Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
715,021 - 715,040 of 1,079,953 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
and you need a poop on your deck!!!
Great post Waxtard.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

I know I'm wasting my time but gotta keep trying.

The Associated Press reports:

Two of the central promises of President Barack Obama's health care overhaul law are unlikely to be fulfilled, Medicare's independent economic expert told Congress on Wednesday.

The landmark legislation probably won't hold costs down, and it won't let everybody keep their current health insurance if they like it, Chief Actuary Richard Foster told the House Budget Committee. His office is responsible for independent long-range cost estimates.

Now get this - if that's even possible...

Foster not only works for the Obama administration but is also the administration's principal authority on Medicare and Medicaid spending.~

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405274...

Somebody PLEASE acknowledge you at least get this.

I'm begging you now.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Betsy McCaughey?? Lol. The Death Panel Queen? Riiight.
Betsy McCaughey, Liar
Betsy McCaughey is a professional liar. She lies. The things she writes are untrue. They are not even "distortions." They are made-up. Everyone has known this for years and yet she was still allowed to derail the nation.
McCaughey's schtick, as described by James Fallows, is to pose as a disinterested, objective researcher who is just shocked and dismayed to find something insane and evil in a piece of legislation supported by a Democratic president.
And then she sits down to write a very serious and nonpartisan and concerned piece of analysis of this evil thing in the legislation that she made up. And then some respectable outlet publishes her serious analysis. And then, within minutes, partisan Republican columnists, talk radio hosts, politicians, and operatives are disseminating talking points taken directly from that serious piece of entirely made-up bullshit analysis.
http://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive...
Okay then, how about the Associated Press? Is there any news source that is credible to you?

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/medicare-...

Or how about a CNN video saying the exact same thing?

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2012/10/1...

Maybe it's possible you're just dead wrong and refuse to admit it?
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Sorry, posted wrong website.

Obama's principal authority on Medicare and Medicaid spending, Richard Foster's, warning to Congress about Obamacare as reported by the Associated Press.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/medicare-...
carol

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Now I know how Jesus felt, dragging the heavy cross up the cobbled streets as the locals poured urine on him and reached out and slapped his testicles. This is what I meant to say.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/medicare-... ...
carol

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

I know I'm wasting my time but gotta keep trying...(trying sounds) Oh, there it is! I knew I had a clitoris down there somewhere! Well, almost Sunday, plenty of time for more misery and self-denial as I get ready to go and confess, though I have no idea what I'm going to say?
Stop The Hate

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Did you guys hear anything about a shot was fired through a window at Obama Campaign office?

If this is true, that is not right, even if the man is for abortion, and you think he is dummer than a bag of hammers, and not fit to be our President. this does not give anyone the right to do something like this. Hurting/killing a man, or another adult in that office, is just as bad as hurting or killing a baby by abortion. If you don't like Obama, just don't vote for him.
Jimmy hoffa

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Would SOMEBODY get this driveway off my face?
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Well Liberals/Democrats would tell you it isn’t so!! Rationing Begins: States Limiting Drug Prescriptions for Medicaid Patients!! Doctors Shortages will lead to “A shortage of primary-care and other physicians could mean more-limited access to health care and longer wait times for patients," the people the Liberals claim to have compassion for will be most affected!!
Jimmy hoffa

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Well, it's not a pyramid, but at least it's a monumental concrete structure and it was done well. I comfort myself by realizing that Ronald Reagan is buried in concrete.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

"Palm Beach, Fla.(CBS TAMPA)– The Florida State Board of Education passed a plan that sets goals for students in math and reading based upon their race.
On Tuesday, the board passed a revised strategic plan that says that by 2018, it wants 90 percent of Asian students, 88 percent of white students, 81 percent of Hispanics and 74 percent of black students to be reading at or above grade level. For math, the goals are 92 percent of Asian kids to be proficient, whites at 86 percent, Hispanics at 80 percent and blacks at 74 percent. It also measures by other groupings, such as poverty and disabilities, reported the Palm Beach Post."

Sorry blacks, Florida liberal teachers say you're the dumbest 'race' out there.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Billionaire William Koch is facing a lawsuit in federal court from a former top-level employee who claims the energy mogul lured him to a secluded property, where he was imprisoned and interrogated for a period of time, according to a report in Courthouse News.

Martensen alleges he was told by his superiors that he was transferred overseas to Asia so that the Koch company could avoid paying U.S. taxes on some $200,000,000 in profits.

Through his privately held companies -- Oxbow Carbon and Huron Carbon -- Bill Koch has given $3 million to the pro-Mitt Romney super PAC Restore Our Future. His more well-known brothers have given substantially more to the effort to elect the Republican presidential candidate.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/13/will...
Stop The Hate

Crownsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Yes, shooting someone is different than just saying you're going to shoot someone, killl the kids and put the mangled bodies in a crate to ship back to Africa. It's like Pastor Bob says, "If blacks were supposed to be diurnal God wouldn't have let them out in the daytime."
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Googled it. Came up with Fox, Fox, Hot Air and Darden, first page.
Yahoo search shows Orlando Sentinel, HuffPo, Biz Journal, MSNBC, Herald Tribune.

