Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
715,341 - 715,360 of 1,100,084 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
Romney-R is 4 the rich

Chicago, IL

#770935 Oct 13, 2012
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
GOP voted to defund security for Ambassadors. FACT check it.
yet blaming Obama for Benghazi predicament .
Stop The Hate

Woodbridge, VA

#770936 Oct 13, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"take over the 'reigns'"??? Shinning just can't get right, no matter how many days you give her/him...
Obama couldn't get right, and you guys gave him 4 years to try.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#770937 Oct 13, 2012
BlondePrince wrote:
<quoted text>
What's up with personal attacks. You must be a Romney fan and didn't like my non biased post which predicts he loses.
I was a model and made great money that I saved and paid my way through six year not eight of College and I'm a corporate investor and don't care if people judge books by covers or not. Take your personal attacks elsewhere. I don't buy into that kind of BS.
Her personal attack was non biased. It was based on obvious facts. First, you're a blond. Second, you think you're 'hot'. Third, you're a blond.
beggars for Obama

Blanchard, OK

#770939 Oct 13, 2012
dem wrote:
when a republican is in office and americans are killed we blame the taliban.
when Obama is in office we blame him.
hmmmmmmmmm
When idiot demoshits are UNsuccessful you blame romneys underwear and scream for his money...
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#770940 Oct 13, 2012
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask your boy Ryan why he voted to cut funds for Ambassadors' security.
The votes were D-149 for and R-147 for

But, none of this makes any difference as Lamb said during the congressional hearings last week that budgetary concerns did not influenced her decision.
Mile

Burnley, UK

#770941 Oct 13, 2012
Romney-R is 4 the rich wrote:
<quoted text>yet blaming Obama for Benghazi predicament .
Yet, spending cuts had nothing to do with Benghazi.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/10...

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/as-congressi...
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#770942 Oct 13, 2012
yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey genius, guess you're not aware that Google's pages change constantly as the day goes by. Don't believe it, look something up now. Go back eight hours later, see what you get. You are proving. with each and every new post what a dummy you are. My claim was.......
"Googled it. Came up with Fox, Fox, Hot Air and Darden, first page."
Page 1...
FOX News - Politics - Latest Headlines - As some businesses look ...
politics.foxnews.mobi/quickPag e.html?page=23888...fma18 hours ago – As some businesses look for ways around ObamaCare, others attack ... more, is the latest in its industry to look for a way to avoid ObamaCare.
As some businesses look for ways around ObamaCare ...- Fox News
www.foxnews.com/.../as-some-businesses-look-f ... hours ago – Fox News - Fair & Balanced ... Olive Garden, LongHorn Steakhouse and more, is the latest in its industry to look for a way to avoid ObamaCare.
Barack Obama, our next President - Topix
www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/.../p3593 ... hour ago – Industries looking for ways to avoid Obamacare is headline news. Google it. Or ignore it. Suit yourself. sonicfilter. Indianapolis, IN. Reply »...
Darden testing part-time only workers to avoid Obamacare costs ...
ifawebnews.com › Health Insurance NewsShare3 days ago – The nation's homepage for insurance industry news ... hours to employees as a way around the Obamacare health insurance mandate.
Senate race ads focus on Medicare, Obamacare, debt - Phoenix ...
ktar.com/22/1580445/Senate-race-ads-focus-on -... days ago –
Phoenix News at KTAR.com .... Arizona's Top Headlines ... Romney gains late traction in tech-industry · Phoenix Police catch 1 ... but head coach Todd Graham says no one is looking past Colorado.... how often Tester and Obama are on the same side on the issues..... play; pause; stop; mute; unmute ...
Obamacare is a boon to seniors - Las Vegas Sun News
www.lasvegassun.com/news/2012/.../obamacare-b ... days ago – For more on this change, read our story about how it works and why we ... want to avoid the high costs of Obamacare that will set in next year..... Also, look for other chains to do the same: Reduce costs by doing ... Sit-down restaurants are a service industry and customers tend to ..... More AP Headlines »...
Hot Air ...
hotair.com/headlines/.../companies-cutting-ho ... days ago – Thus, the company avoids the Obamacare fines and leaves ...
That was over six hours ago. The information on Google changes as the day progresses. Look it up, you'll learn something.
So you say? Should have answered when first asked rather than playing dumb for hours. I verify and you have no proof at this point that what you are claiming is true.
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#770943 Oct 13, 2012
For the last time:

Who "owns" the national debt: Who was president when all that dough was borrowed?

All presidents combined BEFORE REAGAN: 7%

REAGAN: 13%
BUSH 1: 11%
BUSH 2: 43%
----------
REPUBLICANS OWN IT!

These btttttches sure like to ring it up!

For you and yours! Forever!

Mitt Romney says "do it again"

Borrow trillions just like my republican btttttches!

So the richest like Mitt can pay squat?

Wake up dumbffffcks!

carol and Mitt want you to die in the street.

"No insurance for you."

"The lines will be too long at the ER."

"JUST DIE."

President Obama said ffffffffck that!

Check out the ACA! Signed into law by Obama!

Can you search? You dumbfffffcking lazy azzzzes?

search: Mitt Romney Lied in front of 72 million

Search: Mitt Romney Serial Liar

Search: why do Republicans suck so bad

Then: gfy! ftg out..........
sam walton

Blanchard, OK

#770944 Oct 13, 2012
<quoted text>
Romney fiired people for "efficiency reasons "
I guess making cool 10M a year just wasn't enough for Mitt
Sam here,
You are a dumass...
Focus on the ones we fire...while ignoring rhe millions we hired....

Lots of folks who invested there nest egg in my company are not complaining...they are millionaires....
Because you are a moran and can't figure out how to keep a job or invest you punish the ones that do....
US happy

Los Angeles, CA

#770945 Oct 13, 2012
B.O. can take $450 million from 'big bird' and send for diplomats security ...first 4 yrs everything was in Democrats hands...what was with promise to pass Immigration reform, bring deficit in 1/2, create jobs...NO, but concentrate first 2 yrs on Obamacare that 65% of the Americans don't care for it...stimulus, unemployment will be under 8%?
Any records to run on but attack Romney and in first debate B.O. was mute and lost w/o teleprompter and his advisers to whisper what to say...his advisor Valerie Jerrett and his wife's friend, has more secret service protection here in U.S. that our Ambassador in Benghazi...
See The Truth

Indianapolis, IN

#770946 Oct 13, 2012
The President is the right person in office, but if the Congress and Senate don't work for the people who voted them in; US the 47%!!! Maybe we should consider term limits on them. Can you imagine... working hard out the gate, working as a team to resolve all issues on every angle. Just another dream that bites the dust... they have made it clear, they will sit on their hands to do nothing!!! And it doesn't effect them one bit, but hurts the one who needs it the most!!!

This is as plain as the nose on your face, but blind eyes don't see the truth!!!

THEY SEE COLOR!!!

Being different, doesn't mean we can't achieve goals that we desire.

A house is built one brick at a time, by all people with many dreams. My question to you is, what shall you uses your brick for?

1. To work layer by layer, making something stronger, durable for all eyes to see the nature of our strength, when all joints are interlocked working as one unit to obtain a common goal!!

or

2. To be a dead weight around your neck, not only killing you... but the hopes and dreams of all people.

Airborne!!! Ret.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#770947 Oct 13, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
ask paul ryan who voted against it.
There were many on BOTH sides that voted against it. Was that the reason that more security was denied?
Stop The Hate

Woodbridge, VA

#770948 Oct 13, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama and Hilary were trying to steal Libyan oil?
When was this? did I miss something?.
When did this this happen? Was that in between Obama watching his Lion King birth video, and Hilary out on a date with her gf?
Didn't a while back Obama sold half our oil? LOL Oh, now he is stealing some back. LOL What? No money in the Obama Care Fund to buy it?..and you guys think we are not in money problems because of Obama. Please, someone, give that boy a job he can actually do, besides showing us kids cartoons, hiding behind big bird, and making lite of other people.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#770949 Oct 13, 2012
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Libia???
Thank you for catching my typo.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#770951 Oct 13, 2012
beggars for Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
When idiot demoshits are UNsuccessful you blame romneys underwear and scream for his money...
People are criticizing the Obama administration for not being honest about the protestors for 8 days- did not happen.

People are questioning the security provided in Benghazi.

We all know this is monkey gribble to you as you fail to realize this is the first time we have had an ambassador since 1979.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#770952 Oct 13, 2012
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask your boy Ryan why he voted to cut funds for Ambassadors' security.
Was he the only one? How many Dems voted the same way?
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#770953 Oct 13, 2012
See The Truth wrote:
The President is the right person in office, but if the Congress and Senate don't work for the people who voted them in; US the 47%!!! Maybe we should consider term limits on them. Can you imagine... working hard out the gate, working as a team to resolve all issues on every angle. Just another dream that bites the dust... they have made it clear, they will sit on their hands to do nothing!!! And it doesn't effect them one bit, but hurts the one who needs it the most!!!
This is as plain as the nose on your face, but blind eyes don't see the truth!!!
THEY SEE COLOR!!!
Being different, doesn't mean we can't achieve goals that we desire.
A house is built one brick at a time, by all people with many dreams. My question to you is, what shall you uses your brick for?
1. To work layer by layer, making something stronger, durable for all eyes to see the nature of our strength, when all joints are interlocked working as one unit to obtain a common goal!!
or
2. To be a dead weight around your neck, not only killing you... but the hopes and dreams of all people.
Airborne!!! Ret.
Biden showed clearly that the Obama admin refuses to even LISTEN to viewpoints different from their own. Let alone compromise.

Time to remove the source of the problem!
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#770954 Oct 13, 2012
Actually I'm blaming Obama for blaming a video to cover-up a terrorist attack..
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#770955 Oct 13, 2012
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
There were many on BOTH sides that voted against it. Was that the reason that more security was denied?
I thought it was a vote for cutting funding. Either way the Dems had the most votes 149 to 147
Nobama

Allentown, PA

#770956 Oct 13, 2012
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Who was the last fiscally responsible Republican president? Not Bush 1, 2, or Reagan. They were all big deficit spenders.
Frightwingers, the teacher wannabe the child molester, surfaces again...

Hussein Obama would need to more than double the income taxes of every single taxpaying American (sadly, only 53%) to potentially cover his bloated spending.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 min JOEL 68,967
check out this chicago video 32 min KingThad 1
Amy 8-29 1 hr Kuuipo 13
VIDEO: Nuclear Putin Says Don’t Mess With Russia 1 hr Infowars 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,929
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SpaceBlues 46,307
The LIE behind the LYNCH MOB 1 hr Balance or article 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 177,366
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••