Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#770894 Oct 13, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I use such a slanted search terms? But my results-
Latest Headlines - As some businesses look for ways around ...
politics.foxnews.mobi/quickPag e.html?page=23888&external ...
23 hours ago – As some businesses look for ways around ObamaCare, others attack ... more, is the latest in its industry to look for a way to avoid ObamaCare.
Barack Obama, our next President - Topix
www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/.../p359...
12 posts - 6 authors - 14 hours ago
Industries looking for ways to avoid Obamacare is headline news. Dear, I gave you my search link to Google. What in the world were you ...
Businuess look to either Dodge or Fight Obamacare (Multi-source)
facepunch.com/showthread.php...
1 hour ago – As some businesses look for ways around ObamaCare, others attack ... more, is the latest in its industry to look for a way to avoid ObamaCare.
Barack Obama, our next President - Topix
www.topix.com/forum/ncaa/basketball/.../p3593...
6 hours ago – Industries looking for ways to avoid Obamacare is headline news. Google it. Or ignore it. Suit yourself. sonicfilter. Indianapolis, IN. Reply »...
End Time Headlines | Facebook
www.facebook.com/pages/End-Time-Headlines/135...
To connect with End Time Headlines, sign up for Facebook today...... Steakhouse and more, is the latest in its industry to look for a way to avoid ObamaCare.
Under Health Care Reform, Employers May Slash Workers' Hours ...
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../health-care-reform... ...
3 days ago – If life under Obamacare means his hours are cut but he and his wife are eligible for ... people who work in industries where a health plan either isn't provided,...... is the state of the economy which has employers looking for every possible way to .... The headline doesn't match the content of the article, which ...
Darden testing part-time only workers to avoid Obamacare costs ...
ifawebnews.com › Health Insurance News
3 days ago – The nation's homepage for insurance industry news ... The experiment is one way the company is looking at cost implications of the health care ...
Red Lobster, Olive Garden hire part-timers to avoid Obamacare ...
www.salon.com/.../red_lobster_olive_garden_hi... ...
Natasha Lennard
by Natasha Lennard - More by Natasha Lennard
2 days ago – Chain restaurant corporation experimenting with ways to offset Affordable Care Act costs.... Red Lobster, Olive Garden hire part-timers to avoid Obamacare. Chain restaurant .... Beverage industry sues to stop New York City soda ban ... Going dental: 5 obsessive headlines about Joe Biden's teeth ...
Obamacare won't work as advertised
www.akdart.com/obama183.html
Wasn't Obamacare Supposed to Stop Insurance Rate Hikes?... Who decides how the healthcare industry should be architected or reformed?... in the world, the headline in the Modern Healthcare supplement of August 9, 2010 will come as no ...
Small Employers Support the Repealing of Obamacare
www.atr.org/small-employers-support-repealing...
4 days ago – Latest State Headlines ... Coalition Calls on Congress to Stop President Obama's Dismantling of Welfare ... Why is the FCC Looking Backwards on Broadband?... rights in the pharmaceutical, recording, movie and software industries.... The September jobs report reminds us how much better the Reagan ...
Not exactly the same as yours -was it?
Next time, before you jump into a conversation without checking it out first make sure you know what it's about before you start calling anyone a liar, meathead. Which is exactly what you did. What you were googling was not what I was googling in response to Carol's post. Now please, go bite someone else's ankle.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#770895 Oct 13, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
And that Stevens volunteered to be there.
You are not helping yourself. Please try to understand the point of the posts before posting irrelevant responses.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#770896 Oct 13, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Should he have given them government money?
Should he have prayed for money?
Maybe the ultra wealthy could afford a three percent tax raise to help those poor people.
What would carol and trump do?
None of the above. He should have resigned and let Mitt Romney/Paul Ryan take over the reigns to create jobs for everyone including the poor.

Amateur Community Organizers just can't cut it - here OR in Benghazi.
The Boy Messiah should never have been. Our 4-year nightmare is about to be over. Hurry November. When the Jerk-In-Chief is booted back to Bill Ayers Apt., America can finally have a good Thanksgiving.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#770897 Oct 13, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
That was actually me. I'm the one from orlando.
I know. I was referring to your impersonator in the Nederlands.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#770898 Oct 13, 2012
OldRaider wrote:
One Million Strong Against Mitt Romney in 2012
&#8206;"Right now in Freeport, Illinois, some 170 workers at an auto sensor plant are sleeping in tents to protest Bain-owned Sensata Technology’s decision to ship their jobs to China.
The company recently made factory officials take down the American flag when they were forced to train their Chinese replacement workers, according to Tom Gaulrapp, with the United Steelworkers Union.
That's un-American, my friends.
This is taking place as Mitt Romney tries to convince people to believe that he doesn’t know about Bain's shipping American jobs overseas. He is trying to distance himself from Bain Capital, a pioneer of outsourcing where Romney made a fortune as CEO."
You do know Romney hasn't manage Bain for over a decade and the current manager is a bundler for Obama.

