Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1263737 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Patriot

Denver, CO

#770754 Oct 13, 2012
Oh, man, I'm so sick... I accidentally ate my shoes...
LOL

Denver, CO

#770755 Oct 13, 2012
Hey, you know what? So did I! It's a little creepy, it's almost like we're all eating our shoes? I wonder if there's some sort of disease out there or something?
carol

Denver, CO

#770756 Oct 13, 2012
Lurker
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#770757 Oct 13, 2012
yepperz wrote:
A number
45 is a good one.
carol

Denver, CO

#770758 Oct 13, 2012
I'm not going anywhere until you stop trying to imitate me. I'm going to just sit here and phone Topix hysterically until I get a response... on a Saturday... or whatever day it is over there you you Dutch bastard!
FIRE THE GOP

Lillington, NC

#770759 Oct 13, 2012
TRANSLATION:

Let Romney take away citizens affordable coverage.

The ER needs to be remain like now: uncrowded.

LOL

ER has been a dump in every city in the USA for decades! Crowded! Very crowded!

Mitt Romney says citizens should get all care there! In the ER.

HE SAID THAT YESTERDAY!

carol is clueless again!

Mitt Romney thinks no one dies because they cant get med insurance!

Really?

Ever heard of cancer Mitt? The ER does not treat that!

Ever heard of hundreds of diseases the ER does not treat? Mitt?

Search: Mitt Romney Serial Liar
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You shouldn't be worried about my Medicare. You should be worried about yours. It ain't gonna be there anymore if Obama gets his way. At least 30 million more people are going to be waiting ahead of you in ERs and clinics and that's not even including the thousands who are going to be dropped from their employers' plans behind you.
The health care system is going to collapse, doctors are going to refuse to take Medicare patients (they doing that now in alarming numbers) and somebody is going to have to pay for all of this when more and more industries pack up and leave.
yepperz

Denver, CO

#770760 Oct 13, 2012
Find it yet, Meatball?
carol

Orlando, FL

#770761 Oct 13, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You altered the list Carol,
#1 Was The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints $4.761,000
#2 Was Brigham Young University $525,000
#3 Was The United Way
Additionally, Deseret International is a commercial arm of the Mormon Church.
So what is it with you? You, like fred must think that legions of Americans tune into this thread daily for the latest political news, because in all this time not a single regular contributor here has bought into yours or fred's insanity.
That freak is a sociopath__is that your deal too? The truth doesn't support you ideology so you resort to lies?
Everyone notices Carol__even the sockpuppets that you think are real people who adore you.
Sadder than sad.
I only posted the charities liberals would love the most.

Just to make them happy...and prove they are wrong about Romney.
yepperz

Denver, CO

#770762 Oct 13, 2012
(Making plane noises and not looking where he's going trips over the jungle jim and skins both knees.)
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#770763 Oct 13, 2012
yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Find it yet meathead?
Have you?:)

I can find my links/searches easily and quickly when asked shortly after posting. It is called "history".

I gave up on you an hour ago.
yepperz

Denver, CO

#770764 Oct 13, 2012
"Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; Man got to sit and wonder,'Why, why, why?' Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; Man got to tell himself he understand."
carol

Denver, CO

#770765 Oct 13, 2012
I'm baccck, everybody! Did you miss me? I miss me... I wish I could just go back to the way things were before...
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#770766 Oct 13, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You altered the list Carol,
#1 Was The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints $4.761,000
#2 Was Brigham Young University $525,000
#3 Was The United Way
Additionally, Deseret International is a commercial arm of the Mormon Church.
So what is it with you? You, like fred must think that legions of Americans tune into this thread daily for the latest political news, because in all this time not a single regular contributor here has bought into yours or fred's insanity.
That freak is a sociopath__is that your deal too? The truth doesn't support you ideology so you resort to lies?
Everyone notices Carol__even the sockpuppets that you think are real people who adore you.
Sadder than sad.
Yo Dipso, I see she prefaced the list with the words "among those" ... didn't that fit your agenda? Go count housing units in your trailer park or whatever the hell you do for fun. So what if Romney supports his church - do you support yours? Do you have one? It's his money - he earned it. Jealous?
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#770767 Oct 13, 2012
yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
WHOOSH!!!
WHOOSH back at you.

What is wrong with you today? Apparently copy and paste is all you have. After that, holding up your end of debate-not going to happen.

Talk about whoosh
carol

Denver, CO

#770768 Oct 13, 2012
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#770769 Oct 13, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
Never learn, huh? Never learn, huh? Never learn, huh? Never learn, huh? Where is the outrage? You don't suppose Topix is just out to make a buck do you and doesn't really care about the hurt feelings of housebound idiots?
flagged again!!
carol

Orlando, FL

#770770 Oct 13, 2012
Researching and educating on here sometimes feels like having a job.

On the first Sunday of each month, Mormons fast for two meals and donate the money they would have spent on food to the benefit of the poor. If a family has financial problems, they may obtain goods from a nearby Bishop's storehouse stocked with groceries. Some of these foodstuffs come from dairies and orchards and canneries owned by the Church and manned by volunteer members. Other products are purchased with "fast offerings." The poor may also obtain temporary financial assistance along with employment counseling and other helps.

The Church has its own farms for raising food for the welfare system.

The LDS Church has no debt.

http://www.mormonwiki.com/LDS_Church_Finances

No matter how you feel about what they believe, you can't find fault with this.

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#770772 Oct 13, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you?:)
I can find my links/searches easily and quickly when asked shortly after posting. It is called "history".
I gave up on you an hour ago.
Translation,,you found it. Lol.
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#770773 Oct 13, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
When I was young and in my prime
I used to have a white behind
Now I'm old and nearly dead
I remember what my Mama said
Jimmy's crack's shorn and I don't care
I'll bang it anyway
flagged again forgery..
kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#770774 Oct 13, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you're from the Netherlands? Impersonating me has gone global?
Okay, now I'm leaving.
Maybe.
Yet another impersonator with a potty mouth who hides behind an anonymous ISP because of misbehaving.

http://lifehacker.com/5923017/how-can-i-preve...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min 19 pedos and coun... 194,578
News Hogar Crea, regional drug rehab group, ripping ... (Apr '08) 16 min Sergant of order 161
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 19 min a way with words 100,275
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Gas Woman 70,145
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mexico 54,319
News Fatal heat wave 20 years ago changed Chicago's ... 4 hr OLD need 2 die 6
Local Politics Do you approve of Rahm Emanuel as Mayor? (Sep '12) 4 hr NAZIFASCISTSTAR-D... 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages