Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#771739 Oct 14, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
... cuz it makes him cry. LOL
LOL...but he's a moderate republican. Just ask him.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#771740 Oct 14, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol et al do not want to see a faster recovery, they do not want unemployment rates to go down. They are the anti American corporatists. They are under some illusion that Mitt will ride into the White House on Rafalka's back and wave his magic wand and all will be well in a day as long as Americans can't have health insurance. They're sick in the head.
While I find that I generally disagree with Carol’s arguments, she kindly gives me arguments with which to disagree and does so respectfully. As you probably know, I love to argue and that’s why I’m here. I also appreciate your letting me know when you agree with me, not that you always would necessarily.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#771741 Oct 14, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
... about 7 weeks of Fluke's birth control devices, potions, pills, and powders - plus a Teflon vaginal ring replacement.
But i thought all she had to do was go down to Planned Parenthood and get all that stuff for free.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#771742 Oct 14, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Content that will never be taught in any school other than that Tea Party indoctrination center for children.
You peeps need to crawl out of the rabbit hole.
Was any of it incorrect?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#771743 Oct 14, 2012
Mutt wrote:
Sure looks bad for Barack. He's going to get questions about Libya at the upcoming debate. Wonder what kind of magical spin he'll try to get past the American public? And without a TelePrompTer. Might be ugly! Goodbye Barack! Mitt can right the ship.
David Lookslikehiter Axelrod said this morning: AXELROD: Well, as I said, the president is responsible for everything that happens on his watch.
*you can read what is likely going to be a horrible debate again from O'bama and his campaign. No one would believe him now if he attempted to tell the truth--but that isn't going to happen either. This was the spin this morning from Axelrod. That guy is the last person anyone would want to be seen with.
http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/fox-news-sunday...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#771744 Oct 14, 2012
Countdown to the second Presidential candidate debate...
Only 2 more days.

Woo-hoo!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#771745 Oct 14, 2012
finding wrote:
<quoted text>He hasn't looked presidential in the last four yrs, why start now?
... hope he goes into the blaaaaaack preacher mode using his Hawaiian accent: Comeoniwannaleiya, America! Maybe Mooch can wear a grass skirt made of about 4 acres of freshly cut silage. That would be memorable and just the boost Da Bammy needs. LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#771747 Oct 14, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
But i thought all she had to do was go down to Planned Parenthood and get all that stuff for free.
Not according to Lilybitch. Ask her.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#771748 Oct 14, 2012
Psst this is just for Romney voters-

Jeff Zeleny of NYT traveling with Romney this past week said he was struck by Obama 2008 size crowds Mitt is attracting in OH 10-12 thousands with a lot of enthusiasm!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#771750 Oct 14, 2012
kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
While I find that I generally disagree with Carol’s arguments, she kindly gives me arguments with which to disagree and does so respectfully. As you probably know, I love to argue and that’s why I’m here. I also appreciate your letting me know when you agree with me, not that you always would necessarily.
You talking respect with lily is the funnies thing I've seen all day. LOL thanks!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#771751 Oct 14, 2012
kuda wrote:
Countdown to the second Presidential candidate debate...
Only 2 more days.
Woo-hoo!
Hey-Hey ... remote control in one hand and dick in the other ... woo-hoo.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#771752 Oct 14, 2012
Buck Ofama - Buck Fiden wrote:
<quoted text>How DARE you introduce facts, reason, and common sense into the discussion!!!!
Obama also plans to reduce our nuclear arms dramatically if reelected. Our nuclear power is what has kept other countries at bay. We are opening ourselves up for war on our soil. No one will be afraid of us any longer.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#771754 Oct 14, 2012
kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
You ecstatically report America news as all doom and gloom, so I can’t take it seriously. It’s not “fair and balanced.” Nevertheless I commend you for your dedication to “the cause” and believe that Fox “News” might put your writing talents to work if you were to apply.
I want to acknowledge that you did put a lot of thought into your post and seem to have good knowledge of history and economic trends. For that reason, your consistent negative spin prevents me from taking your arguments seriously. Your arguments all boil down to one clear message —you don’t like Obama as POTUS.
You are certainly correct about that! I DO NOT like Obama as POTUS! I could also care less if you take facts seriously or not.
I have actually completed a great deal of research regarding what is happening to our country and if you think Obama is the answer, you are delusional.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#771755 Oct 14, 2012
kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
You ecstatically report America news as all doom and gloom, so I can’t take it seriously. It’s not “fair and balanced.” Nevertheless I commend you for your dedication to “the cause” and believe that Fox “News” might put your writing talents to work if you were to apply.
I want to acknowledge that you did put a lot of thought into your post and seem to have good knowledge of history and economic trends. For that reason, your consistent negative spin prevents me from taking your arguments seriously. Your arguments all boil down to one clear message —you don’t like Obama as POTUS.
I googled kuda....you might want to consider a change

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
dem

Bronx, NY

#771756 Oct 14, 2012
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
At least he died in peace; as a Democrat.
the baggers are in full swing today!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#771757 Oct 14, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Was any of it incorrect?
A fact was stated. Though it has nothing to do with any right wing 'lay it off on everyone else' BS.

Though if Mitt gets in, it'll be fun to watch the wingnuts lay off the Obama economy on the 2010 House. And they'll actually have a point this time.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 09

Beaver Island, MI

#771759 Oct 14, 2012
Obamasharpton wrote:
<quoted text> Why would Obama deserve another term in office?
Romney

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#771760 Oct 14, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama also plans to reduce our nuclear arms dramatically if reelected. Our nuclear power is what has kept other countries at bay. We are opening ourselves up for war on our soil. No one will be afraid of us any longer.
Sure stopped the ONLY ATTACK ON MAINLAND USA WHILE YOUR GUY WAS PRESIDENT!

Tell that phoney crappppp to the families of 3000 dead while Bush read a kiddy book.

Why didn't Bush just nuke the whole region? Bet he wanted to.

MITT ROMNEY WOULD SEND THE ARSENAL? He already has plans of ruling his own planet as a God after death!

Wow!

God of a whole planet or 40 virgins?

Who looks like the crazy religious zealot now?

(Plus Republicans love to borrow trillions!)

FOR BOMBS, RICH GUY TAX CUTS, YOU KNOW: NOTHING OF MERIT!

playing with fire repos gonna get burned?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
dem

Bronx, NY

#771762 Oct 14, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You talking respect with lily is the funnies thing I've seen all day. LOL thanks!
domestic fking terrorist says what?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#771763 Oct 14, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>the baggers are in full swing today!
The weekend crew!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 24 min RACE 5,827
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 25 min SpaceBlues 52,420
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 185,967
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr Non _cents 5,160
abby 3-31-15 4 hr blunt advice 8
amy 3-31-15 4 hr blunt advice 9
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Graham Cracker 51,889
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]