Obama is friendly with organizations that ship jobs to China!!!
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#770899 Oct 13, 2012
Romney-R is 4 the rich wrote:
<quoted text>apparently I have more balls than anyone here . I speak the truth , the way things are .I'm an American Patriot unlike you a fake .
You're a legend in your own mind.
US happy

Los Angeles, CA

#770900 Oct 13, 2012
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe he should have held hands and walked through the Rose Garden like Bush did with the King. You Repubs are soooo stupid. Cult Voters.
What is business with "you Repubs are soooo stupid"... I found very stupid and childish what Bush did to...

Repubs or Dems just because it's your side don't mean you always agree with them to!!! A lot of things Bush did I didn't like it and found very aggravating ...WMD and Iraq I 100% disagree ...
Bush is in oil since his grandfather. I follow politics and find very disturbing what Joe 'laughing clown' does ...he is not just Joe; he is V.P. of our country ...get it...Dems or Repubs...what's wrong it's wrong mine or your side, get it?????
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#770901 Oct 13, 2012
yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Next time, before you jump into a conversation without checking it out first make sure you know what it's about before you start calling anyone a liar, meathead. Which is exactly what you did. What you were googling was not what I was googling in response to Carol's post. Now please, go bite someone else's ankle.
I apologize for nothing.

You were dishonest in your claim-oh, you forgot your claim was that only Fox, Hot Air and another site was covering this- I showed my results using your terms and you were WRONG (or lied).

Waiting....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#770902 Oct 13, 2012
Romney's Company Forces U.S. Flag to Be Lowered in Illinois

http://www.salem-news.com/articles/october112...

That has to be wrong. Anyone?

Let's hope that's just birther territory.
dem

Chicago, IL

#770903 Oct 13, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not helping yourself. Please try to understand the point of the posts before posting irrelevant responses.
i should be in charge of deciphering your chimp babble?

Lapeer, MI

#770904 Oct 13, 2012
FIRE THE GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Bloomberg had a Dr. on this week:
He runs a $5 billion dollar healthcare center.
He said,
"We are seeing no problems putting all the ACA requirements in. It is the law so we are working within it. Our members are seeing no disruptions and we forsee no problems."
Your Dr.'s carol are just greedy Republicans who want more free government loot! Rich guy tax cuts.
The rest of us want affordable coverage by law.
Oh right: President Obama signed that law!
YOU LOSE!
Bloomberg is a corrupted source, dood. Where have you been? NAACP meetings? Black Panthers reunions?

Find something credible and come back with a letter from your mother.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#770905 Oct 13, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
The undecided voters quoted in this James Fallows post don’t have very good arguments for their indecision. One wrote:
For example, I’m fiscally conservative, but socially liberal. So my quandary is choosing which set of policies are more important to me, and to the country, this time around.
Judging from the voter’s ideological self-identification and his reported history of presidential voting, it’s clear that this person is a moderate Republican and normally a reliable Republican voter (except in ’88,’92 and ’08).“Fiscally conservative, socially liberal” is the standard way for moderate Republicans to describe themselves, and like many other usually reliable Republican voters they are under the illusion that the Republican Party is fiscally conservative.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
....usually reliable Republican voters...under the illusion....
The majority of voters are low info voters. They voted Obama in-remember. Unhappy with the results, they are voting him out.

Why does this surprise you?
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#770906 Oct 13, 2012
<quoted text>What was our American ambasador doing in Benghazi ??
I guess establishing link to steal Libyan oil ..
Obama and Hilary were trying to steal Libyan oil?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#770907 Oct 13, 2012
the thought just struck me that i'm fiscally conservative and socially liberal.

good thing i'm not a usually reliable Republican voter.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#770908 Oct 13, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
And that Stevens volunteered to be there.
So because you volunteer you aren't entitled to protection?
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#770909 Oct 13, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>i should be in charge of deciphering your chimp babble?
You are incapable of deciphering "the sky is blue" and give a response connected to it. So, to you it is all Greek or chimp speak. No surprise.

Lapeer, MI

#770910 Oct 13, 2012
carol wrote:
I'm going to go and see if Pastor Bob can fix this damn vibrator!
Fool! Take your teeth out first!

Your Welcome.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#770911 Oct 13, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Romney's Company Forces U.S. Flag to Be Lowered in Illinois
http://www.salem-news.com/articles/october112...
That has to be wrong. Anyone?
Let's hope that's just birther territory.
LOL, just talking about this on Twitter. What site supplied you with this bogus photo?
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#770912 Oct 13, 2012
<quoted text>he went there on his own . Never ask Obama for permission .
You play you pay
He just woke up one morning, declared himself an ambassador, and jumped a plane to Libia?
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#770914 Oct 13, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
And you dopes are still making up lies about what's in it.
Can you read?
Most people still don't know what's in it, and they won't know until long after this election is over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min Fair Game 49,178
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 55 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,795
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 7,866
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,916
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr _Zoey_ 358
alwar ka 9 inch lambaa land plyeboy 1 hr Dinesh Kumar Meena 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr RACE 98,848
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago