Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
715,421 - 715,440 of 1,083,049 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Nobama

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Bridgeport Mayor Bill Finch is at it again. The Democrat who presided over a 2010 vote casting and counting scandal in the tight race for governor was caught on video Friday guaranteeing Democratic U.S. Senate candidate Christopher Murphy a big result in the state’s largest city–even if it takes days to count.

Bridgeport provided a crucial and dubious margin of victory to Democratic and Working Families Governor Dannel P. Malloy in 2010 amidst unprecedented chaos at the city’s polling places. The 2010 Bridgeport assault on democracy included photocopied ballots, altered hours at polling places, a mysterious bag of votes and Finch’s abuse of the city’s emergency notification system to increase turnout on Election Day.

Murphy, locked in a dead heat with Republican Linda McMahon, needs the grimy Bridgeport Guarantee. He got it from Finch on Friday while visiting small businesses in the poverty-wracked city. A laughing Finch boasts even if it takes a couples of days to get the results,”You can be guaranteed you’re going to get the vote.” Two years after the 2010 fiasco, it remains no laughing matter to the rest of Connecticut.

Murphy and Finch served together in Connecticut’s state Senate for four years.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Stop The Hate wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Obama sure loves to use videos, doesn't he?
Or anyone/anything else.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Stop The Hate wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, is that how he got to be President?
I'm not sure why he got to be president ... it's a head scratcher. No experience, no real job, shady background, not even sure of his name, voted present, hanged with anarchists, god-DAMN America ... makes ya wonder, huh? But, then, look at the results ... pffft.... and "THEY" want to do it again. LOL
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Shhhh ... you're spoiling what he thinks is an argument. LOL
Sorry.......(hangs head in shame)
Romney-R is 4 the rich

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
our ambassador was in Benghazi on a CIA mission to recover the weapons that Hussein Obama furnished to Al Qaeda......
and of course you have no link to back your claims .

Bush administration was very close to Guaddaffi .Bush was arming him.
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0811/621...
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Romney-R is 4 the rich wrote:
<quoted text>what a dumb azz .Libyans were "freed" by the NATO . I dont think you know what type of organization NATO is .
our ambassador had no place in Benghazi
Then Obama's people should have pulled him out.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
when a company has more employees than necessary, there are two choices....lay off the dead wood, or let the company die and all lose their jobs....
the left and the government ignore this reality....
... it's the union mentality.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, just talking about this on Twitter. What site supplied you with this bogus photo?
Kos wingnut.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
... and the rest of the time he voted "present". LOL
When he bothered to show up.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

And so it goes wrote:
Obama's Real Unemployment Rate Is 14.7%, And A Recession's On The Way - Forbes
Great! And we'll lay it at the Boy King's doorstep.
Romney-R is 4 the rich

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Mile wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you're saying he shouldn't have been there?
If you truly believe this then why did Obama or Clinton not recall him?
Ambassador Stevens was a veteran to the region and especially Libya. He was a trusted diplomat, was highly regarded in the region. Unfortunately it seems he wasn't held in similar regard by American National Security decision makers.
The aftermath of this attack should not be politicised, however everyone should be demanding answers to why this was first allowed to happen and secondly covered up. Biden blamed the intelligence for dropping the ball yet he claims they're spot on in regards to ran's nuclear capability? Everyone Blue, Red or any colour should be alarmed by this claim.
as someone pointedly stated . It was the GOP who voted to reduce security fundings for all ambassadors .Including Stevens
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
the HNIC must take responsibility for everything the government does.....
Or blame Bush.
Romney-R is 4 the rich

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
the HNIC must take responsibility for everything the government does.....
and you calling me a racist ?? LOL
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Who was the last fiscally responsible Republican president? Not Bush 1, 2, or Reagan. They were all big deficit spenders.
I think that a President who raised taxes and left the next guy with a surplus would be my idea of responsible.

How Reagan raised taxes and still ended up with a deficit just goes to show ya.....
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush and Romney have been like two tornados tearing through America for years. You right wing morons pretend that all the devastation they left behind either didn't happen or was someone else's fault.
We'll keep reminding you until their mess is cleaned up.
We must have inherited it, Ammo Man.

baaawwwahhhhhh!!!!!
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Stop The Hate wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron, Obama is the President, not Bush. You guys blame Bush for your man's lack of getting anything done in 4 years, and if you think Obama can clean up his mess that "HE MADE" in the next 4 years, then you guys are more of a mornon than I thought you were. Don't worry, when Romney takes over and proves that he's better at the job. We won't keep rubbing it in your faces as a reminder, and telling you we told you so.
Obama keeps blaming Bush for leaving the country in a mess. What kind of mess is Obama going to leave this country in, especially if he is in office for 4 more years.
Stop The Hate

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure? He stated he didn't want his daughter "punished" with a baby. So much for grandkids, huh?
Oh my gosh. Did he really say that? How must his kids feel? This is like saying daddy was punished when I had you girls, than saying you two were such a blessing to me.

This one is so hard to believe, becuase my kids were the the best things that ever happened to me.

I see babies as a blessing from God. Not a punishment, problem, or a mistake.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure why he got to be president ... it's a head scratcher. No experience, no real job, shady background, not even sure of his name, voted present, hanged with anarchists, god-DAMN America ... makes ya wonder, huh? But, then, look at the results ... pffft.... and "THEY" want to do it again. LOL
It's the Democratic way!
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
When he bothered to show up.
Yeah, and that seems to carry over to his presidency. I mean there's a firefight in Libya - an ambassdor and 3 other Americans are murdered - and where's Bammy? Vegas, man, Vegas ... just a few bumps in de road. Do you think Plugs Biden was watching the store? LOL
Mile

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Romney-R is 4 the rich wrote:
<quoted text>
as someone pointedly stated . It was the GOP who voted to reduce security fundings for all ambassadors .Including Stevens
And as I pointed out this had no baring on the lack of security afforded to Ambassador Stevens.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••