Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1274585 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

#771488 Oct 14, 2012
glennm69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it really matter where the Ambassor was when this happened?
If he were in Tripoli are you convinced it would have been any different? A terrorist group targeted the United States of America on 911. They would have attacked wherever our Ambassador was.
Somehow, they knew he would be in Benghazi.
This is too much like when, on the very next "secret" mission of SEAL Team Six after they killed bin Laden and Obama didn't have a clue it was even happening, the helicopter transporting the SEALS descended to disembark the SEAL team at the "secret" destination right into the sights of a lone Taliban waiting there for them with a rocket launcher.

There's a huge turd in the White House punch bowl.

... time to flush.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#771489 Oct 14, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Just because your mother f*cked everything with a dick does not mean all women do the same.
you just made all your own family members fair game.

BTW, here's a quote from one of you loony left wingers

"you don't sh*t about me boy . "

Where's the outrage, putz?
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#771490 Oct 14, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Personal to the poster.
When did you see me call Romney's mother a slut?
Hi-Ya Da-Vey Putz,

The descritive wouldn't fit. Compare and contrast for 10 points.

LOL

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#771491 Oct 14, 2012
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
He should remain silent, he's not the President.
OMG, what a stupid reply! Americans should keep their mouths shut when they feel the President is doing wrong! This, from the Leftist Botox Brigade!

Free Speech is embraced loudly and physically, Juvenile-Biden-Style, by bleeding heart Leftists until that moment where they don't like what is being said by others. Then they demand that others remain silent.

How's about YOU remaining silent and STFU - Samuel L. Jackson-Style
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#771492 Oct 14, 2012
... descriptive ...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#771493 Oct 14, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi dumb glen
You posted this last night...still no life, I see.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#771494 Oct 14, 2012
Anyone know how Obama's "Nation Building" in Libya is going?

We followed France so it should be worthy of another Nobel Peace prize!
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#771495 Oct 14, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
Apparently the WH failed to send someone to ABC's Meet the Press. They have the Atlanta mayor giving foreign policy advise.
Some people can't spell advice!!

Dumbschiittttt!

WHY IS ROMNEY LOSING?

OBAMA UP IN THE POLLS AGAIN TODAY!

Fun to watch you ffffckheads lose!!!!!
ha ha ha!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

#771496 Oct 14, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans Cut Funding for Embassy Security, and now Whine there wasn’t enough to prevent the Attack.
http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-liberal/2012...
We don't need a platoon of Marines at the embassy in Paris, you idiot.
White House makes the embassy in Paris, Oslo, Berlin, Geneva, Tokyo, Sydney, etc., etc., etc. fortresses, and leaves the embassy in a war zone surrounded by Al Qaeda defenseless.
That's the real story.
O Baloney

West Babylon, NY

#771497 Oct 14, 2012
DEMOCRATIC USA wrote:
<quoted text> Romney still behind on the electoral vote and we still have two debates before election day, PRESIDENT OBAMA will be prepared to FINISH Romney on these two last encounters, put your seat bealts on wrong wingers your glory days are almost over.
If Obama wins in November, America's glory days will be over.

“We doing better...”

Since: Jul 08

we've got to do more

#771498 Oct 14, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
"The pattern of deception is so complete, obvious and shocking that if America had a real 'mainstream' media, the election would be over."
...so true...so very, very true...
I totally agree--it's just that I would project a different result. "Say Anything" was a movie in the eighties, I believe, not what I want for an executive branch.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#771499 Oct 14, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans Cut Funding for Embassy Security, and now Whine there wasn’t enough to prevent the Attack.
Idiots like you have already tried this one and it failed. Didn't you get the memo?
Stoneman

Boise, ID

#771500 Oct 14, 2012
glennm69 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Any" criticism of the Obama administration is racist according to the dum dums here.
You are a joke.
I thought reference to Lord Obama as "boy" was a mention of his lack of experience in any executive position (he had ZERO until he became the highest executive in the country), his youth (he is the youngest president since Kennedy), or his child-like naivete with respect to foreign relations.