Google search shows same results.
https://www.google.com/#hl=en&sclient=psy...

You lied and never Googled it.
yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
The director of Restaurant Opportunities Centers (ROC) United, Sarah Jayaraman, told Resnikoff she believed Darden “was using the Affordable Care Act as a mere pretext to cut back on labor costs.‘Maybe they want to portray that that’s the cause of the issue, but it really isn’t.” Indeed, as Resnikoff notes, a number of reports have detailed Darden’s history of labor abuses.
Restaurant Workers Target Unsavory Labor Practices at Darden
While restaurant owners scarf up profits, workers with the Restaurant Opportunities Center are biting back with a multi-city campaign against a company that represents the one-percent of the food service industry. They have launched protests as well as legal action against Darden, which runs Capital Grille, Olive Garden, Red Lobster and other prominent eateries.
According to the lawsuit, Capital Grille workers in Los Angeles, New York City, and Chicago were subjected to grueling work schedules and underpayment of wages, and sometimes were forced to work “off the clock” and denied overtime. Some tipped workers allegedly had their wages siphoned off to supplement the pay of non-tipped employees. There are also allegations of systematic racial discrimination—complaints that black workers were pushed out of the job and told they “didn’t meet Capital Grille standards.” In recent months, workers from other cities have also come forward with complaints about mistreatment.
Sounds like, healthcare aside, a shithole organization to work for.
Source: Labor publications, HuffPo, Gov sites listing suits, and Think Progress. Let me guess you got it from Think Progress.
Stop The Hate

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Stop The Hate wrote:
Did you guys hear anything about a shot was fired through a window at Obama Campaign office?
If this is true, that is not right, even if the man is for abortion, and you think he is dummer than a bag of hammers, and not fit to be our President. this does not give anyone the right to do something like this. Hurting/killing a man, or another adult in that office, is just as bad as hurting or killing a baby by abortion. If you don't like Obama, just don't vote for him.
I AM A REPUBLICAN AND I APROVE THIS MESSAGE
TSM

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Oh nuts! I ate catshit out of the litterbox again! This sleepwalking HAS GOT TO STOP!
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Googled it. Came up with Fox, Fox, Hot Air and Darden, first page.
The director of Restaurant Opportunities Centers (ROC) United, Sarah Jayaraman, told Resnikoff she believed Darden “was using the Affordable Care Act as a mere pretext to cut back on labor costs.‘Maybe they want to portray that that’s the cause of the issue, but it really isn’t.” Indeed, as Resnikoff notes, a number of reports have detailed Darden’s history of labor abuses.
Restaurant Workers Target Unsavory Labor Practices at Darden
While restaurant owners scarf up profits, workers with the Restaurant Opportunities Center are biting back with a multi-city campaign against a company that represents the one-percent of the food service industry. They have launched protests as well as legal action against Darden, which runs Capital Grille, Olive Garden, Red Lobster and other prominent eateries.
According to the lawsuit, Capital Grille workers in Los Angeles, New York City, and Chicago were subjected to grueling work schedules and underpayment of wages, and sometimes were forced to work “off the clock” and denied overtime. Some tipped workers allegedly had their wages siphoned off to supplement the pay of non-tipped employees. There are also allegations of systematic racial discrimination—complaints that black workers were pushed out of the job and told they “didn’t meet Capital Grille standards.” In recent months, workers from other cities have also come forward with complaints about mistreatment.
Sounds like, healthcare aside, a shithole organization to work for.
They should work as slaves for the 1% to get richer. I hope they unionize. He pays them $2.13 an hour and they share tips with non wait staff, the customer is paying his staff.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Stop The Hate wrote:
Yes, shooting someone is different than just saying you're going to shoot someone, killl the kids and put the mangled bodies in a crate to ship back to Africa. It's like Pastor Bob says, "If blacks were supposed to be diurnal God wouldn't have let them out in the daytime."
Is that Pastor Bob from the Calvary Chapel? Did he really say that?
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
Other than his backroom pledge of reimbursement of all campaign donations times 5 with government funds what other economic plans has Hussein Obama offered?
You keep responding to my post about the Ryan/Romney “budget” with diatribes about President Obama. You can win more converts with reason than with tangential thinking and insults.
carol

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

... I remember I used to rub it sometimes and... something would happen.... but I can't for the life of me remember what it was?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

82 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min Terry rigsby 48,911
Ask Amy July 25, 2014 7 min Toj 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Rogue Scholar 05 174,628
Four Dead in Bridgeview Head-On Collision 10 min Bridgeview resident 71
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 min Sublime1 97,539
Lawsuit claims neighbor's cat odors hurt proper... 13 min bensleys thoughts 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 33 min SamBee 68,375
Amy 7-24 2 hr Mister Tonka 24
Abby 7-24 15 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000