Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
loki

Richmond, KY

#770867 Oct 13, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The guy is half naked who calls himself "Blond Prince" with the words "Always wear your makeup" underneath.
Bloviating and saying nothing of substance doesn't require an open mind. Just gullibility. That would be right up your alley.
http://www.google.com/imgres?h l=en&safe=off&client=f irefox-a&hs=chU&sa=X &rls=org.mozilla:en-US:off icial&biw=853&bih=492 &tbm=isch&prmd=imvnsfd &tbnid=wBK8tqOAb6yxiM: &imgrefurl=http://www.fanp op.com/spots/disney-prince/lin ks/23083684&docid=dHvENzbV o5skAM&imgurl=http://image s4.fanpop.com/image/articles/1 13000/disney-prince_113798_4.j pg%253Fcache%253D1308678113 &w=560&h=346&ei=Wd V5UN_aPJHK9gSt_4GwBw&zoom= 1&iact=hc&vpx=211& vpy=159&dur=3123&hovh= 176&hovw=286&tx=197 &ty=135&sig=1168429076 62255261580&page=1&tbn h=136&tbnw=221&start=0 &ndsp=6&ved=1t:429,r:1 ,s:0,i:74

Appealing to your ip?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#770868 Oct 13, 2012
Imhotep wrote:
Bishop Willard Mitt Romney was lucky to be governor of Massachusetts.
He is unusually incurious, abnormally unintelligent, amazingly inarticulate, fantastically uncultured, extraordinarily uneducated, and apparently quite proud of all these things.
Every day, the New York Times carries a motto in a box on its front page.'All the News That's Fit to Print,' it says. It's been saying it for decades, day in and day out.
I imagine most readers of the canonical sheet have long ceased to notice this bannered and flaunted symbol of its mental furniture.
I check periodically to make sure that the bright, smug, pompous, idiotic claim is still there.
Like... what do they take me for and what the hell is it supposed to mean unless it's as obviously complacent and conceited and censorious as it seems to be, then at least I know I still have a pulse.
I found the Biden/Ryan 'debate'
Little more than a adult scolding a child.
Memorable Tweet
"If Biden is smilin' Ryan is Lyin'"
Others may wish to choose a more rigorous mental workout but I credit this daily infusion of annoyance with extending my lifespan.
;-)
http://www.ibtimes.com/15-witty-memorable-chr...
Romney-R is 4 the rich

Chicago, IL

#770869 Oct 13, 2012
US happy wrote:
Obama couldn't say anything to defend his record this days, so attack Romney and Ryan and Big Bird excuse ...nothing on Benghazi cover up, or Al Qaeda is very much alive ...or take that $450 mil.
government gives to Sesame Street ( big bird can go without) and give that money to protect our diplomats ...what a jerk and arrogance of this administration ...
Makes me sick to hear Joe (laughing clown) Biden;
"Osama Bin Laden is dead and G.M. is alive"...
What about Joe, Osama Bin Laden is dead and Al Qaeda is VERY MUCH ALIVE...IDIOT ...!!!!!
Would he be laughing it one of those 4 brave Americans was his son, or raped and dragged true the streets of Benghazi, Amb. Stevens was his son????? What about laughing clown Joe?????
What was our American ambasador doing in Benghazi ??

I guess establishing link to steal Libyan oil ..
Patriot

Denver, CO

#770870 Oct 13, 2012
Radiation Levels Still High At Fukushima

http://www.upi.com/Science_News/2012/10/12/Ra...
bob

Orange, CA

#770871 Oct 13, 2012
yes to bama
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#770872 Oct 13, 2012
yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>

Now google "Industries looking for ways to avoid Obamacare is headline news" from Carol's post and come on back and call me a liar.
Lol. Whoosh!!
Why would I use such a slanted search terms? But my results-
Latest Headlines - As some businesses look for ways around ...
politics.foxnews.mobi/quickPag e.html?page=23888&external ...
23 hours ago – As some businesses look for ways around ObamaCare, others attack ... more, is the latest in its industry to look for a way to avoid ObamaCare.
Barack Obama, our next President - Topix
www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/.../p359...
12 posts - 6 authors - 14 hours ago
Industries looking for ways to avoid Obamacare is headline news. Dear, I gave you my search link to Google. What in the world were you ...
Businuess look to either Dodge or Fight Obamacare (Multi-source)
facepunch.com/showthread.php...
1 hour ago – As some businesses look for ways around ObamaCare, others attack ... more, is the latest in its industry to look for a way to avoid ObamaCare.
Barack Obama, our next President - Topix
www.topix.com/forum/ncaa/basketball/.../p3593...
6 hours ago – Industries looking for ways to avoid Obamacare is headline news. Google it. Or ignore it. Suit yourself. sonicfilter. Indianapolis, IN. Reply »...
End Time Headlines | Facebook
www.facebook.com/pages/End-Time-Headlines/135...
To connect with End Time Headlines, sign up for Facebook today...... Steakhouse and more, is the latest in its industry to look for a way to avoid ObamaCare.
Under Health Care Reform, Employers May Slash Workers' Hours ...
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../health-care-reform... ...
3 days ago – If life under Obamacare means his hours are cut but he and his wife are eligible for ... people who work in industries where a health plan either isn't provided,...... is the state of the economy which has employers looking for every possible way to .... The headline doesn't match the content of the article, which ...
Darden testing part-time only workers to avoid Obamacare costs ...
ifawebnews.com › Health Insurance News
3 days ago – The nation's homepage for insurance industry news ... The experiment is one way the company is looking at cost implications of the health care ...
Red Lobster, Olive Garden hire part-timers to avoid Obamacare ...
www.salon.com/.../red_lobster_olive_garden_hi... ...
Natasha Lennard
by Natasha Lennard - More by Natasha Lennard
2 days ago – Chain restaurant corporation experimenting with ways to offset Affordable Care Act costs.... Red Lobster, Olive Garden hire part-timers to avoid Obamacare. Chain restaurant .... Beverage industry sues to stop New York City soda ban ... Going dental: 5 obsessive headlines about Joe Biden's teeth ...
Obamacare won't work as advertised
www.akdart.com/obama183.html
Wasn't Obamacare Supposed to Stop Insurance Rate Hikes?... Who decides how the healthcare industry should be architected or reformed?... in the world, the headline in the Modern Healthcare supplement of August 9, 2010 will come as no ...
Small Employers Support the Repealing of Obamacare
www.atr.org/small-employers-support-repealing...
4 days ago – Latest State Headlines ... Coalition Calls on Congress to Stop President Obama's Dismantling of Welfare ... Why is the FCC Looking Backwards on Broadband?... rights in the pharmaceutical, recording, movie and software industries.... The September jobs report reminds us how much better the Reagan ...

Not exactly the same as yours -was it?
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#770875 Oct 13, 2012
Romney-R is 4 the rich wrote:
<quoted text>What was our American ambasador doing in Benghazi ??
I guess establishing link to steal Libyan oil ..
The Left gets so silly they forget that Stevens was acting on behalf of the Obama admin.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#770876 Oct 13, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
The Odd Case of the Undecided Fiscal Conservative/Social Liberal
The main reason that this voter is in a quandary seems to be that he thinks the Republican ticket has something to do with fiscal conservatism, but his past votes for president suggest that fiscal conservatism isn’t very important to him. For instance, no one votes for the fiscally irresponsible Bush in 2004 to express support for an extremely costly and unnecessary war if one is concerned with being fiscally conservative.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
So how many of you conservatives voted for someone other than Bush in 2004?
lol
I don't know who you are trying to convince here. Could you explain yourself?
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#770877 Oct 13, 2012
Alloramadai wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize no one else has EVER asked, but please, Romney.....show us your plan! You keep talking about "The Plan," but have never shown anything. Outline, Schmoutline. Show us what you've got! It's the Election, right now. Show us what you have. The American people don't do well with surprises. We'd rather not wait until after the Election to find out the big surprise.
My guess is you have no idea, and you're waiting for your supporters to call your bluff just like the Democrats already have.
Does anyone remember: "You have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it"? Nancy Pelosi speaking on Obamacare.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#770879 Oct 13, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney laid out his plan quite clearly during the first presidential debate and Ryan reiterated it in the VP debate.
He has a website as well you know. Try looking at that.
What is Obama's plan again?
More people on welfare?
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#770880 Oct 13, 2012
US happy wrote:
http://www.google.com/m?hl=en &gl=us&client=ms-andro id-hms-tmobile-us&source=a ndroid-launcher-widget&q=O bama+bowing+to+Saudi+king+pict ures#miuv=0
This is your president, disgrace and embarrassement around the world...what would he doo in his second term? He is looking for America's best interest, I don't think so.
Maybe he should go and bow to Al Qaeda, maybe than those Muslim fanatics would not kill Americans...Obama is dumbest president ever, w/o his teleprompter and liberal media to wipe his sorry behind, he is lost!
Maybe he should have held hands and walked through the Rose Garden like Bush did with the King. You Repubs are soooo stupid. Cult Voters.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#770881 Oct 13, 2012
Imhotep wrote:
Bishop Willard Mitt Romney was lucky to be governor of Massachusetts.
He is unusually incurious, abnormally unintelligent, amazingly inarticulate, fantastically uncultured, extraordinarily uneducated, and apparently quite proud of all these things.
Every day, the New York Times carries a motto in a box on its front page.'All the News That's Fit to Print,' it says. It's been saying it for decades, day in and day out.
I imagine most readers of the canonical sheet have long ceased to notice this bannered and flaunted symbol of its mental furniture.
I check periodically to make sure that the bright, smug, pompous, idiotic claim is still there.
Like... what do they take me for and what the hell is it supposed to mean unless it's as obviously complacent and conceited and censorious as it seems to be, then at least I know I still have a pulse.
I found the Biden/Ryan 'debate'
Little more than a adult scolding a child.
Memorable Tweet
"If Biden is smilin' Ryan is Lyin'"
Others may wish to choose a more rigorous mental workout but I credit this daily infusion of annoyance with extending my lifespan.
;-)
Strange a person who starts his comment with such a sentence would consider any independent would find anything you say anything more than being openly hostile to an opposing viewpoint and thus unbalanced.

