Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
715,801 - 715,820 of 1,096,777 Comments Last updated 11 min ago
RUSH10ME

Warsaw, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going with the fact that the tragic deaths of Ambassador Stevens and his entourage were probably their own fault. There, I said it.
Something else you and obama can agree on I'm sure .
Obama 2012

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>The LAWFUL gun owners of the country will not give up our right to bear arms for anyone , and certainly not for a misguided Jr. senator who hasn't a clue as to the depth of our love of the constitution and the great men who have died to defend it , you want our guns only to make it easier to take the rest of our liberty's and rights , this is not England or Australlia we will fight and die defending our rights , make no mistake about it we ARE the real homeland security .
We'll see about that, won't we?
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one who believes Hezbollahs claim that the Ambassador was raped
Correct. America believes Hezbollahs version of the Benghazi rape murder more than the commie Kenyan lying liar.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
And your proof of the opposite is? Haven't seen an autopsy report.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Move to China and you can work at Romneys factory for $20.00 a month
I see you're drunk already.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning. He's a clueless narcistic fool.
An arrogant SOB, too, I might add.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Declared by whom?
Anyone with a brain.

No big conspiracy.

Republicans & Issa wasted millions of dollars. No link to Obama & the White House.

After making political hay from the death of a border agent, Gunner will now use the death of an ambassador to do it again.

Just how pathetic is Gunner? So Pathetic Gunner complains about people on the government dole while cashing his government checks.
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
fred was retweeted!

@Moira1987 O to attack Romney on Bain? Really? 100 million in negatives ads later and Romney is surging?#runningonfumes
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

And so it goes wrote:
Uh oh, on Face the Nation, Bob Schieffer said the White House wouldn't provide a spokesperson to go on the show.
Who else is on?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Romney’s Wrong on Syria
Intervention to depose Assad has major risks and no national security imperative.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articl...
Can you remind us what the "national security imperative" was in libya?

Since: Sep 08

Joliet, Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gun Nut, v.: A person of lower than average intelligence who generally owns several firearms and centers his entire life around them. They usually suffer from extreme paranoia. A member of the subculture of gun owners who believe the 2nd Amendment is the most important right in the Constitution. They incorrectly believe that the 2nd Amendment gives anybody the right to own a firearm. Male gun nuts often consider their firearm an extension of their small penis. Female gun nuts are usually obese and often display tattoos on their neck.
Very funny.

I am higher than average intelligence.
I own several firearms.
My life does not rotate around my firearms. They are there for me when and if I have to use them, and when I take them to the range to practice.
I have never been paranoid about anything.
The second amendment is NOT the most important right in the Constitution. It stands even with the right to free speach, freedom of religion, and freedom of speech among others.

I guess these means I am NOT a gun nut. It makes me a gun owner.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

And so it goes wrote:
Uh oh, on Face the Nation, Bob Schieffer said the White House wouldn't provide a spokesperson to go on the show.
Da Bammy will be forced to Face the Nation on Tuesday and then again early in November. Who will be the first to say "The Emperor has no clothes?"

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Blaming Bush?? Hows that? Lol... Why don't you give that toy gun you use for your avatar a good polishing? When you're done, look up sexual identity issues. Then look up toe tappers.
Give his gun more of your lip service.
That should polish it well.
DEMOCRATIC USA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Obamasharpton wrote:
<quoted text> Non-transparent Obama is finished, as so are you..."FIN"ished...L OL
Romney still behind on the electoral vote and we still have two debates before election day, PRESIDENT OBAMA will be prepared to FINISH Romney on these two last encounters, put your seat bealts on wrong wingers your glory days are almost over.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

For the first time publicly, the Mitt Romney campaign was asked Sunday to defend the six studies it routinely cites as supportive of the candidate's tax plan.

The studies have been called into question for weeks now, as only one or two of them are actually academic. The rest are blog posts and op-eds, some written by the same author, others by conservative sources. One study cited was actually paid for by the campaign itself, though the campaign has since replaced that study with another.

More problematic for Romney is that a number of them reached conclusions that he would find uncomfortable. Harvard economist Martin Feldstein, for instance, said that Romney's tax plan could work mathematically if it eliminated deductions and exemptions for individuals making over $100,000 per year. A Princeton study put that figure at $200,000, though the author told Bloomberg News that the figure may need to be brought down to pay for Romney's 20 percent across-the-board reduction in tax rates.

Still, the Romney campaign continues to cite those studies, including during the presidential debates. On Sunday, Fox News' Chris Wallace asked top adviser Ed Gillespie whether that was misleading.

Gillespie: These are very credible sources, and, you know...

Wallace: One of them is from a guy who is – is a blog from a guy who was a top advisor to George W. Bush. So these are hardly nonpartisan studies.

Gillespie: Look, Chris I think if you look at Harvard and AEI [American Enterprise Institute] and other studies are very credible sources for economic analysis

Wallace: You wouldn't say that AEI is a conservative think tank?

Gillespie: I would say it is a right-leaning think tank. That doesn't make it not credible.

Wallace: It doesn't make it nonpartisan.

Gillespie: It does make it nonpartisan. It's not a partisan organization, I can tell you, there are many instances where there have been things AEI came out with and said, I didn't find it to be necessarily to be helpful to the Republican Party.

Wallace: Would you say Brookings Institution is nonpartisan?

Gillespie: I would say the Brookings Institution is left leaning and nonpartisan.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/14/romn...

Hypocrite much Ed?

Since: Sep 08

Joliet, Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
The 2nd Amendment will be repealed by President Obama's new Supreme Court.
The Supreme Court cannot repeal a Constitutional amendment.

You are giving us more reasons to vote for the Romney Ryan ticket.
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Voter fraud in Ct.

Bridgeport's Democratic mayor Bill Finch, a supporter of Connecticut congressman Chris Murphy's bid for the U.S. Senate against Republican Linda McMahon, jokes about corruption:

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/connectic...

Bridgeport Mayor Bill Finch is at it again. The Democrat who presided over a 2010 vote casting and counting scandal in the tight race for governor was caught on video Friday guaranteeing Democratic U.S. Senate candidate Christopher Murphy a big result in the state’s largest city–even if it takes days to count.

Bridgeport provided a crucial and dubious margin of victory to Democratic and Working Families Governor Dannel P. Malloy in 2010 amidst unprecedented chaos at the city’s polling places. The 2010 Bridgeport assault on democracy included photocopied ballots, altered hours at polling places, a mysterious bag of votes and Finch’s abuse of the city’s emergency notification system to increase turnout on Election Day.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
... and you would have recommended an abortion under those circumstances ... just in case, huh? Maybe it was incest. LOL

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

glennm69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your boy Obama is not racist.
SHould I have said your girl Obama?
Should I have said your identity crisis inflicted Obama?
Useing the N word is racist. What I said is not.
Nice try racist f*ck. Calling a black man "boy" is racist & you f*cking know it
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG!
Provide a link showing they have to.
How about if you honk your nose, clown?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 23 at 1:28PM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••