I suppose we should get a list of things we CAN'T mention about Lord Obama. Like the fact that he can't meet with the prime minister of Israel, but he has time for hangin' with Jay-Z (such a mention would be comparing him to street thugs and rappers, therefore racist). Or that he seems to have more focus on basketball games in March than working with Congress on the budget crisis (because basketball is a predominantly black sport, therefore racist).

I hope we get rid of this crew of misfits and hacks in four weeks.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#771501 Oct 14, 2012
Some people have the mental level of a ten year old:
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people can't spell advice!!
Dumbschiittttt!
WHY IS ROMNEY LOSING?
OBAMA UP IN THE POLLS AGAIN TODAY!
Fun to watch you ffffckheads lose!!!!!
ha ha ha!
Anyone know why Hillary is hiding and Obama is losing?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#771502 Oct 14, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
My reward is the knowledge that I helped President Obama end terrorism in America so the rest of you can sleep at night.
You are seriously brainwashed.
fred

Milford, CT

#771503 Oct 14, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Another known poster of racial slurs defend another.
No surprise there.
The Kenyan 's communist coup take an evil turn, declares power to can seize bank accounts. What ever for? Punish his enemies?

Friday, 12 October 2012 15:30
Another Obama Executive Order Allows Seizure of Americans’ Bank Accounts
Written by Bob Adelmann

Another Obama Executive Order Allows Seizure of Americans’ Bank Accounts

The latest executive order (EO) emanating from the White House October 9 now claims the power to freeze all bank accounts and stop any related financial transactions that a “sanctioned person” may own or try to perform — all in the name of “Iran Sanctions.”

Titled an “Executive Order from the President regarding Authorizing the Implementation of Certain Sanctions…” the order says that if an individual is declared by the president, the secretary of state, or the secretary of the treasury to be a “sanctioned person,” he (or she) will be unable to obtain access to his accounts, will be unable to process any loans (or make them), or move them to any other financial institution inside or outside the United States. In other words, his financial resources will have successfully been completely frozen. The EO expands its authority by making him unable to use any third party such as “a partnership, association, trust, joint venture, corporation, subgroup or other organization” that might wish to help him or allow him to obtain access to his funds.

And if the individual so “sanctioned” decides that the ruling is unfair, he isn't allowed to sue. In two words, the individual has successfully been robbed blind.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#771504 Oct 14, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Somehow, they knew he would be in Benghazi.
This is too much like when, on the very next "secret" mission of SEAL Team Six after they killed bin Laden and Obama didn't have a clue it was even happening, the helicopter transporting the SEALS descended to disembark the SEAL team at the "secret" destination right into the sights of a lone Taliban waiting there for them with a rocket launcher.
There's a huge turd in the White House punch bowl.
... time to flush.
... on November 6th a resounding WHOOOOOSSSSHHHH will be heard across the United States of America as the White House is cleared of turds.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#771505 Oct 14, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
because is is a clueless punk and everone saw this picture of the Jive-Ass punk?
http://jerseynut.blogspot.com/2011/05/young-o...
Wow. Night/Day. Hot/Cold.

Intelligent/Stupid

If the Boy Messiah was leading Israel, Israel would now belong to Iran.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#771506 Oct 14, 2012
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have missed the part when Lamb, woman in charge of security, denied that refusal of security for Libya was due to budgetary concerns.

*sigh* the uninformed.

Stop playing politics this was a major failure that resulted in the death of an ambassador despite repeated request to maintain at minimum the current security that was there in August. The St Dept removed them.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#771507 Oct 14, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiots like you have already tried this one and it failed. Didn't you get the memo?
He must have missed last night. I like the "argument" that Paul Ryan voted against it ... therefore, he was the reason for the 4 dead guys. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min District 1 196,896
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min IB DaMann 54,491
abby 8-28=15 45 min Mister Tonka 6
Amy 8-28-15 57 min Mister Tonka 4
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 6,399
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 100,627
abby8-27-15 3 hr Mister Tonka 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages