Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 35,777)

Showing posts 715,521 - 715,540 of1,034,084
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sigmund_ fraud

Newcastle, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, Hooter, dreaming of a sixty-five-year-old penis in magic underwear? Maybe if he hooked it to the car elevator on the way down and added two caddies you might become aroused. Don't really think that's my game...
You went bonkers over RMONEY'$ third leg and you don't get the sexual innuendo you fell on?
Er...it fell in.....! I GET IT!
bagz_o_schit 4 Obama

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Ima sak 0 schit....voting fo obammie!

All us turds voted and now because of democracy we don't stink....
We still turds...
BUT WE HAVE A VOICE!
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, Hooter, dreaming of a sixty-five-year-old penis in magic underwear? Maybe if he hooked it to the car elevator on the way down and added two caddies you might become aroused. Don't really think that's my game...
fred bets red diaper baby leosnotty gets a flaccid response after birthing and a few months of marriage.#nolongersexy
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand for freedom of religion. I don't think that anyone's religious beliefs should be allowed to be questioned.
I agree.
Mile

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Stop putting words in my mouth!
mile

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

If you lived alittle closer it'd be something else...
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

US give 3rillion 2 Israel wrote:
<quoted text>
There will be no nuklear exchange between the two . Iranians aren't stupid ,they know Israel is cunning the world by having nukes themselves .
What's happening is israel doesn't want to lose it's supremacy in the region .
if Iran had a nuke the region would be much much stable .
Iran is backed by China Russia and North Korea . DO you want to go to war with those three over some crappy israel ??
Look what's happening in Syria . Only few days ago Syrians (Russians )shot down Turkish (American ) airplane . Russian marines are already station in tartus and won't let Assad fall .
Thank God we have a Barry for president because if Romney was in office we as a country , the whole world would cease to exist but this suits perfectly Romney . After all he's cult member whos followers in the end will commit suicide
You need some professional help. PLESE get it quickly.
Mile

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

You can't talk to me that way!
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Despite More Water, Radiation Still High In Fukushima Reactor

http://ajw.asahi.com/article/0311disaster/fuk...

----

Fukushima tobacco contaminated with radiation

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-10-11/fukushi...
mile

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

I just di.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>So again I ask? why did the O'bama administration say it was a video? and then again last night? Even they have to realize that people are not that stupid. There is too much information out there. I do not believe half of what this information coming out of the White house. Thanks for the heads up-it make the liberals look like fools saying the GOP outed the CIA yesterday.
You are a true stooge__well probably just a true troll trying to amuse his troll self by playing grown up, but the video did cause the unrest which began in Egypt and quickly worked it's way through a couple of other Islamic nations where it doesn't take much to rile up a few bored losers.

So the video actually did create the first stages of unrest and the videos we saw on the various news channels.

What happened in Benghazi turns out to have had different beginnings but it took a few days to figure that out and you may recall that CNN was providing the details because our, cough, embassy employees had been evacuated and the FBI wasn't real pumped up about even being in Benghazi much less doing an investigation.

It's become political__too bad because it puts many other, cough, embassy employees in the cross hairs.

Now go pester someone else I'm over your dumbazz.
mile

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

did.
sigmund_ fraud

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

You went bonkers over RMONEY'$ third leg and you don't get the sexual innuendo you fell on?
Er...it fell in.....! I NEED IT!
Patriot

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

My toe hurts
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"leosampleanusz"
Way to dodge and dance. You do that well. The question why did president nobama blame the attacks on our embassy on the video? Please think before you respond so0 your answers are not so inane.
Peace
KMA
They all like to avoide that question. I wonder why?
Fred

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

I like communist men, they're handsome. Caesar Chavez is a total babe, and we both got the cancer!
Phil

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Obama claimed Romney’s plan would cut his own taxes while raising them on 18 million working families.

The Tax Policy Center found that, indeed, even with a 20 percent rate cut, 18 million people would find themselves in a gap where the rate cut wouldn’t offset the loss of benefits from the Obama tax cuts Romney would let expire. That is, they’d end up paying more (or getting less in refunds) without the expanded child credit, EITC and education credit.

Romney has not explicitly said he wants those tax cuts to end, but his lack of support for extending them means there would be an increase on the 18 million people. Obama's statement is accurate but needs additional information. We rate it Mostly True.
Obama is a joke

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Hey, Fred, could you come over here tonight and blow me? I'm lonesome too.
Mile

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Isn't anyone watching this? Someone needs to do something...
mile

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Sounds like Fred's busy so it won't be him

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 715,521 - 715,540 of1,034,084
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]