Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#770632 Oct 13, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
No it was intended to bait a racist azzhole and I caught you.
Amazing huh?
You were the one that was baited, you nitwit. And you jumped in with both feet.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#770633 Oct 13, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
For asking a legitimate question?
I won't ask if your daughter is black if that makes you feel better.
Nothing better to do again today, eh oddball?
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#770635 Oct 13, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Because of I am lumped in with white trash, illiterate, hillbilly, pusssccceees
Like you.
Just cause I'm white.
Denial will only stop your progress ... and you were doing so well.

I know the Maury Show was difficult for you - after 37 DNA tests, yo' Mama still can't find da baby daddy ... but we'll keep trying, little man.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#770636 Oct 13, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay then, how about the Associated Press? Is there any news source that is credible to you?
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/medicare-...
Or how about a CNN video saying the exact same thing?
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2012/10/1...
Maybe it's possible you're just dead wrong and refuse to admit it?
Your last sentence says it all, carol.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#770637 Oct 13, 2012
From Dept of Defense: Please join us in wishing the US Navy a very Happy 237th Birthday today.

Thanks to all who have served or is serving now.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#770638 Oct 13, 2012
Women weren’t wowed by Joe “Sex Symbol” Biden’s manners in last night’s debate, when he repeatedly interrupted Paul Ryan with the kind of brazen rudeness usually reserved for pundits on cable TV.

When I asked for reactions on Twitter, the consensus that emerged was that Biden was seen as condescending, obnoxious, creepy, and generally unbearable.
Stop The Hate

Woodbridge, VA

#770640 Oct 13, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now ... the first step in recovery is acceptance. Look in the mirror - you can't deny what you se. Say it: I's blaaaaack.
If he were to look in a mirror, there would be a dumbbfk jackass looking back at him.
Having a ..DUH look on its face. LOL

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#770641 Oct 13, 2012
carol wrote:
Sorry, posted wrong website.
Obama's principal authority on Medicare and Medicaid spending, Richard Foster's, warning to Congress about Obamacare as reported by the Associated Press.
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/medicare-...
The Left wingnuts here will continue pulling a Joe Biden forever laughing, smirking, giggling, waving their hands to Heaven and talking over you. Biden is their hero.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#770642 Oct 13, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now ... the first step in recovery is acceptance. Look in the mirror - you can't deny what you se. Say it: I's blaaaaack.
He's nothing more than an old creep.
Rahm

Chicago, IL

#770643 Oct 13, 2012
kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations. Your name has earned dishonorable mention on my “do not reply” list of people who prefer, or have only the capacity, to post personal insults in lieu of engaging in reasonable discussion. You may continue to respond to me, but I’ll not respond to you, no matter how strongly you may appeal for me to do so. You may find it easier and just as rewarding just to rate my posts negatively.
You know, cooter, this compulsion of yours just might explain why you're always in here talking to yourself?
carol

Orlando, FL

#770644 Oct 13, 2012
carol wrote:
Now I know how Jesus felt, dragging the heavy cross up the cobbled streets as the locals poured urine on him and reached out and slapped his testicles. This is what I meant to say.
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/medicare-... ...
They say imitation is the best form of flattery...but you're just not very good at it.

The message was still the same. I prefer to be accurate when posting facts and credible sources.

Even if you choose to ignore them.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#770645 Oct 13, 2012
Nice how Obozo & the Weasel Party stopped talking about Big Bird when it backfired on them.
Rahm

Chicago, IL

#770646 Oct 13, 2012
Stop The Hate wrote:
<quoted text>
If he were to look in a mirror, there would be a dumbbfk jackass looking back at him.
Whereas when and if you look in a mirror, there would be a huge bowl of gelatinous white fat. It's almost impossible to believe your husband stuck around as long as he did.

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#770648 Oct 13, 2012
kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not my intention to recruit people to my points of view. I just love to argue and this is a great place to practice quick exchanges. I don’t enjoy trying to argue with people who are not interested or mainly want to insult. Hence my unpopular yet ever-growing “do not reply” list of names.
By the way, I missed the post to which you are referring. Am I to assume that I’m the target? It’s all just noise — sticks and stones.
The post she is talking about was directed at her. She's whipping around like an out of control fire hose. Accused me of being a liar when she was completely on a different page and didn't know it. I said her head was up her ass. Which it is.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#770649 Oct 13, 2012
yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Gave it to you already. Wake up.
No, you gave a list of links on your page but NOT the actual Google search page link so we could see what you were using as your search term.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#770650 Oct 13, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Somewhat surprised you are still here after that last beat down I gave you, chimp.
It actually also points out your limited intelligence, and forces you to be more of a racist.
Soon you will be my second topix trained chimp. Like the Jersey lady.
... only in your mind ... boy. LOL

Any concept you use that contains the notion "beat" only applies to your meat ... boy.

LOL
carol

Orlando, FL

#770651 Oct 13, 2012
carol wrote:
I know I'm wasting my time but gotta keep trying...(trying sounds) Oh, there it is! I knew I had a clitoris down there somewhere! Well, almost Sunday, plenty of time for more misery and self-denial as I get ready to go and confess, though I have no idea what I'm going to say?
Fools resort to the basest of human nature when they have no truth to stand on.

Thanks for waving your sign.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#770653 Oct 13, 2012
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
He's nothing more than an old creep.
Why give him the benefit of the doubt? Just stop after the word "nothing".

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#770654 Oct 13, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Another fail by yepperz. Cough up your link.
Go look for it lardass.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#770655 Oct 13, 2012
Stop The Hate wrote:
<quoted text>
dem is the lonely fool on the hill the Beatles wrote a song for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 9-17-14 3 min ralph 14
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min LRS 178,020
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 33 min ward 49,810
Dear Abby 9-17-14 36 min Sublime1 13
Amy 9-14-14 38 min Mister Tonka 7
Nuns hold prayer vigil outside suburban strip club 39 min rev Dave 7
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 41 min Earthling-1 46,632
Amy 9-16 2 hr Mister Tonka 49
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr anonymousdoom 98,215
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE