Prince, Blackwater) and the Catholic Church.
What in the hell is charitable about that?
Mitt uses his charitable donations to the Mormon Church to launder money. Are you that dumb?
"silly"
In your mind anyone who dares to disagree with you is wrong? Please offer proof Mr. Romney is laundering money. You know something the IRS does not? You hate Mormons? You hate all churches? You believe monies donated to churches should be against the law? It is against the law to be against marriage of two of the same sex? I would guess your answer to all of the above questions is yes.
Peace
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#771857 Oct 14, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
No reason for sane folks to whine. Biden did plenty of whining, crying, mugging, lying, smirking. He proved himself a typical liberal, he offered little.
Peace
... and THAT is one heartbeat away for the presidency? He would not be an improvement. America MUST do better ... or America deserves to fail.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#771858 Oct 14, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
this discussion is almost laughable....the US military hates Hussein Obama and would never support him against the American people....and vice versa....if the people take up arms, it will be against Homeland Security and the IRS.....
That's a lie, as usual

PPP Ohio poll: Obama 51, Romney 46
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#771859 Oct 14, 2012
... from ...
DEMOCRATIC USA

El Monte, CA

#771860 Oct 14, 2012
Just In!

Electoral Vote in 40 states

Totals

OBAMA 59%

ROMNEY 31%

Stuff's been better.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#771861 Oct 14, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
In your mind anyone who dares to disagree with you is wrong? Please offer proof Mr. Romney is laundering money. You know something the IRS does not? You hate Mormons? You hate all churches? You believe monies donated to churches should be against the law? It is against the law to be against marriage of two of the same sex? I would guess your answer to all of the above questions is yes.
Peace
Churches who claim tax exempt status, and people like Romney who filter millions through their churches, who use those funds to influence ballot initiatives in other states should lose their status, pay taxes and be fined. This is not charitable; it's hateful. Imagine what good things the Mormons could do to help the poor with $28 million. Instead, they chose to use it to take away rights of gay people.
Stop being a dummy. Romney and the Mormons don't give a shyt about the poor.

Spokane, WA

#771862 Oct 14, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Anther protector of the racist f*cks that post here.
"real dumb"
You really are dumb. The posters who point out that president nobama is not up to the job need no protection from folks such as myself. They are not racist, they are honest, something you are not.
Peace
KMA
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#771863 Oct 14, 2012
... amazing. The dumbfcks believe Da Bammy is re-elected, but general voting doesn't begin until November 6th. LOL
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#771864 Oct 14, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
Peace
Biden was not whining, he was flabberghasted by the lies told by Ryan. It was a lively and great debate, as they should be. Ryan was out of his league, ill prepared and lacked knowledge of foreign policy. He wouldn't answer the questions about how they plan to pay for the 20% tax cut, lied on the abortion question too.
Mitt and Ryan can't tell the truth about anything, they even lied and said they don't plan on vouchercare when all the while that is what they have been saying.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#771865 Oct 14, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool, that's the exact same reason I won't vote for Obama.
Really? You won't vote for Obama because you can't believe a thing Romney/Ryan says? Oh, well, just another example of reich-wing weird.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min loose cannon 179,687
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min SpaceBlues 47,606
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 52 min Lawrence Wolf 50,789
Abby 10-30 1 hr RACE 26
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr RACE 98,568
Amy 10-31 1 hr RACE 3
Abby 10-31 1 hr loose cannon 9

High Wind Warning for Cook County was issued at October 31 at 9:05AM CDT

Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance