Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 35,733)

Showing posts 714,641 - 714,660 of1,071,402
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
bagz_o_schit 4 Obama

Newcastle, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah and if Romney is elected if you think you have it bad now, then you don't know what bad is. Another war and the Greeks will be looking like they are living the high life compared to yours.
Vote obammie/ biden!
We got federal money to wash scrotums...
Have you washed your neighbors nutz today?
Mile

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Ok, you're on my ignore list. You can continue to post to me but I will never respond!
mile

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

You can continue to post to me but I will never respond either!
m_trez_r_ree

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

I got a hankerin' for a big steak...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Tell that to Californians who were tracking not only water borne radioactivity but airborne as well. This was from plants in Japan. A 50 megaton blast off the west coast would radiate the whole country.
Yeah right, and you automatically assume that Iran is on par with Japan regards nuclear power__one thing for sure is that old Flacko is a true buyer.

Speaking of buying, I liked the idea of Chili so I went down to buy the fixins for my semi-famous three bean chicken chili. I'll try some of the hotter jabeneros this year.
bagz_o_schit 4 Obama

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

I got a feelin' you an' me gonna tangle...
mile

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

tangle

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

sigmund_ fraud wrote:
<quoted text>
Third leg?
Are you secretly dreaming of R0money's penis?
Wow, Hooter, dreaming of a sixty-five-year-old penis in magic underwear? Maybe if he hooked it to the car elevator on the way down and added two caddies you might become aroused. Don't really think that's my game...
Mile

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

STOP MIMICKING ME!!!!
Mile

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Oh for goodness sakes! I don't know who anyone is anymore...
Phil

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Obama said Romney is proposing a tax plan "that would give millionaires another tax break and raises taxes on middle class families by up to $2,000 a year."

The claims are based on a study by the Tax Policy Center, which used what Romney has said about his tax plan and attempted to calculate outcomes for different groups of taxpayers.

The study prioritizes the idea that the plan would be revenue neutral. In that scenario, millionaires lose deductions, but the lower rates would still decrease their tax bill by an average of $87,000.

Middle-class taxpayers would see lower tax rates, too, but the loss of exemptions and deductions would hit them harder. People making $200,000 or less a year would see their taxes rise by an average of about $2,000.

The study is making the point that Romneys plan is untenable: to cut rates that much without adding to the deficit, something has to give. It necessarily makes some assumptions, and therefore these conclusions are not definite as long as the details of the plan remain unknown. For that reason, people should be cautious in calling this Romney's plan.
mine

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Oh for goodness steaks! I don't no whetehr to sh*t or go blind anymore...
mile

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Gunner? That you? Hee hee hee, we got 'em goin' this time...
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Gunner wrote:
(in the voice of a young girl) Oh! I'm in England and I'm pretty and I'm smart...
lol
Mile

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

You're a despicable coward!
bagz_o_schit 4 Obama

Newcastle, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

bagz_o_schit 4 Obama wrote:
I got a feelin' you an' me gonna tangle...
Ima sak 0 schit....voting fo obammie!

All us turds voted and now because of democracy we don't stink....
We still turds...
BUT WE HAVE A VOICE!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll see you at the next meeting.
Great. We are going to be electing officers.
mile

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Balaam got up in the morning, saddled his donkey and went with the princes of Moab. But God was very angry when he went, and the angel of the LORD stood in the road to oppose him. Balaam was riding on his donkey, and his two servants were with him. When the donkey saw the angel of the LORD standing in the road with a drawn sword in his hand, she turned off the road into a field. Balaam beat her to get her back on the road.

Then the angel of the LORD stood in a narrow path between two vineyards, with walls on both sides. When the donkey saw the angel of the LORD, she pressed close to the wall, crushing Balaam's foot against it. So he beat her again.

Then the angel of the LORD moved on ahead and stood in a narrow place where there was no room to turn, either to the right or to the left. When the donkey saw the angel of the LORD, she lay down under Balaam, and he was angry and beat her with his staff. Then the LORD opened the donkey's mouth, and she said to Balaam, "What have I done to you to make you beat me these three times?" Balaam answered the donkey, "You have made a fool of me! If I had a sword in my hand, I would kill you right now."

Numbers 22:21-29
sigmund_ fraud

Newcastle, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, Hooter, dreaming of a sixty-five-year-old penis in magic underwear? Maybe if he hooked it to the car elevator on the way down and added two caddies you might become aroused. Don't really think that's my game...
You went bonkers over RMONEY'$ third leg and you don't get the sexual innuendo you fell on?
Er...it fell in.....! I GET IT!
bagz_o_schit 4 Obama

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Ima sak 0 schit....voting fo obammie!

All us turds voted and now because of democracy we don't stink....
We still turds...
BUT WE HAVE A VOICE!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 714,641 - 714,660 of1,071,402
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

102 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Amy 7-10 1 min PEllen 7
Black boys are more likely to be tried as adult... 2 min ThatsCuzTheyDoAdultCrimes 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Atticus Tiberius Finch 173,534
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 min PEllen 97,427
Democrats Want the Power to Ban Books, Repeal F... 14 min Paul Joseph Watson 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 38 min baby 48,677
Abby 7-10 39 min Toj 9
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••