Hostile people think Biden won.
Romney-R is 4 the rich

Chicago, IL

#770884 Oct 13, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
The Left gets so silly they forget that Stevens was acting on behalf of the Obama admin.
he went there on his own . Never ask Obama for permission .

You play you pay

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#770885 Oct 13, 2012
subliminal dem wrote:
Stop using code words when you mean the N word, my topix chimp kkkowards.
Repeat this to yourselves racist tea baggers until you learn it and live it.
Your best racist position is with your head between your legs.
Problem is, though, we cant hear you too well.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#770887 Oct 13, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The guy is half naked who calls himself "Blond Prince" with the words "Always wear your makeup" underneath.
Bloviating and saying nothing of substance doesn't require an open mind. Just gullibility. That would be right up your alley.
Good point!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#770889 Oct 13, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
EPIC-MRA September poll of Michigan had Obama up by 10 points. This month Obama only up by 3.
The Boy Messiah is up to his ankles in lies with Benghazi, Fast & Furious and a laundry list of others. By November, he'll be up to his neck and sinking fast into the cesspool of his own making.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#770890 Oct 13, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who you are trying to convince here. Could you explain yourself?
The undecided voters quoted in this James Fallows post don’t have very good arguments for their indecision. One wrote:

For example, I’m fiscally conservative, but socially liberal. So my quandary is choosing which set of policies are more important to me, and to the country, this time around.

Judging from the voter’s ideological self-identification and his reported history of presidential voting, it’s clear that this person is a moderate Republican and normally a reliable Republican voter (except in ’88,’92 and ’08).“Fiscally conservative, socially liberal” is the standard way for moderate Republicans to describe themselves, and like many other usually reliable Republican voters they are under the illusion that the Republican Party is fiscally conservative.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...

....usually reliable Republican voters...under the illusion....
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#770891 Oct 13, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
He was pointing out how you imbeciles voted against your best interests in 2004 too.
You aren't very bright are you? Really? Sonic has been told several times that the name of website and viewpoints expressed are not congruent-it is a Liberal site. As every conservative can easily determine if some person or website reflects their ideology or not-just like a Liberal can theirs, it is foolish to continue to maintain that these op eds reflects any shared viewpoints so I ask Sonic -"What are your trying to prove here? Who are you trying to convince?"
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#770892 Oct 13, 2012
By popular demand, here's round 2 of "Mitt Romney debates himself":

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/10/13/1143...

Like the original—which now has 1.8 million views and growing—this video is a reminder that no matter what Mitt Romney says he believes, you can be pretty damn sure that not too long ago he said that he believed the exact opposite.

Since: Nov 09

Beaver Island, MI

#770893 Oct 13, 2012
One Million Strong Against Mitt Romney in 2012
&#8206;"Right now in Freeport, Illinois, some 170 workers at an auto sensor plant are sleeping in tents to protest Bain-owned Sensata Technology’s decision to ship their jobs to China.

The company recently made factory officials take down the American flag when they were forced to train their Chinese replacement workers, according to Tom Gaulrapp, with the United Steelworkers Union.

That's un-American, my friends.

This is taking place as Mitt Romney tries to convince people to believe that he doesn’t know about Bain's shipping American jobs overseas. He is trying to distance himself from Bain Capital, a pioneer of outsourcing where Romney made a fortune as CEO."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 12-18 30 min RACE 6
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 46 min Learn to Read 181,744
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Uzi 68,879
Why do some cover for obumbler? 1 hr HolderjakdMyCock 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr auntiesemite 70,992
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 98,833
It's the Gangs and Not the Police as Chicago's ... 2 hr Culture Auditor 1
Deat Abby 12-16 2 hr Mister Tonka 70
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:26 pm PST

NFL12:26PM
Trestman on Cutler benching: I think we need a spark
Yahoo! Sports12:48 PM
Jay Cutler wants to stay in Chicago, but will the Bears keep him?
NBC Sports 1:35 PM
Jimmy Clausen: 'Gained knowledge' since last start in 2010
NBC Sports 1:50 PM
Marc Trestman: 'I think we need a lift at quarterback'
ESPN 2:17 PM
Cutler: 'Crossed my mind' Bears tenure over