Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 35,769)

Showing posts 715,361 - 715,380 of1,073,241
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
The undecided voters quoted in this James Fallows post don’t have very good arguments for their indecision. One wrote:
For example, I’m fiscally conservative, but socially liberal. So my quandary is choosing which set of policies are more important to me, and to the country, this time around.
Judging from the voter’s ideological self-identification and his reported history of presidential voting, it’s clear that this person is a moderate Republican and normally a reliable Republican voter (except in ’88,’92 and ’08).“Fiscally conservative, socially liberal” is the standard way for moderate Republicans to describe themselves, and like many other usually reliable Republican voters they are under the illusion that the Republican Party is fiscally conservative.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
....usually reliable Republican voters...under the illusion....
The majority of voters are low info voters. They voted Obama in-remember. Unhappy with the results, they are voting him out.

Why does this surprise you?
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Romney-R is 4 the rich wrote:
<quoted text>What was our American ambasador doing in Benghazi ??
I guess establishing link to steal Libyan oil ..
Obama and Hilary were trying to steal Libyan oil?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

the thought just struck me that i'm fiscally conservative and socially liberal.

good thing i'm not a usually reliable Republican voter.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
And that Stevens volunteered to be there.
So because you volunteer you aren't entitled to protection?
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>i should be in charge of deciphering your chimp babble?
You are incapable of deciphering "the sky is blue" and give a response connected to it. So, to you it is all Greek or chimp speak. No surprise.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
I'm going to go and see if Pastor Bob can fix this damn vibrator!
Fool! Take your teeth out first!

Your Welcome.
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Romney's Company Forces U.S. Flag to Be Lowered in Illinois
http://www.salem-news.com/articles/october112...
That has to be wrong. Anyone?
Let's hope that's just birther territory.
LOL, just talking about this on Twitter. What site supplied you with this bogus photo?
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Romney-R is 4 the rich wrote:
<quoted text>he went there on his own . Never ask Obama for permission .
You play you pay
He just woke up one morning, declared himself an ambassador, and jumped a plane to Libia?
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
And you dopes are still making up lies about what's in it.
Can you read?
Most people still don't know what's in it, and they won't know until long after this election is over.
joke

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

still hope for obama to be the next
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
ask paul ryan who voted against it.
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Is Obama a bad debater?

This is the title of an op-ed. No opinion really made but I like this paragraph.

"The media response reminds me of Eugene McCarthy’s observation that journalists are “like birds on a wire”— all flapping and twittering off in the same direction at the same time. Meanwhile, partisans watching debates are like baseball fans during the playoffs, hyperventilating as they vacillate between ecstasy and despair, depending on each game’s outcome. And like sports fans, many would rather excoriate their side for a loss than credit the other team for a win."

Now, that is a good observation.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

when a republican is in office and americans are killed we blame the taliban.
when Obama is in office we blame him.

hmmmmmmmmm

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know Romney hasn't manage Bain for over a decade and the current manager is a bundler for Obama.
Obama is friendly with organizations that ship jobs to China!!!
With OldRaider, the emphasis is on "Old". He's still in 1956 and trying to catch up about 1986.
GOPidiots

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
He just woke up one morning, declared himself an ambassador, and jumped a plane to Libia?
Libia???

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
One Million Strong Against Mitt Romney in 2012
&#8206;"Right now in Freeport, Illinois, some 170 workers at an auto sensor plant are sleeping in tents to protest Bain-owned Sensata Technology’s decision to ship their jobs to China.
The company recently made factory officials take down the American flag when they were forced to train their Chinese replacement workers, according to Tom Gaulrapp, with the United Steelworkers Union.
That's un-American, my friends.
This is taking place as Mitt Romney tries to convince people to believe that he doesn’t know about Bain's shipping American jobs overseas. He is trying to distance himself from Bain Capital, a pioneer of outsourcing where Romney made a fortune as CEO."
"old turd"
How many jobs has president nobama sent out of the country?
- The number of jobs in Mexico for a government Motors parts plant?
- The number of jobs in China making solar panels?
- The number of jobs in China assembling Government Motors cars?
- The number of jobs in Finland building a luxury car?
Peace
KMA
GOPidiots

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask your boy Ryan why he voted to cut funds for Ambassadors' security.

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
I apologize for nothing.
You were dishonest in your claim-oh, you forgot your claim was that only Fox, Hot Air and another site was covering this- I showed my results using your terms and you were WRONG (or lied).
Waiting....
Hey genius, guess you're not aware that Google's pages change constantly as the day goes by. Don't believe it, look something up now. Go back eight hours later, see what you get. You are proving. with each and every new post what a dummy you are. My claim was.......

"Googled it. Came up with Fox, Fox, Hot Air and Darden, first page."

Page 1...

FOX News - Politics - Latest Headlines - As some businesses look ...
politics.foxnews.mobi/quickPag e.html?page=23888...fma18 hours ago – As some businesses look for ways around ObamaCare, others attack ... more, is the latest in its industry to look for a way to avoid ObamaCare.

As some businesses look for ways around ObamaCare ...- Fox News
www.foxnews.com/.../as-some-businesses-look-f ... hours ago – Fox News - Fair & Balanced ... Olive Garden, LongHorn Steakhouse and more, is the latest in its industry to look for a way to avoid ObamaCare.

Barack Obama, our next President - Topix
www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/.../p3593 ... hour ago – Industries looking for ways to avoid Obamacare is headline news. Google it. Or ignore it. Suit yourself. sonicfilter. Indianapolis, IN. Reply »...

Darden testing part-time only workers to avoid Obamacare costs ...
ifawebnews.com › Health Insurance NewsShare3 days ago – The nation's homepage for insurance industry news ... hours to employees as a way around the Obamacare health insurance mandate.
Senate race ads focus on Medicare, Obamacare, debt - Phoenix ...
ktar.com/22/1580445/Senate-race-ads-focus-on -... days ago –
Phoenix News at KTAR.com .... Arizona's Top Headlines ... Romney gains late traction in tech-industry · Phoenix Police catch 1 ... but head coach Todd Graham says no one is looking past Colorado.... how often Tester and Obama are on the same side on the issues..... play; pause; stop; mute; unmute ...

Obamacare is a boon to seniors - Las Vegas Sun News
www.lasvegassun.com/news/2012/.../obamacare-b ... days ago – For more on this change, read our story about how it works and why we ... want to avoid the high costs of Obamacare that will set in next year..... Also, look for other chains to do the same: Reduce costs by doing ... Sit-down restaurants are a service industry and customers tend to ..... More AP Headlines »...

Hot Air ...
hotair.com/headlines/.../companies-cutting-ho ... days ago – Thus, the company avoids the Obamacare fines and leaves ...

That was over six hours ago. The information on Google changes as the day progresses. Look it up, you'll learn something.
rogerThat

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

America FOREWARNINGS 2013, 2014 -----#----

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

GOPidiots

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
One Million Strong Against Mitt Romney in 2012
&#8206;"Right now in Freeport, Illinois, some 170 workers at an auto sensor plant are sleeping in tents to protest Bain-owned Sensata Technology’s decision to ship their jobs to China.
The company recently made factory officials take down the American flag when they were forced to train their Chinese replacement workers, according to Tom Gaulrapp, with the United Steelworkers Union.
That's un-American, my friends.
This is taking place as Mitt Romney tries to convince people to believe that he doesn’t know about Bain's shipping American jobs overseas. He is trying to distance himself from Bain Capital, a pioneer of outsourcing where Romney made a fortune as CEO."
Uh huh, Romney's gonna 'get tough' on China!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 715,361 - 715,380 of1,073,241
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 46 min Norton 48,701
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 55 min No Warming 45,601
This is a great ad. 1 hr Harold B Alls 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Rogue Scholar 05 173,779
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr voice of peace 67,553
A kid-friendly guide to the Windy City 5 hr Tgloaded 1
Abby July 12 6 hr Julie 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search