Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
715,061 - 715,080 of 1,096,640 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
Here, you divert your attention from the Ryan/Romney “budget” to your perception of Obama’s policies as having failed.
Then, you assert,“Unless the Romney/Ryan is given an opportunity to do better than this, we have absolutely nothing to lose.” While I appreciate that your commitment is strong, it is a belief that you don’t support with fact or even persuasive argument.
I realize that my responses to you have all involved reviews of logic, but this process seems to be making no impression.
Witness and excellect example of a brainwashed commie rendered impervious to reality.

Obamabot responses are prerecorded statements of denial.

Stop The Hate

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you notice. The libs on her who coddle queers and coloreds are the first to use their status as a slam. They need these folks only for their votes. dem (little "d" intended) was never proud of his race - he pretends to be white.
Too bad he can't pretend he has a brain that works.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is converting anyone here. This is a high info group of people. Besides anyone who comes here and sees dem and/or lions stupid commentary littering the board, quickly leaves for another message board far away from Topix.
I come here to debate because some people here are both “high information” and understand how to argue reasonably. Many here, however, are only “high opinion without much information” or wanting to relieve hostility. This latter group embarrasses itself and only makes noise in the system.

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear, I gave you my search link to Google. What in the world were you searching and give us you link to Google.
Mine was "Darden plans to cut to part time workers"
Well you were off on that one weren't you now. Lol. Go piss up a robe.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
She's a loose cannon. Completely off the mark. Head up her ass. You name it. She got that one all fouled up, what else is new? Possibly a meth-head?
LOL!

See Kuda. Yepperz is another poster that no one will take seriously due to remarks like this.

Sorry, but if your intent is at recruiting posters to your viewpoint-it isn't going to happen on Topix.

You need to find another message board other than TOPIX
And so it goes

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you do, you're a meathead.
LOL!
And so it goes

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

I bet Hillary and Bill Clinton are not happy about Vice President Biden blaming the State Department for Libya debacle.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Try to imagine, if you will, an economy where no markets were ever allowed to 'hit the bottom.' What a disaster.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Mitt’s Bad Math

Romney's plan to reduce the deficit while increasing the defense budget is unserious.

In 2008, I thought John McCain deserved to lose. This did not mean I believed Barack Obama deserved to win. What McCain represented was four more years of George W. Bush—a drastic expansion of government spending and size in both our domestic and foreign policies that was largely without precedent in our history. Voters rightly saw McCain as an extension of Bush and rejected that Republican brand accordingly.

In 2012, I believe Obama deserves to lose. Everything I detested about Bush, Obama has expanded—the debt, entitlement state,“national security” state, and an even more powerful executive branch. Despite Obama having an edge in the polls, his actual job performance approval is not high. Many, and perhaps a majority, of Americans would like to reject him.

They are just not so sure Mitt Romney deserves to win.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articl...

Romney’s proposal to add $2 trillion in military spending makes it impossible to cut the deficit. Period. It’s math. It’s arithmetic. Barack Obama deserves to lose this election. But Mitt Romney does not deserve to win it.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you were off on that one weren't you now. Lol. Go piss up a robe.
I ask for your link and you really think this a reasonable response.
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear, I gave you my search link to Google. What in the world were you searching and give us you link to Google.
Mine was "Darden plans to cut to part time workers"
Part time cooks and servers in the Olive Darden, where everyone’s family? There must be some mistake.

ny ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
See Kuda. Yepperz is another poster that no one will take seriously due to remarks like this.
Sorry, but if your intent is at recruiting posters to your viewpoint-it isn't going to happen on Topix.
You need to take a nap. You're sounding overwrought.
proud latino

Westcliffe, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Do your research on Mormonism and pull out the history of Joseph Smith the sexual predator. This people eat, drink, sleep and on and on Mormonism. That is the way they think and have being brain washed. Romney was involved in baptizing the dead, I suppose he will be registering the dead to vote, so he has a good chance. With his magic underwear and his crystal ball like his prophet Joseph Smith. Oops I forgot the special looking glasses that God gave him. So think about it do your home work. Do you want the white house controled by Salt Lake City and turned into a temple? I rather take my chances with what we got than than a CULT leader.
fred

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
I come here to debate because some people here are both “high information” and understand how to argue reasonably. Many here, however, are only “high opinion without much information” or wanting to relieve hostility. This latter group embarrasses itself and only makes noise in the system.
kujo is a conceited snot.

Is that hostile?

Romney Sees ‘Growing Crescendo of Enthusiasm’ Across Battleground States

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/10/... …#tcot #p2 #topprog #fem2
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't bother... we already "no" how dumb you are.
So, boy, why aren't you proud of your race?
LOL

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Stop The Hate wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad he can't pretend he has a brain that works.
His race is already working under low expectations ... Florida schools got the message. LOL

ny ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
I ask for your link and you really think this a reasonable response.
Gave it to you already. Wake up.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Who owns the WSJ?
It's easy to see that none of you wingnuts ever visit a fact checking site.
If you did you'd see that Obama gets his fair share of fact checking, but your aversion to facts keeps you from using some very unflattering Obama take downs; just because some nutjob tells you another lie.
Not that I'm really complaining or anything.
In a poll it was shown 60% of the population does not trust MSM. These fact checkers are MSM and so their viewpoints are reflected in some of their "fact checking". Are you calling the majority of the population wing-nuts because they do not agree with your viewpoint? Hmmmm
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Hey topix troll idiot!

All debt by all presidents before Reagan: 7%

Reagan: 13%
Bush 1: 11%
Bush 2: 47%

Can you do math?

That is a lot of REPUBLICAN NATIONAL DEBT!

71% of $16 trillion!

Add that up for us dooouuccchhhheeee baggggg!

The rest of your lies?

Stuff em high and tight! Rotate and stuff!

REPUBLICANS RUINED THE USA!

BORROWED FOR YOU!

NOW DEMAND BUDGET CUTS!

WAKE UP DUMBFFFFFCK!
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"fire the gop"
Hey resident moron.
- 5 million fewer Americans have a job thanks to president nobama
- Millions fewer Americans pay Federal Income tax
- Millions more on food stamps
- Trillions more in debt, 6 trillion more and counting under president nobama
- president nobama moved jobs to foreign countries, solar panels to China, a government motors parts plant in Mexico, an auto assembly plant in China
- president nobama stole money from medicare
search; the sad truth about obama.com
Peace
KMA
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
It is not my intention to recruit people to my points of view. I just love to argue and this is a great place to practice quick exchanges. I don’t enjoy trying to argue with people who are not interested or mainly want to insult. Hence my unpopular yet ever-growing “do not reply” list of names.

By the way, I missed the post to which you are referring. Am I to assume that I’m the target? It’s all just noise — sticks and stones.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••